Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two dream fragments with Alysia (Read 7953 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Two dream fragments with Alysia
Dec 3rd, 2005 at 9:43pm

Hi,
two short dream fragments with a person I just knew it was Alysia (or should symbolize her), it's nothing really personal, so I hope you don't mind, Alysia, that I post it here:

1. Alysia was in a group of people, and they developed a psychic method to detect gold in the ground or in the mountains. I felt a bit uncomfortable about it, like scared from mysterious forces of that group.

2. I had to go into an airplane, my regular vehicle for transportation I couldn't use for some reason. When I walked up the stairway which lead into the plane Alysia controlled the luggage. I had some kind of a big rucksack, and in it was a black business suitcase. I had to open it and in it was a book, or more a bundle of documents with text and pictures. Alysia was not allowing me to take this suitcase with the book/documents into the airplane. Then she asked me, how long would it take for me to write and draw down the book with a lead pencil- I think she meant this I would be allowed to take it into the plane. I said "two days" and the dream ended. Two days are too short to make a handmade copy of that document-book I thought after the dream.

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Re: Two dream fragments with Alysia
Reply #1 - Dec 4th, 2005 at 7:30pm

Alysia sure is busy lately!  Last night she was driving a car I was riding in.
Several others were in the car also, and there were alot of cars on the road,which wound up and down and around.
Weird bridges, of some kind of metal slats that flattened when we crossed.
A dark car passed us..very large. Someone important in it.  We moved over to let the trucks that were following it pass, they were like UPS trucks.
We moved back to the lane, and almost got hit by one.
Alysia said "We are being followed." I started to turn around, but she said "No, don't look.  Its a Lincoln Continental."
I told her I'd been followed by that car before.  Not sure who it was..my father usually drove Lincolns..big, old ones.
I asked where we were going.  Alysia said "Woodville, South Carolina"  I didn't even know the place existed.
I commented that Jack's (my husband) Unc used to live in Woodville, TX. (he passed a few years back)

I have a few more details..they are written down, but I'm not sure if they are "Pertinant".  Other than arriving at a kind of commune type place..

I was awaken by the grandbaby crying..only..she wasn't even awake!  (She was in the tail end of the dream though)  It was a startling wake up.  I'm surprised I remember the details..being woke up that way.

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #2 - Dec 4th, 2005 at 9:25pm

Spooky,

Recently, I’ve been so stressed, thinking for two, that my unconscious has remembered whole dream sequences upon waking.  It seems to work that way with me, I mean high stress prompting unusual sort of paranormal experiences, so when you mentioned the airplane being a vehicle for many of your forays into the afterlife, I thought that I would describe the dream I had later this week and throw in one I woke up with yesterday.

The first one happened when I was in flight with another individual. He was a rather large man with brown eyes and dark brown hair.  We sat next to each other during the flight and when we landed, I assisted him to the check out area and reassured him that everything was ok.  This process was a little involved but we made it to the car rental area and he drove us to his hotel.  During the drive and after we were parked in front of the hotel, as we conversed, I noticed that he was very familiar to me but not someone I knew now and that I was trying to let him know how well he was doing as if he formally had some type of mental handicap from which he had now recovered. I thought to myself how much healthier and more vibrant he looked now as opposed to when I saw him before???  Meanwhile, I felt an affection for him but it was not sexual, just a very good feeling between us.  He seemed reassured by my feelings/words and we went on into the hotel and he left to continue his business behind the counter as if he were a desk clerk or manager.  Then his girlfriend, who was very agitated that I had met him at the gate and brought him home, approached me and she explained that she had been waiting at the gate all day.  I requested that he tell her which gate we arrived at and request he reassure her that I was not trying to keep her from meeting him.  He didn’t really seem to be interested in following through with this.  I woke up and wondered what that was all about but suspected it was some type of retrieval complicated by another individual, the girlfriend, who may of somehow still been attached to the man who seemingly had gone past this relationship.  I may be misinterpreting the whole situation between them or coming to the wrong conclusion but this is what I sensed was going on during it.

The next dream also seemed to have been complicated by two other individuals being included in the primary persons experience.  The main individual in this dream was a very attractive, intelligent, and talented woman who had scars around her shoulders as if they were rope burns.  She was a sweet person who kept questioning why her husband and this other woman continued to torture her.  I really liked her and my role seemed to be that of reassuring her that she was an ok person and suggesting that she needed to let this situation go.  During this, the story comes out that her husband, accompanied by his girlfriend, had set fire to a rope and wrapped it around her shoulders permanently scarring or killing her.  I sensed or was told that they were motivated by jealousy because of the wife’s abilities as I kept getting glimpses of them in sort of a conspiracy to hurt her.

In both dreams, it was as if I was meeting real regular contemporary people who were in situations that I couldn’t relate to anything in my current life.  I kept thinking of Mystic_dreamers story of the N.A. family with the abused little girl and wondered what my role was in these two dreams other than to be a part of them and possibly reassure the main characters.  Most of my dreams consist of trying to work out by replaying my day, situations and people I know now or have know in the past but these two dreams were something else.  Maybe I’m starting to remember and hopefully be able to separate the retrieval dreams from the problem solving/relieving stress ones.  I didn’t consciously recognize the possibility that these two dreams might have been retrievals until I was awake and thinking about them shortly after but I did recognize them as different and the individuals as real but possibly not living.  Neither one was very uplifting overall but the feelings I felt for the main characters were very positive and comforting.  I sure would like a fun dream now. 

Jean  Kiss

Miss all you guys- Alysia-thoughts of you keep me going. Thanks Grin      

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Dec 6th, 2005 at 2:36pm

Hi Spooky, maybe a little interpretation if you don't mind, since we are in each other's heads these days..the reason u are having these dreams, I will call them PE's because you know I explore PE a lot.

the reason is, we are both like TMI people..connected to what Monroe has started as using that to teach ourselves exploration techniques. I became very pleased with your work, that u do, and the way that you have shared yourself here on the forum. this means that our thoughts connect up out there, as when I spoke to you awhile back, I was so glad to meet you, that to me, it was not just words. It was a communion of your spirit and mine. to me, because you are honest, because you share, because you never put others down, I honored you, to meet you here and it is people like yourself which inspires me.
so I do not find it unusual, I might show up in your dreams this way because dream and PE are so closely related and I deeply study both. am working on a dream language book currently with a spiritual twist.

as u probably are aware, my belief is we all go out of body at night and fail to remember all the details, if any. during the shift in consciousness its my thesis we will all begin to explore dreams and obes more regularly to find our greater selves operating there.
in this way, we will begin to take responsibility for the creation of our personal lives first, then when we begin to realize our intrinsic oneness on the planet, we will all join hands to help each other create a planet where the threat of war becomes a past concern.
your spirit is a little in advance of the others here within dream landscape, where all the possibilities lie, was what I thought when I read your work.
I told or asked you once I thought I would like to see a book from yourself...I think you said at the time, not just yet. I still want you to consider yourself valuable enough to begin a book..but that's just me perhaps, as I'm so into books and so into the communication field.

here in your dream I seem to be asking you to do this again...to write...and again you are saying you don't have time..or enough time..I will just make this funny suggestion to you...that if you only have 48 hours to write a book in before the shift in consciousness plane leaves the ground, that you could do it if you worked straight through the two days. which we can't know if it means two years. it might. dreams will use days to mean years sometimes. mine, when talking about money for instance, my dreams leave off the zero's. so we need to break the code on dream language.

also, we are discovering gold on another forum, we are over there generating healing vibrations and it is a lot like the PE's we have been doing here. I'm sure you would fit right in with the group over at Linn's should you want to explore this area some more. I hope you remember Linn's address.

with love dear one, and I mean that, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Dec 6th, 2005 at 2:56pm

hi there Jean..as I shared with you earlier, I dreamed of how stressed you were, and raised a cover up over you to symbolize I wished I could protect you while you go through what u are going through.
this is what I call a PE to my understanding, as part of me is in tune with you, during sleep, but just observes you, and doesn't necessarily know how to help out other than just be there...
so I have this connection with you and some others here from time to time and rather excited about it, that it occurs more frequently.
and remember the date, of Dec 10 in that dream, would like to figure out what that means..something good is all I know, for you, some relief for you.

one little tip from my stash...I believe you are a natural retriever, so you at the same time have entered some training period within dream. I sense success in this.

my tip is that people out there I do not instantly recognize either as knowing them in physical reality. later, I am able to figure out who they are, sometimes much later..so my suggestion is as time goes on you will understand who they are, is the reason for writing it all down. you may have clients on the inner levels which is ongoing process and a symbiotic relationships there. and also, you may be meeting not with the entirely of the person, but with a small part of their mentality, or game, so that it all becomes an information transmission to help you in your personal reality work/field.

when I am working this way, I often ask to meet with their higher self, especially if I'm having difficulty with a person.  see you out there dear! we are friends forever! love, alysia

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #5 - Dec 6th, 2005 at 6:51pm

Alysia was busy because she was in three of my dreams last night.

In the first dream, we repainted the inside of our disc...just kidding.  Grin She wasn't in one of my dreams. But Shirley's comment about her being busy made me laugh, so I felt compelled to add something.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 3:59pm

say, Albert, I was painting yesterday! Cheesy

someday maybe I will see u in my dreams...what a trip this life is getting to be... Wink

IP Logged

ap

USA
Reply #7 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 6:49pm

Ha, Ha!  I love this  Grin.  I see a couple of possibilities here.

(1) You really did dream that Alysia was painting and don't remember the dream consciously, so your joke was your way of "remembering" it, or
(2) This is an example of non-dream communication,
from the part of your  mind that "knows" Alysia was painting.
A third possibility is that I am a complete dimwit and never should have posted this!!  Tongue

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #8 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 8:16pm

Hi Jean,
I too have missed you on the board before you posted this here, thinking how it's going!? I also mostly dream of friends (even when I haven't seen them for many years), but sometimes, rarely, in my dreams are unknown persons. In the last cases, usually the dreams are strange, just don't know what it has to say and I'm really asking who the heck was this person?! For example, girls had flooded my kitchen and I was inventing a method to get the water out, or me and a stranger had an ancient computer and we kinda repaired it, or another, I was at TMI and was like isolated from the others, couldn't do the right things etc... What you said, you didn't know who it was, but it was somehow as if you would know them, you were such "involved" with that persons, this situations I ususally have with retrievals, past life experiences (or what it seemed to be) or meetings on F 27. Your dreams carry something like engagement for those persons, I mean that it not was like just another strange movie which left you just unconcerned. Anyway, I wish you some clear delightful joyous dreams!

Hi Alysia,
wow, what nice, kind, beautiful things you said to me! Well, to be honest, I like it! Thanks. Well, the book: What you said, I think I too thought of it after my dream, but immediately forgot it! It's a reminder to consider for me. But (oohh, that nasty word, right!?) I feel a kind of "gap" between my mind journeys and my life here in the physical. My spiritual process is such still, inwardly, and I seem to be pretty poor to let it grow outwards, to get shiny, to make connections between the spiritual and the "material" world which for me would include lucky coincidents, fulfilled predictions and other so-called paranormal or psi experiences. This would fill the gap. Then my spiritual experiences wouldn't seem less far out to me and it would become easier to me to tell about my path I walk on in a book. Maybe I want too much? Too less faith? Too low level of trust in myself/self confidence? Blindness? Possibly. Well, but you see, I am at least thinking about it and things can change rapidly, so maybe soon I will say "back to the book!".

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 9:49pm

Hi Spooky  I feel I understand you completely where you stand.
especially on the subject of books. as you know I've been writing mine for a couple years and never knew it would be so difficult, at the same time so rewarding. yes, I know you don't feel it's time yet. neither did I, but it was time. the funny thing is, each of us is a book and we never seem to get through with the writing of it. so, book two is already in the works and I don't get to go fishing..rats! ha ha! but I love it. hmm. maybe get a laptop?

anyhoo, you're into the same kind of study I am, where you go into the different focus areas and are just observing and then reporting it back to yourself what you seen. at least you are willing to take a look at all the possibilities for this type of exploration, whether dreams or imagination. soon the two levels, waking and unconscious language will begin to merge into one consciousness..it will come together. just wait and see!

theres different intentions for writing a book. one of mine was to discover what my soul's intentions were for incarnating here and as I wrote, deleted, and rewrote, I finally found out my innermost intentions for incarnation. this is why I tell anyone who shows the slightest proclivity towards writing things down to go for a completed item, a book, even though you may feel like the worlds biggest jerk while doing it, thank god theres a delete button. as u write, you are really meditating, and I know you are a fine meditator.
then theres that curious thing about re-reading what you've written later..it's like I'm reading somebody else, did I say that? we are changing so much, even on a daily basis and that can be fun or disconcerting.
People like u are not trying to sell something. that is why I enjoy reading you. its a shame sometimes when we cannot see what others see about us, that speaks of honesty of pure exploration of the way the mind works and the messages we can get which point to every person's reality, of their greater selves.
ok, maybe I lay it on too thick, but no harm done. I just think if I make a connection with one single person here on this planet, it's like I found a friend, and once I have a friend, I like to keep them if possible.
soo continueing on my book thing..maybe nobody else would want to read that sucker. fine. the point is if you write something down it unravels somehow into the future proving that gap you are talking about between imagination and manifestation.
I can't talk anymore..lol...I have a few more chapters to edit. you just told the future. I'm doing the same thing as your dream..telling you to write something down, aren't I? well, it's not up to me, and you may never do this thing, but at least keep your notes for your family in case you kick the bucket, ok?

mucho gracious for your contributions to this board!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Dec 7th, 2005 at 9:57pm

Quote:
Ha, Ha!  I love this  Grin.  I see a couple of possibilities here.

(1) You really did dream that Alysia was painting and don't remember the dream consciously, so your joke was your way of "remembering" it, or
from the part of your  mind that "knows" Alysia was painting.
A third possibility is that I am a complete dimwit and never should have posted this!!  Tongue

actually I find your comments pointed to some interesting conjectures on how PE is done. PE means Partnered Exploration as presented by TMI.
theres remote viewing to consider here, and can be done in a sleep state or a waking state. theres mental telepathy also, which operates exclusively when we are transitioned. and what u mentioned, the collective mind which we can tune into when we are curious and just beginning to develop ourselves in this area.

very much appreciate your observations!

IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #11 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 2:07pm

Well, you weren't a dimwit on this post. So strike possibility number three.

Quote:
Ha, Ha!  I love this  Grin.  I see a couple of possibilities here.

from the part of your  mind that "knows" Alysia was painting.
A third possibility is that I am a complete dimwit and never should have posted this!!  Tongue

IP Logged

ap

USA
Reply #12 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 4:05pm

Alysia and Recoverer,

Thanks to both of you for your kind remarks.  I have to admit that what I said just came to me as I was reading the thread.  I tend to be a bit spontaneous at times and so I posted what came to me.  I didn't really know for sure though, so I added the possible "dimwit" comment.  Glad it holds some possibilities; a real encouragement to me.  Thanks again.

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #13 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 7:18pm

Alysia,

Being there is the best support I know of and now that my husband has decided to start caring for himself, in the past he claimed he wanted to live but assumed no responsibility for his health, my being there is critical.  Those at the nursing home, as dedicated as they might be, just don’t have the time. I watched as his body gradually started to shut down and figured that it was his decision to leave-I started reminding him to meet me at 27.  I decided that if he did not show effort, I certainly was not going to force anything on him and I defiantly was not going to assume responsibility for his physical problems. But after a stay in the hospital he just wanted to get out of there and back home with me and the cat and life.  Meanwhile, during the stress of it all, I started making some really dumb mistakes, like leaving the bankcard in the ATM, sending checks to the wrong companies, etc.  Mac’s the one who one day out of the hospital reported the card lost to the right people, I’m the one yelling all the way home that it’s important to act now on this. 

So kicking and screaming, pissing and moaning, we got the job done with no loss.  Meanwhile, since he got out of the hospital, he started making a lot of dumb mistakes like mine.  Writing out all of the checks to pay bills but not entering amounts in the checkbook and throwing away the statement receipts.  The mistakes that we were making were easily remedied and we helped each other to repair them but they increased our stress.  Right now it’s like every day there is a mini disaster. He continues to struggle with gaps in his sight and has trouble grasping the schedule of a diabetic on insulin who needs regularity and low carbs in his diet, but he is really trying.  And since he’s trying so hard I’m committed to helping him as best I can because he truly is a love and being there for each other feels good.  Actually, this is the way we’ve worked together for these past 20 years and the only change is that he’s back in the game as opposed to gradual shutting down for at least the past 6 months.  Plus we find out, after all the MRI’s, Cat scans, blood tests, etc. he’s basically healthy and it looks like he’s good for the long run but right now my job is to remember the instructions which the medical people want him to follow because he gets so nervous that he can’t remember anything they tell him or the order in which he has to do things so that it all will become routine. 

I never aspired to be a super woman; I like my think space too much.  That’s why I miss you all so much; this board was my private time away from the job, the chores, the million and one tasks that keep a home and income going.  I get real tired and irritable regarding not having my space but I’m also impressed by how much I actually can do.  Funny how that works, but still, I want to come back here to read all the posts and put in my two cents for at least a few of them every weekend and a couple of times during the week.  Oh well, this too shell pass, hopefully by the 10th.  Meanwhile, his daughters call almost daily instead of once every one or two months as part of his recovery and getting used to the insulin routine.  That’s love in action for their little family.

Being there for my clients and their families now that there’s not a heck of a lot else to offer them, it seems funding for psychotropics will be cut at the beginning of the year 1/1/06 as well as Substance Abuse residential programs, and your just being there to recognize my stress, raise a cover, and pass on a tip about maybe relief being in sight-well- what more can I want in my personal movie-I’m a rich woman to have a friend like you.

Alysia, Thanks for Being There!!! (I loved that movie),

Back on track-for the topic-Maybe this is all a dream (not the Love parts)

Love, Jean Kiss

Spooky, I intend to respond to you-similar dream thoughts/observations and you, kind individual writing (review your posts, it may be already written)-hopefully this weekend-J  Undecided   

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #14 - Dec 8th, 2005 at 7:21pm

Yeah recover,

Sometimes it's the most spontaneous-gut statements that are really right on!! and help many of us to start trusting our own perception. So kept on throwing them out.

Love, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.