Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
From TMI..with Orbs Picture. (Read 12702 times)
Romain

North/West Coast
From TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Dec 28th, 2004 at 10:49am

Hello All; Back from TMI Gateway Dec 4-10, was a wonderful week on self discovery. Should have done it years ago, highly recommended.
On the last night of our graduation and taking pictures of the participant i was thinking it would be nice if orbs shows in the picture...and gess what they did..make me wonder if they come on command??..There 2 orbs in front of me, i'm on the right with blue jean and black vest.glasses and there're 2 orbs right in front of me..it blow me away..one on my left shoulder..your right and one in front of my belly.. Shocked talk about manifestation hey.. Grin
Enjoy..with love Romain.

PS. Thanks to Allan here the pic..Smiley

« Last Edit: Dec 28th, 2004 at 6:37pm by Romain »  

IP Logged

gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
Re: Back from TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 3:05pm

Congrats Romain, sounds like you had lots of fun in your week of self-discovery!
This asking the "orbs to appear" issue cuts right to the core of what I perceive the ascension process to be all about.
An increase in the physical plane vibration that will bring us much much closer to the astral plane vibration, and consequently many of the manifestations that can easily take place at that level.
Romain, ordinary folks that have had no exposure to Monroe or anything like it, will experience these orbs, and dead loved ones and auras and thought transference etc etc, and it will be up to the experiencers like you and me and the rest to help them cope.

"Self-motivated intelligent orbs of light"...the kids will have a blast with it, but the older folks, it'll be too much for some of them...at least until it gets on a primetime sitcom!

cheers, gordon

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Re: Back from TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Reply #2 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 5:55pm

Hey fellow Canuck.. Roll Eyes
Thank you, i did have a lots of fun and new experiences with being there, the energies within and round the building/ground is just; let say "out of this world.
We must have been in sync.. Wink i was just reading about the MC2, manifestation and creation squared a course that Joe Gallenberger who was one of our trainer, wonderful person by the way, has created for TMI..here what he says about the course.(PK, this natural but often dormant ability uses the power of our non-physical energy to influence physical matter,the same energy is applied to life-exchanging transformation-healing of body, mind and spirit, liberating belief systems, expanding wisdom and intuition and creating what you desire, they also used PK to channel wonderful group energy, whit assistance of non-physical helper towards healing the earth...sound "Familiar"..Gordon.. Smiley
The picture should be up shortly, someone is helping me with it..Smiley
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: From TMI..with Orbs Picture.
Reply #3 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 10:31pm

Hey Romain,

Isn't TMI a fantastic place?  The energy is so awesome.  I'm so glad you were able to go. Now you know why I loved living there.  Smiley
The 2 orbs are awesome too. Don't let skeptics bother you, there will always be those who are skeptical until they see them themselves.

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

jennifer donish
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 3:09am

ShockedWOW!! I HAVE A PICTURE ALMOST EXACTLY LIKE THAT !!!!!!! FROM WHEN I WAS THERE, STANDING IN FRONT OF THAT CURTAIN, WITH EVERYONE AT THE END OF THE WEEK! IT WAS QUITE INTERESTING, YA KNOW HOW THERE'S A FRIENDLY PERSON WHO TAKES PICTURES WITH EVERYONES CAMERAS............WELL, FOR US THERE WHERE A BUNCH, AND ONE GIRL NOTICED THERE WAS AN ORB UP ABOVE US, SHE HAD A DIGITAL CAMERA, SO THE REST OF US THAT ALSO HAD DIGITAL CAMERS LOOKED TO SEE IF WE HAD CAUGHT IT TOO. WE ALL DID, BUT IN EVERYONES CAMERA IT WAS IN A DIIFERENT PLACE, IT SEEMED AS THOUGH IT FLOATED FROM ONE END OF OUR GROUP, TO THE OTHER, IT WAS PRETTY COOL!  I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ORBS ARE ATTRACTED TO LOVING ENERGY, AND THERE IS DEFINATLY A LOT OF IT THERE, OR MAYBE IT WAS JUST YOUR ENERGY THEY WERE ATTRACTED TO!
OH, BY THE WAY, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMEND MC2.
I HAD THE BEST TIME!  IF/OR WHEN I GO BACK, I MIGHT EVEN DO IT AGAIN. 
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ORB PICTURE, IT BROUGHT BACK WARM FUZZY FEELING FOR ME!
JENNIFER Grin

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #5 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 11:35am

Quote:
Hey Romain,

Isn't TMI a fantastic place?  The energy is so awesome.  I'm so glad you were able to go. Now you know why I loved living there.  Smiley
Don't let skeptics bother you, there will always be those who are skeptical until they see them themselves.

Love,
Mairlyn   Grin

Hi TouchingSoul..Smiley yes it's a fantastic place, so much energy there it's amazing, and yes the thought came to my mind of moving in that area, such beautiful rollings hill and pasture, and be close enouff to take more courses..lol
as for skeptic, they don't bother me, i just ignore them..you just have to read a few of their posts and know where they stand..as Bruce says...find out for "YOURSELF" ...Smiley but hey some are just silver/gold spoonfed..lol.
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #6 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 11:40am

Quote:
ShockedWOW!! I   I PERSONALLY BELIEVE ORBS ARE ATTRACTED TO LOVING ENERGY, AND THERE IS DEFINATLY A LOT OF IT THERE, OR MAYBE IT WAS JUST YOUR ENERGY THEY WERE ATTRACTED TO!
OH, BY THE WAY, I HIGHLY, HIGHLY RECOMEND MC2.
I HAD THE BEST TIME!  IF/OR WHEN I GO BACK, I MIGHT EVEN DO IT AGAIN.  
THANKS FOR SHARING YOUR ORB PICTURE, IT BROUGHT BACK WARM FUZZY FEELING FOR ME!
JENNIFER Grin

Hello Jennifer, i'm glad i brought back warm fuzzy feeling to you..TMI is full of loving energy all around,and anything good mornally attaract good stuff..lol
Yes, it would be another course that i would like to take MC2, but will probally go for either Guideline or lifeline first..will see. Isn't magnajoe a great trainer?
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Patrick1
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 12:15pm

Hi Romain,

I am a born skeptic, so I try to eliminate all possible explanations before jumping to conclusions. But I did TIMELINE this past September when Deb and I took a series of photos outdoors behind the Nancy Penn center. Deb suggested that we try to visualize the orbs around us. Whenever we did so, orbs appeared in the photos. I then suggested that we take some photos without visualizing the orbs. On those photos, nothing appeared. I have a series of 11 photos showing this pattern. If it were simply dust particles, I would think that they would appear in every photo. Just food for thought. I would love to post one of the photos that show several dozen orbs around me but I am not sure how to post the photo. I believe it has to be posted to a web site to display it, and my photos are just on my hard drive. You can post a personal message to my e-mail address and I can then send the photo directly to you.

Sincerely,
PAT

IP Logged

Grant M

Victoria B.C Canada
Reply #8 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 4:52pm

oops I meant

2)  there is a kind of judgement where you look,wiegh and measure

not way and measure

Grant

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #9 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 6:06pm

I was pondering the orb phenomenon in digital pictures a few minutes ago. I thought, what if some "orbs" come from dust particles that are way out of focus. To test this idea, I took some pictures near a light in my living room. Two pictures, no orbs. Then I stirred up some dust from a pillow (plenty of that in our place) I took a photo from the same spot, sure enough some "orbs" showed up.
I re-did the experiment with the same result. I stirred up dust farther... smaller "orbs"
I'm not saying all orb's are dust and I don't want to detract from the high energy vibrations of this thread. But, it's an experiment anyone can try with a few spare minutes, a digital camera, and a
computer or palm.

-mike

IP Logged

alysia
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 6:46pm

I tried my own experiment. my mother in process of transition had a huge orb over her bed while she lived with me that no way could be dust particle it was too big for one thing; basket ball size. when she moved out I took another picture. no orb was there. I still believe it was my grandmother, as I knew she was constantly there and gave my mother messages almost daily. Grin

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #11 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 7:25pm

Hi Patrick;
Just sent you and email, with the very little informations i've got on how to post picture here,I no computer expert..lol
Would love you to post those orbs pic, hope it works. and yes i would say that intend to manifest is quite a strong power..would be nice to learn more of what they are..Smiley
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #12 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 7:37pm

[quote author=Grant M link=board=afterlife_knowledge;num=1104256159;start=0#10 date=12/29/04 at 15:49:18]Hi there everyone,

When some idea, event or some "thing" comes up that I don't understand
I tend to put it in an area of non-judgement.

I am just grateful for when I can catch myself and can undo any damage I may have done with my thoughts and words.

quote]

Hi Grant M..very well put, i like what you said..I myself try to be as non-judgemental as possibe, to some limits..lol
It's so easy to pass judgement onto others and even ourself, It's not easy, i found myself doing it more that once and then it does come back to me and make me realize ..sometimes..that i was completely "wrong". Very bad habit to break..but it will come. Lately, well the last 4-5 years or so, i've been using a lot of my intuitions on those bad habits and i would say 80% of the time my intuition was dead ON...Thank you for reminding me.
PS..One of the first thing they told us at TMI, was ..don't be jugemental on anythings..humm.. Wink
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Mendel

Frederick, MD
Reply #13 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 7:56pm

Alysia,

I agree there's other explanations for some orbs besides dust. There's something about our energy fields and their effect on the air that can only picked up by a sensitive person or a camera.

-mike

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #14 - Dec 29th, 2004 at 11:31pm

Quote:
Alysia,

I agree there's other explanations for some orbs besides dust. There's something about our energy fields and their effect on the air that can only picked up by a sensitive person or a camera.

-mike

Alysia, Mike..i tend to agree with both of you there, it deffinetely has something to do with our energy field, or other energie field, maybe tree/rock/waterfall etc..who know
With love
Romain

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.