Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Don't let your kids read this book!!! (Read 12308 times)
jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Re: Don't let your kids read this book!!!
Reply #15 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 9:10pm

Dear Marilyn,

I wasn't going to say anything about what I experieced this past week but I think I need to now. I woke up one morning, could have been Wednesday, with the memory of having a lenghtly conversation about the Holocaust and what we learned from it. I had that after glow of time well spent with friends and satisfaction of us all learning something from the exchange. It wasn't a negative-bad feeling dream. I think we concluded with learning something about it being a major-major turning point of where we humans could no long ignor that we needed to work together non-judgementally, or something along those lines. Anyhow, I wouldn't be suprised you and I were part of the same group conversation. Sorry, I haven't been following the rest of the thread, it's just when you mentioned Auschwitz, I wanted to share this with you.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #16 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 10:54pm

Hi Jean,

It could very well have been me. Right now I'm reading a book I've had for a couple years and never got around to reading it.  It's "Beyond The Ashes" by Rabbi Yonassan Gershom.  He's written another book that I have too and haven't read yet. It's "From Ashes to Healing."  It's about people who remember past lives in the holocaust. 

He used to have a yahoo group and it was hard to get on because you had to state why, etc., so I told about my having the obsession with it and it turning out to be one of my disk members that died in the ovens when she was 6 and I was 6 here in the US, only I said soul group and I got on. It was an amazing group but there were also the debaters and those people who caused trouble so he just plain shut the group down.  He has a website if you want to do a search on him. The last I heard he was writing a book on Jewish themes in Star Trek.  Shocked

I guess a lot of people killed in the ovens came right back into the earth life and have had a lot of trouble/memories because of not taking the time to heal before coming back in.  One person saw himself being burned alive because the gas chamber didn't kill him.

For some reason lately I've been thinking about the holocaust again, thinking about how our government is so similar in many ways to Hitler what with Homeland Security, etc. I could go on and on but better quit before I say too much. I'll probably have people jumping on me now as it is.  Roll Eyes

Much Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #17 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 10:50am

Marilyn,

I'm familar with Gershom's work, I came across it when I went to England. Glad to see he's still around.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #18 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 1:06pm

Marilyn-

I suppose if you can be the reincarnation of St. Peter, the Bush administration can be the reincarnation of the Third Reich.

I find such a comparison to be odious.  Because when you think about it, it ends up diminishing the true horror that was Nazi Germany in the 1930s. 

For those who have no knowledge of history, they probably think the Nazis were really not all that bad if they are likened to our own DHS.  Which, by the way, is essentially an innocuous, ineffective agency.  Far, far different from the vicious Hitler killing machine.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #19 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 1:13pm

Wake up and look around you.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Mar 12th, 2006 at 5:15pm

I've spent over 30 years working in DC for the Feds and I know several of the folks at DHS.  They are honorable, decent people who are doing their best to prevent another 9/11.

However, they don't have the tools needed to be fully effective and will never be able to ensure we don't have another terrorist attack.  To imagine that DHS or other top administration officials are plotting some sort of Hitler-like regime is pure fantasy.

People who see dark conspiracies around every corner reflect a deep seated paranoia.  Life's circumstances shape all of us.  If we have been mistreated or emotionally abused for many years, our world view is going to be negatively influenced.

If someone has always known hunger or poverty, even becoming a millionaire won't make him feel comfortable.  He will always feel that a life of deprivation is just a heartbeat away.  Or if someone had been horribly mistreated and abused physically or emotionally, he will always mistrust others, especially an authority figure.

I think I understand why you feel the way you do.  Your fears are groundless, but me saying that is no comfort.  There's an old saying that speaks a profound truth- "A coward dies a thousand times, a hero dies but once."

Peace.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.