Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Re: Upset (Read 12316 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: Upset
Jan 19th, 2006 at 9:40am

I understand.  Men do look attractive woman and think about her undressed while talking business.  Its hormonal but most of us males are highly evolved enough to still be fair during work.  A woman can use this to her advantage, and wrap men around her finger should she wish it, without giving up sexual favors.  Just the hint of feminine manipulation will sometimes put us men in line.

As I have advanced spiritually, I can recognize my attraction to women, and then compartmentalize it, and have a normal conversation.  I am married and faithful, and I do not let it get in my way at work.

M

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #1 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 10:50am

Bad day?  ???

Cant say much really....things will get better.

Wanna go into it with abit more depth?

IP Logged

DocM

Reply #2 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 12:33pm

I'm sorry its a bad day, Paranoid....

Are we men trained to think this way?  Maybe but that's not all of it.  Are we lower evolutionary than women in a spiritual sense.  Maybe also.

Your place in this world is determined by you.  If you are in a profession/city where sexism is rampant - change things.  Move to the countryside.  Find people who do not just judge by appearances.  Stop trying to turn men into rats and whining!

M

IP Logged

Cricket

Reply #3 - Jan 19th, 2006 at 6:57pm

Uh. no...moving to the countryside for that reason, bad idea.  If anything it's worse out in the boonies.

Funny thing I've noticed over the years.  I'll get a horseshoeing customer (even sometimes an Amish gentlemen) who will not admit that a woman can be a good shoer.  After I've done a good job, maybe even made a horse a previous guy couldn't handle straighten up and fly right, I get one of two responses.  They fire me, or I seem to get "bumped" up to some weird category of "non-woman".  I'm not quite a man, mind you, but "above" their notion of woman.  I guess that's their version of looking at someone just as  "human".  Their money spends the same, and I hardly care what they think of me (other than I admit to a certain evil amusement at the discomfiture of some of the more initially dismissive...;>)

There are a lot of guys like that, but it's not all of them by a long shot.  Ignore the ones you can, avoid the ones you can't ignore, and remember that idiots come in every age, race, sex and religion.  Don't sweat the small stuff, and that sort of people are small stuff.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 1:45am

Hmmmm, sorry to ask this, but are you male or female?  I really can't tell. You could be either with those thoughts.

Blessings,
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #5 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 9:43am

Quote:
AND lets please accept now this is NOT hormonal or anything that comes from the nature of MEN gender ..this is all because of  the male mind nourishing male mind..beucase of the male mind teachingthe male mind..bcause of the male world educating the male world.

I think the biological part is not a choice. Males are at the mercy of their bodies. I now think that male response to female is biological. It helps if you've been around a small boy to understand this.

It took me a long time to understand that saying "It has no conscience" but it is just a biological fact.

What is done with it later is another matter. If a guy can learn to acknowledge the response and just move on, well, that's a good solution.

But, look, the women use the response to their advantage too much for all of them to want that to happen. Educated ones do too. I've seen it. I don't think a woman could use it to become a CEO, but some certainly use it to move a little up the ladder.

PS Matthew I've looked at some of the guys the same way...I just don't have the political clout the guys do. You really wouldn't want to get into which guys the women find sexy...

IP Logged

bets
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 9:47am

Greetings PA,
I had similiar feelings yesterday--must have been something in the air. Tongue
Your comments --about how do we know what is wrong and that matters could be so much better --are wonderful!  We truly must remember a better place!  My heart gave a little lurch when I wrote that--my heart remembers.  We are fortunate we can remember--maybe those who do forget are because they're forced into more competition, into giving more attention to outer goals and matters.
This world must be a very overwhelming place, with so much to see and do.  Reports on the afterlife I've read say we're willing to come back here to work on issues because there's so much to see and brain-learn,( opportunities which are not as varied in the afterlife.) The distractions from being true to your soul are tremendous. Guys are still traditionally the ones to 'go out into the world' so numerically maybe it's easier to find your 'guy-rats' than 'gal-rats,' but there's all kinds, I bet you'd agree. Maybe most are just distracted, some seriously distracted but not necessarily evil.
I wonder if one of our lessons, living in these times, is that we began to think too highly of life on Earth. We expected heaven on earth even tho we've been warned 'be in it but not of it.'
This board is a wonderful place to meet friends. You have been kind to me before.  i hope you consider me your friend.
bets

IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 3:04pm

I think it is more from a deep conditioning mostly...  And unfortunately, it does seem as if the majority of men somewhat fall into that category...

Most guys that don't, often have strong spiritual beliefs i've noticed, or are very socially aware and conscientous in general...

I can only imagine it must really, really, really suck for many women out there...

I don't know, i do think it is slowly changing, and will change much in much faster waves as the changes get more extreme and intense.

Cause i never got this somewhat common 'man thing', and i was brought up by a very cool and loving Mom who i was really close too, i sometimes was angry at my gender for the way women often get treated...  Most of my friends have been women as well, and i've always seen them much more as souls or people...  Don't get me wrong, i like beautiful bodies of the opposite gender, but its never been a focus for me.

There's a lot of things to be angry about in this world, and justifiably so...  but in the end, i've found its best to let it go, and to redirect that Fiery energy into more positive channels...

When i use to think about the very hidden (not so hidden now) corruption in the U.S., and generally in the world...

It use to really p*ssed me off, especially corporations and world banks...   

Now, i rarely think about it, and am just waiting for the cha cha cha changes, the face is strange, cha cha change ezz...

You could say a great leveling is in the works, and women, minorities, the common poor man, etc. etc. will eventually be on equal footing with everything and everyone else.

Yay, Galactic Center merging and Aquarian age!  Love the great destroyer and rebuilder...

Just keep strong till then, and remember that them stressing you out, hurts you much more than it does them...

Things are changing, and ever picking up in speed....

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 5:58pm

I feel Like im being assasinated here?

With Ying Comes Yang.

Ive noticed with alot of woman if they dont get there own way... they come out with the emotional blackmail.....you dont love me.....you think my arse is to big....you think im fat. when all i said was do you want to come to the gym with me?

You know...i dont get why woman like to read magazines about other people moaning about there problems?.....my husband cheated on me....i cant lose weight on the crispy cream diet....my daughter shot me....

I really dont. Why do you like hearing about other poor sods mis-fortunes? DOes it make you feel better about yourself or somthing?

Then again ive seen stupid men, who treat woman like objects...finds a woman who obviousley must see somthing in him...they have a sprog and within 2 years there broken up.

Men can be a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s, so can woman.

Live by your personal standards and only accept the same in return. Anyone who does'nt meet them - swiftley eliminate them from your life. If they constantly get in your way, revenge is the key.

IP Logged

RyanParis

San Francisco, USA
Reply #9 - Jan 20th, 2006 at 11:37pm

Quote:
what pisses me off most in this world is how women are treated especillay at work, in male minds.

I'm a guy. Cheesy Smiley

Usually when I see a hot woman, the first thing that pops into my head is "girl," because that's what I'm seeing. I than wonder if she'll be good in bed or not. Than, lastly, I think of her being human.

This reminds me of something I saw a few days ago on TV. Black civil rights activists were marching around the streets in my town saying The Man is keeping them down at the work place. One black guy was holding a sign that said "The Man is keeping us down" and marching the streets. Nazi activists than rode up and protested against them. It was hilarious. I live in an almost all-White town... with very few minorities, so when I see a black person, I think "black person," before human, too. I can't help it. Cheesy Tongue

...&&&&Steve Austin > You

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Jan 23rd, 2006 at 8:09am

Quote:
Smiley we all live by personal standards but we cant also deny how the standards of our world is affecting our own standarts and even our choices.
we cant identify our standard as if we are living in planet RB-10334, can we? a woman being physically tortured by her husband cant be sober enough to talk even what we are talking now because she'd be in fear and would definitely be feeling terrible about everything. do you think this is an extreme case? no it is not at all..besides the courts most of the time wont do a think about this first because the women wont be able to complain about his behaviour for obvious reasons and also she and her babies  ll be starving to death this time if his husband is put in jail. see? this is so common and doing more harm on souls (both the man, the mother and the babies) then a war would. (and wars also are mostly decided by males)
also..the case of a woman mentally tortured at work because of male dominations is not less worse..that person gets outside and has to walk on the street..she wont be in a mood to help a s sick or injured guy rolling on the ground. right? would you blame her? she is the same person who is instulted and pushed to felt inferior by her boss, by her co-worker.
the power is in the hands of the males now and for centuries.. if corruption is what's leading that power, if it wont get conscience sooner or later it will cause so many problems in this world and a heaven on earth would be impossbile without the jesus walking out of his grave and asking them about maria magdelena.

Woman who allow men to abuse them are weak, studies show even if they do leave the appressor, they go find another one that beats them.

When couples split up, woman most of the time end up better off, the guys are screwed for having to go to work, so the mother gets the kids because she "knows" them better. She gets 50% of his possesions and the poor sod is left with nothing apart from seeing his kids on the weekends and having to pay for the right to do so.

The world is full of injutsice.

I dont like arab's....I have suffered alot because of what they did to me as a child, does that mean if i saw one dieing on the street i should leave him there? i would say no, if it was the specific arab's who were involved id leave them there to die.

People really need to take pride in themselves and there actions more these days. Someone looks down at you, confront them about it, there aint no point crying in a corner and sobbing about how bad things are.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 3:15am

Quote:
oh, come on spit..exactly what would we be discussing now? that you wouldnt go to work and give your half salary to your children even if you get divorced without a court desicion and would try to get your children that are not adults away from their mother? are we discussing that? or are we discussing the fact that women are weak? of course we are..in many ways..and this is exactly where yang should go with yin..besides life time of hidden insult causes women to see themselves  exactly like that..why do you think all women in the world wasting millons on make-up stuff? surgeries?..because they cant even trust their beauty and pushed to a race among themselves.. who started that race do you think? women who enjoys surgeries? besides if i wish to i would go crying in a corner, if you dont mind because all this is so sad and so unjust and  the saddest is men dont see that this order is not serving them well at all.

I dont think all woman are weak, just the ones who stick with partners who abuse them.

Quite the opposite, ive seen woman who are incredibly strong willed, who kick the ass's of anyone who doe'st show them respect and dignity.

I think men do get screwed in divorce case's, because the majority of the time they are screwed because they had to work for a living and thus could'nt see the kids as much as the mother, and for that reason the court hands the kids over to the mother.

Woman are worse to woman, then men are. Really nasty back stabbing... judging each other purely on looks and gossip.

Woman were make up, to make themselves feel better/more attractive. Men like having better cars. The world is just 1 giant competition with millions of judge's. And it does suck that we only judge people on these things (well most of us anyway).

Crying aint the answer mate, it just leads to self pity, which makes you feel worse, as i said - someone has a problem with you - tear them to shreds. Stand tall, looks may go with age - pride lasts a lifetime.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 4:49am

Quote:
Grin tear them to shreds??  Grin  Grin well soon..my mutation..almost done..Smiley hahah!
i insist, sir.. crying is ok..any emotion should be led out at the exact time & in a gentle way, of course..without hurting yourself and others..if you dont do this you ll have to do it in a time and amount by hurting yourself or others..
spit, would you mind me asking about the arabs? what had happened?

Crying leads to more crying...it's a nasty circle.

If any emotion should be let out, i would probley be in jail for murder Smiley.

When i was younger, i had a few medical conditions, basically arab doctors were using me as a research subject/put me through things which left me in agony for 3 years in which i could'nt even sleep, performed surgery on me in which, they had treated me like a slab of meat, spent 6 months of my life in hospital, had numerous experiments done to me, and at the end of it they told me i would'nt be able to walk properly by the age of 16. Not to mention they dont think people at the age of nine understand anything..so they talked there jibberish language in front of me, and thought it fit only to talk with my parents....or so they thought till i started attacking them..hahaha.
I hate medical students also, using me and others as a ginnie pig for there stinking projects and the crappity smackers cant even stick a needle in you without scrapping your bone.

Anyway, im a bit of a modern forest gump... im going on 20..i can run faster then road runner, im a boxer.. and i dont suffer with any pain.

I got some revenge, i beat up 1 particular doctor who hid behind the protection of his fellow collegues and the law. It was a great feeling, i held my own destiny in my hands, the law - these days make's people cowards.  The law was'nt gonna give me justice so i took it into my own hands.

But anytime i see arabs now, i think doctor and when i think doctor, i think i wanna crush them.

Just there voice, the way they smell - aka like a curry, because you sweat what you eat. Just brings back bad memory's.

I know all arabs ar'nt bad, though ive yet to meet a decent one. But doctors are... they read from the same book, are taught the same thing - just like muslims extremists.

But the main point, the only person you can trust in the end is yourself. If someone thinks they can take advantage of you, show them there wrong. Ultimatley it's a battle of wills. Who will give in first? if you believe you are right, then you will win - because your will power will overcome them.

That, sticks and stones may break my bones, but names will never hurt me saying is a load of cobblers.

Broken bones mend, wounds heal. Names last forever. only when you dish out karmic revenge...do you get satisfaction.

they'll never take the piss again Smiley

later mate
-spit-

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 12:35pm

Spitfire, thank you for giving us more of an insight into what makes you tick and why. At least now we know where your revenge ideas come from.

I pray that someday you will find it in your heart to feel forgiveness and then you will be free.

Namaste,
Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #14 - Jan 24th, 2006 at 2:16pm

SF

why were the docs of arab origin? is that the way it is in the uk now?

ps did your legal guardian know what was going on? I thought they had pretty good informed consent in uk; you have to jump through hoops to do experiments on animals (not a bad thing, just more stringent than here I think).

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.