Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
ASIA QUAKE, anybody??! (Read 39344 times)
saskia
Ex Member

Re: ASIA QUAKE, anybody??!
Reply #15 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 9:02am

Quote:
Believe me,i know what "retrivials' are.I have myself experiences,and i think that retrivials are useless.I also think that what you see "up there" is what you believe,but that is only my opinion.You don't need to be arrogant and say that i don't know anything about retrivials.Ten years of experiences,so what? I just think that more than 100.000 persons died and that it would be good to be respectful .I know by experiences that many people (im not talking about you at all,i don't know you) use such events on purpose, i.e to say "oh me i did that,and that,and i also did that".I'm not silly you know,i just try to find out what is true and what is not true. Wink

Interesting, that to you giving money not love is a sign of respectfulness.
I do this because, I feel that it's one of the very few things I can change in this world, not to impress anyone (who is there to impress anyways??Most think I'm wacko anyways Wink)
I'm not silly either, but unlike you I don't try to find out what's true or not. in my language there's a rhyme (it doesn't rhyme in english
Wink) A point of view, depend's from the angle you're sitting in your chair...
so, for me, yes, my truth is what I believe in, since we create our own reality anyways. I understand that you think otherwise, and I respect that. it's just suprising to me, that (especially) if you know abpout retrievals you propose money INSTEAD of any other help..
Fact is , I was planning my vacation in Thailand in 2 weeks ( my tickets were already brought), so imagine my shock when I found out about the quake. Beacuse of RESPECT, I will not go to fry on the beach, but i will do anything that I can to help. even if, in your eyes it's worth nothing...

lets maybe finnish this argument, because in a shadow of such tragedy, it's really pointless. What counts, is that both of us want to help.

No hard feelings seriously Wink
All the best

IP Logged

fran
Ex Member

Reply #16 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 9:51am

Quote:
I think that after such a tragedy,the victims need most of all help and sympathy.Probably more than 100.000 people died.Im shocked that you are thinking of doing "retrivials" instead of sending covers of money to help them.
Who is asking you to do retrievials anyway? Don't you think that if people are stuck after their death,it is probably because THEY NEED IT TO SHED THEIR BELIEFS? Really,i don't understand....

Hi Axel,

I believe that in death, just like in life, we get lost sometimes and need a helping hand to move on.  I met quite a few of those folks last night in my retrieval work.  And I hope that in my life and in my death, if I get stuck there will always be someone there to extend a loving and capapble hand to assist me.

I have had beliefs in this life that have crippled me and I have had many loving helpers who have extended their care and expertise to help me move out of the grip of those beliefs.  Their efforts have allowed me to move out of darkness that may have encompassed me for the entirety of this life and beyond.  I'm am eternally grateful that they came along to help even when I didn't know I needed it.

And I can't help but wonder what has brought you to a list that is devoted to understanding the afterlife and founded by a person who ascribes to the practice of retrieval.  You said in your post that you don't understand and perhaps that's why you've come.  Maybe your upset over retrievals is a part of you calling you to find out more.

You've come to a place with many capable and loving hands.

Peace,
Fran

IP Logged

JG

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Houston, TX
Reply #17 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 10:20am

Talk about a sad day right after the Holidays! You know what bothers me almost more than anything else....how so many can suffer, but because it more or less does not relate to you and where you are from (I'm in the U.S.), people seem to just say "oh how sad" and then go on like it was nothing. I have this uncanny connection to people's pain and suffering that affects me almost as if I was there in a sense, especially if I simply think about the situation while listening to music! I pray that once this is all over that those who have passed enjoy their NEW lives and those left on Earth appreciate their CURRENT life! God Bless their souls and may they rest in peace.

Too much knowledge without proper interpretation is borderline insanity. - JG

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 10:48am

Saskia,im not arguing at all lol,giving money was just an example to help these poor people.
If you choose to give love,then that is your problem.You should show me though how you send or give love.
I just knew that after this tragedy i would find some people in different boards who would explain how they retrieved hundreds people in one day. Anyway that is true that i am upset because of what happened there,but you have your beliefs and i have mine.I didn't mean to offend you at all you know,you have the right to think that you can change the world and send love and that angels or anyone asks you to do retrievials.I have my opinions and i respect yours Wink

IP Logged

Firequeen
Ex Member

Reply #19 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 10:59am

Thank you JG. we are all one living in one large house. we are all connected so of couse you feel the pain.  Since childhood I have dreamed many of these events that are called disasters. I used to fear, but Ive had so many visions and revalations on what is happening and why. Also how to go through this.  The events are no surprise, we need to read the signs befor they hit so we can transition properly.  walking around sad and depressed at this time will do NO ONE any good. Find away to see the positive, because there is a reason for this. I say this in love.

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 12:01pm

Hi to all......

It might possible that Axel didn't express him self according to his real feeling, but I also align with his concern.

Many people in this and any other boards, share the beliefs that we choose to manifest in this dimension, but when comes to the disengagment, the beliefs change. That is something what comes from outside, other then the choice so it is become something what they need help with...

Also  - and I have many of verified first hand experiences with retrievals, in my understanding that getting stuck in the other belief's systems  not start *THERE*  but it is based on the belief system what they align with *HERE*

In my experiences, and understandings even though I *dealt* with retrieval in a mass event situation but on the one and one basic with some individual, my concern  what  makes the  assumption -even it is very *noble* and other then the maybe very conscious fabrications -and the decision,  that just becuse a huge amount of individual made their decision to disengage in this event they indeed need a service?

What is the assumption that a carpet load of people  need to be retrieved? They're lived in a different part of the world, they had total different religion, they have different belief's system, they view about disengagement don't matter how *dramatic* to  the rest of the western world,  the fact is that their beliefs are unknown to us.

Beside certainly in my view IF any of those individuals attention need to be directed to their *new* conditions,  plenty of non-physical essence are available to them.

After all thousands and thousands people disengage each and every day, some dramatic way, some not, and as we born/manifest alone, we disengage the same way don't matter how we objectively  see it as  a mass event...

I'm not expressing  that *retrieval* is not useful, what I'm expressing is that sometimes *reality check* is very much needed....

And if you ask yourself, who have *worst* condition, and probably will be for a long time, who decided to disengage, or keep continue to experiencing the trauma of the life itself, and left without home, without food, without nothing, especially when they didn't had much in a first place....

Compassion doesn't apply only to *afterlife* So when Axel theoretically  say send $ 10.00  I certainly agree with him...

Love,
Dora

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 1:10pm

thanks for posting Dora, always get something from your input Cheesy and just wanted to add my 2 cents to Axel as he asked a question what use is retrieval so I would say this personally, that it is a personal way of dealing with the issue that physical life is temporary, so we are looking at people who actually go through life fixating on the death question, which as we know, many of us, perhaps the majority of the population give no thought to death until it is upon them in accident or illness or old age. I rarely set off to do retrievals anymore myself but I saw the benefit of doing one lately, the benefit to myself was needed as I see no actual value in the dollar bill, at least not as valuable as that of supplying a commodity of energy through the grid airways which I actually see as more substantial than the dollar as it provides energy to create the dollar, a loosh crop if you will, (Monroe) there are collectors, helpers, invisible or visible taking care of things. we can participate through personal choice.retrievers feel good to imagine others also feeling good. sometimes a retrieval is just letting others know they are not alone. a very simple thing and the dollar may be the symbol of hope so it is good also and so far 35 million is targeted for that from here. if I post here about a retrieval I might do I would hope along with others I'm sure that I am not judged that I am "lauding" my talents. that's not what it's about. I retrieve, when I retrieve, to make my own self stronger, I am only retrieving my own self in the end so make room on the board for shy retrievers Wink by non-judgment, we all have a say and I want to hear everyone's thoughts and journies as we are such a versatile bunch. we can make this so much easier for all of us during this shift by being kind and watching to see if we have anger about something inside of us, as it shows up in posts so easily unconsciously. I know, I've said things I wished I had clarifled. love to all Smiley

IP Logged

roger braner
Ex Member

Reply #22 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 1:24pm

Hi Dora!

Nice to see you on the new Board.  Your post really made me re-think the concept of retrievals.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think retrievals relate that much to belief systems.  To me, it's more of a service rendered by physically living people to those who experience a sudden and unexpected death, whether from natural disasters or from war or plane crashes.....the souls who suddenly die are disoriented and confused and need to be guided to Helpers.

The problem is, their vibrations are still more closely attuned to the earth plane and Helpers have difficulty in getting their attention.  A great book (Lighted Passage) written in the 1940s by a minister  describes what he called "rescue" work by helping dead soldiers cross over to the other side.  He said it was easier for him to get the soldiers' attention than the Helpers.

The real question I'd like to ask, however, is whether all of these people really DID choose to disengage at this time and in this way?  I know Seth said we choose how and when we will die, did Elias agree with that? 

When you see the agony on the faces of the survivors who have lost loved ones, especially children, you have to ask yourself why in the world would people choose to disengage in such a violent and sudden way?  Especially when it brings such emotional pain to loved ones left behind.

I'd love to have an answer to that question!

Regards,
Roger

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #23 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 3:09pm

ALysia

Quote:
Axel as he asked a question what use is retrieval

Much as I cannot speak on Axel behalf, his perception and understanding are individually his- but as I know him and interacting with him,  I understand his statement, what might be expressed in a way that retrieval is useless...

It is NOT about that those of us who did or do retrievals is useless, it is our choice to participate in that process and the benefit to US much as the disengaged personality -IF they choose to be retrieved-  Not me not you, not anyone can say that" OH I DECIDED THAT THIS OR THAT PERSON  OR 300 OR  500 PEOPLE NEED TO BE RETRIEVED WHATEVER THEY NEEDED OR NOT.

Again in my personal experiences, the retrieval is just as anything else based on agreement within consciousness and I would be totally arrogant to believe that I can interfere any indivudual natural process of their transition period if they not agree with it in of course subjective level. 

Again I'm not expressing that retrieval isn't real, or not beneficial to some -again I have been involved many of that process myself, what I'm expressing  and questioning that what assumption is the base that everyone who die in a group NEED a retrieval, or it is without merit, and only the expression of our own belief's what we fail to recognize?

Doesn't it seems to you like if you're a new person who just searching their own understandings about the *afterlife* and read about  this missions can think that gosh... if I die let say  suddenly then I'll need to wait for some handful people to *rescue* me, because I'll need all the help what I get???? I don't know that for me, is nothing but reinforcing the very strong fear from the death it self, without understanding the process, and that sure would scare me...   

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:06pm

Hi Roger,

Quote:
Correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think retrievals relate that much to belief systems.

Let me clarify that I cannot  say that you're wrong, that would be saying that my beliefs are the truth, and yours are not...I'm very well aware that long as I'm in physicality, I have beliefs what is true to me, but NOT the truth.  All I can say that in my understandings, perception, beliefs and experiences my personal truth is that retrieval is exactly related to our belief system....

In my understanding that we don't get *stuck* in afterlife, we getting *stuck* in this phsyciality and we carry over the beliefs that we thought that we knew the truth, and that's what we really have to deal with in non-physicality and realize  that we didn't.

Quote:
the souls who suddenly die are disoriented and confused and need to be guided to Helpers.

And may I ask why  exactly you think that this is the truth I'm not saying that it is not true to you, but it is the case with any *soul* and every  *soul* need to be guided?
Or is it possible that based on this beliefs you or the individuals who share your beliefs indeed will wait for that needed helper? But the same token many others start their transition periods, and become well aware that they have to deal with their own beliefs system, shed their beliefs, then without any trauma move to different areas of consciousness, according to their intent.

Quote:
I know Seth said we choose how and when we will die, did Elias agree with that?

Absolutely!

Quote:
When you see the agony on the faces of the survivors who have lost loved ones, especially children, you have to ask yourself why in the world would people choose to disengage in such a violent and sudden way?  Especially when it brings such emotional pain to loved ones left behind.

Roger, You keep thinking  objectively" Of course NOBODY waking up in monday morning and say themself , well it's monday morning, instead of going to work I'm  just going to die" it does not happening on the conscious objective  level... it is the choice of your  essence, it is the experience what you choose in this phsyicality, same way as your relatives choice to experience the loss... with  that I'm not saying that choice or not, the emotion and  suffering, are not real, very much so and I  don't minimize the compassion and emotion  what attached to this events, that is our personal integrity.

Again, based on the personal beliefs systems, and  the cultural ones, some culture celebrate the individual or group disengagement,  and accept as the *relocation* of the person or group  and not the *tragedy* so you could say that they're wrong?

If you would widening your awareness, and utilize you own subjective awareness, you would be able to connect your own focuses/different life times, different time periods, and probably you would find many many *tragic* death in your own, what might would help you understand your own self...  and your own beliefs...

Love, Dora

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #25 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:49pm

This was in the paper about the aftermath of the tsunami:

Q. What are the diseases most feared after this kind of disaster?

A. Typhoid is a major concern because the bacterium that causes it can spread easily in fetid water. Such water can also harbor cholera and hepatitis A. Authorities are also watching for outbreaks of malaria, a mosquito-borne disease. Conditions could be disastrously ripe for an outbreak of that viral illness: Refugees often will have neither the shelter of home nor netting that can prevent mosquitoes from reaching their human targets, and brackish standing water can be an ideal breeding ground for mosquitoes.

Maybe we should try some of that MC2 PK that Romain mentioned to help out the survivors. It may have been easier to die in the flood than to survive in its aftermath. what a strange drama to watch unfold.

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 7:04pm

hi Dora,   i appreciate your continuing posts. Your point about setting up a frame-work where people need-to-be-saved, and that creating a belief of waiting for help from an outside source; that makes me think, it rings true... And I also appreciate Roger's point, where he says "(retrievals are) more of a service...to those who experience a sudden and unexpected death..." I believe you're right; most folk when they die don't need someone to "save them"; that might create a limitation. For a small percentage who die suddenly, I think death can be a confusing situation. Here is where the service of retrieval can be useful. In Tibetan Buddhism, it's in the case of a sudden or violent death, that especial assistance is given to the deceased. And the help isn't given in a spirit of the reciever being a "victim", but more in recognition/celebration of their own eternal nature... Most who die don't need our help. I think a few do...Maybe it's the intention with which the retrieval is done that needs thinking about... Thank you for your posts Dora. You've got my juices flowing.   This board is a wonderful place, eh?   Love, Tim

IP Logged

Dora
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 8:48pm

Hi Tim,

Quote:
hi Dora,   i appreciate your continuing posts.

And I appreciate your comment...

I also appreciate Roger's comment, and as I expressed that I don't question the validity of the retrieval where is in agreement with both party and it is beneficial...

Quote:
And the help isn't given in a spirit of the receiver being a "victim", but more in recognition/celebration of their own eternal nature...

I certainly align with it, because again - in my understanding - as each of us is a highly individualized expression of the consciousness, with a very specific perception and beliefs in this physical dimension.  Each of us entering to the transition period and according to our own awareness  and beliefs,  complete the process,  where  we not just shedding our beliefs, but understand that the objective perception is unnecessary  in the non-physicality, and majority of us no need interference with the nature of the consciousness, which is action and becoming

That was the only thing I wanted to point out... again in my understandings, many of those individuals who made the decision to disengage in this event, very well could  of withdraw their body consciousness way before their body actually disengaged, therefore we physically living cannot  decide that who need to be dropped out somewhere and need help or not... in my view that is only  the  expression of  our own objective belief's that  something *suppose* to be a certain way, because we believe that is the truth

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 4:33am

Hello everyone!Just a quick post to say that i did not seek to offend anyone about retrivials.As Dora said, i think that those who died in Asia chose to disengage and that if they chose it,then they did not need to be retrived, given that most of them need this process to shed their beliefs.
It is as if you were trying to scratch a kid's body to help him to grow...No,in my understanding,it is not working like this.
And i was upset when i heard that person saying that she had retrieved 200+ persons in one night...After such tragedies,i think it is important to respect victims and to remember that each one creates ones reality,without outter spiritual help. SmileyHow'ever,the survivors probably need a lot of material help now.

Love

Axel

IP Logged

drezac
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 10:39am

Here's a recent post by Suzy Ward that discusses the earthquake...
-Dan

December 30, 2004

S: Matthew dear, I’m ready to take your message—I’m sorry I couldn’t get here sooner.

MATTHEW: I understand why, and I thank you for coming now, dear soul. The shock and grief around the world about the loss of life and vast devastation due to the earthquake and tsunami is deeply touching all souls in Nirvana. We are beaming intensive love-light streamers to all who are suffering the intense pain of sorrow and destruction of their homes and towns. Life as they knew it ended with what they perceive as an incomprehensible tragedy. If they could know that their recently departed beloved people left purposefully to join with the myriad others here and beyond who are sending forth light to all of Earth, it could offer some small measure of comfort in these days of aftermath.

Because of my leadership of Nirvana’s soul transition service before entering my current travels, it was felt that with such additional numbers anticipated beyond the daily arrivals, my experience would be helpful. Therefore I returned here prior to this en mass arrival of souls and I can give a firsthand report on their reception. Many came in sound physical condition, and because their dying process was in an instant, no trauma occurred to accompany them psychically. Seeing family and friends who had long preceded many of them to Nirvana and the intensity of love that engulfs all, even with mild confusion as to the reason, they embraced this joyously. To prevent traumatizing these souls, the reason for their transition—that is, the fact of the earthquake and tidal wave, not their soul contracts—was revealed slowly and not as we witness it. Not unexpectedly, their joy turned to sadness by hearing about the massive devastation to the homelands and the grieving families they had left so recently. But the negativity of sorrow cannot last in the all-encompassing love energy in Nirvana, and their sad feelings were lifted by understanding that in leaving as they did, not only were they fulfilling their original or amended soul contracts, but they also are assisting Earth by adding to the light instead of contributing to the negativity on the planet.

Those who came with physical injuries entered stations where a lead medical assister and a team of ten ushered in the strength of the etheric body, which is closely tied to the physical body. Immediately treatment to enhance the etheric body’s strength began, and depending upon the severity of the physical injuries that determined the condition of the etheric body, these souls either have left the medical stations or are still in recovery with constant care by the vigilant medical assisters. The souls who have returned to full vigor have been reunited with family and friends and are receiving the same assistance as do all arrivals in sound condition, the reintroduction to this realm as their memories of other lifetimes here gradually emerge. They are choosing initial residences and settling in, and later they will become reacquainted with recreational, educational, travel and employment opportunities.

The far fewer people who prior to transitioning were acutely aware of what was happening on Earth and their psyches were correspondingly traumatized, entered Nirvana at stations where specially trained medical assisters instantly started the treatment that was customized to each individual’s needs. In cases where the physical body also was severely injured, first the medical teams stabilized and strengthened the etheric bodies and then these people entered the longer-term care stations for psychic healing. Mother, you remember from my detailed explanation in the first book that every person is greeted by name and his or her lifeprints are known prior to arrival, so personalized treatment is readied in advance; also the soul is liberated, so to speak, from the etheric body and psyche of the immediate past Earth lifetime, so the healing I’ve mentioned refers only to those bodies and the psyches that need it.

S: Yes, I remember, but it’s good to mention that here. Many family members died at the same time—have all of them been reunited?

MATTHEW: Family members who wish to be reunited have been, but those who desire to be with souls with whom the love bond is stronger are free to do that without resistance. Since the new arrivals are seeing again people with whom they’ve shared other lifetimes, these kinds of reunions also are common. New residents still in recuperation know which family members also are here and vice versa, and the same is true of the souls who entered the lower layers of this world.

Not all of those who departed Earth en masse entered the beauty, majesty and intense light in the upper layers of this multilayered realm. That vast numbers arrived suddenly due to one natural disaster does not alter the universal law that governs which part of Nirvana a soul will initially inhabit. The energy of thoughts, feelings, intentions and actions throughout the lifetime automatically draws the person to the part of Nirvana where the energy registration corresponds to that lifetime. But regardless of which part that is, whatever treatment may be needed for the etheric body or the psyche is immediately given at appropriate medical stations.

S: You know that I’ve received many requests for your comments about this overwhelming situation in Southeast Asia. Someone who wrote quoted from an Internet posting, that the quake "actually altered the axis of the earth's rotation" and "a big piece of the planet's mass has been moved around." Can you comment on that?

MATTHEW: I can’t give any definitive comment based on those fragments out of context, but I can say that that one event didn’t create a change in Earth’s rotation. However, it may have called attention to the orbiting changes that are occurring as the planet is ascending into lighter densities, and the interpretation is that the quake "altered the axis." Now, when tectonic plates move to the extent that a 9.0 quake like this results, indeed "a big piece of the planet’s mass" is affected, but if the article states or implies that it "has been moved around" to a different location on the seafloor, that is not correct.

S: OK, thank you. Most people who asked specific questions want to know if this was a manmade quake, and a couple of people forwarded an article proposing that "tall white" and/or "little grey" ETs may have used scalar beams to cause the quake so they could rescue the children and take them to locations off-planet, but they did it with good intentions. Is there any credence to that?

MATTHEW: None whatsoever! The only ET hand in this otherwise totally natural disaster was using their technology to neutralize the force of the quake and lessen the size, or height, of the tsunami, and thus reduce destruction and death toll. Without their help, hundreds of thousands of people would have perished, and this was not Earth’s intention. In my last message and in several prior to that, I mentioned that geophysical events would continue as the planet releases the kinetic energy resulting from millennia of accumulating negativity, and not long ago I stated in a message that before your planet is completely out of third density, millions of people will die. As much as I wished it were not necessary to pass on that kind of information, it IS necessary that you to know what to anticipate and to prepare spiritually.

The positive note here is that we are seeing unprecedented spiritual preparation in the aftermath of this titanic event. We understand that you regard this year as ending with a monumental tragedy, and I shall tell you how we are able to perceive it beyond that. We see the near-brilliance of light from what could be considered a global prayer for the souls who departed and for the survivors. We see people of all nations rushing to assist the people in the countries affected by the tidal wave and donations of every kind being amassed for relieving the dire straits of the injured and homeless. We see that color and ethnic and cultural barriers are crumbling in the wake of this international disaster. We see the opening of hearts in thanksgiving for blessings that have been taken for granted. These unified outpourings of feelings and assistance have created far more light than the amount of negativity created by the deep sorrow and shock.

S: Mash, do you want to say anything about what will be happening in 2005?

MATTHEW: Yes, Mother, I do, although I doubt that I can say much that will be surprising to people who have been reading my messages all along. Your next calendar year will be bringing the most profound changes in your recorded history of government and economic systems, along with the realization that you are receiving on and off-planet help from your space family. Climate, not only weather, changes will be undeniably evident, and environmental activism will be increasingly forceful. Newborns will have more DNA strands than their parents, increasing the numbers already there with what you could call stunning paranormal or extrasensory powers. Consciousness-raising will promote heartening cooperation, sharing and harmony starting within families and extending across international borders. The ever-intensifying light will continue to open telepathic connections and further magnify human traits—in simplest terms, the good will be better and the bad will be worse. Light-receptive people will experience physical and emotional symptoms related to the transformation of their cells from carbon to crystalline, a necessity for physically accompanying Earth into the higher vibrations where she is heading; also, by heeding their inner voice, these people will be motivated to make beneficial changes in attitudes, relationships, jobs, residences and spending. Those who choose to refuse the light—that is, ignore intuition and conscience or cling to their current greed, control, deceit or fear, will start to leave as the planet keeps ascending into the higher vibrations where their bodies cannot survive. Many souls will be leaving in accordance with their soul contracts, some by the geophysical upheavals and wars that will continue for a while longer.

Those are the major developments we foresee, but in short, 2005 will be a memorable time of transition from what you have been led to believe into what is universal reality. Those who stay steadfast in love-light energy will greet each change, even those that may be temporarily quite challenging, as another milestone of Earth’s travels toward the promised era of peace and harmony throughout all her lands. Myriad light beings, in body and in spirit, will be lovingly helping you all along this enlightening and exhilarating journey that will take you to your rightful place within our space family.

MATTHEW BOOKS   www.matthewbooks.com

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.