Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Linn did a verified contact by e-mail! (Read 11829 times)
Raphaël
Ex Member

Re: Horhound Drops
Reply #15 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 7:01am

Just to make sure you were understanding my point of view. I didn't say I didn't believe she could do readings, all I said was that this one contained too much general information. Even the "dark clothes", all the people I knew that died had dark clothes on them on their burial day. At first it may seem like a good reading but If you look at it nothing special was said.

: All I can say is "Horhound Drops"...that was a part of my reading.  Now tell me how on God's green earth anybody would come up with that!  We were made to use Horhound Drops for colds rather than my father buying cough drops.  YUCK!  Well, come to think of it perhaps the Horhound Drops did just as well as the cough drops would have. LOL  They were terrible, terrible.  And I hadn't thought of them in years.

: There were many experiences that she reminded me of, many people who came across, and I would say about four names, first names which were totally exact.

: Ask her for a reading yourself.  I know she has nothing to prove to you or anybody else, but you can't really perceive what all took place in that reading unless you were there...and then it's not really possible unless you were the one who was having the reading done.  You should have some Horhound Drops in your life, you'd change your tune.  *smile* 

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Re: Oh boy...
Reply #16 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 2:31pm

Hi.
We did only a very simple experiment, not a completereading. It's very hard to contact someone you don't see because he's 6.000 or more Kms away. According to my personal experience, you need at least a contact by phone to be focused on a specific Spirit.
My 2 cent worth

IP Logged

Raphaël
Ex Member

Precisions
Reply #17 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 3:00pm

Yeah I know, that's why I found it a little bit bizarre to consider her reading so successful.

After all you were the one who brought up all the info.

Even John Edwards (from crossing over), who is VERY talented, achieved a % in the 80s. And that info was VERY accurate.

Now I never said Linn was a good psychic, I'm just saying the "contact" isn't worth anything in my point of view.

Maybe next time you could try talking to her over the net with a phone or a Mic ?

: Hi.
: We did only a very simple experiment, not a completereading. It's very hard to contact someone you don't see because he's 6.000 or more Kms away. According to my personal experience, you need at least a contact by phone to be focused on a specific Spirit.
: My 2 cent worth

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: Precisions
Reply #18 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 4:40pm

: Yeah I know, that's why I found it a little bit bizarre to consider her reading so successful.
: Even John Edwards (from crossing over), who is VERY talented, achieved a % in the 80s. And that info was VERY accurate.
: Now I never said Linn was a good psychic, I'm just saying the "contact" isn't worth anything in my point of view.
_________
my comment below:
you're entitled to your opinion of course but thought I'd put in maybe 3 cents...worth...ha ha! personally I think Linn is the genuine article and could move up next to Edwards, if she wanted to. but there's a lot of pychics don't care for the kind of reception they get being in the limelight so they work in a smaller fashion, no less important. negative energy is affecting of sensitives.

I made a study for awhile of remote viewing and found surprisingly I got a clear hit or two, so clear, there was no mistake I had received a detailed image by just concentrating on a single number of 100's of images that you would go to after you had gotten your image. I was doing it with a bunch of others on the internet. everybody was posting about their hits and their mis hits. we couldn't figure out why you didn't always get a hit, other times it was like wham! right on! every body was excited about the study though. what I found out there was the top remote viewers never had 100% accuracy either, it was between 70 to 90% for the best ones, the rest of us might come in at 40 to 50%, but when we got something it was always right on.

then to back up my non-skeptic attitude I have it on good word that this field we explore here is rather in it's infancy, and so of course, there's always that margin of error to deal with in any new field of exploration. it can only get better from here on out, I mean as an entire society, not just a minority of us.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Bob
Ex Member

Re: Precisions
Reply #19 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 3:50pm

Talking by phone  photos, personal items etc, might help.
Most of your genuine psychics prefer not to use any of that stuff in order to keep from "contaminating" the reading with superfluous energies.  They interact directly with the people who have passed over,and can only convey what the folks on the other side present to her.    She has no control over who is going to work with her from there.
If you are looking for a hundred percent accurate proof from a psychic, you may be in for a very long wait.
Bob.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.