Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
A question for Alysia (Read 59980 times)
Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Re: A question for Alysia
Reply #75 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 4:52pm

Quote:
Mair, perhaps it is more reflecting the clearing that needs to take place, and is taking place for the changes?

Justin, thank you so much for this. Sometimes I can't see the forest for the trees. (Or however that goes LOL)

OK, so the whole forum is clearing/cleansing. Now that I can resonate with and understand.  Roll Eyes

Much Love,
Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

PhoenixRa
Ex Member

Reply #76 - Jan 6th, 2006 at 5:06pm

Quote:
I sense a negativity in the world at present and dangerously so in the US.  This, along with the reports of terrorist activity in the US, possibly with nuclear devices make me think in my gut that catastrophic tragedies are about to unfold.

Thus, I read some posts on the coming of age of consciousness and understanding with a bit of realism and scepticism.  It creates sadness and yes fear, which I know is not a real or useful feeling.

M

Good point Matthew.  I think it will come...eventually, but not as easily or stress free as many channelers out there have been leading us to believe.

You can't just automatically jump from one dimensional way of being, to 2 more (many say we are shifting into the 5th dimension), especially not when the majority still chooses to live in ego and darkness.

This is why i do believe in Monroes vision of the 3500 A.D. cycle.  I believe this will be the full ascension that so many are talking about lately.

But some seem to think that this will happen in 2012.

I believe while it will get amped up more and more as time goes by, its still a gradual process...

Besides, what fosters true growth more?  Stagnant peace, or friction, difficulty, testing, and challenge?

Rob, i, and many others can attest that there is nothing better than some good ole fashion ego pain and challenge to grow.

I dunno, but sometimes i feel like i was dropped off here from somewhere else, and i just don't get it all, and why it has to be such a process, but thats the thing about collective mind...

We are growing collectively, and unfortunately many of the parts just don't smell the consciousness a'brewing too much yet.   Moving down to VA, i am very strongly reminded of this, as there is a mentality here which coming from more strict, yet liberal MA, i just don't get.

Environment?  Who cares about that?  Politics?  I just hate the b*stards!  

Question things?  Why would i want to go do that?

I know these are generalizations and that there are very conscientious people here.   But, sometimes i long for Amherst MA again...a truly blessed and aware place, and has such a happy aura there, with a lot of powerful idealism.

I have a hard time seeing so many people, and the collective mentality in places like around here, ascend to the 5th dimension come 2012, especially not without some kind of wake up call from outside sources and experiences.

Your welcome Mair  Smiley  Don't worry, we'll get it 'right' eventually.

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #77 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 3:15am

Ok, lets talk intents for a second.
Since we have discussed our purpose is to experience.
Our intent to experience may follow a common theme with eachother which is why you can see a like attracts like in relationships.

Now, this will require a use of elias material to show this connection in which why you think justin is me and vice versa.
And these are my impressions though they dont constitute as absolutes because im not justin, though I recognize his intents.
So, my impression is justin is Sumafi/Sumari
As am I. Elias calls these essence family intents.
Now, i will post these descriptions and i want to know from you guys whether this is accurate.

first, sumafi:
Elias: "I will explain to you, this family incorporates the focus of teaching. It incorporates teachers of every element and every subject of your existence. Many who manifest being a part of this family will be individuals connected with universities. They may be aligned with museums, they may be religious leaders, they may be within government; any area of society that incorporates any element of teaching, you will find these individuals.

In other time periods within your history, they have been ‘keepers of knowledge.’ They have manifest as scribes. Many have chosen religious-focuses. They are quite intent upon keeping truths. Their intent also is in the direction of the least distortion. Therefore, within any element of teaching, they strive to incorporate the least distortion, the most original, the most pure.

These essences also, of Sumafi, I will express, are playful. They do not incorporate the seriousness that you think of, within physical focus, of ‘solemn teachers!’ They are quite flexible and incorporate much humor, for this is an asset to teaching. They are also quite experiential, understanding the value of experience with teaching. You learn through experience; therefore they are quite directing of experiences, and hold much desire to be experiencing.

... [You] will find a great concentration of Sumafi as teachers within the elements of arts, all arts; art being that which they view to be quite important, placing a very high value upon aesthetic beauty. We have begun our sessions originally by speaking to you of living artfully and incorporating beauty; this being aligned with your intent, as you are Sumafi. I continue to incorporate these elements throughout our meetings, and when you are moving away and being forgetful of the beauty and the artfulness of yourselves and your creations, I am immediate to be reminding you.

and Sumari:

Sumari (Speakers)

ELIAS: In continuing, we move to my color of blue. The essence family that I choose to represent is Sumari. The Sumari are playful. They are creative. They are spiritual. They are your artists. They are not teachers of art; they are doers. The Sumari are doers of everything! They incorporate action. They materialize what the Sumafi and the Gramada initiate. This essence family incorporates great creativity.

I have spoken to you of the initiators, these being the driving forces behind the actualizers. Therefore, the initiators within the arts would be the manifest individuals who promote the individual artists. These of the Sumari are the artists. They do incorporate the spotlight. They enjoy being within the forefront of all action. They are not introverted or shy individuals! They are quite extroverted. They also are quite independent. They do not align themselves with groups. They do not align themselves with societies or governments or religions. They are your rebellious group. They are the individuals that butt against everything! They are your salmon swimming upstream! They do not conform. You will find, in movements of cultures, individuals who are refusing to conform to the norm. These individuals belong to the Sumari.

Within your culture, within this country of yours, you have been exposed to a movement of the Sumari before you physically, within your time of great change, within this century; your young individuals, your students who revolted, who refused to conform; your ‘flower children.’ These were Sumari. They are great expressers of love and freedom. They choose not to align themselves within groups, for they feel that this is constricting of their individuality and creativity. They are tremendous expressers of individuality. They are your triumphers for the individual. They are focused upon the development, within all creativity, of each individual. They stress spirituality, but only within the individual, not within a religious-focus.

They are connectors. They connect essence to focus. They are also temporary. They are your physical ‘pop-ins’ of cultures. They do not establish cultures to be lasting. They ‘pop-in’ to established cultures, they encourage individual thought and creativity and spirituality, and they ‘pop-out!’ They initiate thought. They initiate remembering of connections. You will not find Sumari in long-lasting cultural situations. They will appear, temporarily, to be ‘stirring your pot,’ so to speak; and then they will, as suddenly as it may seem that they appeared, they will disappear.

The Sumafi is greatly involved with Sumari, for Sumafi incorporates before and after. When your Sumaris appear, they are taught by Sumafi. When they disappear, their ideas are continued and held steadfast by Sumafi. Within your present time, the Sumari have initiated, they have manifest, they have ‘stirred your pot’ temporarily, they have altered your focus. Now, the Sumafi incorporates the carrying on of this in teaching; therefore you, now."

that is my impression of justins fsmily intents according to elias data here:
http://www.eliasforum.org/digests/essence_families.html#Sumafi2

IP Logged

Rondele
Ex Member

Reply #78 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 6:49am

Alysia apparently has chosen to abandon this board.  Here is her post on Linn's board

Posted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 3:12 am    Post subject: Exerpt from Roadsigns 
"Hi family. I'm home again. I'm not going back to AKF..too much grief over there. love you all. alysia"

If Alysia should happen to lurk over here, I'd just like to reassure her that any grief that she perceives on this board is grief that she herself caused by her baseless accusations and by her refusal to clear the air and simply extend an apology.

And I'd also like to tell her that although she has many good qualities, the one thing she has to face up to sooner or later in her life is taking personal responsibility for the things she has done.

Last summer when she chose to reveal highly personal aspects of another poster's problems, and indulged in speculations about that person that were totally false, she declined to do the right thing and step up to the plate and apologize.

Now she is handling the latest controversy by leaving the board and also by implying to the folks at Linn's board that the "grief" is the fault of this board and its members instead of the result of what she herself has done.

Frankly Alysia, this is all very disappointing and all very unnecessary.  You are a better person than this.  You underestimate the understanding and forgiveness of members of this board. 

You can run away from an internet conversation board, but you can't keep running away from yourself.

IP Logged

Axel
Ex Member

Reply #79 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 7:11am

Rob, to be honest, i know beyond a doubt that Elias does not exist. It is too easy for someone who knows perfectly Seth's material to do such things.I could do it myself if my english was perfect because i have a deep knowledge in what Marylias says.
And come on, a desicarnate entity would have probably better things to do than spending 5 or six hours per day talking to people so that mary Ennis fills her pockets each day...The thousand dollars that M.E gets each day, it is for her,not for Elias. I do not blame her for getting a lot of money, i am blaming her for faking everything. I have studied her a lot , her and her Elias stuff and i can assure you that Elias does not exist. I had to deal in the past with such people and nobody more than me can tell who is fake or not, unfortunately.
 How ever,i am not saying that Seth did not exist,on the contrary.I still have to study it but maybe in one year i will tell you what i think  lol
 The funniest thing is how Maryelias avoids questions in her sessions lol   NEVER SHE GIVES AN ANSWER THAT A NORMAL HUMAN BEING COULD NOT GIVE....   Consider what i am saying Rob. THink about M.E motivations before you decide to have a session with her. And "Elias" is full of s***, he can not speak french at all  Grin  I spoke to him during my session and did not get a word  Grin
« Last Edit: Jan 7th, 2006 at 1:23pm by N/A »  

IP Logged

Ellen2
Ex Member

Reply #80 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 1:09pm

A person gets to know the nature of any entity by observing its effects.  Look at the effects of Marta & Dora on this board; they've successfully sowed discord & have gone their silent way.  And now Alysia, a longstanding member is gone.  I know long standing board members frequently leave & return, but they always announce their intentions.  But Alysia gone without a word.  I hope it's not due to undeserved shame.  She has her faults as do we all, but does not deserve to banish herself in this way.  Marta's first posting was welcomed by a member of this board.  Perhaps Don was right and the board should be more discriminating about what it embraces.

IP Logged

herebutnot
Ex Member

Reply #81 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 2:02pm

Sympathy for the Devil  Wink   (M.Jagger/K.Richards)

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul and faith

And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game

I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain

I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(woo woo, woo woo)

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(woo woo, woo woo)

I shouted out,
"Who killed the Kennedys?"
When after all
It was you and me
(who who, who who)

Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(woo woo, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(who who, who who)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(woo woo, who who)

Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(who who, who who)

So if you meet me
Have some courtesy
Have some sympathy, and some taste
(woo woo)
Use all your well-learned politesse
Or I'll lay your soul to waste, um yeah
(woo woo, woo woo)

Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, um yeah
(who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, um mean it, get down
(woo woo, woo woo)

Woo, who
Oh yeah, get on down
Oh yeah
Oh yeah!
(woo woo)

Tell me baby, what's my name
Tell me honey, can ya guess my name
Tell me baby, what's my name
I tell you one time, you're to blame

Oh, who
woo, woo
Woo, who
Woo, woo
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah

What's my name
Tell me, baby, what's my name
Tell me, sweetie, what's my name

Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Woo, who, who
Oh, yeah
Woo woo
Woo woo

IP Logged

Raz
Ex Member

Reply #82 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 3:13pm

hey axel,

this following excerpt elias explains the reason he doesnt speak to you in french, check it out

"ELIAS:  The exchange occurs for the most part subjectively, as you are aware.  Therefore, I am aware of the energy exchanged between these individuals.  I do not operate from the area of thought processes as do you.  Therefore, language is irrelevant.  It is merely relevant for your understanding and for your connection for information, but it is basically an interaction subjectively.

The language element is understood.  It is chosen not to be entering the area of accessing other languages within this energy exchange in speaking other languages, for this is inefficient for our purposes.  It would be affecting of your understanding and many other individuals’ understanding.  You occupy this location within this country within the basic language of that which we speak.  Therefore, within the allowance of information and your transcribing, it is chosen to be focusing within this language.

It also is unnecessary to be performing parlor tricks that other individuals may focus upon and not focus upon the information itself.

But I am quite understanding of information which is being communicated within other languages.  I am quite understanding of the translation which has been occurring, and offered also clarification for elements not stated; also attempting to be moving slowly within answers, understanding that within translation, if too much information is offered at once, the translation may become distorted, and also monitoring the translation carefully, that no distortion is incorporated, understanding that each of you, expressing to each other what I have stated to you, hold the tendency to be misinterpreting quite often, even within immediate time frameworks.

Another individual may approach this forum and may be expressing within translation of languages of Chinese or French or German or Italian, and I shall understand the translations being audibly expressed.  I shall not be expressing to them within their native language, but I shall monitor the translation and address to it if there occurs distortion, understanding fully what is being said. "

http://transcripts.eliasweb.at/t_session?session_nr=227
session 227 where there are individuals speaking spanish.

Quote:
And come on, a desicarnate entity would have probably better things to do than spending 5 or six hours per day talking to people so that mary Ennis fills her pockets each day...The thousand dollars that M.E gets each day, it is for her,not for Elias. I do not blame her for getting a lot of money, i am blaming her for faking everything.

that is horrible, axel.  I doubt you have a deep understanding of anything about M.E.

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #83 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 4:36pm

Quote:
I'm trying to look past this aspect of her and hold her in the Light of her True Self.

Hi Justin,

Do you mind giving an example? (of you holding her in the Light of her True Self) and can you let the rest go? I'm not trying to cause trouble myself, just wondering how one does this while seeming to be in conflict with another. (We all have conflicts, I know, so this would be helpful for me to see how this works for others.)

Do you think that she could have honestly confused the two (or more) of you? Sometimes that happens. Even my own mother sometimes thinks I am my sister on the phone, and the same with me mistaking my two sons, even though we/they are "totally" different. (but, since we ARE we all "ONE" perhaps these slips are just us checking in on the big picture.) I get confused myself, on boards, when people use different alias and pictures.

The opposite happens sometimes, people get overlooked. I once spent an entire weekend with my in-laws at a cottage, and later in the week we talked by phone. My father-in-law said it was great seeing the rest of the family but too bad I couldn't make it. I had talked with him, ate meals with him, helped him put together the barbecue, hugged him hello and good-bye while there. Go figure. People goof up.

There is a lot of tension, or Energy, on this board, and sometimes chest-thumping. The question seems to be, is there room for this challenge-and-debate approach, and the keeping-the-peace-approach? The board has become more diverse and complex, as it has grown in size. And it seems to be the case, throughout Earth history, that peaceful cultures are dominated by and often destroyed by more assertive ones. Maybe we can learn from the past and do it differently on this board? I am open to ideas about this myself, as I suspect this struggle is a microcosm of the world as it is going through its changes.

I picture two groups, one who likes to garden as a hobby, and is busy tilling the soil and nurturing seedlings. Along comes a group who swordfight for fun, they move about with great gusto and finese. Can these two groups exist together without hurting each other, and even gain in the process?

Love and peace,
Carolyn

IP Logged

Rob_Roy

New Hampshire, USA
Reply #84 - Jan 7th, 2006 at 7:01pm

"I picture two groups, one who likes to garden as a hobby, and is busy tilling the soil and nurturing seedlings. Along comes a group who swordfight for fun, they move about with great gusto and finese. Can these two groups exist together without hurting each other, and even gain in the process? "

Perhaps we have a lack of balance between feminine and masculine aspects? Or does the mix now represent balance, even if it's a bit messy?

Rob

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #85 - Jan 8th, 2006 at 9:59am

Rob and Justin,

Yeah, there are different energies, different approaches and neither is "right" or "wrong" and the difficulty is for each to understand the other approach. Yet they are not entirely separate. I was thinking about the Yin/Yang symbol yesterday, how the two balance but do not blend, yet each carries the other at it's heart.
Love,
Carolyn

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.