Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A change in consciousness? (Read 2300 times)
madsketcher

Afterlife Knowledge Member

A change in consciousness?
Dec 22nd, 2005 at 9:57pm

This morning as I was getting back to sleep after waking up briefly, I felt this odd shift in my mind as I drifted off... I've had this a few times in the past, but it never felt quite like this. 

What happens is that sometimes when I'm falling asleep I can sense it - but this time, it was like being sucked into a television set for just a few moments... I was completely aware, visually, of the moment when my body would fall asleep... I had an image in my head of a cartoon character on a cloud (sometimes I visualize to help me sleep), and the figure in darkness morphed into big bright blue sky with the cloud shifting to the right and moving downwards as if I were progressively floating above it.  It was odd because I could feel my hands shaking... my concentration broke becuase of my hands and then the image disappeared and I woke up (paralyzed for just a moment until I wiggled out of it).  This time around, I noticed an intense feeling in my head (near the eyes) while things "shifted".

It was familiar as I've been in that state before, but it was a lot more intense and vivid this time around.  Does this sound familiar to anyone?

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: A change in consciousness?
Reply #1 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 10:57pm

do you have more out of body experiences sketcher? theres a little energy portal, some call the 3rd eye. I have left my body thru this portal between the eyes and suspect that's why you felt something happening there. you are an energy body in truth.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

madsketcher

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #2 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 11:23pm

If I had any true OBEs I don't remember them... I never really experimented with it.  I'd often just experience what I considered hallucinations while catching myself falling asleep - I'd experience sleep paralysis and then i'd start to sense other things around me, or touching me. 

It may have just been my mind playing tricks on me but it's never felt that powerful before.  What I was seeing didn't seem to make much sense, though.  What I was seeing and feeling seemed way too clear to be normal.  When I could sense my hands shaking, it felt like they were shaking on another plane and I had to rush back because it freaked me out.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 23rd, 2005 at 12:31am

I know it's scarey when you first start having these experiences, I'd just like to say nothing can hurt you out there. I've been doing it for some time and it's scarey at first, but u can begin to trust it after awhile to see you are safe. later on you can find some logic, but not at first. wishing you all the best and happy holidays!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.