Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
" Little Ralphie" (Read 4009 times)
linn
Ex Member

" Little Ralphie"
Nov 9th, 2004 at 9:05pm

Tonight I helped my husband with his workshop at a  local area Hotel, I signed folks in for him along with a few other small jobs. His workshops last around two hours or so. I sat this one out tonight in the lobby reading and drinking coffee. The manager of the hotel a middle aged man was hustling about going up and down the hallways at a breakneck speed, I glanced  over at him and saw the letter H dance over his head. He smiled at me and asked if I wanted another cup of coffee, as he was pouring it, I casually asked who around him had the name that started with an H. He never missed a beat( this amazes me as  some folks go right ahead and continue to chat, never wondering why the heck you want to know information like that) well lets see he replied, my dad's side of the family all are H's well their last is H, but folks called my Uncle by his last name, Hammit. Was this Uncle Hammit a tall fellow and he died rather old in age I asked. Yeah he did, and how do you know this he finally asked, are you one of those? yep I smiled, I am one of those and I being told to call you little  Ralphie too,, he laughed and said that everyone called him little Ralphie when he was small.We chatted for awhile , me describing some family members in spirit side. All of this was nice, but I felt there was something more than this trip down memory lane for this man , for when spirit does the letter dancing over someone's head, they mean some kind of business. I waited and heard, tell him to quit worrying about his son, it will be ok . He started to leave and I motioned for him to come back,  you have a son correct?  yes he replied and his eyes teared up, I am hearing its going to be ok with your son and to quit worrying about it. He sat down or nearly fell down into a chair sighed and told me he had nothing else on his mind every day since his wife took his son and left. He said he had been praying that someday his son would return to him, as his wife had turned the boy against this dad. I got a thought form that this would all change in near future  and told him to stop all the worrying about it. He gave me a hug and left. As my husband and I packed up the workshop stuff, the manager came by and gave us the bill for the workshop room, it said  No Charge.  My husband glanced at me, working the hotel are you?  naw, I replied,,,,spirit was .   I wish you all well,,,,love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Mama2HRB
Ex Member

Re: " Little Ralphie"
Reply #1 - Nov 10th, 2004 at 5:32pm

Linn, that brought tears to my eyes.  I am sure your message was worth more to him than all the money in the world.  Bless you!

IP Logged

Romain

North/West Coast
Reply #2 - Nov 10th, 2004 at 12:54pm

: Linn;
Your're just amazing..Smiley
Keep up the good work my dear Soul.
Sending Love.
Romain
:                        
:    
:                   

:              Tonight I helped my husband with his workshop at a  local area Hotel, I signed folks in for him along with a few other small jobs. His workshops last around two hours or so. I sat this one out tonight in the lobby reading and drinking coffee. The manager of the hotel a middle aged man was hustling about going up and down the hallways at a breakneck speed, I glanced  over at him and saw the letter H dance over his head. He smiled at me and asked if I wanted another cup of coffee, as he was pouring it, I casually asked who around him had the name that started with an H. He never missed a beat( this amazes me as  some folks go right ahead and continue to chat, never wondering why the heck you want to know information like that) well lets see he replied, my dad's side of the family all are H's well their last is H, but folks called my Uncle by his last name, Hammit. Was this Uncle Hammit a tall fellow and he died rather old in age I asked. Yeah he did, and how do you know this he finally asked, are you one of those? yep I smiled, I am one of those and I being told to call you little  Ralphie too,, he laughed and said that everyone called him little Ralphie when he was small.We chatted for awhile , me describing some family members in spirit side. All of this was nice, but I felt there was something more than this trip down memory lane for this man , for when spirit does the letter dancing over someone's head, they mean some kind of business. I waited and heard, tell him to quit worrying about his son, it will be ok . He started to leave and I motioned for him to come back,  you have a son correct?  yes he replied and his eyes teared up, I am hearing its going to be ok with your son and to quit worrying about it. He sat down or nearly fell down into a chair sighed and told me he had nothing else on his mind every day since his wife took his son and left. He said he had been praying that someday his son would return to him, as his wife had turned the boy against this dad. I got a thought form that this would all change in near future  and told him to stop all the worrying about it. He gave me a hug and left. As my husband and I packed up the workshop stuff, the manager came by and gave us the bill for the workshop room, it said  No Charge.  My husband glanced at me, working the hotel are you?  naw, I replied,,,,spirit was .   I wish you all well,,,,love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Roger
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 10th, 2004 at 9:57am

Hi linn-

Great going...as usual!  Saw Randy Travis on the CMA show last night, thought of you again, he's the singer of Angels Among Us and you surely belong in that category.

Roger

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2004 at 8:41am

: Enjoyed that one linn!  Seeing letters over people's heads, that's a new one on me.
love, gordon

IP Logged

TouchingSouls
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 9th, 2004 at 11:55pm

Very, very cool Linn. Wink
Much Love,
Mairlyn

IP Logged

Alysia
Ex Member

Re: smile......n/m
Reply #6 - Nov 9th, 2004 at 10:28pm

:
:                        
:    
:                   

:              Tonight I helped my husband with his workshop at a  local area Hotel, I signed folks in for him along with a few other small jobs. His workshops last around two hours or so. I sat this one out tonight in the lobby reading and drinking coffee. The manager of the hotel a middle aged man was hustling about going up and down the hallways at a breakneck speed, I glanced  over at him and saw the letter H dance over his head. He smiled at me and asked if I wanted another cup of coffee, as he was pouring it, I casually asked who around him had the name that started with an H. He never missed a beat( this amazes me as  some folks go right ahead and continue to chat, never wondering why the heck you want to know information like that) well lets see he replied, my dad's side of the family all are H's well their last is H, but folks called my Uncle by his last name, Hammit. Was this Uncle Hammit a tall fellow and he died rather old in age I asked. Yeah he did, and how do you know this he finally asked, are you one of those? yep I smiled, I am one of those and I being told to call you little  Ralphie too,, he laughed and said that everyone called him little Ralphie when he was small.We chatted for awhile , me describing some family members in spirit side. All of this was nice, but I felt there was something more than this trip down memory lane for this man , for when spirit does the letter dancing over someone's head, they mean some kind of business. I waited and heard, tell him to quit worrying about his son, it will be ok . He started to leave and I motioned for him to come back,  you have a son correct?  yes he replied and his eyes teared up, I am hearing its going to be ok with your son and to quit worrying about it. He sat down or nearly fell down into a chair sighed and told me he had nothing else on his mind every day since his wife took his son and left. He said he had been praying that someday his son would return to him, as his wife had turned the boy against this dad. I got a thought form that this would all change in near future  and told him to stop all the worrying about it. He gave me a hug and left. As my husband and I packed up the workshop stuff, the manager came by and gave us the bill for the workshop room, it said  No Charge.  My husband glanced at me, working the hotel are you?  naw, I replied,,,,spirit was .   I wish you all well,,,,love linn  http://www.spiritlinnusa.com

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.