Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
meeting in the astral zone (Read 5723 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
meeting in the astral zone
Nov 19th, 2005 at 8:19pm

hi friends and acquintenances

sometimes i meet others in astral before I meet them in physical. this is such an astral meeting with a Jehova Witness (JW) this is just a snippet of what took place. everything played out just like in the dream/obe.
this is similar to Vicky seeing a dead mouse that same day when she woke up. they have called this dreaming true; however I believe I am actually meeting the mental energy body within symbolism, of the person I am to meet in reality.

in the dream/obe I needed to go home. I asked a man can I use his telephone in his house? I noted his looks. we talked about where home was. he pulled out a huge map but couldn't find my street and he was very eager to help me but could not and was agitated. the telephone I used in reality was in my house, not his. I call my children to come get me. and all was well when I saw I would remember how to get home.
______

JW arrived and it was the man I had seen in the dream exactly. I asked him where in the bible is this quote: "And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my spirit upon all flesh; and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, your young men shall see visions:  And also upon the servants and upon the handmaids in those days will I pour out my spirit." JW couldn’t find it. but this was what I wanted to home in on from the start. I found it near the front of Revelations, a section we discussed. It was peculiar to LR that after Ninety six years of bible study JW had overlooked what I was most interested in. It was as if the dream was telling me up front I would not be able to authenticate myself  within this relationship. later, my children and I talk on the phone..and we are planning to create what a home is. I will find my own way back to them.

dreams and obes are cool....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: meeting in the astral zone
Reply #1 - Nov 20th, 2005 at 6:53pm

Cool story! I read a lot from you on meeting people astrally before meeting physically and always enjoy them! Something i wish to expeirence, i think if i di and saw the person i would be speechless and just stare at them though! lol haha

I really did enjoy reading this Alysia and specially seeing how all the symbols work out Smiley

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Nov 20th, 2005 at 7:55pm

well then u would understand why I stare at people, lol, when this has happened Ryan!

I am better at remaining composed these days not to arouse suspicion in them that I have a few marbles missing.. Cheesy suspended animation to the flashback is what I guess I could call it.

since u like these stories I can give one more Grin  I got a phone call to clean a house once and that night I met the man who hired me within dream whom I had not seen physically yet. I usually get paid the same day for work I do, so in the dream he was telling me he wanted me to pick up a check at his house.

the next day I meet the guy physically and he started giving me directions to his house to pick up my check! he didn't live in the same town so I was relunctant understandably to be driving to get my pay. as it turned out, it was a two day job and he had to come back anyway and this time he brought my money! in a way, sometimes I think he was trying to con me, but somehow ended up giving me more money than I asked for in the end. I never felt any bad vibes either in the dream or in the real thing, so don't know for sure...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #3 - Nov 20th, 2005 at 8:05pm

Yeah i definatly do love reading these experiences!

When did you first have this happen then? Is it a regular thing now? Bet your jaw must of hit the floor the first time lol!

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 12:01am

hi Ryan! thanks for your interest! it was 1999 when more of these premonition type obes started to occur more frequently.
I didn't ask for them. I knew or I imagined I had guides and I told them specifically..don't tell me the future! I don't go there! well, seems like then if you don't want to see the future, that to play a little joke on me, maybe? my higher self or guides, for whatever reason that I started having these excursions, not sure what to call them. excursion seems good word. I met a few others who share them with me so I know I'm not different or special. I started interpreting other people's dreams the way that I would interpret mine, with a speculation others were dreaming of their own future also but maybe not seeing the connections of the dreaming reality to the physical reality. all in all, it just made me study all my dreams for any meaning whatsoever. I never brush off any dream now, no matter what it's about, so that may have been the purpose, to get me to listen up to learn more.

yes, I went thru my "crazy period" lol. thankfully Gordon helped me get grounded in an email. he just said we all felt crazy in the beginning and I should go ahead and tell him what happened when I met GP out there. so I did. well, it was a good crazy if that makes sense. at first I thought, wow, look at me, look what I'm doing here...do I have, like a destiny, and all that stuff. it did help me to sort of become facinated with my life, as I tried to figure out this seeing the future thing. and of course, it was only my personal future, and how I created my own reality, so I didn't have to deal with things like earth changes which may or may not occur. I dont' think those are as predictable as personal reality anyway. but I do think that mankind as a whole creates mass events.
am I talking too much? Grin
you going to read me when I get published Ryan?   Cheesy  theres tons of books out there like mine, but that don't mean another one won't fit upon the shelf, now does it? Roll Eyes
hey! gotta dance!! gotta dance!!
I'm like Gene Kelly..hee heee.. you are going places Ryan. you were born to fly..I know, I've already seen the signs. everybody can fly, but you're getting a good head start on it lad!...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #5 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 3:13pm

Hey Alysia!

Thanx for the reply! I enjoy reading other peoples stories and especially yours, you write very very well! I read that and felt I went through it too and felt all your energy and excitment come through your writing it was really really enjoyable to read and get to know you more! The way you express everything is a gift, i hope you relise this! Also seems whether intentional or not your writing also has many layers which apply to people in all sorts of situations, so whether you intend to or not, and whether your telling us about your experience or not you always help people, another gift I hope you relise you have! I honestly can't imagine what this board would be without you, promise me your never leave ever! No matter how bad this board gets but I feel its going for the better now so good! Smiley

So going to your questions, are you talking to much? hell no! Am i going to read you when you get published? hell yes!

And thankyou Smiley

Ryan

P.S: I think there are many similar books but yours will be that magical one full of energy that will literally leap of the shelf into peoples hands when they are searching in this material! it will be like a magnet, drawing people to your book. Like your personality beaming from it in the store and people can't help but be drawn to it! Smiley

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Nov 21st, 2005 at 7:30pm

golly willikers Ryan... Shocked u say the nicest things! u seem to be able to read the spirit of a post versus just the words.
the nice things u say, sometimes this will happen to me now and again, that somebody here just has PUL in them and they express it like that...like u do...and just from what u say, all sadness disappears and is replaced by inspiration...a sort of food for the soul. then I'm sure I'm no different than anybody, that expressing PUL, here or in the afterlife, it's like high octane gasoline... Roll Eyes it carrys you onward through a long time, for many miles.
u r so young...I am amazed at your ability to read others, to read their spirit and give encouragement. I've read your posts to people and seem u be consistent this way. thats why I'm glad to have met u out there, and here on the forum. frankly, out there and here on the forum, is starting to overlap for me, like the two are one thing. even my dreams are overlapping with reality situations, I really hope I can express this in the book, but it's hard to express, nonetheless, we try and the effort itself is satisfying somehow.
you're making me cry! hee hee! but its those happy tears really! we will probably stay in touch for a long while Ryan as I know you're going to pop up here with another one of those stupendous journies you take sooner or later and I always like to read them with bated breath....love, alysia...

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #7 - Nov 22nd, 2005 at 12:05pm

Hey Alysia!

I agree with your post Alysia so much! I do think everything is beginning to overlap, very little for me but noticing but wow you definatly are, i knew this anyway but didn't understand how much! Must be cool! Definatly a new way of life Smiley. This shift your on about huh? lol I see it more and more everyday and it always reminds me of you, like 'see Alysia told ya so!' Not that i don't believe you! oviously I do but makes me laugh lol  Grin.

I know I say lots of nice things quite a lot as well, specially to a few people I have really got to know haha! But I really do mean it and never say anything otherwise, its funny how were on here, on the internet yet I love you guys! I'm glad we have met also, and also met out there, that was fun and surprising for me so even more fun!

I felt like past month i've been in a phased which is why i haven't alot of time to kinda try more and be open more to this side, (no excuse really! lol) but i feel like i'm coming out now, things are looking really good so I hopeing to continue soon. Plus agreeing with what you said quite a while ago, its given me a chance to take everything in and cement that wall of everything i built on it to secure it and understand it, now i'm ready to place some more bricks on! Grin (getting better with theses symbols lol)

I seem to be able to read others really welll, see overlapping again! i thought of this just today, like i was a little late back from my break at work....lol....only a couple of minutes! And the person i work with well i could tell from the way he was acting anyway kind of even though he seemed happy on the outside but i felt anger towards him?? But then i relised i didn't, it felt like i was picking up on his towards me for being late? Why he was i don't know, it felt like a stupid anger anyway so didn't bother me at all, hes kind of like that but i thought wow is this like how you can feel how what other people are feeling? Like picking up on their vibrations?? Or am i just thinking too much lol! But then again why would i feel anger, i had no need to hmmm....

I like this thread Smiley

Also i think you will express all you want in your book, you seem to have the nack here so don't worry! How is the first book getting along and how have the 2nd and 3rd been going?

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Nov 22nd, 2005 at 2:21pm

Hi Ryan..thats good you can say, thats his anger, thats his sadness..this not mine. I didn't know how to differentiate for many many years..like I said, you are young and know this already.
I do this in walmart. lol...I absorb everybody's thoughts until I shake them off like a dog shakes off water! it's a good place to go and practice the art of owning yourself. I've got tons of walmart stories..lol...

so cool...oh the book is being streamlined, kind of like it used to be an old coal train chugging along..now the guides say we will make a locomotive?  well, I can dream and I certainly can type as well! ha ha!

was just thinking this morn, hope they don't have computers in heaven.... Grin

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.