Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Happy 11th Spirit Birthday R.A.M. (Read 34659 times)
identcat

Afterlife Knowledge Member

New Hampshire
Re: Happy 11th Spirit Birthday R.A.M.
Reply #45 - Apr 19th, 2006 at 5:46pm

After reading T. Lobsang Ramp's series of 24 books, I thought that no one else could compare to his metaphysical experiences. That was back when I was in my 20's.  Another 20 years went by and I was suddenly introduced to Robert Monroe thru a Whitley Strieber book. Robert A Monroe (aka RAM) helped confirm what I already knew: there is no time, there is no death, there is an afterlife with many realms. He went way beyond any other literature and/or media regarding metaphysical travels. I myself have not met him---yet. I say "Hello, Bob" each time I hear his voice on a tape or CD. I can "feel" him smiling each time I try another adventure to "There".
Thank you, RAM, for all your encouragement, instruction and PUL. You are truely a highly evolved spirit.  Happy 11th Spirit Birthday.  Love your ident---CAT

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #46 - May 12th, 2006 at 6:40pm

Quote:

All of us here, everyone of us are bona fide card carrying members of  "The  Club"   The "There is something more out there club" you may be a banker, lawyer, Actor, teacher, Minister, Doctor, author, afterlife explorer, healer, psychic, Medium, tarot reader , well you get the picture but we are all cut from  the same cloth., someplace inside of our Psyche is a nudging and we must seek out others that also share this searching for more. We want to rub elbows with others who are searching the same ,we want to  interact with each other, touch base with "Home" who we truly are,, some may come posed as skeptics some may come posed as a teacher of enlightenment but what they really are here for is to touch base with others from "Home" our true Home. .  There was a tv show here in the states called "Cheers" and the theme song was, You want to go where everyone knows your name .  In Other words you want to go where you can be understood , Some of you who are reading this may say to self , I dont post on there I just read  what has been posted, dont kid yourself you are a card carrying member too or you would not be reading the material posted., its not by accident that you stumbled upon a website such as this one. You know deep inside of you that you are much more than the vehicle you are residing in at the moment and there is more  than what  this three dimensional planet  offers.  For whatever reason you think  you are here, its because you want to belong to this club.  Linn

I probley would'nt have come, if i was going to be stuck in the same space as people like you.

Don, keep posting my son, at least with you, what you see is what you get'. Life is alot less stressful away from such people... ive had a few months of total peace... Whats the point of living on this planet, if all you think about is acting like you lived in a care bear reality, when you cannot get no where near being 'all-loving' because of the human nature being naturally atuned to think of 'number one'.

Effort = result... it's that simple, but these people just suck your time, and energy and give you nothing. If you want answer's seek them somewhere else.

IP Logged

Ardallan
Ex Member

Reply #47 - May 13th, 2006 at 8:29am

To whom may concern,

'' If the only tool you have is a hammer,

you tend to see every problem as a nail."

ABRAHAM  MASLOW

IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #48 - May 16th, 2006 at 7:36am

Quote:

For whatever reason you think you are here, its because you want to belong to this club.  Linn

really? this is so a very personal judgement...or we are just here to witness what we cant be the part of?
i 'd personally refuse to be the part of this "club", if nobody minds..if only everyone could witness the "inside" talks.. even of their own. right?

IP Logged

LaughingRain
Ex Member

Reply #49 - May 16th, 2006 at 1:39pm

Quote:
To whom may concern,

'' If the only tool you have is a hammer,

you tend to see every problem as a nail."

ABRAHAM  MASLOW

I really like this quote and thank you for posting it.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #50 - May 16th, 2006 at 1:52pm

Well PA, to each his own. You think you didn't come here to be enlightened. Then why are you here? What is your core belief? It seems to me that a lot of judging is being done without deep thinking. Everyone has a right to their own opinions. I'm asking for everyone to do a deep meditation on this and see what you come up with. It may surprise you to realize that we are all ONE whether you believe this now or not.

I don't really know why I bother with this anymore except for the fact that I'm a LightWorker.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #51 - May 16th, 2006 at 1:53pm

Ardallan, I love the quote too. Wink

Blessings, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #52 - May 17th, 2006 at 2:45am

Quote:
Then why are you here?

why am i here? Smiley i am not here. not at all..i wont be staying here when people say i am talking cheap and then paint the situation with fancies afterwards..i WAS here just to witness once again that dreaming of a bear would mean to be "bearish"  for the some particular dreamers; and yet again exact poor little bear would mean just "spiritual growth" and "enlightenment" for some other...and we are sooo ONE..hallelujah !..
it is just sad.

*edit* ah, btw, saying that i am a gardner, wont make me one as long as the flowers dont agree with me ..right? and i am sorry but besides a lightworker doesnt have a chance of discarding some people as "weed". Silly me.. you ought be knowing this better than i do, already.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #53 - May 17th, 2006 at 12:55pm

Someday you'll understand. Wink

Namaste (the God in me recognizes the God in you)
Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #54 - May 17th, 2006 at 2:28pm

Quote:
I don't really know why I bother with this anymore except for the fact that I'm a LightWorker.

Bingo dear One; sometimes even with light we find it hard, but then it's up to whoever want to look for it..to go deeper within. and some don't.
Be kind to yourself TS..Smiley
Sending lignt and love, R.

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #55 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:26pm

Berserk---
You must be a student of James Randi.  Read:
An Encyclopedia fo Claims, Frauds, and Hoaxes of the Occult and Supernatural by James Randi--AKA- The Amazing Randi.
It's good to have skeptics.  It helps the rest of us to continue to do our research and not get slack in the area of parapsychology and spirit.  You're a keeper!!! Thanks for all the interesting research. It keeps me on my "toes".  Love and Light ---Carol Ann

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #56 - May 17th, 2006 at 7:48pm

Ardallan--- it seems that Abraham Maslow was very narrow minded. I can think of many ways to use a hammer: as a door stop, to hammer upon a large kitchen knife to split an acorn squarsh, use the claw side to pull out not just nails, but large staples, seperate two pieces of wood, use the flat surface of the hammer to place another tool or craft upon to have a strong foundation beneith it.  I have been using hammers for all sorts of things in my 56 years, and I am a woman.  When I see a nail or a way of thinking, I know that there are other ways of thinking.  Just like those thoughts of Berserk---they serve a purpose.  Perhaps Abraham Maslow never used a hammer in his life???
Love and Light---cat

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

ParanoidAndroid

Reply #57 - May 18th, 2006 at 1:57am

yes, i will hopefully.

it is gonna be really funny if my god happens to salute you with all those bearish attidues, dont you think? (..something to really fake a smile?)

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #58 - May 18th, 2006 at 11:35am

Quote:
..i WAS here just to witness once again that dreaming of a bear would mean to be "bearish"  for the some particular dreamers; and yet again exact poor little bear would mean just "spiritual growth" and "enlightenment" for some other...and we are sooo ONE..hallelujah !..
it is just sad.

PA i miss something here....what's with the dream of a bear?? Elaborate please??
Have you seen a bear in your dreams more than once of just once? which colour? what kind of bear..etc..
thanks, R

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #59 - May 18th, 2006 at 8:03pm

Pa--- I have two wonderful books on animal tokems--:
by Ted Andrews:Animal Speak and The Animal-Speak Workbook.  If you would like me to send you the explaination of the bear (or butterfly), I would be happy to do so. 
To all--- that goes for everyone one on Bruce's site. Love and Light--- Cat (Carol Ann)

The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.