Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Communication threw afterlife? (Read 5452 times)
Deara
Ex Member

Communication threw afterlife?
Jan 2nd, 2005 at 6:12pm

Is it possible to communicate with people that are still alive threw the afterlife connection?

I live in the states, and a friend of mine that I've known for the past 4 years joined the navy and moved to Guam, and I've been talking to him threw the computer. And he made the comment that he had seen me in all most all of his dreams, and neither one of us ever dreamed that much at all. So I asked him what they were about and I told him about some of the ones I had, had with him in them, and apparently almost all the dreams we've had have been the same. Plus, everytime something bad happens with me his dreams are troubled, and everytime something happends with him my dreams are. My question is that something that can happen to anyone or is this something completely different? Could we just be imagining it all?  And is it possible that we could be communicating our emotions threw the afterlife connection?

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: Communication threw afterlife?
Reply #1 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 7:16pm

YES, but it's not through the afterlife, it's through our own God given innate abilities which are perfectly natural and normal. We're all born with this and many other abilities. We've just been 'asleep' so long and now are starting to wake up to the spiritual beings that we are.  Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn   Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Deara
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 7:31pm

But it also accures when I'm awake.  But what you're saying is that, its normal and all so be able to communicate threw dreams and such, but the odd thing is, is we have litterally the exact same dreams. I was wondering if it could be some kind of sign. My friend believes that, seeing that we have such dreams, that we could be soul mates. And I believe that, but could our dreams be a sign of that or of something else?

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 7:45pm

It could simply be an astal experience that you are sharing.

As for happening while awake, that's occurred to me also..but the person I was "with" in the astral didn't even realize it.

I would imagine there are many times parts of us are doing other things that we are not even aware of.  What's wonderful is when we can get a glimpse of that other side, especially when awake.

IP Logged

Deara
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Jan 2nd, 2005 at 8:15pm

I have to addmit it is a very odd feeling, but to my knoledge he has expirenced the exact same thing, and what I think is extremely strange, is that I used to never dream at all (or at least I wouldn't be able to remember if I did), and now when ever I do, it has something to do with my friend, and he ends up with the same dream.

IP Logged

Linn  Conyers
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 11:51am

Dear Deara,

It appears that you and your friend are on the same page in a sense at this stage in your life, so therefore you two are psychically connected to one another in sharing dreams and can remember the other being there , like minded folks will gravitate to one other.  I would not worry about it but do continue to enjoy the adventure, sounds like one is helping the other to open up spiritually. love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Azreal
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 12:00pm

Hi Deara,

I have often asked my self the same question as me and my partner have the same experiences. Before we were living together we often used to dream a lot about each other and more often than not the dreams were either the same or they were very similar in meaning (this is not a general conception or us trying to make them similar - it was natural) An example of this was Dawn was at a friends house and I popped over and we started chatting and got on the subject of dreams and I said what mine was and her friend almost chocked on her coffee because it was exactly what they were talking about before I had even gone round (and I hadnt spoken to her until then for about 12 hours) I like to think of it as us communicating directly to one another through our own private channel what ever it is.

Likewise we have the same experiences when we are awake. There have been times where we have thought the exact same thing etc or said something which the other was about to - I dont think this is common stuff as I think It does take a special bond for these to become apparant.

The other feelings I have are when she isnt around or is staying  the night at a friends etc - I often feel lost especially when I sleep. I often wake up at around the same she does when she isnt here - most recent example is at the weekend she gave birth to our daughter Freya and when she was in hospital that night I kept waking up at the same time my partner did I also felt her pain as well after the baby was here.

My point of all this is that we both believe we are soulmates because we have both been through a lot and we connect like nothing else possible and I think that these feelings arent experienced by just any couple ... I may be wrong but that is my thought.

peace

IP Logged

Deara
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 3rd, 2005 at 1:23pm

I want to believe that my friend is my soulmate, and he's told me several times that I am his soulmate. But the part that I think is odd, is that I have known him for four years only one of which I've spent with him. I've never dated him or anything, and I am only 17, and he is 19. He's been in Guam sence July, and he is what you would call a ladies man, and he has gone out on dates with other women over there, and of course told me about them, (to keep trust, and all) and everytime he has one of those dates, I can tell, I felt disconnected from him,and I asked him what was going on, and that was when I found out the first time that he had, had been on dates, I told him how I'd known and felt about it, and he ended up getting rid of her, and my dreams with him reappeared in full force, and when I do dream with him in them, its almost always involving an airport in some way. (He's asked me to go to Guam after I graduate, and I don't know if I want to fly alone) and I have had dreams of flying over there and landing safely and dreams of being with his mom and grandma to pick him up from an airport, both of which he had, had. Then there are several other ones. And my dream was write with his mom and grandma being there. When he does come home the two of them would be there to pick him up and noone else. And I recall that dream perfectly almost as if it had already happened, although it hasn't.
  Then another time, I didn't check my mail for acouple of days and he had a bad dream that I was in a car accident, he told me to stay away from cars for a little while, and a friend of mine wanted me to go somewhere with her and I decided I didn't want to and she ended up hitting a tree that day. It was very odd.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.