Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Nov 12 PE (Read 19997 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: Nov 12 PE
Reply #15 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:44pm

Smiley  Hi

Sorry that I didn't make it.  I haven't tried anything since I've been sick.  Still trying to get over this crud.

Alysia, thanks for the book.  It sounds absolutely beautiful and exactly like the kind of gift I'd want!

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #16 - Nov 13th, 2005 at 7:47pm

Thanks for the hankie Alysia. I can see it in my mind exactly how it looked. Wink

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #17 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:13pm

Just a quick note:   I did not plan to participate but did find myself dreaming Saturday night of a very large gathering outdoors.  There were so many people and I was passing through a crowd.  I didn't see the crystal or anyone I knew.  There was food being passed around and I was wandering around all over the place.  I was overly concerned with the dress I was wearing and found myself picking up some pieces of glass or rocks and placing them in some kind of small receptacle in a way which seemed like making an offering.  That's all.

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:30pm

I'd love to see you there Blink! you can wear whatever you want my dear!
I cannot begin to tell you of my citations for innappropriate dress in the work place... Grin
I also refuse to wear panyhose or heels.

a side note: when I was with a karoke group, I instructed all who came forward with stagefright (not saying u have that) that it absolutely did not matter that they could not sing...it was enough to be on stage and just do it. the worst singer was always the most entertaining of all because of their courage and because of their love for life, we would give them a moment of stardom.... 8)
you're doing great and u sing good enough!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:42pm

Vicky said: Alysia, thanks for the book.  It sounds absolutely beautiful and exactly like the kind of gift I'd want!
___

the book was a description of your book you are writing..I always felt it would be very good even tho u may doubt it Wink
« Last Edit: Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:02pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #20 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 4:57pm

Hi all, my PE exercise, but not very much "partnered" it seems to me, but anyway:

Nov. 12, 2005 with HemiSync

I didn't follow RAMs advices and went right "up". I think one of my guides was there. A landscape. If I would make it more "real" (more like C1) I would become anxious to fall down because we were floating high over the ground, so I decided to have a light or air body or sth similar. On the ground; bushes and trees. Not very clear. Shift to a "higher" plane. White and wide, regularity and connectedness. Can I get even higher? Yes, blackness like outer space, more energy, things like spheres, what can it be? I must think of Plato's ideas, yes, something of that kind. Can I get closer to see it more clearly? No, it's not like I perceive it, not single things to look at, it's bound to each other, to everything, to me too, everything consists of it but also there is an aspect to be single beings what I perceived as those spheres. I couldn't understand it. Can I go higher again? No, the next plane is called "unity", there is a border I cannot cross. Probably I had to drop my physical body to get beyond the border. Went "down" again to the landscape. Allright this is the "emotional" plane. What is it really? Reduction, a flat desert, or just a geometric plane, again a reduction, now just black space. This shows me the dependence to my imagination, to my expectations, it's not something "in itself", it's a space of a certain potentiality range.
The HemiSync recording indicates focus 25, the BSTs, not interesting, need to shield myself more. Focus 27 is still the emotional level? Don't know it certainly. Anyway it seems I am on different levels all the time, why else can I shift so easily between those levels?
The crystal. The landscape looks unreal somehow; there is a source of light, it looks like a landscape at night when a lightning occurs, but shining constantly, blue-white. Alysia? Hmm, the hat...she takes it behind her head, wearing it at her back cause the hat is a sombrero with a cord, black; she wears a costume, black, with white seams and embroideries, like for a rodeo, sort of Mexican style. She has a cup of coffee and went to another person. Yes, there may be other persons, but I cannot see them, it's like there are figures made of a foggy substance. I play a little music. My (physical) hands are getting very warm. I experiment with those consciousness levels. When I stay here and at the same time think of those levels, what will happen? I notice a picture of an energy body with aura, when I think of a "higher" level then from the inner area of this body comes a new bright color, at first beaming in the vertical, then it becomes broader. Thought about the "ideas-spheres", that those levels are probably focus states to attune to.

Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 7:44pm

Well, Alysia, thanks so much!  You see, this dress was extremely low cut, like from a French period long ago, and I was concerned about it, let me tell you!  I did feel quite pretty but, honestly, it took a while for me to be absolutely sure the dressmaker had designed this thing properly! Once I had assured myself of that I was quite okay with it Smiley

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Nov 14th, 2005 at 9:25pm

I guess u would be easy to find Blink if u showed up in this dress then.. it's still ok with me as its just clothes..personally, I'd like to show up as a cowgirl on a steed, but I might scare someone.. Grin and don't wanna do that....I did let on I like hats though and Spooky notices this..bless u spooky!

French period..hmm got some French connections there?

Spooky I will read your post again, its really deep for me, a lot of good stuff to think about. now
that I did, seems we are individuals on this c1 level and that is ok. is what me and blink discuss, we can be ourselves. reduction into the emotional plane, seems like same idea, we close our focus, narrow it, in order for individual experience to happen..
emotion is the barometer of well being is something my guide gave me once..and I'm with you that I'm dependent on imagination probably most of the time...
I've read something about consciousness as layers like a spider web. we can stay in the center of the web but expand the consciousness to move between the layers while still staying centered in the web center. I think you are practicing moving through the levels easily.
I've did a little PE with a friend and been seen as a mexican lady, also as a child in a black dress, and once as Lisa Simpson driving a car, so u see we can be seen in many costumes as theres so many facets to individuality..perhaps we can embrace all our selves...thank u for looking for me, or did I just show up? if I do the imagination method I have to look for people.
in dream obe method, they pop up to surprise me. I think I like both methods.

cheers, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #23 - Nov 15th, 2005 at 6:22pm

Hi Alysia and all,
yes Alysia it's true what you said concerning those levels. It's a little worrying of course, to be simultaneous on different levels, the possibility of focusing on aspecific level etc. but I get used to have strange and not understood experiences. The term "emotional plan/level" I got from R. McKnight, she has a five-level system (of course there are relationships to eastern systems). I checked it out and it makes sense. To try a new system can sometimes bring new experiences. Well but the labels ("emotional") are fitting not exactly but we just need names. And the spider web or expanding consciousness: It actually has an effect when I imagine my aura/REBal/whatever to expand into infinity, it seems it's positive for "the flow", freeing somehow.

When I make a sum-up of similarities I found viewing from my own exploration I would say:
  -Alysia said she gave me a crystal which can be held in hand to energize it, and I got warm hands (or was it the hot coffee the person carried?)
  -The costume of the person I saw (thought of Alysia) could be actually Alysias, and it reminds me of Shirley's Western-style report.
  -Some talked about color radiation, wshtoyou of other dimension's energy moved through her, like my exercise with the different consciousness levels and the related color changes of my (?) body's aura.

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

wshtoyou
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 1:50am

This is all so fascinating.

I went to a shamanic journeying session a few weeks back for the first and only time. There were quite a few new people there who had never done anything like it before. Their experiences were identical to ones I had been having..which I thought was very interesting.

Also I went on a week-end retreat to the Brahma Kumaris spiritual University and learned a new way to meditate also allowing a sort of journeying effect.

I think that it may be we are able to tap into a sub-conscious part of our brain where there is no need for a "Controler" to sort out all the billions of data streaming in from our senses every second.
In that part of our brain it is as if everything is absorbed, that the energy that connects everything is recieved like a transmitter, in fact I think it may be possible that in evolution it was possibly our first being and that a few indiginous peoples kept this primordial connection for the obvious reason that it has a purpose as important if not more important than the evolutionary road we went down of creating a controller for survival.

I'm waffling...I just know that it is possible to know what could not be known otherwise from going into this sub-conscious part of our brain and "taking a peep"!

It seems to me as I learn that the trick is to let your conscious "controlled" brain become a disconnected observer of your subconscious brain and when you are done, let you controled brain sort it out. It's not easy, but it's not impossible either. Everybody can do it. Some of the insights that come out of it can be truly awesome!

We are so much more than flesh and blood...

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #25 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 11:12am

wshtoyou:

Please tell us (me Smiley) more about your journeys, perhaps on other threads if you have time.  Gaining access to our subconscious mind and observing and influencing it is the key to our personal power and greater happiness.  Perhaps these journeys are difficult to describe and extremely personal, but you are so right that we all have the power to explore, vision and experience what seems hidden to us.  

blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #26 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 12:54pm

hi there! I see the controller part of the brain as same thing as the interpretor function.

notice how the interpretor can interpret so many different ways? is why theres no wrong or right going on here..its all someone's opinion, someone's viewpoint from whatever hill or mountain they are standing on...
explorers of the sub areas are the ones who can give forth with their different viewpoints and thats why I'm excited to be here now. I call this the shift in consciousness although I did not make up that terminology. another term for that is "the Gathering."
what the gathering means to me is we are recognizing we are in this thing called life together and help each other make these discoveries of our greater selves operating. the idea would be "uncontrolled joy." ok, I'll shut up, qualify that...talking about my journey...

IP Logged

wshtoyou
Ex Member

Reply #27 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 1:21pm

Your just all soo cool.......!

I've just visited your website "laffingrain" and I love your song "Who"....

I love you too.....

Hopefully I will be getting to know you all a bit better, but right now I've just got home from work and have to write up some stuff....(This is my first proper job, and I'm really giving it all I've got at the moment)....Really I'm a rolling stone and a survivor of life with a history straight out of a fictional book, but hey! Seems I'm not alone in here on that score, Ha, feels great to have found you all....think I said that on here when I first signed up....Hummmmnn.. Grin

Luvs to y'all

wshtoyou

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #28 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 5:50pm

Quote:
I think that it may be we are able to tap into a sub-conscious part of our
brain where there is no need for a "Controler" to sort out all the billions of data streaming in from our senses every second.  In that part of our brain it is as if everything is absorbed, that the energy that connects everything is recieved like a transmitter, in fact I think it may be possible that in evolution it was possibly our first being and that a few indiginous peoples kept this primordial connection for the obvious reason that it has a purpose as important if not more important than the evolutionary road we went down of creating a controller for survival.

wishtoyou,

I like how you put this!

I am still lurking, and enjoying this thread!

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #29 - Nov 16th, 2005 at 6:42pm

will be here in cyberspace Wish, and glad to meet you too. glad u still talk to me after listening to my singing voice...heeee.

in a way we are all just a bunch of fiction hanging here...cheers, alysia

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.