Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
My girlfriend is a White supremacist. (Read 24101 times)
RyanParis

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Francisco, USA
My girlfriend is a White supremacist.
Mar 3rd, 2006 at 7:07am

Me...
http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a9/Nazgit_the_Exorcist/Picforfriendster2small.j...

Amy...
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/APATHY8814/Me/vbvbvbv.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v293/APATHY8814/Me/chjgfj.jpg

http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a262/Apathy1488/IMG_0048a.jpg

Everyone says that Amy and I make a cute couple. Amy is a White supremacist. I've been dating Amy with love and pride for about 3 years now. I'm a Christian and so is my whole family, but Amy and her family are nazis. I've been trying to get Amy to become a Christian and she is both a Christian and a nazi really. Your opinions? Smiley Cheesy

I think that God will still let Amy and her family into Heaven.

...&&&&Steve Austin > You

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Re: My girlfriend is a White supremacist.
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 7:35am

well they do say opposits attract......

why dont you show her how much you love her, and instead of trying to convert her to a christian, you become a nazi?

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #2 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 9:01am

Quote:
well they do say opposits attract......

why dont you show her how much you love her, and instead of trying to convert her to a christian, you become a nazi?

O dear God, Are you seriously advocating people to become Nazi's? ?  Shocked

The Road goes ever on and on&& Down from the door where it began....&&Where many paths and errands meet.&& And whither then? I cannot say.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 10:21am

Quote:
O dear God, Are you seriously advocating people to become Nazi's? ?  Shocked

www.weresyoursenseofhumour.com

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #4 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 10:40am

The Road goes ever on and on&& Down from the door where it began....&&Where many paths and errands meet.&& And whither then? I cannot say.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 10:50am

Quote:

If only it were, perhaps then you would post something useful.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 11:00am

Take Amy to places where she can interact with other human beings who don't fit her profile of "acceptable" people.  Let her experience being HUMAN.  Take her to help the homeless with you.  BE a Christian with her and stretch the limits of her tolerance.  It doesn't have to be done in a week.

It is useless to try to change people's minds.  You must reach their hearts.

love, blink

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #7 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 11:18am

Quote:
If only it were, perhaps then you would post something useful.

Haha, Because your posts are the height of usefulness  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 12:01pm

Quote:
Haha, Because your posts are the height of usefulness  Roll Eyes

They are certainly more useful then the stuff you muster.

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #9 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 12:20pm

Quote:
They are certainly more useful then the stuff you muster.

Haha. I produce links to stuff I talk about. I listen to both sides and approach this whole topic with an open mind and a critical mind.

Two words. Post History.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 12:48pm

Quote:
Haha. I produce links to stuff I talk about. I listen to both sides and approach this whole topic with an open mind and a critical mind.

Two words. Post History.

look at your post history, you have actually posted links on around 6 percent of your posts, most of them to the same site.

open and critical mind....., all you do is drone on about skeptics, and how unfair they are. So open minded, i dont think so.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #11 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 1:23pm

I think that anyone who is interested in bettering their souls and heaven had better give up hate.  A supremacist or bigot, keeps that hate and superiority inside them. 

The love in heaven will not permit someone to enter and love their family but hate others for any reason.  We are all one, we all from the loftiest to the lowest have a spark or essence of God inside ourselves.  To deny this based on bigotry is to deny love and unity.

At best, a soul who espouses these beliefs would need to have a second go around to understand the world.  Perhaps she will as a disadvantaged African American child the next time around....who knows.  Whatever breaks up the false ideas that justify racism.  Or, I suppose, one could choose a hell where all around you believed in white supremacy. 

M

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #12 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 3:12pm

How can you be both a Christian and a Nazi????

What happened to her to attract her to a violence-proned group?

Here's a better example of how we start out, what happened to her?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060302/ap_on_re_us/helpful_babies

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 3:23pm

Quote:
How can you be both a Christian and a Nazi????

What happened to her to attract her to a violence-proned group?

Here's a better example of how we start out, what happened to her?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060302/ap_on_re_us/helpful_babies

i would say, someone jewish did something very bad to there family, thus leading to hate - thus leading to the hate being passed down. And the cycle continues.

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #14 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 3:44pm

I doubt that, Craig.  People who hate need little reason to hate a certain group.  White supremacy groups flourish even when there are few people from other groups around them. 

We all want to belong.  It is a basic instinct.  Some get this instinct satisfied in a hate group; an us vs. them mentality.  Serves a need but it is hollow because the hate poisons their potential for a universal love or understanding.

M

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #15 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 4:02pm

Quote:
I doubt that, Craig.  People who hate need little reason to hate a certain group.  White supremacy groups flourish even when there are few people from other groups around them.  

We all want to belong.  It is a basic instinct.  Some get this instinct satisfied in a hate group; an us vs. them mentality.  Serves a need but it is hollow because the hate poisons their potential for a universal love or understanding.

M

I totally agree with the need to belong. But the hate must have started somewhere in the group, which is then spread down to children etc. Who hate a certain group of people, without much first hand experience  themselves, the children are mearly relying upon the story's/oppinions of the elders to find there own code of conduct, and when the children start to hate the group, it acts like a spark which just leads them to attack the group there parents dont like,this leads the group they dont like to respond - which in turn leads to them hating that group more then there parents, and thus the cycle gets worse - and in the end, a huge riot breaks out.

It's intresting to note though, that most of these groups have a point of actual truth, and usually a proper reason to dislike a certain profession/cult or group, but they should have confined there anger to the mere indivigual that wronged them.

Not many people ask, why did hitler hate jews? his main reason was, a jewish doctor - gave his dying mother extremely poor treatment, and when she died - hitler took is hate and pasted it against all jews.

It's all about karma.

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #16 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 4:38pm

Quote:
Cheesy you are a very cute couple..blessing to you  Cheesy  Cheesy

Thanks. Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #17 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 4:40pm

Amy believes that all White people should unite, dominate, take over and rule the earth. She says that it's the White Race that is Nature's greatest miracle, Nature's Elite, Nature's Finest and it's the White Race that has created all civilization and everything that is beautiful and worthwhile in this world. She believes that non-Whites are hostile enemy inferiors to be destroyed.

Did I mention that she's a Christian, too? Smiley Cheesy

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #18 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 4:51pm

She may go to church, but she is not a true christian.

That vile propaganda about the white race is so sickening.  Doesn't she get it?  We are all souls in vehicles of flesh, we share a common unity in each other. 

Pointing out the accomplishments of other races, poetry, great writings, etc. would do little to educate her.  You know, the Palestinians even recently were teaching toddlers how to add by adding up dead Israelis.  "If you have two dead Israelis and you kill three more, how many dead Israelis do you have?"  It is indoctrination like that at our most vulnerable age that creates so much hatred.  It is a perversion of teaching and an inhibitor of the soul to learn about unity and love.

And Craig, if you say five dead Israelis, I am going to shoot you.

Matthew

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #19 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 6:15pm

I wasn't sure about those stories about kids in Palestine learning hate so blatantly. But in yesterday's Metro there was a column by someone named Nonie Darwish (she has a website too). She said some pretty interesting things about growing up in Egypt and the Gaza strip. The comments are from March 2:

http://boston.metro.us/metro/blog/my_view/

Her dad founded the Palestinian Fedayeen.

RyanParis would you want your kids raised like that? Like White Supremacists?

IP Logged

Berserk

Reply #20 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 6:21pm

Ryan,

So Amy goes to church and professes to be a Christian Nazi?   Why do you believe she will go to Heaven?  The heart of the Christian faith is expressed in its theology of baptism. The word "baptism" means "immersion", not "sprinkling." Baptism was originally limited to those old enough to grasp its meaning.  Infant baptism and sprinkling was later development and is a valid alternative practice when followed up by "confirmation" at the age of accountability.   I mention all this because Paul's theology of baptism presupposes mature immersion and rules out the possibility that Amy can be a true Christian:

"All of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourself with Christ.  There is neither Jew nor Greek, slave nor free, male nor female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus (Galatians 3:26-28)."

If you are baptized a Christian, you are symbolically immersed in Christ's death and actually "wear" His Spirit as if you are a mini-Christ in the making.  This means you embrace Christ's example and obey his teachings.  It also means that you can no longer discriminate on the basis of race ("neither Jew nor Greek"), gender ("neither male nor female"), or social standing ("neither slave nor free").  Paul's baptismal theology is designed to oppose a contemporary rabbinic prayer for men, in which men thank God for not creating them a member of the wrong race, the wrong sex, and the wrong social standing:

"Praised be God that He has not created me a Gentile!  Praised be God that He has not created me a woman! Praised be God that He has not created me a slave (Tosephta Berakhoth 7:18)!"

So Amy cannot be a true Christian.  Why do you imagine she will go to Heaven?  Our fate in the afterlife is based on the principle of like attracts like:
"Judge not, that you be not judged.  For with the judgment you pronounce you yourself will be judged, and the measure you dish out to others will be dished out to you (Matthew 7:2)."  Amy seems destined for a hell or purgative hollow heaven in which she herself is the target of discrimination.  Remember, Paradise (= Focus 27) is the believer's preferred port of entry into the afterlife.  Through an apparent OBE, Paul locates Paradise in the third heaven, implying that there are 2 less desirable lower heavens (2 Corinthians 12:2-4).  If she remains a racist, her postmortem abode will be an unpleasant educational experience for her designed to teach her true compassion.  She will be retrievable, but will not enter the true Heaven in her current racist condition.  

Don

"

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #21 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 1:24am

Lucy,

"How can you be both a Christian and a Nazi????"

They can't but they think they can. All they have to do is pick up a bible and proof-text, that is, by flipping through and pick out those verses that appear to support their position. It's fallacious as hell, but a lot of people do it. One can "prove" ANYTHING by doing that. A neat little exercise might be to ask a bible-believing literalist type to prove the Trinity to you, then ask a Jehovah's Witness to disprove it, and watch how they both do it (flip - flip).

Rob

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #22 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 1:28am

Don,

"Infant baptism and sprinkling was later development and is a valid alternative practice when followed up by "confirmation" at the age of accountability."

This is true in the Christian West, not the East including those 'particular Churches' in full communion with Rome where babies are baptized and christmated (confirmed) at the same time. This sacrament is about Grace, not accountability. The concept of accountability is a Western innovation stemming from a legalistic, juridicial mindset, and, I might add, is based on fear, the opposite of Love.

Rob
« Last Edit: Mar 4th, 2006 at 6:17am by Rob_Roy »  

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #23 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 9:32am

Quote:
She may go to church, but she is not a true christian.

That vile propaganda about the white race is so sickening.  Doesn't she get it?  We are all souls in vehicles of flesh, we share a common unity in each other. 

I went to Amy's house today and we had sex.

If you think that her pro-stuff about the White Race is sickening, then you don't want to know what she was shouting above and under the covers. Smiley Wink

Quote:
RyanParis would you want your kids raised like that? Like White Supremacists?

I suppose if that's what Amy wants... Smiley Cheesy

Quote:
instead of trying to convert her to a christian, you become a nazi?

I don't think God would approve of me being a White supremacist/nazi... Smiley Cheesy

I'm a Christian and so is my whole family. My Christian Grandpa (and Christian church itself) doesn't like the fact that Amy is a nazi, that she dresses like a White Power gang-member, etc, but he said that Amy will know her wrongs when she gets back home to Heaven.

Quote:
Take Amy to places where she can interact with other human beings who don't fit her profile of "acceptable" people.  Let her experience being HUMAN. Take her to help the homeless with you.

Lol. Why would I take her to help the homeless?

Quote:
At best, a soul who espouses these beliefs would need to have a second go around to understand the world. Perhaps she will as a disadvantaged African American child the next time around....who knows.  Whatever breaks up the false ideas that justify racism.  Or, I suppose, one could choose a hell where all around you believed in white supremacy. 

What about a Heaven where everyone around us believes in White supremacy? Smiley Cheesy

I can just picture the White Power celestial beings and angels now sitting on the clouds in Heaven and playing harpes (j/k!!).

IP Logged

betson

SE USA
Reply #24 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 11:24am

Hi Ryan,
The latest issue of the National Geographic mag. has major part about DNA of all races coming from Africa. Would she read this scientific bent on the brotherhood of man?
bets

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
Shakespeare

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #25 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 2:53pm

Ryan,

Real heaven is approached with love.  Hate is part of a lower vibration and state of mind.  Thus, you might ask, why can't Amy be in a white supremacist heaven, without other races?  The answer is the nature of white supremacy is "us vs. them."  Hate is part of the creed.  They say "white power."  What is the power?  The power of bigotry and exclusion.

No, I see white supremacist in there own realm, that most of us would consider a hell.  If there is such a thing as karma, and if your girlfriend can see in a life review of the pain her actions caused, she may elect to be born in a different race or religion to understand and learn to forgive and love everyone. 

Matthew

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #26 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 4:42pm

Ryan, the white supremacists hide behind Christianity.  I know. I live in Metaline Falls, WA about 100 miles from Hayden Lake, Idaho. When I first moved here in June 1989, my closest neighbor was Debbie Matthews, widow of Bob Matthews. Bob created an offshoot of the church in Hayden Lake called The Order. They used to train on my property. The Order did many killings, bank truck robberies, etc. Bob was eventually killed on Whidby Island, WA by the FBI, ATF, what have you.

Mention Bob Matthews to your girlfriend and see what she says. They thrive on hate, pure and simple, if hate can be called pure.

My advice to you is to get away from her ASAP as no good can come from this relationship. You don't want to be pulled into it. And they are so stuck in their beliefs that it's very hard to get any of them to SEE what they're doing.

With Love,
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #27 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 4:46pm

Hi,

Forget about religions, groups, just think morally, i can't understand how someone can be so hateful because of differences, we are all personalities whether were black or white, female or male, disabled or not.

Ryan

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #28 - Mar 4th, 2006 at 8:34pm

Ryan,

If it were me, and I know it's not, I would talk to my guides or find someone who can to see why you and her are together. If it's just a free will thing, I would part company, at least on the surface. I would still be her friend and love her, but not be emotionally involved. If you two are together because you guys planned this for a purpose, then only you and her can decide what to do.

Whatever the situation, patience and kindness, two attributes of PUL, are always called for. Just remember that Love isn't stupid.

Rob

IP Logged

your_mum

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!

UK
Reply #29 - Mar 6th, 2006 at 3:56pm

face it, judging people by what they are is sick, wrong, and evil. Some may even argue that it is also not our place to judge others at all. What's even worse is that people are willing to follow or sympathise with Fascism/Nazism etc. When it boils down to it, only by working together can we further our development and well being on this plane of existence. Hate has no place inside us. None are dominant because of who they are, at birth and death, all are equal.

http://communist-party.org.uk

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #30 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 6:33am

Today, because Amy is so beautiful, I bought her flowers and candy from the Sherwood mall. She had a big smile and kissed me for it. Smiley Cheesy

Amy is perfect and deserves everything she wants. Fact. It's true. Smiley Cheesy Smiley

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #31 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 6:52am

Today, Amy said that if it isn't White, it isn't right. Smiley Cheesy LMAO, what a sense of humor.

I laughed big time.

IP Logged

mattb1000

Reply #32 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 9:14am

Quote:
Today, Amy said that if it isn't White, it isn't right. Smiley Cheesy LMAO, what a sense of humor.

I laughed big time.

What is funny about racism?

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #33 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 11:17am

See for me, the sick rhyme about white is right, would take away any of her physical beauty, sex and or other pleasures that we shared.  If you love her, separate from the attraction, and you posted this thread - Ryan,

perhaps it is because you want to show her what real love is about.

M

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #34 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 12:29pm

Ryan,

People are tortured and killed every day simply for being who they are. 

Think about it. 

Think about that one person right now who is being tortured. 

This minute feels like an eternity for that person.  It is endless fear and pain.

It could happen to you.  It could happen to Amy. No one knows what their neighbor is capable of doing to them.  What good would her "perfection" be if she were the target of an escalation of hate?

Why would you take Amy to help the homeless? Someday it could be you who are homeless. 

We are all reflections of each other. You are in me and I am in you.

love, blink

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #35 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 5:45pm

Quote:
the sick rhyme about white is right, would take away any of her physical beauty, sex and or other pleasures that we shared.

Amy also says White Power! a lot. Smiley Cheesy

It's cute.

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #36 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 5:46pm

Quote:
Ryan,

People are tortured and killed every day simply for being who they are. 

Think about it. 

Where?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #37 - Mar 8th, 2006 at 6:17pm

Take a trip around the world with your heart, Ryan...

Take a look at oppressed people everywhere...

women, children, white, black, gay, straight...take a look at humanity with its wars and prejudices and hate filled speech and actions.  People are tortured and killed everyday on this planet for no good reason at all, in their homes, on the streets, in jails, in wars.  There is always a senseless reason to kill, an "accident" waiting to happen, a war that "must" be fought.

Can you see it? 

Love is Real.

love, blink

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #38 - Mar 9th, 2006 at 7:00pm

The name of Jesus Christ.     And racism don't belong in the same sentence.

How could a spirit who represents absolute love and wisdom possibly have anything to do with racism.

If your girlfriend wants to end up in a place where spirits love each other unconditionally, it is best that she first learns to love unconditionally.

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #39 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 3:14pm

I'm wondering if Ryan is merely pulling our leg, so to speak....

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #40 - Mar 10th, 2006 at 11:31pm

Are you kidding?  The Goth girl definitely had the look of a Nazi, antisemite!  Why just the other day, I heard her talking with Ryan.  He asked if she liked the movie they just saw.  And she she said:

"no, did you?"  Only it sounded like "no, did Jew?"

(Sorry for taking this from Woody Allen's Annie Hall).

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #41 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 10:35pm

Rumi?

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #42 - Mar 13th, 2006 at 10:39pm

Lucy,

"I'm wondering if Ryan is merely pulling our leg, so to speak...."

He's Whooped, a form of insanity (speaking from personal experience). You, being a Probable Perpetrator of Whoopism upon the Gallant Gender, should be able to recognize this. Wink

Rob

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #43 - Mar 18th, 2006 at 5:54am

Amy told me today about how she doesn't have to die to go to Heaven, because she's already in Heaven when dating/doing me. Smiley Cheesy

It's true.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.