Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
  "Pickles" (Read 1780 times)
linn
Ex Member

"Pickles"
Dec 26th, 2004 at 1:01pm

Hello all,

I had a very loving intense session today with a family connecting to loved ones in spirit that I want to share . A mother and her two grown children , a son and daughter all came in person , as I told them via email, just be open to whomever will come through. Right before they were due to arrive, I heard the name Pap,  and a tallish skinny older fellow in spirit showed himself. I wrote down what I heard and saw . After everyone came and was seated comfortable, I tuned in and described this older fellow to them, pap was their grandfather, Pap gave me the name of his sister, the group mentioned that his sister was very ill. I began hearing the name John,  this  family had several Johns in it, and the young man sitting before me was also named John ,sigh, I replied this is not going to be easy sorting all the John's. This John I am seeing has darker hair and he is taking responsibility for his own passing, I saw a middle aged male with dark hair wearing a black leather jacket turning his back.  I have found when they in spirit show me their back first and not their face , this is an indication they have caused their own passing. The John I was seeing was the father of these two grown children. He began by apologizing for any hurt he caused his ex-wife ( mother of his children) and his son and daughter, he zoomed in toward the son, Telling him to not follow in his footsteps and how he himself should have followed his own mother's teachings, and how he was not brought up to do the things he chose to do later on in life. His mother was there in spirit also and I felt the love from grandmother. He relayed he had gotten side tracked with material trappings while on earth and people that were important to him got pushed aside because of this. He showed me a huge pillow  and directed this toward his ex-wife like she would know what he meant. She smiled , nodded and said while they were married she bought a bed buddy pillow, ( a very long pillow) and would put it between them, he did not like her having this pillow. She relayed that she still has a bed buddy pillow, also felt he was telling her that perhaps with her new husband, she should abandon having it in the bed. A lot of information was directed to the wife and son, then I felt him moving toward the daughter, saying I have not forgotten about you, one word he sent toward her  " Pickles", lordy I thought, I hope she knows what this means. The daughter cried and laughed at the same time when she heard it. When she was small, he would feed her giant dill pickles and she would always say, Pickles daddy, more Pickles. That one word meant the world to her. I told this little family that they could connect with their father easily themselves, I just sort of confirmed that is was possible to do so. I wish you all well, love linn http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Re:    "Pickles"
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2004 at 4:47pm

Smiley  Ohhhh that was beautiful Linn, as always.  I wonder if you know how much healing your work is bringing to others.  It's uniquely yours, your work, your mission. 

I can't help but believe that spirit has all of your needs in mind and taken care of.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.