Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
two interesting NDE's (Read 4589 times)
Lucy

C1
two interesting NDE's
Mar 7th, 2006 at 2:01pm

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: two interesting NDE's
Reply #1 - Mar 7th, 2006 at 4:24pm

Quote:

pam's nde, is pretty famous - and evidence wise i love it!!. She describes what instruments they used on her, and even the conversation the doctor had with the nurse during her operation. Most impressive.

IP Logged

Jambo

1987, a great year for
the human race.

UK
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 10:18pm

her nde puts  all skeptics theories of ndes out of teh window

IP Logged

Elysiumfire
Ex Member

Reply #3 - May 14th, 2006 at 7:58pm

Just to supply a bit of info for those whom don't follow the links, Pam Reynolds' physical circumstance (ie, condition) prior to, and during her operation to remove an aneurysm from her brain was as follows:

a) her body temperature lowered beyond life sustainability.

b) all the blood in her head was fully drained before the removal of the aneurysm.

c) she was on life support machines throughout the operation, but not comatose, she was to all medical opinion 'dead'.

Her NDE and subsequent veridical observation of her operation which she viewed from above, detailing procedure, instruments, and conversations, destroys any counter-argument of a medical basis for the NDE.

Regards

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #4 - May 16th, 2006 at 10:18am

yes that's a pretty interesting example.

I just saw an article on Morse in the February Readers' Digest (2006) in kids and NDEs. Wonder where those kids are today.

IP Logged

baby_duck

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Vancouver, B.C. Canada
Reply #5 - Jun 11th, 2006 at 5:37am

I have had several of my own ACD's after the death of my live in boyfriend on March 23rd, 06. I believe he is my twin flame. He was very "clingy" while he was alive, we were inseperable. At the hospital, he was on life support (in a coma). I used this telephone in the ward throughout the entire day. I dialed out nine and then proceeded to call poeple. On this one occasion, i kept dialing out 9 but the phone would not work. The lady next to me tried the phoen and she had no problems. I tried using the phone again it wouldnt work. Iran back to his bedside. The nurses told me his breathing had changed and he had his last breath a few minutes afterwards.........ACD or coincidence....you can decide for yourselves!

I went to a highly gifted spitiual medium 1 month after his death. I only told her his name and our relationship and she did the rest of the talking.....She had informed me he was still "earthbound" and clinging to me out of a sense of guilt and unresolved business. That made sense to me as I could feel a strong pressence near me on a daily basis. She told me I must forgive and release him. She recommended I do it in a ceremonial manner.

I went home that night and got a little bit typsy ( maybe not the best way to deal with my grief!) I set up an alter with his pictures and personal items and lit a candle. I was crying....it was hard for me but I released him in the best way that I knew how. 

The next day my friend Gary phoned me. He is native and very spritual. He had never met my b/f Pat. Gary told me that when He called me, my phone awnsered but I had never said "hello". He stayed on the phone and he heard me crying and talking to someone. (I was alone). Gary had then informed me that he heard a male voice (sounded far away) repeat my name and say I love you over and over again. Gary was fascinated and remained on the phone for over 50 minutes before everything got quiet.

These were some of my more noticible ACD's. I get the usual odd light flickering, cd that skips, and my bed sometimes shakes. The frustrating part about most ACD"S is that most of the time they can easily be mistaken for coincidences. I often wondir how many ACD's I actually receive from him and how many times I am actually just reading to much into things...........Any thoughts or comments on this??

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.