Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
broken down bets (Read 3492 times)
bets
Ex Member

broken down bets
Jan 23rd, 2006 at 7:27am

Greetings,
I'm on exercise 2 of Bruce Moen's guidebook, gathering energy. But whenever I gather some up, I go through some sort of physical/inner/spiritual adjustments that then leave me weaker than when I started. Is it possible that someone (like me) could start this training too late for their physical bodies to accomodate it? Also, I admit I spent alot of years being angry about stuff that had happened to me; could I have wounded my spirit beyond repair at this point? I've tried to get past that and think I pretty much have.
Any advice appreciated, bets

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: broken down bets
Reply #1 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 1:11pm

Hi Bets,

No spirit is ever wounded beyond repair. And it's never too late for our physical bodies.  Since you said you've spent a lot of years being angry, you still have this anger in you unless you have released it. I have had to go through many, many self retrievals to rid myself of the anger/rage that I've carried with me. Maybe you should work on retrieving lost aspects of yourself. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:21pm

Hi Bets,
you could try with affirmations, such like "I gather good strengthening positive energy and release bad stuff, please help me in doing this".
It is possible that in the first time you do those exercises you feel worse than before but then it changes. This is frequently reported as a side effect in psychotherapy and spiritual therapy as well as in homoiopathy and other alternative healing methods. If it's going to get too much for you, tell it in your mind (or loudly) to your helpers/guidance (simply imagine them).
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 1:50pm

Quote:
Greetings,
I'm on exercise 2 of Bruce Moen's guidebook, gathering energy. But whenever I gather some up, I go through some sort of physical/inner/spiritual adjustments that then leave me weaker than when I started. Is it possible that someone (like me) could start this training too late for their physical bodies to accomodate it? Also, I admit I spent alot of years being angry about stuff that had happened to me; could I have wounded my spirit beyond repair at this point? I've tried to get past that and think I pretty much have.
Any advice appreciated, bets

Hi Bets...

My experience is that sometimes when someone first really starts to immerse themselves in the very fast frequency dimensions, it can somewhat 'drain' the body forces...cause there is a resonant dissonance of sorts between bodily energies, soul, and spirit energies...

Sometimes the body's energies get 'used up' a bit in the process...  This doesn't mean you aren't intune enough, or were too angry for too long...

Just means that your body forces need to accomidate a bit more to the dimensions beyond C1...and the more you practice, the less it will drain...

Or to relate it too other stuff....

Ever read any of Monroe's stuff?  Well during the explorer years when Rosiland McKnight was working with Bob, sometimes during the sessions, if their cars were parked close to the CHEC rooms, the car battery's would drain so much that they couldn't start their cars....

There was kind of a 'borrowing' of the more physical energies going on, to facilate nonphysical 'translations'....  Though they are 'different' in nature (frequency and polarity), there is an interweaving and interaction...

Or consider Edgar Cayce:  His Source told him that giving anymore than 2 readings a day would be detrimental to his physical forces--too straining on the body, and that he should limit them.

He eventually died from ignoring this advice cause it was full blown world war II and he couldn't refuse the many requests constantly coming to him.

And i definitely agree with Spooky's advice, affirmations and self hypnosis might help you a lot, also diet and exercise changes might help the body get up to 'par' so to speak...

Many people it seems...ignore the 'body' part in all this...  I did too big time in a 'past' life, and payed for it dearly...

Now i am trying to bring it all into balance--body, mind, and spirit.

It's easy to ignore the body forces when becoming really interested in nonphysical awarenesses and dimensions, psychic perceptions, etc..   

You kind of 'lose track' of the body, and i think in a sense this can be a very positive thing....cause focus on the body..especially strong attachment to its various animalistic appetites, seems to block out awareness of less physical dimensions...

But at the same time...the body needs to be in some tune with the mind and spirit forces for full awakening to occur...

Even Yeshua practiced some physical discipline initially, and learned Yogic and cleansing techniques in India...  Actually kind of sums up my belief system... Christian Yogi...

Eventually Yesh got to the balance,  and attunement where he often acted like he didn't even have a body, and after the Transfiguration on the Mount, he transcended the bodily forces, or brought them up near the energy of pure Light, and completed the process with the Resurrection.

Before the Transfiguration, when healing so many, and oft times instantaneously, sometimes he would get tired and drained himself, cause a certain amount of his energy went into these healings...mostly he was 'directing' Universal energy, but even directing, and finding the right balance between positive force and negative charge, can drain the body forces somewhat...

Anyways, don't be so hard on youself, and the 'past' is the past...  It doesn't matter what you felt years ago, it only matters how you are in the present...

To be sure the body often seems to have a 'memory' of sorts, because of its density, and slow frequency make up...it doesn't shift as easily as does the mind, emotions, and feelings...

But, the more the mind and feelings are positive, eventually the body starts to reflect this inner process...

The body is a slow motion reflector of the inner state, sort of...

But, its also a 'physical' process too...  i.e. dietary, and exercise measures, cleansing and detoxifying, acid--alkaline balance, etc. 

Bob Monroe and Rosiland McKnight were once gently chastised about needing more discipline in their diets and lifestyles if they were to be serious in their work with the guides that were helping them...

In other words, till you transcend the body forces, they play a role, however relative....

Peace,
Justin (with 25% 'Ra' inputing Cheesy )

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #4 - Jan 25th, 2006 at 11:24pm

Hi Bets,

Also remember to get plenty of good, restful sleep beforehand as this will help your spiritual self as well.

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.