Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Heaven Realms in the BST (Read 1927 times)
Petrus
Ex Member

Heaven Realms in the BST
Dec 14th, 2004 at 6:14am

Hey Bruce/others,
I have found myself wondering about the Hollow Heavens in the BST...Are there any that genuinely are really nice/joyous places? Most of them that I've read about sound like they're only heavenly from an extremely narrow minded point of view...and thus, actually rather hellish.
I remember Robert Monroe describing a place that sounded wonderful in Journeys Out of the Body, as well...Would that have been part of the BST necessarily, or another place in and of itself?

IP Logged

gordon phinn
Ex Member

Re: Heaven Realms in the BST
Reply #1 - Dec 14th, 2004 at 9:38am

: Hey Bruce/others,
: I have found myself wondering about the Hollow Heavens in the BST...Are there any that genuinely are really nice/joyous places? Most of them that I've read about sound like they're only heavenly from an extremely narrow minded point of view...and thus, actually rather hellish.
: I remember Robert Monroe describing a place that sounded wonderful in Journeys Out of the Body, as well...Would that have been part of the BST necessarily, or another place in and of itself?

Petrus: Yeah, lots of them are very pleasant...on the surface.  It's not until you've been there awhile you notice the rules and how they're subtly enforced.  The thing about hollow heavens to remember is that they're enjoyable to the folk in them, as long as they require the inherent illusions for their own self-development.  For the gamblers there's gambling, the the sex obsessed there's sex aplenty, for the religious there's churches/temples, preachers/monks and all the paraphenalia of worship they need. For the nature lover there's endless woods, mountains and lakes etc, for the partier there's party palaces of all kinds (you know, the Frank Sinatra one and the Grateful Dead one, the disco one, the bigband jazz one, the country and western one etc etc).
For the skeptic and complainer there's plenty of communities of grouchy bad tempered folk who feel they're been gyped on earth by religion and government and feel that the purgatory they're stuck in is just one more rip-off, although it's merely a projection of their expectations.  The list goes on and on.
The paradise realms, that deliver all desires to those who desire them, no matter what type of desire they harbour, are but a beginning.  From they're they graduate (eventually, and at their own rate) to heaven and then to the formless energy planes where they are nothing but light and love and intelligence.
gordon

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.