Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A big white crow (Read 2366 times)
wai

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A big white crow
Dec 26th, 2004 at 2:17pm

Hi’ everybody!  I was Bruce’s translator  in Poland. I want to thank all the physical and none physical helpers for creating a chain of “coincidences” that led me to meet Bruce and work with him.

Since I am still having some problems with grounding myself after all I have experienced doing explorations,  I will  briefly share with you “the proof” I got just a few minutes after the workshop in Warsaw was over.

To be honest, the very first feeling I got ( after “double portion”: translating two workshops in row, listening to hundreds amazing and very accurate debriefs and trying to make contacts myself I got really confused and emotionally mixed up) was that it all could not be really happening, that it must have been some kind of telepathy within such a big group of people. Than, I did what I always do when I face such doubts, I just asked my helper…

A few minutes later Bruce contacted a deceased man, who left here, in physical reality his beloved women. She missed him badly.  After about half an hour of talking to the man, all of sudden Bruce turned to me and said “He is asking what you see.” I saw an airplane flying above a man’s figure. Bruce saw the plane too.

We looked into the women’s eyes… she could not say a word. Deep, piercing silence… In a while everything was clear.

The man promised to the women before his death that whenever she sees an airplane nearby it will be a sign that he is around by her side.

I got my answer in the most beautiful way I could expect…

Thank you Bruce.

Love to all,

Joanna

IP Logged

Bruce Moen
YaBB Administrator

YaBB Admin Land
Re: A big white crow
Reply #1 - Dec 26th, 2004 at 7:03pm

Joanna (aka Asia),

Many visitors to the website have been looking forward to you posting about your experiences in the workshops in Poland.  As my translator you were in a unique position to hear people describing their experiences in their native language.  And there were some amazing experiences!

Thanks,

Love,

Bruce

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: A big white crow
Reply #2 - Dec 26th, 2004 at 9:15pm

I am really looking forward to reading about many more of the experiences people had at the Poland workshop/s.  Roll Eyes

Love,
Mairlyn  Cheesy

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.