Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
From TMI..with Orbs Picture. (Read 12742 times)
Grant M

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Victoria B.C Canada
Re: From TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Reply #15 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 12:00am

Thanks for the feedback Romain (another Canuck!)

Yes judging can be a strong habit that recedes slowly,

but remember, don't judge yourself for judging! LOL Cheesy

IP Logged

Patrick1
Ex Member

Re: From TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Reply #16 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 10:11am

Romain,

The only e-mails I received were notifications from the discussion board itself. If you click on my profile name at the top of the post (Patrick1), it will take you to my user profile. Then click on my e-mail address to send a message to my personal e-mail. Then I can send the photo directly to you instead of the discussion board. I wish they would find a better way to just post photos right to the message board but they are probably concerned about the photos wasting too much space on their web servers.

Thanks,
PAT

IP Logged

jennifer donish
Ex Member

Re: From TMI..with Orbs Picture/when I was an Orb
Reply #17 - Dec 30th, 2004 at 1:49pm

Before I was born, when my mom was pregnant with me, both my parents were a sleep in bed, and suddenly they both woke up, they looked up and floating above them was a ball of light.  My mom knew it had to be me!  From that point until I was born, I followed her around, kind of like what it looks like when a child has a balloon on a string, tied to their wrist, bobbling around just above and behind them.  She said this 'bobbling white balloon' was so vivid to her, she was worried that other people could see it/me. 
I  had never even heard of orbs untill a few years ago, so when I did, I realized that's what she was talking about, and that I WAS an orb. So, for me, there has never been a question wheather or not orbs are real.
I wasn't sure exactly where to put this post, but it seemed to kinda fit here.............
and yes, I agree Joe is a wonderful trainer!
GrinJen

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.