Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Refugees (Read 2523 times)
blink
Ex Member

Refugees
Nov 22nd, 2005 at 10:56am

Among the half dozen dreams I had last night (I'm exhausted!) was a dream about a long long line of refugees walking through the countryside.  They looked western European, maybe, not sure. They were trying to reach a small town nearby. 

Near the town I had a conversation with a gentleman who was excited to have a bus to use to sleep in for the winter. He was very very grateful for this.

I don't know what my purpose was in the dream.  I seemed to just be an observer.

blink

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Re: Refugees
Reply #1 - Nov 23rd, 2005 at 9:37am

How do you know it was Europe? Can you go back to the dream...either in sleep or in meditation...and ask them what they are leaving or what they are going to?

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 8:33pm

Damla,
I didn't realize I said it that way...that's interesting. Being an observer does serve a purpose, doesn't it?

Lucy,
Maybe I can try to go back. I haven't tried that before but it might be interesting to do. I don't know why I thought it was Europe...I just did.

blink

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 29th, 2005 at 8:58am

Yes, Damla, I think it would be like going back in time. I have gone back into a dream if I really wanted to, and only right after waking up, just slipping back into it. But some people here seem to be able to revisit a situation...maybe using the "pretend" technique?

Last night I had a visit from the actress, Melanie Griffith...or so it seemed!

blink Smiley

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.