Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Stuck in Life (Read 8555 times)
linn
Ex Member

Stuck in Life
Oct 14th, 2004 at 5:14pm

I had a session this morning in person with a woman in her late thirties, her name is Lana. Lana had one thing on her mind period, her relationship with Tony a very attractive male 5 yrs younger than she. I could tell Lana was very unhappy and she hoped I would shed some light about this relationship. I tuned in and felt someone from spirit side nudging me to   chat about the J. That is my father James Lana explained and I don't want to talk about him. Its not that I did not try with my father but I gave up, she sighed.
            I felt Lana's mother in spirit was wanting to share some of the blame and wanted us to chat more about this, but Lana wanted to get into the meat of the boyfriend problem instead.
            I tuned in and found a lot of negative areas with this boyfriend, felt Tony around  a lot of females, romantic wise. Lana  nodded yes she knew he was married, as well as  him seeing yet another woman other than herself , but I know he is trying to change she sighed, I just know it. Lana was an intelligent, attractive woman, but when it came to this male, her common sense was not working. No matter how I shed light on this problem, she would argue that he wanted children some day like she did., and Lana wanted me to change my mind about Tony. Look I sighed, I cannot tell you nor persuade you to give up Tony, but you asked me what I sensed and I sense a big red flag about him changing in the future. He is not making one move to divorce or leave his wife, nor leave his girl friend nor clean up his other underhanded ways. She started crying then and complaining. So much of my time with him and nothing from it so far, I am going to die alone and unloved she lamented.
            I could not for the life of me understand why Lana was settling for this kind of treatment from a man , so I asked to be shown something to tell her. I felt the mother of Lana in spirit again show me the J ( her dad james), then showed me tony. I felt a parallel. Lana, do you feel something similar about Dad and tony?  Absolutely not she cried, totally two different men! although they both share the same birthday that means nothing, that is all that is similar. I took a deep breath, ok let me share what is being given to me, I am hearing you are chasing a man that is unavailable to you. In other words you are working overtime to win this man's affection and devotion. You did not receive this from your dad, the first male that you loved ,no matter how hard you tried. Lana you are trying to convince yourself that you are worthy, and if you work hard enough you can win Tony's devotion. But you sought out someone who was not available. Your own dad was married to someone other than your mother and he too was not free to be available to you. Does this make sense to you?  Lana sat and cried for a long time, she was hurt and disappointed, she said she would reflect upon what was talked about this morning. I know she has helpers that will give her support as well as her mother in spirit if she would but allow them.
            We are free to make our own choices here in earth school, some of us are determined to take the rocky road in order to understand ourselves. I wish you well, linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

IP Logged

Roger
Ex Member

Angels Among Us
Reply #1 - Oct 16th, 2004 at 12:45pm

Hi linn-

Just wanted to say I thought of you today, listening to Randy Travis sing the Subject song.

Reminded me of your story about being lost as a little girl.

If you haven't heard this song, please try to do so. It's message really hit home with me.

Roger

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

Re: Angels Among Us
Reply #2 - Oct 16th, 2004 at 4:47pm

: Hi linn-

: Just wanted to say I thought of you today,

Awwww, thank you , I will try and find that song ,,  much love to you,,,,,,linn

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

protecting other's privacy
Reply #3 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 12:06pm

Hello all,

I always ask folks upfront if I can post their stories, 99 per cent of the time I change first and last names, if they  do not object I will use their first names, Like I did with Sergey who posts here. I then send them the story for their approval, then post it on here. But if I have folks who come to me in person, and  do not use the internet, I still ask if I can use their story for future help  down the road etc, they pretty much say yes, if I change their names. For instance in this story, the real first names are all changed.  There are some folks who do not want me to post or use their story at all, I have tons of interesting stories I would love to use but cannot because of privacy, which I totally understand.  Thank you though for bringing this up so that I could clear this with everyone.   Thank all of you for reading my stories,, love linn

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Re: protecting other's privacy
Reply #4 - Oct 16th, 2004 at 7:26am

If there is one thing Linn that has ALWAYS stood out with you it is INTEGRITY.  Anybody who knows you knows that. And I appreciate you for that, and many other things. 

*smile*

IP Logged

Boris

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Stuck in Life
Reply #5 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 5:26am

It is good that she cried, because it looks as if you hit right on it, and penetrated to her. This is so classic that it is as if you were working in psychiatry!
Good work, love,
Boris

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #6 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 1:32am

:   
:          I had a session this morning in person with a woman in her late thirties, her name is Lana. Lana had one thing on her mind period, her relationship with Tony a very attractive male 5 yrs younger than she. I could tell Lana was very unhappy and she hoped I would shed some light about this relationship. I tuned in and felt someone from spirit side nudging me to   chat about the J. That is my father James Lana explained and I don't want to talk about him. Its not that I did not try with my father but I gave up, she sighed.
:             I felt Lana's mother in spirit was wanting to share some of the blame and wanted us to chat more about this, but Lana wanted to get into the meat of the boyfriend problem instead.
:             I tuned in and found a lot of negative areas with this boyfriend, felt Tony around  a lot of females, romantic wise. Lana  nodded yes she knew he was married, as well as  him seeing yet another woman other than herself , but I know he is trying to change she sighed, I just know it. Lana was an intelligent, attractive woman, but when it came to this male, her common sense was not working. No matter how I shed light on this problem, she would argue that he wanted children some day like she did., and Lana wanted me to change my mind about Tony. Look I sighed, I cannot tell you nor persuade you to give up Tony, but you asked me what I sensed and I sense a big red flag about him changing in the future. He is not making one move to divorce or leave his wife, nor leave his girl friend nor clean up his other underhanded ways. She started crying then and complaining. So much of my time with him and nothing from it so far, I am going to die alone and unloved she lamented.
:             I could not for the life of me understand why Lana was settling for this kind of treatment from a man , so I asked to be shown something to tell her. I felt the mother of Lana in spirit again show me the J ( her dad james), then showed me tony. I felt a parallel. Lana, do you feel something similar about Dad and tony?  Absolutely not she cried, totally two different men! although they both share the same birthday that means nothing, that is all that is similar. I took a deep breath, ok let me share what is being given to me, I am hearing you are chasing a man that is unavailable to you. In other words you are working overtime to win this man's affection and devotion. You did not receive this from your dad, the first male that you loved ,no matter how hard you tried. Lana you are trying to convince yourself that you are worthy, and if you work hard enough you can win Tony's devotion. But you sought out someone who was not available. Your own dad was married to someone other than your mother and he too was not free to be available to you. Does this make sense to you?  Lana sat and cried for a long time, she was hurt and disappointed, she said she would reflect upon what was talked about this morning. I know she has helpers that will give her support as well as her mother in spirit if she would but allow them.
:             We are free to make our own choices here in earth school, some of us are determined to take the rocky road in order to understand ourselves. I wish you well, linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com/

: Linn, you obviously felt happy about posting this, but, personally, I don`t think you should have.
It seems to me like breaking doctor-patient confidentiality and there wasn`t much relevance to the Afterlife. Fine, if you wish to post it on your own site. Did Lana agree to you doing so?
Just one reader`s opinion. 

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

linn
Ex Member

relevance to the afterlife
Reply #7 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 12:22pm

( there wasn`t much relevance to the Afterlife.)
          roger,
                  Lana's mother who is in spirit gave me lana's father's name, actually directed me twice to talk about lana's father, as well as showed me lana's current boyfriend. I am communicating to those who reside in the afterlife. linn

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 2:18am

Roger, Lyn speaks to discarnate people here, that's why it is relevant and on topic. and she doesn't use last names so it's still confidential, for all we know she changed the first name also. alsyia

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #9 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 3:39am

: Roger, Lyn speaks to discarnate people here, that's why it is relevant and on topic. and she doesn't use last names so it's still confidential, for all we know she changed the first name also. alsyia

Alysia, thank you for your input. I was concerned in case that IS her real name (even though no surname given) and if her friends also read this board they might know all about her, which she may not wish.
As a side point, you say "Lyn speaks to discarnate people here....". In my dictionary discarnate means "stripped of flesh". Is that what you mean for the Spirit world? An odd expression!
roger Smiley

The past is history, the future is a mystery.&&Today is a gift, that`s why it`s called the present.&&Let yourself enjoy today. It will never come again.&&&&&&Butterfly.

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: to be not stuck is the point
Reply #10 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 9:43am

: : Roger, Lyn speaks to discarnate people here, that's why it is relevant and on topic. and she doesn't use last names so it's still confidential, for all we know she changed the first name also. alsyia

: Alysia, thank you for your input. I was concerned in case that IS her real name (even though no surname given) and if her friends also read this board they might know all about her, which she may not wish.
: As a side point, you say "Lyn speaks to discarnate people here....". In my dictionary discarnate means "stripped of flesh". Is that what you mean for the Spirit world? An odd expression!
: roger Smiley
I know who you are Roger and I have never stopped appreciating your spirit. you are the protector spirit. you may be a policeman in real life as such, or a lawyer. I don't know, and sorry if I've interfered in your privacy in the past. I just see your nature as protecting and theres value in that. you've been here so many years I know you love us all and belong here. we just want you see how beautiful is Linn's work instead of perceiving that she may be harmful to life. she's not. trust me. trust us. this board is still jumpin'. thanks for the smiley face, I need that! love, alysia

IP Logged

Roger
Ex Member

A note to alysia
Reply #11 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 10:58am

Hi Alysia-

I hope you're not confusing me (Roger) with roger!

In any case I haven't posted anything on this thread.
: ____________
: I know who you are Roger and I have never stopped appreciating your spirit. you are the protector spirit. you may be a policeman in real life as such, or a lawyer. I don't know, and sorry if I've interfered in your privacy in the past. I just see your nature as protecting and theres value in that. you've been here so many years I know you love us all and belong here. we just want you see how beautiful is Linn's work instead of perceiving that she may be harmful to life. she's not. trust me. trust us. this board is still jumpin'. thanks for the smiley face, I need that! love, alysia

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: A note to Roger
Reply #12 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 12:11pm

: Hi Alysia-

: I hope you're not confusing me (Roger) with roger!

: In any case I haven't posted anything on this thread.
: : ____________
Yup! all rogers and Rogers look the same to me! my apologies to both Roger and roger. you must be the Roger I argue with about ACIM principles? well, whoever you are I'm sure you are both fine people.

love, alysia

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Re: to be not stuck is the point
Reply #13 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 10:36am

: : : Roger, Lyn speaks to discarnate people here, that's why it is relevant and on topic. and she doesn't use last names so it's still confidential, for all we know she changed the first name also. alsyia

: : Alysia, thank you for your input. I was concerned in case that IS her real name (even though no surname given) and if her friends also read this board they might know all about her, which she may not wish.
: : As a side point, you say "Lyn speaks to discarnate people here....". In my dictionary discarnate means "stripped of flesh". Is that what you mean for the Spirit world? An odd expression!
: : roger Smiley
: ____________
: I know who you are Roger and I have never stopped appreciating your spirit. you are the protector spirit. you may be a policeman in real life as such, or a lawyer. I don't know, and sorry if I've interfered in your privacy in the past. I just see your nature as protecting and theres value in that. you've been here so many years I know you love us all and belong here. we just want you see how beautiful is Linn's work instead of perceiving that she may be harmful to life. she's not. trust me. trust us. this board is still jumpin'. thanks for the smiley face, I need that! love, alysia

Hi, Alysia.
Well, you are spot on in all you say other than me being a policeman or lawyer. In fact I`m early retired. You have not interfered with my privacy, ever. Also, I do have a very protective outlook and have a clear logical thinking mind (no doubt from my scientific background). Linn`s work IS lovely and I enjoy her writings and know she is not harmful to life - quite the opposite in fact. I`ll just refer back to my confidentiality concern.
Yes, I do send love to all from my Reiki teachings.
Especially for you, lol, roger Smiley Smiley

IP Logged

Bob McKelvy
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 6:23am

Roger your replies to Linn and Alysia were not very kind. Those type of remarks are not appreciated on this site.
Linn is well aware of confidentiality issues.
Alysia was helping Linn. The online dictionary
had this definition for disincarnate.

Divested of bodily nature or form; disembodied: disincarnate spirits.

If you have any negative comments. Please keep them to yourself. I  do not appreciate them.  Linn and Alysia  have helped many people with thier post's on this site. Thank You  Bob Smiley

IP Logged

roger prettyman

Bedford, U.K.
Reply #15 - Oct 15th, 2004 at 8:30am

: Roger your replies to Linn and Alysia were not very kind. Those type of remarks are not appreciated on this site.
: Linn is well aware of confidentiality issues.
: Alysia was helping Linn. The online dictionary
: had this definition for disincarnate.

: Divested of bodily nature or form; disembodied: disincarnate spirits.

:  If you have any negative comments. Please keep them to yourself. I  do not appreciate them.  Linn and Alysia  have helped many people with thier post's on this site. Thank You  Bob Smiley

Hi, Bob,
Sorry you found my comments negative - I didn`t think they were. Have seen far, far worse on this board. I thought it was an "open" board where readers could say (within reason) what they thought. As I said, just one reader`s opinion. It would be a shame if it became totally one-sided (i.e. positive by your definition)only.
I know Linn et al wish to help - I was concerned about the confidential aspect.
Interestingly, no comment from Linn - yet?
Best wishes,
roger Smiley

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.