Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Angels: visits (Read 4602 times)
SendMeAnAngel

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Angels: visits
Feb 20th, 2006 at 10:09pm

Hi: i have just joined up and wish to share experiences i have had with angels.

Wondering whether there are others who have had angelic experiences and interested to share my experiences.

IP Logged

goldyflocks

england
Re: Angels: visits
Reply #1 - Mar 3rd, 2006 at 6:53pm

I would love to hear about your Angel Visits! I have had none myself but I am open to anyones experiences...... Smiley

IP Logged

SendMeAnAngel

Reply #2 - Mar 14th, 2006 at 1:41am

Hi Goldyflocks,

I have finished typing the first encounter of mine, however, I am new at this and I am unsure of where to cut and paste my story.  There is not enough space in this reply field to copy it.

Hoping you can help.

SendMeAnAngel

???

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #3 - Mar 14th, 2006 at 1:59pm

There should be plenty of space. Just copy and paste it and it will take care of itself, so to speak. I'm looking forward to to reading your encounters with Angels. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

SendMeAnAngel

Reply #4 - Mar 15th, 2006 at 3:14am

March, 2006

Hi everyone,

My name is Deborah and I live on the border between NSW and Victoria in Australia with my young son, two dogs, cat and bird. I would love to share with you my first encounter with angels, but before I do, I wish to make an agreement with you that if you are driven to make any type of comment regarding my experience, that you keep it in a positive framework. Thank you.

Please be assured that the following experience is the gospel truth, that I have not exaggerated or added to the details of my experience that day and that this is exactly what happened.  So here goes.

It was a miserably cold winter’s day on my  39th birthday, 11th July, 1994 as I  sat in my  little red car shivering from the cold and in a very distressed state. I had  just collected my mother’s ashes from the local crematorium in a cardboard box, placed them on the passengers seat next to me, and driven the five minute trip to the graveyard, to await the minister who had agreed to help me place her ashes in the family grave, in accordance with her wishes. So, there I sat, shivering with fear and unhappiness at finding myself in this situation and on my birthday too, it was all so unbelievable. I had loved my mother very much, we had been extremely close.   The rain belted down heavily on the car roof as I desperately looked through  the fogged-up car window looking out for the minister.

Plans had been made after her funeral (two weeks prior) that one of my brothers would attend this service with me, however, at the last minute he had cancelled due to being ‘too busy at work’ which was typical of his attitude towards my mother, I thought to myself as I sat there shivering. I was alone, scared and tormented, desperately looking for the minister who had arranged to meet me at the graveyard that day. I peered desperately through the fogged-up car window looking for him so that I could end this misery. Had he misunderstood my directions, I wondered. My mind was in a  blur, my heart pumping and feeling icy cold with fear as I sat there waiting with the knowledge that my mother was now reduced to a small pile of ashes in a box next to me. I had brought her here many times over the years, parking in the same place, walking together to the family grave, to place flower s there on birthdays and on mothers’ days. So sitting there that freezing cold day seemed so surreal and unbelievable, it seemed like a dream, in fact I felt that my whole life had disintegrated so quickly and the end was nigh forme as well. My marriage had ended  a few years before as well as notching up two failed relationships, so I was having to handle my mother's death on my own without much emotional support from anyone close.

As I sat there waiting, I suddenly heard a song playing on the radio. All became very quiet in the car,  and the words of the song became crystal clear:  Send Me An Angel   An amazing sense of peace   came over me and the beauty of the moment will be forever etched in my soul.  The words in the song were beautifully sung, Send Me An Angel, Send Me An Angel, Send Me An Angel, Right Now……...Right Now………(Annie Lennox) and in this beautiful peaceful state - I have no knowledge how long it lasted -  I found myself looking through a crystal clear window and in the distance the minister appeared before my eyes, holding a large umbrella in one hand and a bible in the other, standing in the cemetery waiting for me. Still enveloped by this amazing physical peace that  filled  every cell of my body, I ‘floated’ within this peace and  found myself opening my cardoor, walking around to the other side of the car and opened the passenger’s door, gently  lifting the box containing my mother’s remains and gently carried it next to me and together ‘transported’ by this beautiful peaceful energy, towards the minister waiting for us, all the time aware of immense love and peace. This beautiful peace stayed with me whilst I placed my mother under the heavy granite gravestone and into the open grave to rest in peace with her mother and grandmother. The minister recited Psalm 23 and  I said my loving farewell, secure in the knowledge that my mother was truly resting in peace.

I believe that my guardian angel came to me that traumatic day in my life.  I believe an angel’s role is to assist us in this life with extremely difficult and dangerous tasks.  I have had other encounters that I would love to share with you on another occasion, but this first one confirmed 100% any doubts I had previously harboured about God’s existence. I know that there is a beautiful  eternity for us all to look forward to, that it is a reflection of our relationship with Him.  There is no such thing as hell, for why would such a loving Creator want to inflict pain and suffering on those He has created?

So my wish is to share this knowledge with you, seeking not to convince but only to share the love and truth that God exists in every realm of life, He created us and we choose to believe or not to believe.. He wants us to believe in Him from our hearts  in faith and  to disengage from seeking ‘proof’ through head knowledge, for do we not feel the wind on our face but know not from whence it came? All will be revealed to us in time, in God’s time. We all have God-given gifts, the only time it becomes contaminated is when we accept money for these gifts, so try not to be deceived by those making money out of telling others’ futures, but simply learn to  listen to God as He is with us all the time, every step of the way. If you are interested in learning more on this, I recommend Conversations with God  by  Neale Donald Walsch, truly an inspiring book.

Love and peace to you all,

Deborah. “Send Me An Angel”

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #5 - Mar 15th, 2006 at 11:03am

Dear Deborah,

Thank you so much for sharing this beautiful story with us. Yes, Angels are always with us and available to help us when we call upon them. It's a wonderful feeling to know that we're never really alone.

I'm looking forward to hearing more from you.

With Love,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

DocM

Reply #6 - Mar 15th, 2006 at 11:43am

Beautiful, just beautiful.  Sometimes, its true Deborah, people just know.  And you did.

Thanks for sharing,

Matthew

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.