Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
earthquake retrievals (Read 1780 times)
gordon phinn

Afterlife Knowledge Member

toronto, canada
earthquake retrievals
Dec 28th, 2004 at 9:37pm

Friends, I have just finished a hemi-sync meditation in an attempt to recover what "I" was up to last couple of nights while asleep/obe. 
(It's Tuesday at about 10:15 est.)

Newer posters should check out my previous earthquake/disaster retrievals in the archive, as it will give you a notion of how I arrived at my current attitude/ability.

Seems I was divvied up into three astral "Gordons" two nights ago, one visiting my deceased/newly reunited parents, the second in a "merge" with Higher Self, and the third enjoying a glide about Lake Ontario and environs (the great lake upon which Toronto sits, on the north shore).  In this scenario Gordon "here" seemed most identified with #3, in whose consciousness a message of "disaster helpers needed" appeared.  All three Gordons responded, the one with my parents making the most elaborate apology.  Sometimes I have felt the "three of us" remerge for some purpose, but on this occasion we trooped off to the far east as three.
Many images then appeared.  I was using the hemi-sync tape "Mind Food", which encourages the user to "open his access channel" and receive any knowledge he cares to access, so the effect was one of much activity rendered non-sequentially.
All three obe Gordons expressed the intent to "appear as appropriately angelic and trustworthy as the clients curtural expectations require", and went about their business with the unemotional determination learnt from previous experience. 
The angelic "fly-through" method was used, with the shattered souls being encouraged to hop on my enlarged body, like children going for a ride, to be deposited at the nearest reception centre for their ethnic/geographic grouping.  At other times massive helicopters appeared and "we" flew up a short distance to them, deposited our clients and down again.
As this was a massive crowd-control type undertaking, "I" did not slow to encourage the reluctant, knowing that "I" or someone like me could come by later.  On other, smaller disasters, I have "slowed down" for the reluctant.
I think I was operating out of Indonesia, but that hardly matters.  There were many, many helpers, some from spirit, and some physical obe'rs.  It was  massive coordinated effort. The reception camps seemed to be large tented areas in a tropical landscape.  Food offered was soup and a rice and curried vegetable dish. I took note as I though folks here would like to know.
I was also given a forward look at the resettlement areas these folks would take up soon: very much like what they were used to to: small homes of a fairly rough type construction, the type we in the west would think shoddy, but set in a lovely tropical/beachy landscape by the sea, although it did seem like they were set one hundred or so feet above the water, safely behind cliffs.
Second night seemed much the same, focused unemotional effort, this time with a little more slack given those who were unhappy at leaving their living family members behind.
And as Mairlyn says, some moments of fun working together, and a kind of joyous reunion, that looked like a bunch of fall leaves spinning madly about in a little whirlwind.

I report all this in humility, not pride, as I know the really hard work is being done by those onsite, clearing up the awful mess and drinking what is probably poisoned water while they do it.  This obe stuff is really the easy part.

blessings to all: gordon phinn

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: earthquake retrievals
Reply #1 - Dec 28th, 2004 at 10:24pm

Cheesy It was so good to see and work with you again my dear friend.  Smiley

Love,
Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.