Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat (Read 12945 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat
Reply #15 - Dec 11th, 2005 at 10:29pm

I've not much to report, but theres still always tonite to make a run Cheesy

Jean, you amazed me that you "took charge" of our PE this time..I think that's what the date 12/10 meant in my dream. I didn't give all the details: so heres some more. I had covered you up. you then leapt out of bed energetically. I was a tad surprised, but then it takes a lot for me to get surprised. anyway u walked over to a doorway..several others in the room, possibly your hubby or guides, didn't get a close look. we were talking. didn't retain the talk, but did the date of the 10th. you were the one who mentioned the date. since you were the one mentioning the date, I now think I must have been asking you to take charge, for the reason that..well, I like doing it, but I like to be a follower sometimes..not doing all the rah rah stuff..lol...know what I mean?

well, I think it's important. yes I think you should recognize what u did. I see it as positive, even if all of us sleep thru the whole thing..lol..and we may think we have nothing beneficial to say to one another as we do PE's, but I'd say every jot and tittle is important, just to be here for one another in the right spirit, and I think we pretty much got that part down. so thanks. and since you got 2 weeks pay, thats extra energy as a symbol..so that's cool too!

that message you got of recognition is important. I remember I get these sometimes..feel somewhat clueless, but they become like an affirmation in a way..once I was going thru a major change, panic was setting in, I got the message "offer gentle non/risistence." it would take about 3 days to rid myself of the fear upon me, but I used this message and tried to feel it, what it meant, to not resist the change, that everything would work out, I would find peace of mind again if I just would not resist. I think part of me, my ego, a belief system was crashing right then, so it was like doomsday, but all this to say, u are perhaps not giving yourself credit here of your own value, in your profession and/or homelife, but the way I see you, is this very loving individual who thinks she has to do it all by herself, when theres this hoard of angels standing by ready to rush to you at the drop of a hat, so I can hardly worry about you, even though I covered you up. shucks, maybe I talk too much..you're going to be just fine, all of us will.
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Re: Meet 12/10 Crystal2ndSat
Reply #16 - Dec 17th, 2005 at 11:14pm

Hello I'm wade! I am new. I have studied astral projection, and done retrevials- I think, but have been having trouble and dont know why. I would just like some help and guidence with a mentor. I been having alot of dark stuff lately and it has been effecting my girlfriend as well. I plan on being here for awile so could really like to meet up with someone on a lower level then the crystal. sincerely, me

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.