Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Don't let your kids read this book!!! (Read 12162 times)
B-dawg

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Missoula, Montana
Don't let your kids read this book!!!
Mar 10th, 2006 at 7:10am

There are times, when it's best to shut your pie-hole
and let someone else do the talking (or writing, as the case may be.) My hat goes off (and goes flying over the arena while I shout, "OLE!") to Wayne Dunn, the author of THIS article...

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1101/1101harrypotter.htm

Can such a book, be trusted as a guide to the afterlife (assuming there is one..?)

B-man

IP Logged

Jambo

1987, a great year for
the human race.

UK
Re: Don't let your kids read this book!!!
Reply #1 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 9:52am

One Word Chum, 3 letters long

LOL!

IP Logged

juditha
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 3:06pm

Hi Chumley There will always be different opinions about the bible . God did send his beloved son to die on the cross but forthe reason that all mankind could be saved.
But Jesus knew that his father loved him and i realise myself that he must have been very frightened when he sat in the garden waiting to be arrested .
He knew that he was going to suffer great pain but he also knew why he had to do this .Even on the cross he asked his father to forgive them for they know not what they do.
He knew of his fathers love for him and also his fathers love for mankind.So God did not murder his son .He just sent jesus to save us all .
You probably wont agree chumley but this is what i think myself . Iwill always beleive that god loves us
God bless juditha

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Reply #3 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 5:28pm

Quote:
There are times, when it's best to shut your pie-hole
and let someone else do the talking (or writing, as the case may be.) My hat goes off (and goes flying over the arena while I shout, "OLE!") to Wayne Dunn, the author of THIS article...

http://www.enterstageright.com/archive/articles/1101/1101harrypotter.htm

Can such a book, be trusted as a guide to the afterlife (assuming there is one..?)

B-man

Pie Hole Grin Grin We alway's say *Cake hole*  Pie hole means something Naughty in England!!

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #4 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 6:34pm

Remove for violation of posting agreement
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:05am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Black_Napkins
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 7:11pm

I think a valid arguement can be construsted, with this  idea. Just how we worry about the youth of the world hearing foul language,violence, sexual thing, and "bad magic"(for lack of better words).

All of the things we try to protect our youth from, are represent in one form or another in the good book that we tell them to read and obey.

I realize they teach them not to do these things in the bible, but the fact that there are examples within is a bit hipocritical. It can be hard for someone of any age to find the rational behind God   wiping out entire city's and populations, and then turning around and telling Mosses and his people to live by these rules.

If God can kill, where does he get off telling us not to kill? etc.

Aslo, i just find it so hard to believe if people back then were doing things that pissed off God so much that he killed them. Why haven't we had any God related deaths in the past 2k or so years? Because Jesus was our salvation?

Just a question i've been pondering, I figure you could help me out on this Don. Did/do you believe that Jesus had any offspring? if so was it ever documented that he was married?

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Reply #6 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 9:13pm

[quote author=goldyflocks link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1141989050;start=0#3 date=03/10/06 at 16:28:15]

Pie Hole Grin Grin We alway's say *Cake hole*  Pie hole means something Naughty in England!!
Well, I guess you learn something new every day,
eh?
Way out in the Wild, Wild West where I live, I wouldn't have known that...
Then I'd have someday visited England perhaps? And I'd have told somebody to "shut your pie-hole" and made a major "faux pas", as they say. So, thanks for the heads-up there..!

B-man

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Bigotry..?
Reply #7 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 9:33pm

Removed for violation of posting agreement
« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:06am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #8 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 12:39am

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:07am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
"Open-minded"? But what if my brains fall out?
Reply #9 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 5:14am

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:08am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #10 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 12:39pm

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:08am by Bruce Moen »  

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 3:35pm

Now now Marilyn, remember what you said a while back.  Remember?  You said Don is you, and you are Don.

I believe your point was that we are all part of the One.  And that all aspects of the One are in all of us.

If you meant what you said, that means that even those things you dislike so much in Don are resident in your own being.  And equally resident in all of us.

So before we berate someone (ie. "idiotic statements"), isn't it much better to stop and consider that we ourselves may be equally idiotic but perhaps in other ways?

I'm not defending Don.  He expresses himself differently than I would.  But again, if you are correct in what you had posted a while ago, it seems to me that inevitably you must possess the same kind of character attributes as Don. 

You just manifest those attributes in other ways.

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #12 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 4:26pm

« Last Edit: Mar 13th, 2006 at 11:09am by Bruce Moen »  

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 5:40pm

Quote:
Now now Marilyn, remember what you said a while back.  Remember?  You said Don is you, and you are Don.

I believe your point was that we are all part of the One.  And that all aspects of the One are in all of us.

If you meant what you said, that means that even those things you dislike so much in Don are resident in your own being.  And equally resident in all of us.

So before we berate someone (ie. "idiotic statements"), isn't it much better to stop and consider that we ourselves may be equally idiotic but perhaps in other ways?

I'm not defending Don.  He expresses himself differently than I would.  But again, if you are correct in what you had posted a while ago, it seems to me that inevitably you must possess the same kind of character attributes as Don.   

You just manifest those attributes in other ways.

Obviously I do manifest those attributes too. I hate them in myself so why shouldn't I hate them in others?  There's a difference here though. I try to change myself and not be judgmental and I see that I'm having trouble doing it. But at least I work at it and don't jump on all of Donald's posts anymore. But then it gets to the point where I see that he hasn't changed and I'm still human so I react in a negative way. Neither is right. I'm admitting it. Will Donald?

No, he's too busy trying to get me to PROVE that I am an aspect of Peter and all else that he wrote. He's making fun of the Auschwitz retrievals I did. Fine, if that makes him happy then he'll continue. He has no idea of the heartache I have gone through because of the holocaust. I was 21 when I first read my first book on it and was horrified. It wasn't in my school history books. I became obsessed with it for several years and read everything I could about it, trying to understand how this could all happen to a loving people. This is where my desire to retrieve victims of Auschwitz came about. And he doesn't believe that it could be done.

I thought this was an afterlife conversation board. At least it used to be where we could post our retrievals and not be belittled because of unbelief. It WAS like a support group. It isn't anymore. It's a free-for-all and is disgusting when people like Donald jump on everything I do.

I feel sorry for the newbies who come on here hoping for help and read all the arguments. I have people pm me for help because they don't want to be ridiculed on here and I don't blame them.

My whole life in this past year is dedicated to helping people learn about the afterlife and retrievals and more and being on SPIRITUAL forums like Linn's with like minded people who have LOVE and LIGHT in their hearts and not criticism and debates.

I'm thoroughly disgusted and Bruce knows it. He asked me not to leave and I reconsidered and stayed. But I don't know how long I'll stay this time. There's enough negativity in the world that I don't need it here too.

Namaste,
Mairlyn  Sad

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #14 - Mar 11th, 2006 at 6:15pm

I am not here to support anybody's remarks one way or the other because I don't care anymore what people say about anything; what is important to me and maybe for Bruce, is that we have a forum to self express on. my belief is that by writing something down we are also growing in understanding of humanity and our aspirations, and we are agreed we are humanity.
I've said this before so I'm finding when you have a belief system that works for you, such as doing retrievals works for me and Bruce, works for Mairlyn, we need prove nothing. It is our truth, it may change someday, but for now it is our truth.
since this Bruce's website, and his books are full of retrieval accounts, we should feel safe here to express when we believe we have done such; we call it sharing. No one will share if there is negativity here around whether or not it is a genuine retrieval. How can you know it is genuine? you can look inside yourself and feel that you have been changed within the heart by such. How can you share your change of heart with another? you can try by writing it down, or posting to share, but in the end, readers will not know how you have grown and why you feel this path is right. did you know everytime you offer some hope to another, by smiling and telling them they are ok, that is a retrieval?
for tell me where I can find kindness in this world except within myself?
And so Mairlyn debate may make you own your truth even stronger to spar with one who "challenges" you. I know what you are upset about, that you worry for the board's well being as I used to. I think I cannot be worrying about it, although I'm glad it's still here. I think truth will prevail in time where all paths lead. Don's heart is hungry; he teaches what he needs to learn. if a man is hungry, we must give him a seed to grow his own food; if he does not appreciate the seed, then we've done our job. Don but throws seeds of rife to us.
Truly, I cannot read him. he's rather like a bull in a china shop. if you all enjoy his purposes here then continue to do so.

go and get your own experiences everybody, we are unlimited beings to do so.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.