Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Nov 12 PE (Read 19998 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Nov 12 PE
Nov 13th, 2005 at 2:43am

it's the 13th just barely, 1am here in NM.

I'll start off, sure hope to get your pe's here!

started off using conscious imaginative method, no sleep this time. felt that tickle wave between the ears and back of the head. pleasant. I'm just there. I walk up to the crystal and I see a crowd. I go inside it and smile at everybody. we all hold hands and circle round. we sit on floor crosslegged around crystal. then I see a man with an afro? I don't expect this. he walks down a hall coming to get us. I don't get a name. he is affiliated with TMI is all I know. we all get ourselves in a wave thing and fly..he's leading.  we don't fly in a straight line, I'm in the rear looking at our wave which is like a big S shape. he leads us into a big saucer space ship. I start to lose it here. not what I expected.
we sit down and I can hear him speaking to us about upcoming PE's, but I dont hear words. just that there are plans.  then I ask if I can give each person a gift as I liked the way Hannah did that, and I wanted to see each person and acknowledge each one. he said of course. I had like a grab bag thing with items in it & I would reach in it and feel something and pull it out. First I saw Mairlyn: I had in my hand a delicate pink hanky with lace, it looked fragile and beautiful.
  these kind of hankies are not manufactured anymore, but they are lovely. I wanted one myself. it had "M" monogram on the corner.
then Vicky I gave a gold book, which was her own book, and it was embossed with raised lettering, this was very special also as it contained some very ancient knowledge and the kind of book you would want to display on your coffee table, it was so beautiful. Ryan, I pulled out one of those toy cars where it runs on friction when you give it a few spins, it was red. I think that has something to do with his natural ability to move out there. Tim: an award pin, of an electric guitar, this was like after some service in this area, only the best players get to be pinned. Spooky: a white crystal about the size of to hold in your palm, this increases his energy. Doc: a stethoscope. wouldn't u know? hee. this way he can hear anybody's heartbeat anytime he wants to. Wishtoyou: silly putty, a purple color, this she molds and bounces it and shapes it however she wants, to say creative stuff is pliable. Shirley: a wisp broom. to wisp away any cobwebs so you can fly higher, also an invitation to come visit me again! and bring the broom as I need to sweep some webs away too. Jean: a magic wand that makes the room change color.

now I know you guys can do better than what I just came up with..lol.....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: Nov 12 PE
Reply #1 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:07am

A wisp broom?  Interesting!  I just bought one yesterday.  A small broom and dustpan, cuz we keep losing our dustpan.  Must have about 10 around the house by now, and this has a handle..and came with the broom that also has about a three foot handle.. Cheesy

I went to bed early.

Focused on the chrystal..and felt myself drawn inside of it.  There were others there, but I felt like I was "seperate".
Inside, I felt a sense of panic from clostraphobia..but managed to relax before I lost it totally.  Colors were swirling all around me, just beautiful!

No space ship for me..I was on a train..heading south. It was like the old west on the prairie, even down to my dress.

I felt a strong need to get off the train, a sense of danger.  I wanted to jump, but it was dark.  I reached out astrally, but could not find a place to jump to safely.

A man on a horse was coming up the side of the train, the east side. (funny thing though, I know it was going south, and he was on the east..but the directions were opposite what they here in C1)

I had to get away from this man.  He was coming to kill me.  I didn't have that overwhelming sense of fear one would expect being faced with such a thing.

I thought to jump off the other side..when another man on horseback came riding up.  He had a rifle/shotgun in his hand and I motioned him over.  I jumped on the back of the horse and held on to him.  I told him "This is the fake train, the gold is on the other one."  He responded that he knew this.

I told him to ride west. (90 degree angle away from the train, which in C1 would really have been east..)

We seemed to go oob together, him beneath me, still touching, both facing the ground.  Then my cat plopped on my pillow, and I was back in that body, on the horse.  Somehow, I could see "us" riding away..me in a long dress, with high leather boots.

Even with my cat purring on my head, I still didn't lose it completely.  I thought I was awake.  I was thirsty, and reached for my water on the nightstand, but it was empty. (In reality, it wasn't there, only part of a soda)

So, I got up, stepped into the hall to go to the kitchen to get more water (which is silly..the bottled water is in my bedroom!)  The AC was on in the livingroom, but all was dark.  There was light from somewhere, maybe the bathroom? and I could see my BIL sitting on the couch.  I went to the kitchen to close the window, because if you're going to run the AC, you need to close the windows..

That's when I really woke up..very thirsty!  Finished the soda..husband came in from outside and I got some more water..

I tried to go back to the chrystal..and ended up elsewhere..weird images from that one.  Similar to the convention center/hotel/school thing..

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 10:15am

I sat down in meditation, some time passed and I intended to go to the crystal. I ended up inside it, could tell there were others with me  (I heard laughter) stayed there for for a time and then I was back in my room....

Intended to go to the crystal as I laid down to sleep, had a dream of being out in the country, we're walking down a dirt road in sunlight, I recognise Alysia among a group of us (I'm going to have to look at avatars later, saw someone very clear but don't remember their name, not sure if they put their name down for this) we're talking as we walk along... Was lying in bed this morning remembering when an insistent, very talkative cat brought me out of the in-between state... it's pretty fuzzy now, 'cept for the little I've said.

Love, Tim

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #3 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 10:56am

Hi Guys,

I went to bed early and placed my intention by repeating that I was going to meet at the crystal by visualizing it.  I had a pretty rough night but every time I woke, I repeated my intention.  I kept playing hemi sync tapes, Mission Night and Exploration of Sleep to put me back to sleep again and kept my worries at bay.  All I got, as I kept waking up throughout the night, were slight memories of the tale ends of conversations, but no memories of their contents. 

My subconscious stress level is running very high due to concern for my husband (he’s coming back slowly) and it appears that my own body is starting to break done even though I’m still doing a lot of activity to keep things together.  This morning I woke up feeling drained, but as I sit with my coffee, I stare at the tile floor as it reflects rainbows of iridescent color in patches in my kitchen.  Looking at the reflections energized me enough to come into the study to check these posts.  When I saw your gift of a magic wand that makes the room change color, I felt relief and tears.  I loved the idea of giving gifts in this situation; it hit the spot for me.

Meanwhile, I’ve been following the trail of “Georgia the Unicorn” and went to an alternative health expo at the convention center yesterday, seeking to connect on C1 with other Monroe/Moen individuals.  I meet John Clyde and was able to actually talk with another individual, at least for a short while, about the board related topics and the MI.  He mentioned Bruce’s machine and I was able to update him.  He worked at the MI for 11 years and has met Bruce.  But later that afternoon, my body started to break down.  Color vibration, seems to help to revive me, so this gift of the color wand is, I suspect, is no small thing in keeping me healthy. It reminds me that it might be a good idea for me to do Monroe’s, “Color Breathing” or “Living Body Map” tapes today in hopes of rebalancing my energy to do in-house repairs on my body.

I wished I had more to say concerning last night, but it appears my movie has turned into a drama and as a result might be interfering with my ability to follow through with pe at this time. I’m hoping to be triggered more by others tales as they report.  Maybe the planning pe lecture that Alysia referred to, are the conversations that I kept waking up from.  They did seem more like a man giving directions.  Shirley’s description of being at a possible convention center was interesting, as it was a happening place to be this weekend, in my area.  Just wish, I were up for it.  Aside from talking with John, I met up with 2 old school chums (Shirley’s school thing?), which was great, but the over all feeling for me being there, was not as uplifting as I had hoped for.  My friends felt as ill at ease as I did.  But this could have been our mood, me with my concern for my husband and theirs, from going to school to get their masters.

Thanks for the perk and hope to remember more.  God, how I love you guys!

Love, Jean Kiss

p.s. Tim & Shirley, my cat did his "cat duty" thing next to me all night in spite of the many wake ups I had.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 11:41am

this is kinda fun all in all..we seem to have a lot of puddy tats helping us purr along!

Shirley I truly had difficulty with the item I pulled out for u, kept trying to put it back and pull something else out, and it just kept reappearing! so I gave up and gave it to you! turns out to be a hit for me after all.

I'm reminded of the interpreter part of the brain, where if the first image doesn't seem right, you ask for another..asking for another image only yielded the same image, so went with it and glad I did.

Jean; some images I didn't tell; saw your energy in every room of your home as you walked thru your home, each room changed color, like mood colors; each room visibly brightened when u walked thru and u were doing this for your husband and he appreciates it without being able to say so. u weren't sure you were doing any good for him but u were! u worried that when u left a room the color would fade and theres so many rooms to fill up with color. the brightest room of all was the room you were going into where your husband waits. and don't know what it means, the wand was wavy rather than straight. the wand seemed to say things are going to get smoother  soon for you.
love, alysia

IP Logged

wshtoyou
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 1:02pm

Hi all,

I had every intention of joining right up till friday night when my sister decided to leave her husband and then everything broke loose..."A Family Chaos set in for the week-end"..

Funny thing is though, two very wierd and strong things happened, the first being a spider, a huge one with jewels on it?
The spider was the main character in a very powerful dream I had Saturday morning.
I worried about this spider until around mid-day today (Sunday) when I suddenly had a much welcomed burst of inner energy. Deciding to use this massive power surge to meditate and confront the spider to find out what it was about or meant, I suddenly found myself at the crystal....Hey it was awesome...I too seemed to be inside it...and the power that I felt was coming from me was shining out and around as if from another dimesion...great!...It seemed to feel that it also had a native flavour as I seemed to feel the protective presence of a native Indian bystander.

The scene then changed to an empty blackness and I became aware of a very strong essence. This essence had no character, color or anything, but it started streaming into me...I asked it to show itself, explain itself? I tried to evaluate it but there was no response, it just kept streaming into me. At this point I decided that I reckoned it had something to do with the huge spider again and I decided to put myself in some sort of protection, which I did including some of this essence that I had already absorbed.

I'm still not sure sure what it means or what it's about...will keep searching, unless any of you know what humongous be-jeweled spiders sending power into you are all about?

Anyhow, just hoping you do not think I'm too nuts. I'ts not my normal way of thinking and I'm just hoping that sharing this with you all is not going to get me locked up!

I'm finding the posts and all this fascinating...

Love to all

wshtoyou

X X X

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #6 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 1:19pm

I think its quite a hit that we all seemed to go into the chrystal.  I don't think I've done that before..

And the colors..from everyone! 

Definate hits, IMO..

And the silly cats..my cat is usually expelled from my bedroom because of his propensity for sleeping practically on my head..he's a huge fellow and makes me nutty.  Not to mention, they are nocturnal and move around too much, knocking stuff down and waking us up.

He was quite chatty too.  Both before I went to sleep and after waking, like he was trying to tell me something..perhaps, they were having their own PE?

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 2:04pm

Alysia,

It appears that all avenues to respond to you except for this board, attempted 3 times to e-mail, but no luck, have failed.  I wanted to say that the timing may not be right yet for publishing but do not; I repeat, do not interpret this as it being because you are a poor writer or don’t have something valuable to say.  For the ACIM and Monroe/Moen people alone, not counting many other seekers, you fill in the gaps of what is happening now to better prepare for our future.  Also the virus alert did brighten my husband’s day and my day, got great chuckles out of it as we kept rereading it.

As far as your most recent response, you gave me a feeling of “hope” that this period will smooth out and, as a result, felt a sigh of relief.  The wand may be wavy, but as long as it gets the job done, I don’t care.  Hopefully it will be soon as my body is actively showing signs of wearing out.  Of course, I’m open to it coming about anyway its s’posed to for my higher good and the highest good of those around me but due to my limited perspective; I can’t imagine what the solution to this dilemma might be.  But anyhow, yesterday I bought an over sized card to frame for work on Hope.  It states, “Hope, like love, transcends all time. It is the song inside each heart that never stops singing. To see our journey through the eyes of hope is to know that all is happening as it was meant to. You are never alone in this world, for we are all connected by heartstrings and hope.”  In its greeting card sort of way, it reminds me to focus on nurturing hope and may remind those who come into my space at work to do so too.   

You’re right; I am worried about doing the right thing for my husband and wonder if I’m having a positive healing affect on him.  He does seem to be responding but tomorrow I have to leave him again but I will be taking time off this week to take him to the doctors. Right now he’s lying in bed again and requested the full light to come in from the window with the shutters adjusted to allow for this. 

Thanks for the light that I need at this time; it really is a buddy system.  It is hard not to go off topic sometimes.

Love, Jean  Kiss   

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 2:09pm

when I first started reading about our kittys I thought maybe they were trying to tell us that they wanted to ride along with us.
maybe they sense you're mind traveling and maybe they do this all the time and we are just beginning?
I remember my chihuahua was bugging me one when I took a little journey, so I just gave up and let her ride along...

Wish, I think u did well, even with all thats going on in your household. a spider does not have to be a negative image. anything that consumes flies is ok in my book! a part of our biological system. especially so, a jeweled spider which would indicate value there.

I think of the web it spreads out. it does this so to maintain its survival..then it just waits..dinner will arrive!
what we do in these PE's is find our strengths, put it into the soup pot and stir it up and see if it smells good!
smells ok around here..lol..
maybe the grid thing can be seen as a web we travel on..and the jewels like gifts of wisdom and related to the energies you received. if we keep this up, any number of creatures may be showing up as symbols for us to work with. ...

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #9 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 2:20pm

Shirley,

After Monroe's mentioning that he passed his cats when OBEing, I started to view my cat with greater respect especially when he appears to be concentrating on something in front of him that I can't see.  He is a pretty calm bedfellow but takes up a lot of space and it too is a problem when he camps on my pillow.  Sometimes, I imagine him doing some brain healing on me.  I helps me to be less annoyed when he takes over this spot.  I have the sample tape of the cat purring from the MI which is supposed to be used for healing and I find it calming. I also suspect that what I read a while back about our pets taking on our physical ailments to prevent us from experiencing them could be a real possibility.  Our dog and cat seems to have had simular physical probems which my husband is now experiencing.

Wishtoyou,

Looking forward to seeing if any sense comes out of the jeweled spider image.  I have a permanent spider wire scupture at the top corner of my kitchen and always enjoy seeing it there.  I like spiders and always think of them kindly.  Hope yours has a message you can relate to soon.

Love to you both, Jean Kiss

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 2:32pm

Hi wshtoyou,

I started reading a really funny book yesterday, called "Anansi Boys", about a fellow who discovers his dad is Anansi, the african trickster god. Anansi is where all tales and songs flow from, full of good humor (in african mythology) He's a spider... I don't think me reading this book has to do with you, just to say that some folks see spiders as positive and creative beings, not scary things.... p.s; my backyard has tons of spider webs and spiders. They're my friendly neighbors...

Love, Tim

oh, i also think of spiders and webs as a symbols of connection...   there's a wonderful teaching in tibetan buddhism called "the magical web of the wisdom circle deities", it has to do with the afterlife. Webs... I think of string-theory in physics too...

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 3:32pm

I got to the crystal last night and promptly fell asleep. So I went this morning, setting my Intent to meet everyone at the crystal which I did. When I approached the crystal, I could see lots of colors shining inside so I entered and joined with everyone.

Then I felt like going to the Earth Core Crystal (ECC) which is a huge crystal of iron and I hadn't been there for awhile.  I asked if anyone wanted to go with me and several said yes. So I slid down a hole that appeared in the ground with several following me. There were ooo's and ah's as everyone looked at it and explored.

Then I perceived a huge pink energy that said it was the 'keeper or guardian of the ECC.'  I thought well this is interesting as I'd never seen it before. Then here in C1 I started dozing and would sort of wake up and know that the energy was telling me a lot of things but I have no clue now as to what they were.  Then my dog Spirit pounced on me and I was back in C1.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #12 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 4:19pm

Hey every1,

I didnt have any results, I got back in later than planned and fell asleep....did have a vivid dream though, i was at the aiport and checking in and suddenly saw i had a big flimsy holdall bag instead of the bergan/rucksack one i wanted to travel with!! Kinda shocked me and I had to go buy one straight away to get rid of this thing!

i will try again soon anyway and see what happens so I'm not going to read any posts yet sorry! Will cath up with you all in a couple of day, quite a few posts here so looks good! Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #13 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 5:14pm

one other note to Recoverer: I saw u in the spaceship, sitting a little to the side with a book in your lap...I thought u sat crosslegged. I saw the pages flipping very fast and yet you were absorbing the book's knowledge, like speed reading. I was pretty surprised, as I always wanted to learn speed reading and learned just a little about it. I asked did I have something in the grab bag for you, but you had brought your own gift with you to show me.
this may mean a speed up for you also on another level. love, alysia

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:30pm

I am appreciating this thread very much, and all of you for sharing this publicly.  Thanks!

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #15 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:44pm

Smiley  Hi

Sorry that I didn't make it.  I haven't tried anything since I've been sick.  Still trying to get over this crud.

Alysia, thanks for the book.  It sounds absolutely beautiful and exactly like the kind of gift I'd want!

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #16 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:47pm

Thanks for the hankie Alysia. I can see it in my mind exactly how it looked. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:13pm

Just a quick note:   I did not plan to participate but did find myself dreaming Saturday night of a very large gathering outdoors.  There were so many people and I was passing through a crowd.  I didn't see the crystal or anyone I knew.  There was food being passed around and I was wandering around all over the place.  I was overly concerned with the dress I was wearing and found myself picking up some pieces of glass or rocks and placing them in some kind of small receptacle in a way which seemed like making an offering.  That's all.

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:30pm

I'd love to see you there Blink! you can wear whatever you want my dear!
I cannot begin to tell you of my citations for innappropriate dress in the work place... Grin
I also refuse to wear panyhose or heels.

a side note: when I was with a karoke group, I instructed all who came forward with stagefright (not saying u have that) that it absolutely did not matter that they could not sing...it was enough to be on stage and just do it. the worst singer was always the most entertaining of all because of their courage and because of their love for life, we would give them a moment of stardom.... 8)
you're doing great and u sing good enough!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:42pm

Vicky said: Alysia, thanks for the book.  It sounds absolutely beautiful and exactly like the kind of gift I'd want!
___

the book was a description of your book you are writing..I always felt it would be very good even tho u may doubt it Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:02pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:57pm

Hi all, my PE exercise, but not very much "partnered" it seems to me, but anyway:

Nov. 12, 2005 with HemiSync

I didn't follow RAMs advices and went right "up". I think one of my guides was there. A landscape. If I would make it more "real" (more like C1) I would become anxious to fall down because we were floating high over the ground, so I decided to have a light or air body or sth similar. On the ground; bushes and trees. Not very clear. Shift to a "higher" plane. White and wide, regularity and connectedness. Can I get even higher? Yes, blackness like outer space, more energy, things like spheres, what can it be? I must think of Plato's ideas, yes, something of that kind. Can I get closer to see it more clearly? No, it's not like I perceive it, not single things to look at, it's bound to each other, to everything, to me too, everything consists of it but also there is an aspect to be single beings what I perceived as those spheres. I couldn't understand it. Can I go higher again? No, the next plane is called "unity", there is a border I cannot cross. Probably I had to drop my physical body to get beyond the border. Went "down" again to the landscape. Allright this is the "emotional" plane. What is it really? Reduction, a flat desert, or just a geometric plane, again a reduction, now just black space. This shows me the dependence to my imagination, to my expectations, it's not something "in itself", it's a space of a certain potentiality range.
The HemiSync recording indicates focus 25, the BSTs, not interesting, need to shield myself more. Focus 27 is still the emotional level? Don't know it certainly. Anyway it seems I am on different levels all the time, why else can I shift so easily between those levels?
The crystal. The landscape looks unreal somehow; there is a source of light, it looks like a landscape at night when a lightning occurs, but shining constantly, blue-white. Alysia? Hmm, the hat...she takes it behind her head, wearing it at her back cause the hat is a sombrero with a cord, black; she wears a costume, black, with white seams and embroideries, like for a rodeo, sort of Mexican style. She has a cup of coffee and went to another person. Yes, there may be other persons, but I cannot see them, it's like there are figures made of a foggy substance. I play a little music. My (physical) hands are getting very warm. I experiment with those consciousness levels. When I stay here and at the same time think of those levels, what will happen? I notice a picture of an energy body with aura, when I think of a "higher" level then from the inner area of this body comes a new bright color, at first beaming in the vertical, then it becomes broader. Thought about the "ideas-spheres", that those levels are probably focus states to attune to.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 7:44pm

Well, Alysia, thanks so much!  You see, this dress was extremely low cut, like from a French period long ago, and I was concerned about it, let me tell you!  I did feel quite pretty but, honestly, it took a while for me to be absolutely sure the dressmaker had designed this thing properly! Once I had assured myself of that I was quite okay with it Smiley

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:25pm

I guess u would be easy to find Blink if u showed up in this dress then.. it's still ok with me as its just clothes..personally, I'd like to show up as a cowgirl on a steed, but I might scare someone.. Grin and don't wanna do that....I did let on I like hats though and Spooky notices this..bless u spooky!

French period..hmm got some French connections there?

Spooky I will read your post again, its really deep for me, a lot of good stuff to think about. now
that I did, seems we are individuals on this c1 level and that is ok. is what me and blink discuss, we can be ourselves. reduction into the emotional plane, seems like same idea, we close our focus, narrow it, in order for individual experience to happen..
emotion is the barometer of well being is something my guide gave me once..and I'm with you that I'm dependent on imagination probably most of the time...
I've read something about consciousness as layers like a spider web. we can stay in the center of the web but expand the consciousness to move between the layers while still staying centered in the web center. I think you are practicing moving through the levels easily.
I've did a little PE with a friend and been seen as a mexican lady, also as a child in a black dress, and once as Lisa Simpson driving a car, so u see we can be seen in many costumes as theres so many facets to individuality..perhaps we can embrace all our selves...thank u for looking for me, or did I just show up? if I do the imagination method I have to look for people.
in dream obe method, they pop up to surprise me. I think I like both methods.

cheers, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2005 at 6:22pm

Hi Alysia and all,
yes Alysia it's true what you said concerning those levels. It's a little worrying of course, to be simultaneous on different levels, the possibility of focusing on aspecific level etc. but I get used to have strange and not understood experiences. The term "emotional plan/level" I got from R. McKnight, she has a five-level system (of course there are relationships to eastern systems). I checked it out and it makes sense. To try a new system can sometimes bring new experiences. Well but the labels ("emotional") are fitting not exactly but we just need names. And the spider web or expanding consciousness: It actually has an effect when I imagine my aura/REBal/whatever to expand into infinity, it seems it's positive for "the flow", freeing somehow.

When I make a sum-up of similarities I found viewing from my own exploration I would say:
  -Alysia said she gave me a crystal which can be held in hand to energize it, and I got warm hands (or was it the hot coffee the person carried?)
  -The costume of the person I saw (thought of Alysia) could be actually Alysias, and it reminds me of Shirley's Western-style report.
  -Some talked about color radiation, wshtoyou of other dimension's energy moved through her, like my exercise with the different consciousness levels and the related color changes of my (?) body's aura.

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

wshtoyou
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 1:50am

This is all so fascinating.

I went to a shamanic journeying session a few weeks back for the first and only time. There were quite a few new people there who had never done anything like it before. Their experiences were identical to ones I had been having..which I thought was very interesting.

Also I went on a week-end retreat to the Brahma Kumaris spiritual University and learned a new way to meditate also allowing a sort of journeying effect.

I think that it may be we are able to tap into a sub-conscious part of our brain where there is no need for a "Controler" to sort out all the billions of data streaming in from our senses every second.
In that part of our brain it is as if everything is absorbed, that the energy that connects everything is recieved like a transmitter, in fact I think it may be possible that in evolution it was possibly our first being and that a few indiginous peoples kept this primordial connection for the obvious reason that it has a purpose as important if not more important than the evolutionary road we went down of creating a controller for survival.

I'm waffling...I just know that it is possible to know what could not be known otherwise from going into this sub-conscious part of our brain and "taking a peep"!

It seems to me as I learn that the trick is to let your conscious "controlled" brain become a disconnected observer of your subconscious brain and when you are done, let you controled brain sort it out. It's not easy, but it's not impossible either. Everybody can do it. Some of the insights that come out of it can be truly awesome!

We are so much more than flesh and blood...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 11:12am

wshtoyou:

Please tell us (me Smiley) more about your journeys, perhaps on other threads if you have time.  Gaining access to our subconscious mind and observing and influencing it is the key to our personal power and greater happiness.  Perhaps these journeys are difficult to describe and extremely personal, but you are so right that we all have the power to explore, vision and experience what seems hidden to us.  

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:54pm

hi there! I see the controller part of the brain as same thing as the interpretor function.

notice how the interpretor can interpret so many different ways? is why theres no wrong or right going on here..its all someone's opinion, someone's viewpoint from whatever hill or mountain they are standing on...
explorers of the sub areas are the ones who can give forth with their different viewpoints and thats why I'm excited to be here now. I call this the shift in consciousness although I did not make up that terminology. another term for that is "the Gathering."
what the gathering means to me is we are recognizing we are in this thing called life together and help each other make these discoveries of our greater selves operating. the idea would be "uncontrolled joy." ok, I'll shut up, qualify that...talking about my journey...

IP Logged

wshtoyou
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 1:21pm

Your just all soo cool.......!

I've just visited your website "laffingrain" and I love your song "Who"....

I love you too.....

Hopefully I will be getting to know you all a bit better, but right now I've just got home from work and have to write up some stuff....(This is my first proper job, and I'm really giving it all I've got at the moment)....Really I'm a rolling stone and a survivor of life with a history straight out of a fictional book, but hey! Seems I'm not alone in here on that score, Ha, feels great to have found you all....think I said that on here when I first signed up....Hummmmnn.. Grin

Luvs to y'all

wshtoyou

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 5:50pm

Quote:
I think that it may be we are able to tap into a sub-conscious part of our
brain where there is no need for a "Controler" to sort out all the billions of data streaming in from our senses every second.  In that part of our brain it is as if everything is absorbed, that the energy that connects everything is recieved like a transmitter, in fact I think it may be possible that in evolution it was possibly our first being and that a few indiginous peoples kept this primordial connection for the obvious reason that it has a purpose as important if not more important than the evolutionary road we went down of creating a controller for survival.

wishtoyou,

I like how you put this!

I am still lurking, and enjoying this thread!

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:42pm

will be here in cyberspace Wish, and glad to meet you too. glad u still talk to me after listening to my singing voice...heeee.

in a way we are all just a bunch of fiction hanging here...cheers, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.