Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dream of sadness (Read 2804 times)
wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
dream of sadness
Mar 7th, 2006 at 12:17pm

I just had one of the worst dreams. An outbreak of like a rash like or flesh eating hit everyone. Me and my family and others had it. I remember peopl had to be shot due to the pain not the spread of infection..I remember thinking that I will have to put family down but theirs cleaned up and mine got worse. They and others put me in a car and a guy with a rifle was aiming at me. I looked at him and stared as we drove by. My dad was driving. I guess he didnt want me to know but I did. The guy couldnt do it. I could feel the pain and burn. I think in the end I either lined up with others and was shot or I remember trying to just lay down and die. Excepting all the pain till I went numb from it like in a meditative state. I also saw blood dripping off of me and was crying throughout the dream which is very rare. Any how I figured I would share this scary dream due to the fact that this was one in a milion for me....wade

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: dream of sadness
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 6:33am

Man, you should write a horror movie based on that!.
« Last Edit: Mar 8th, 2006 at 1:24pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 12:11pm

hey paranoid...whatz dream school? And as for spitfire, Thanks for the laugh. That really made me laugh. I work at a book store and have thought of writing. Its o.k. paraniod I have seen other posts tha spitfire as made good points.I really did ned a good laugh since I just woke up. He in a odd sort of way startedmy day with a laugh, which is hard to do nowadays....Well gotta go to work. But what is dream school?

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 1:24pm

I did'nt mean it in a bad way, i really did think that could be the next exorcist or blair witch equivilant, your so paranoid  Tongue

As for my own dreams, i only get around 1 dream a year, which i remember, rest of the time - go to bed - blackout, and up again  Embarrassed.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 12:29pm

Wade, it sounds to me like you are releasing negative energies and it manifested in your dream as a rash and blood dripping, etc. We do a lot of releasing in our dream state.

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Reply #5 - Apr 6th, 2006 at 10:30pm

Well, guys and gals--- Listen from a pro.
First--- get a notebook and write it down. If you can't remember anything---write down: I can't remember dreaming. Everyone dreams.  Then next night, you may only recall " I think I had a dream." Write it down.  Then next evening you may recall "I saw the color white." Write it down.  You have to jog the memory.  I think you are intelligent enough to get my drift.
Next--- Dreams can be analyzed three ways: physical reality, emotionally and spiritually. So--- for instance-- you saw an illness that caused the skin to fall off your body and there was blood.  Physically-- perhaps you had an allergy recation and you got hives.  So now you have a dream that intensified what actually happened to your skin.
Emotionally--- perhaps you read, heard or saw an event which mentioned how horrific a pandemic would be. Now your dream erupts into a horror show.
Spiritaully-- you may be having difficultly with a wrong you did to someone and your conscious got the better of you. Now your dream has a new meaning--- perhaps damnation for you bad acts.
Write it down. Make your interpretation.  And remember, your interpretation is personal. You will interpret it differently than me.
Now you have a lot of homework to do.  ---- Happy analyizing.

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.