Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
New (Read 5073 times)
EVAYVONNE
Ex Member

New
Nov 30th, 2005 at 6:55pm

Hi,  I am very new to this board but have been reading about afterlife knowledge and many books by Bruce Moen and Robert Monroe by curiosity for several years now.  I have had such frequent lucid dreams and one OBE as a child and a two other interesting occurences that have led me into research about these topics.  Other than that I am a novice, and wanted to reach out to others that are more expierenced etc...So if anyone is willing to be a teacher/mentor of sorts, in physical world, which I am feeling I need right now, I am open and willing to explore.   I really want to get to the library.  I am going to get some of the C.D's that help with this process as well?  Is there any recommendations for beginners?  As new to this as I am?  I am very grateful and thankful for all your wonderful suggestions and help.  Thanks so much!

Yvonne  Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: New
Reply #1 - Nov 30th, 2005 at 8:10pm

Hi Yvonne welcome to the board. feel free to share your experiences here or any thread, I love to read about obes and lucid dream. we might get up another PE here if anyone wants to. I don't have anything specific to recommend except to explore the imagination within a friendly environment with like minded travelers... other than that I think you're off to a flying start!
love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

wade

Afterlife Knowledge Member

centreville Virginia
Reply #2 - Dec 30th, 2005 at 12:12pm

hello yvonne!!!
I am new to this also and you have came to the right place. I hope to hear more from you.WELCOME!!!!! LOVE wade!!!!!

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #3 - Jan 2nd, 2006 at 8:21pm

Welcome new guys,

So far we've set the second Saturday in January '06 to meet at the crystal at the Monroe Inst. in Virginia.  I printed out a hardcopy picture to aid me in focusing and remind myself to remember the experience so that I can record the next morning on the board anything that might relate to what others remember.  Since this is a new way/ancient way of communication, it's important that we trust ourselves and follow through with  stating anything, no matter how crazy or off the wall it seems to us at the time, on the board.  Some strange connections/sync's seem to crop up when we just share.  

Love and Good PEing. Jean Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Jan 3rd, 2006 at 10:12am

well said Jean and was something I wished to say also, so glad u said it. no matter how silly, sometimes those are the things that mean the most to the other.

btw on Linn's board, we have u in the healing circle there withMac and your computer. Linn expresses your cache/cookies need emptying so your computer stops crashing. for what it's worth, she could be right.
talk soon, alysia

IP Logged

wade

centreville Virginia
Reply #5 - Jan 4th, 2006 at 1:08pm

Hey guys!!! Silly crazy and off the wall is right down my alley!!!lol....So saturday night is when we meet? Then in the morning Post our fun ect...Cool.

I AM....
zoogieman  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #6 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 9:12am

Hey everyone,

Haven't said hello yet so hello Yvonne and Wade! Fellow explorers wanting to get out there, can't be bad!

Can't wait for this second saturday...never actually met you guys out there. Gonna be cool but I think its low numbers... not many people seem interested this time.

See you all soon hopefully!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Jan 5th, 2006 at 10:26am

Hi all, Yvonne wants to do the library and I do too, so have a suggestion we can some of us do the crystal and/or the library (just use your imagination, don't stress out)
many times have seen the library to imagine it. I'm gonna go there and pick up a book for fun, like in a grab bag situation and read a line or two and post it here; this just came to me off the top of my head and seems like fun. would be happy if anybody else does this too, but it's your adventure, so remember whatever comes up is great, would love to hear about it..the main purpose here is just to bring us together in communication.
love to all, alysia  it aint no contest Wink
ps. did we have a saturday already in Jan? I don't have a calendar.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.