Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
retrievals? (Read 2345 times)
lydia

Afterlife Knowledge Member

MA
retrievals?
Dec 29th, 2005 at 2:43am

i think im quite clear of what a retrieval is? is that when someone helps a person go to the other side? well i recently read ule's post on his retrieval and honestly put im in a lot of worry! well how would you know if someone was lost or needed help? im scared tim is lost or even worse in a bad place and if i could i would like to know how to help? and how do i know if i helped aww man im such a box of questions. if anyone knows how to do this could you help me out and check on him or describe to me how to do this but im not sure i will get any luck considering i cant even contact him. well anything will help.
                  with love,
                             lydia

lydia

IP Logged

recoverer

Re: retrievals?
Reply #1 - Dec 29th, 2005 at 1:35pm

Lydia:

Do you have a reason to believe that Tim is lost? Getting stuck isn't something that happens to a majority of spirits.

When a spirit gets stuck beings from the spirit World know about it, and do all they can to help. Sometimes they need the assistance of somebody in the physical, because of vibrational issues that occur for an earthbound spirit.

Considering how much you love Tim, he probably has a good heart, and you don't have a reason to be concerned for him. He's probably having a marvelous time right now, and wishing the same for you.

Quote:
i think im quite clear of what a retrieval is? is that when someone helps a person go to the other side? well i recently read ule's post on his retrieval and honestly put im in a lot of worry! well how would you know if someone was lost or needed help? im scared tim is lost or even worse in a bad place and if i could i would like to know how to help? and how do i know if i helped aww man im such a box of questions. if anyone knows how to do this could you help me out and check on him or describe to me how to do this but im not sure i will get any luck considering i cant even contact him. well anything will help.
                  with love,
                             lydia

IP Logged

identcat

New Hampshire
Re: retrievals?
Reply #2 - Apr 9th, 2006 at 4:18pm

Lynda---
I am new to the conversaton board, but I am an old "sprirt".  You have written your concerns back in December.  I wanted to know if you have had any furter feelings or contact with Tim? We are now in April.
I'm not big on praying----as I meditate and talk to the spirits right out loud.  I do most of my talking out loud when I'm alone in my car. 
One thing that the religious tell us to do that is very benificial ---is to pray.  Soul's can hear our prayers and it does help the "stuck" spirit to move on.  So for those whose religions tell their faithful to pray--- keep on praying.  If you feel helpless because you aren't able to help in any other way-- talk to the spirit of the person you are concerned about, wish them well and pray for their safe journey.  They will hear you.  Love cat

The three things you can never take back:
The spoken word.
The unkind thought.
The misused hour.
identcat  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.