Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Linn did a verified contact by e-mail! (Read 11828 times)
Claudio
Ex Member

Linn did a verified contact by e-mail!
Nov 4th, 2004 at 12:41am

Hi, all.
Linn is a very talented Psychic! She was able to get correct info from my Aunt Mary who passed on many decades ago. You can read more at:
http://www.webalice.it/cipidoc/english.htm

Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

TouchingSouls
Ex Member

Re: Linn did a verified contact by e-mail!
Reply #1 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 2:10pm

: Hi, all.
: Linn is a very talented Psychic! She was able to get correct info from my Aunt Mary who passed on many decades ago. You can read more at:
: http://www.webalice.it/cipidoc/english.htm

: Much L,L&S
: Claudio

That's great Claudio.  I know from personal experience what a great psychic Linn is. Wink

With Love,
Mairlyn

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 2:35pm

Mairlyn, thanks for your kind message. Linn got all the marks even "Giuseppe" whom I never knew because he died during the War. I'm trying to find out good Psychics to introduce them to Dr. Schwartz, so he may do a similar experiment under laboratory conditions.
Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Polly
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 9:17pm

I read Dr. Schwartz's book and thought it was impressive.  Do you know him?

: Mairlyn, thanks for your kind message. Linn got all the marks even "Giuseppe" whom I never knew because he died during the War. I'm trying to find out good Psychics to introduce them to Dr. Schwartz, so he may do a similar experiment under laboratory conditions.

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 12:52am

: I read Dr. Schwartz's book and thought it was impressive.  Do you know him?

Not in person. I'm trying to contact him through Michael Roll.
Love,
Claudio

IP Logged

George
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 12:07pm

: : I read Dr. Schwartz's book and thought it was impressive.  Do you know him?

: Not in person. I'm trying to contact him through Michael Roll.
: Love,

I did a verified email for a woman in Ontario.Her husband died of a heart atack.She asked me to try to find him in the spirit world.By using bruces imagination meted,I found him.I told him that his wife wanted to know something about him.He told me that he cheated on her,but he said he loved his wife more than the other woman.I emailed her and asked her if her husband cheated on her.she told me yes he did.nobody knew about this,not even her Mother.George

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 2:05pm

Hi, George.
Dr. Schwartz didn't yet reply to my e-mail, hope he's busy and has no way to reply at this time. I'm interested on addressing him the more Psychics I can, so we might do a "planetary reading" by Internet! May be I'm a dreamer, but it would be wonderful to show to the Mankind that Spirit World exists and there are a lot of proofs that official science doesn't want to accept.
Much L,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

George
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 5th, 2004 at 4:48pm

: Hi, George.
: Dr. Schwartz didn't yet reply to my e-mail, hope he's busy and has no way to reply at this time. I'm interested on addressing him the more Psychics I can, so we might do a "planetary reading" by Internet! May be I'm a dreamer, but it would be wonderful to show to the Mankind that Spirit World exists and there are a lot of proofs that official science doesn't want to accept.

Cludia.There is no doudt in my mine that there is some kind of spirit world out there,becauce the the experiences that I have had are unbeleiveable.There is some place where we go after death.George

IP Logged

Claudio
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 6th, 2004 at 8:02am

Hi, George.
I totally agree with you, having had myself my own terrific experiences. Bruce is right when he says that the only way to know about the Afterlife is to explore by ourselves!
l,L&S
Claudio

IP Logged

Raphaël
Ex Member

Oh boy...
Reply #9 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 1:27pm

Oh boy...

I don't want to bring "bad vibes" but all she did was mention letters...

unless I didnt see the correct page of course. But saying things like "there is a M in your family" and "I hear an E" doesn't really make you a great psychic...

: Hi, all.
: Linn is a very talented Psychic! She was able to get correct info from my Aunt Mary who passed on many decades ago. You can read more at:
: http://www.webalice.it/cipidoc/english.htm

IP Logged

Bob
Ex Member

Re: Oh boy...
Reply #10 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 3:32pm

Raphaël...Your reply conveyed the impression that you may have had very little experience with a genuine psychic.
I would be a little leary of any psychic who could consistantly give you exact names and details.   I have yet to meet one.  John Edwards rarely gives exact names or details. He usually gives out a letter, and sometimes a name. So does Sylvia Browne.  Do you think they might be fakes ?
Linn is up there with the big league heavy hitters. The entries and thank you's in her guest book may give you proof of that.   Visit her site and view her guest book.
http://www.spiritlinnusa.com ;

While your at it, visit this site and learn a little more about how Mediums operate.

http://spiritrus.com/spiritguides/Free.html

Linn has helped a lot of people with her work and post's on this board. Her accuracy is consistant.

There can be problems with translation sometimes.  That happens to the best of them sometimes. The way they can interact with people who have passed over is amazing.  Distance is not a limitation to them as it is to us.       Bob !

IP Logged

Raphaël
Ex Member

Let me clarify my point of view
Reply #11 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 4:40pm

Thanks for the links.

My rant was not towards Linn as I can't judge her habilities solely on one case *which was by email*. And yes I read her posts here.

It's just that Claudio used the "90% accurate" words and claimed it was all wonderful.

here is what is on his site:
------
Hi, Lynn.

Thank you very much for having done the contact! Here are your hints:

1)There is another M in the family besides Maria

Correct. My Paternal Grandmom's name was MARIA- TERESA, she was my Motherly Grandad's sister too. Being my parents 1st degree cousins, she (Mariateresa Gramazio) was my Aunt's and Mom's Aunt.

Another Maria was strongly connected with my Aunt: her housekeeper.

2)there is also a S in the family

Try to check this name: Sandra

3) There is a male connected to Maria, possibly a son .

Correct. She lost an unborn male baby during the II WW because the lack of food during her pregnancy. I don't know at what month of pregnancy she miscarried, but mom said it was a male.

4)Someone passed with heart problem, possibly Maria herself.

Not her but her "fiance", Antonio (Nino for his friends). He had a massive heart attack . My aunt was a widow and never married again, but loved this gentleman very strongly.

5)She is showing me wearing a dark shawl/scarf like thing draped over her head and shoulders. she is wearing dark clothing

If this is referred to my Aunt, that's right. In the coffin my Aunt Maria wore a black clothing and Mom wrapped a black scarf around her head and shoulders.

6)There is a female in spirit who is insisting she has a son who is alive here, please tell me if this is Maria's son.

May be my Mother. The living son... is me !

Maria didn't have sons

7) Am hearing this E...

May be Elvira, an old Aunt living in her same City.

8)GIUSEPPE may sound like Gezeppo,  he was her brother in Law!

-------

Now, for me this is not a good seance. Not much info was given from Linn in this case. I'm sure she had 1000s better experiences but this one is not that great in my opinion. I could easily argue that anybody could "hear letters" and the other person will be able to match it to someone they know or knew.

But I repeat, I didn't want to attack the integrity of Linn. I would never attack anyone on this board. We are all here t share and explore. IT's just that after reading claudio's post I thought I would find "more" than that.

IP Logged

George
Ex Member

Re: Let me clarify my point of view
Reply #12 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 9:20pm

: Thanks for the links.

: My rant was not towards Linn as I can't judge her habilities solely on one case *which was by email*. And yes I read her posts here.

: It's just that Claudio used the "90% accurate" words and claimed it was all wonderful.

: here is what is on his site:
: ------
: Hi, Lynn.

: Thank you very much for having done the contact! Here are your hints:

: 1)There is another M in the family besides Maria

: Correct. My Paternal Grandmom's name was MARIA- TERESA, she was my Motherly Grandad's sister too. Being my parents 1st degree cousins, she (Mariateresa Gramazio) was my Aunt's and Mom's Aunt.

: Another Maria was strongly connected with my Aunt: her housekeeper.

: 2)there is also a S in the family

: Try to check this name: Sandra

: 3) There is a male connected to Maria, possibly a son .

: Correct. She lost an unborn male baby during the II WW because the lack of food during her pregnancy. I don't know at what month of pregnancy she miscarried, but mom said it was a male.

: 4)Someone passed with heart problem, possibly Maria herself.

: Not her but her "fiance", Antonio (Nino for his friends). He had a massive heart attack . My aunt was a widow and never married again, but loved this gentleman very strongly.

: 5)She is showing me wearing a dark shawl/scarf like thing draped over her head and shoulders. she is wearing dark clothing

: If this is referred to my Aunt, that's right. In the coffin my Aunt Maria wore a black clothing and Mom wrapped a black scarf around her head and shoulders.

: 6)There is a female in spirit who is insisting she has a son who is alive here, please tell me if this is Maria's son.

: May be my Mother. The living son... is me !

: Maria didn't have sons

: 7) Am hearing this E...

: May be Elvira, an old Aunt living in her same City.

: 8)GIUSEPPE may sound like Gezeppo,  he was her brother in Law!

: -------

: Now, for me this is not a good seance. Not much info was given from Linn in this case. I'm sure she had 1000s better experiences but this one is not that great in my opinion. I could easily argue that anybody could "hear letters" and the other person will be able to match it to someone they know or knew.

: But I repeat, I didn't want to attack the integrity of Linn. I would never attack anyone on this board. We are all here t share and explore. IT's just that after reading claudio's post I thought I would find "more" than that.

I would just like to say that I am a psychic.I have gone into the spirit world and found some people who have past over.But we psychics are not always perfect.Sometimes I find them,and sometimes I dont,but I have found more than I could not find,and have had verevacation.George

IP Logged

Bob
Ex Member

Re: Let me clarify my point of view
Reply #13 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 5:13pm

I see where you are coming from and think I can see your viewpoint.   Claudio gave it 90 % It may be  higher.  Why is the percentage thing so important ?  Claudio asked Linn for a reading to check her out. He was impressed. The  language barrier provided a handicap which presented an additional challenge to this reading. I know that Linn could probably provide more detail if she was fluent in Claudio's language. 

Like you say... Anybody could throw out a letter and get lucky with a correct guess. Though that is rarely the case. Most of the time the psychics do not always have a clear view of what spirit is showing them, so they call out what they see, hear, and sometimes smell as the reading unfolds.  There have been a few people who have claimed that Linn is way off after a reading.

When they start looking back later on, they finally recognize the name of a person they know or were related to who conveyed a message to them, and realize that Linn was right on the money with her accuracy after all.   This also happens a lot on the  John Edwards shows in his follow-ups.

Bob !

IP Logged

Rebecca
Ex Member

Horhound Drops
Reply #14 - Nov 4th, 2004 at 10:24pm

All I can say is "Horhound Drops"...that was a part of my reading.  Now tell me how on God's green earth anybody would come up with that!  We were made to use Horhound Drops for colds rather than my father buying cough drops.  YUCK!  Well, come to think of it perhaps the Horhound Drops did just as well as the cough drops would have. LOL  They were terrible, terrible.  And I hadn't thought of them in years.

There were many experiences that she reminded me of, many people who came across, and I would say about four names, first names which were totally exact.

Ask her for a reading yourself.  I know she has nothing to prove to you or anybody else, but you can't really perceive what all took place in that reading unless you were there...and then it's not really possible unless you were the one who was having the reading done.  You should have some Horhound Drops in your life, you'd change your tune.  *smile*

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.