Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Thanks to all and partnered exploring (Read 3208 times)
jazzman
Ex Member

Thanks to all and partnered exploring
Jan 2nd, 2005 at 12:26am

Thank you Marilyn, Gordon Phinn, Alysia, Shirley, Fire Oueen and Agnes. It is great to get live replies from you after years of reading your posts and replies. You guys are my heroes. Yes Marilyn, I know what you mean. I feel like a part of myself has been over there at night and in the daytime too since this sunami happened. I kind of drift off in coffee shops and at work, on the bandstand. Today that part of me seemed to be all day in the company of a little mother that lost her husband, and two of three children. I heard her singing the little songs she sings to her children into a blanket she was huddled in, grieving. I just send love and support and she is not aware of me except in a marginal way. Gordon, I loved hearing about your Susan Sontag retrieval. I always wonder if after I pass over I'll be able to hang out with my musical and literary heroes, Charlie Parker, Lester Young, Arthur Rimbaud, Jack Kerouac, Delmore Schwartz, Walt Whitman, Celine etc. Alysia, what instrument/ style do you play? I am a professional alto saxophonist/ flutist/ pianist and I play some esoteric instruments too, the oud, North Indian bansuri flutes, even do some Cajun fiddling out on the porch at home ( pity the poor neighbors on that one). I think of you guys as masters of a revolutionary new realm of awareness and merciful action for humans. I wish my focus was more consistent out in those realms. It fades in and out a lot. As y'all and Bruce have said..."trying" is useless, it seems rather to be an excercise in "not trying" both to get there and stay there long enough to actually do a retrieval. I have this son who is a great bass virtuoso and who, after a severe electro-shock accident last year has also become a dead on psychic. I mean, he gets addresses, ph nos and other intricate impossible details on total strangers. It's like hanging out with James VanPraagh or someone like that. Anyway, about 4 weeks ago he had a double surgery, a hernia repaired and a cyst in his chest removed. I knew exactly when he was to go under anesthesia (up in the Berkshires of MA, I am in New Orleans)....so I decided to lay down, slap on a hemi-sync tape and go with him. I found him immediately in Focus 12, and we went up together. We were kind of goofing with our hands which kept passing through each others and laughing. We landed somewhere in...I dont know...mabey Focus 23 or 4. We were in a meadow full of beautiful light that I recognized immediately as being a mock up mental creation of the two of us, just for this occasion, and we sat facing each other still goofing with our hands. Not long after (really there's no time there) he said he was going to move down closer to his body. The operation was to only take about 45 minutes, so he left and I returned to Focus Uno. Prior to this surgery a few days, I had asked any friends who could hear me, on the other side if they'd protect him while he was out. To my suprize, a very nice lady I'd known many years ago when we both members of a spiritual brotherhood called Subud, came into focus. She died of breast cancer about 5 or 6 years ago and is the mother of the Arquette family of kids that are all movie actors. She said "Sure....in fact, the whole gang of people that knew each other back then..... those of us, who have passed over...we'll ALL be there for him" Waking up in the recovery room, first my psychic son told the attendant his name, address, described his house the names of the two dogs, names and ages of his children, where he walks every morning and a brief history of the last twenty years of his life. He really has learned to keep his mouth shut on such issues, especially with strangers, but in the grogginess of the anesthesia he just blurted it all out to the attendant's amazement. Then, he called me on his cell phone and asked "Where were we Dad....sitting facing each other" then said that he'd indeed moved lower and was surrounded in protection by a group of people he didn't know but a couple of them said "I knew your dad when I was in a physical body". So that is as close as I've come to partnered exploring. We plan to go to TMI together next fall and will probably try some more partnered explorations together. It is such a kick and privilege to be in contact with you guys on this board. Thanks again for your replies!     Jazzman

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Thanks to all and partnered exploring
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 7:12pm

Jazzman, I'm humbled by your post. Thank you dear soul.  It sounds to me like you're doing the work during the day too and that's fantastic. I think a lot of us are since we are all multidimensional beings and do a lot that we're not aware of because our main focus is here. 

It sounds like you and your son are already doing partnered explorations.  And that's great that you'll both be going to TMI. Will this be your first program?  If so, you are in for the time of your life. Now I wish I still lived there on The New Land so I could meet you and your son. I met so many who came to programs there. That was one of the biggest perks from living there.  Wink

And I know that you will be able to hang out with all your favorites when you cross over and you can even do that now in your explorations.  Shocked

Much Love,
Mairlyn   Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 10:15pm

Another very cool post jazzman, thank you!  You play all that, and the oud too!  I'm fond of the oud, have three ecm albums by Anouar Brahem.
There's no telling who exactly will be around when you get there, but a lot of them will be.  Some will have reincarnated. 
But you can alwasy use hemi-sync to go to focus 27 and put out a call.  Not everyone will be available, lots of famous folk have their privacy stuff going and don't want to be disturbed but some will be open to contact.  And I'll bet lots are still playing/entertaining.  If you can't find them by yourself ask a guide for help.

That hospital story was great!

With the disaster retrievals, I'm afraid you're going to get a lot of split up families, with the retrieved ones not wanting to leave their living loved ones behind. It can be soul wrenching to experience this, and on my first disaster team experience I just couldn't handle it and had to be replaced.
The trauma levels are way higher than individual retrievals and it takes a bit of getting used to.  But you will get adjusted.

Your son's case is particularly fascinating.

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 3:14pm

Hi Jazzman..that's some child you have there. he surely has a lot on his table to deal with, while the rest of us catch up to him, although I have an idea a large number of children are being born with greater abilitys to "see, hear and feel more." or with the 3rd eye already opened as the old church used to say. so good to have you with us here to walk aways with us. I always wanted more people here Grin
you can go to Laughing-rain.com if you want to hear my song playing, although it may not be your style of music Wink I only have the guitar and vocal going on. BTW; theres a black lady in new orleans made me sing once as she belted out ASK HIM, TELL'EM WHAT U WANT!!!! we had a moment, yes indeed, we surely did Grin one does not forget new orleans once you've been there. love, alysia

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.