Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
dream of meditating, merging into the Sun? (Read 5110 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

dream of meditating, merging into the Sun?
Nov 7th, 2005 at 10:51am

Had kind of an odd dream this morning.  I was outside, kinda laying back and looking up into the sky and towards the Sun.  I leaned back and decided to go within myself, but i can't tell if i closed my eyes or not, because i remember seeing the Sun the whole time..

Then i started to feel like i was merging into the Sun, and at first it was almost frightening because the energy was so powerful and almost overwhelming, then i just let go, accepted, and let it happen and the expanding energy i felt was just so amazing and powerful, like what i would imagine being completely immersed in Source would be like...

In astrology, the Sun symbolizes/repesents 3 major things, ones individuality/deeper character, Spirit, and Will.   The symbol for the Sun is 0 but with a dot in the middle, which represents the individual self immersed within the circle of Spirit.

More than any other symobol in the chart, the Sun symbolizes the Higher Self, and the two most important placements in the chart are figured out by the relationship of the Earth to the Sun--the "Sun Sign" and the Rising Sign.   The Sun, and its sign Leo (a "fire" sign) are said to the most "vital" energies in Astrology...  Vital just means a lot of very powerful and pure Chi/Qi/life-force, etc.  and interestingly both the Sun and its sign Leo "rule" or correspond to the heart (and spine) in the body.

Edgar Cayce's Source said that the Sun is the "infinity" force in our system, and seemed to indicate that when someone has experienced the Solar Consciousness/dimension (usually inbetween physical lives), they have acheived a fairly fast vibrational attunement to Spirit Force (The All), with the next "stop" so to speak in the greater Suns of Arcturus or Polaris, and also which are doorways into more expanded, harmonious, and mental/spiritual systems.

Interestingly, a personality of Cayce's, a guy named Ra Tah (meaning Sun brought to Earth, and first pure white in the Earth) came in from the Solar forces.   One Reading referred this person/life as Adonis instead of his name Ra Tah (which he later changed to just Ra to "mate" his energy with the Sun more).   Gaskell's Dictionary of All Scriptures and Myths identifies Adonis as a symbol of the Higher Self--the incarnate God born in the soul.  "Adonis" he contiues was conceived of the Divine Father and born of Myrrha--the purified lower nature.

The personality of Ra Tah was said to have had no earthly father, though i don't believe it was an immaculate conception in the manner of Yeshua and his Twin Soul/Mother Miriam.  The Source of Cayce's Readings said of Ra Tah and the misconceptions then, "Ye say, then, that such an entity was a god!  No. No--ye only say that because there is a misuderstanding of what were the characters or types of spiritual evolution as related to physical evolution in the earth at that period." (281-42)

Meaning, Ra was not fully Source immersed i.e. not a "god", yet because of his spiritual attunement, and the nature of the space/time cycle which was then a very high vibrating and not as physically dense (more like the one developing-more etheric) he seemed to the then Cayce study group to be one fully enlightened.

IP Logged

recoverer

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: dream of meditating, merging into the Sun?
Reply #1 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 11:01am

Sun = higher self, sounds right to me.

Last night I had the most expansive meditation I've ever had (some more kundalini blocks have been cleared), and I saw white light at the end.  Afterwards, I just kept saying "thank you" over and over again, because of the gratitude I felt for being able to feel the divinity I felt, and for all the help that I've received.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 11:36am

Quote:
Sun = higher self, sounds right to me.

Last night I had the most expansive meditation I've ever had (some more kundalini blocks have been cleared), and I saw white light at the end.  Afterwards, I just kept saying "thank you" over and over again, because of the gratitude I felt for being able to feel the divinity I felt, and for all the help that I've received.

Hi there Recoverer, its kind of odd that we both had such intense experiences last night.  Lol maybe we were hanging out on an energetic level?  I'm going to look at yesterdays and this mornings astro. chart to see what was going on--if anything...  Off the top of my head, i know that there is probably a Sun-Jupiter conjunction going on in Scorpio, and this is potentially a very intense spiritual energy of transformation...  Jupiter's nature is somewhat like the Suns (funny how they are both the biggest bodies physically, and represent the most expansive energies Wink  ) and Cayce said that Jupiter corresponded to Universal Consciousness and spiritual strength.   Color vibrational wise, Jupiter seems to most resonate to a royal purple energy and the Sun to golden energies....  Scorpio vibrates to a very deep reddish purple, almost like an eggplant color, so Sun combined with Jupiter in the occult, energy sensitive, transmutating, and somewhat mystical sign of Scorpio would really indicate a potentially powerful time of being able to get intune, and to bring ones energy up to a clearer and faster vibrating expression (i.e. spiritual regeneration)...

For those who live more from the personality/false self, it could potentially really exaggerate the lower self tendencies of ego, self importance, know it all attitude, etc., and particularly the lustful animalistic sex drive would be amplified, exaggerated, and imbalanced.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 5:24pm

I checked out the astro charts, and the Sun Jupiter doesn't explain it since it was very widely conjunct to the point of not being even noticeable. 

The Sun was/is square Neptune in Aquarius, trine Uranus in Pisces, and square Saturn, with Jupiter trine Uranus, and with Saturn opposed Neptune...

So there was some very strong outer planet energy going on, which would make sense, but i would think that some of this would have to be making aspects to our natal charts for us to feel it, and i know my chart is getting some pretty strong outer planet transits right now.  I think yours is probably too.  Particulary the strong Neptunian and Uranian energies would indicate much "openness" going on.

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Nov 10th, 2005 at 11:49am

Quote:
good dream..Smiley isnt it?
in a dream of mine a few weeks ago i had seen a  planet exploding..getting lost...the affects of its explosion was moving the dusty ground on the earth where i stand.
my heart was poinding when i woke up..i told mom there is a possiblity that somebodys gonna die -thats close to us probably- and that death would probably change things a lot. i was scared i was so scared..the possiblity of that "feeling" about the meaning of my dream getting real was very frightening..but then the feeling went away..i dont know how. if it didnt go away  it would not be easy to go on with my next day. a few days later my neighbour living upstairs commited suicide. my heart was pounding exactly the same when i woke up in the middle of the night.he just hit the ground and that sound  was incredible.

Hi Damla,

Yes, it was a very good and encouraging dream, especially since i've had some self-doubts lately about whether or not i've been really off the path..  some of these self-doubts have come from others perceptions of me, and like the Sun i must stand alone in my truth whether or not others like or agree with it.   My H.S. was showing me that i have been on the path, and will continue to be, though i might get briefly side-tracked here and there--which i have.

Damla, have you tried getting in contact with your young friend?  I know people that commit suicide often are very hard to reach, but maybe you could?  You seem to love him a great deal which could either really help or hinder.

A planet exploding...that is a very apt symbolism unfortunately.  I thank my younger brother greatly for finding me in the woods when i was leaving, and dragging me to a hospital.

Have you let go?  I sense you are on some level holding onto this, and it is hurting you.  I don't know any other way of saying this, but is the hurt doing you or anybody any good, especially him?  Like i said to you awhile ago, i really don't know how this could feel, not having experienced it, but i do know despair, self-centeredness, and self pain enough to try to really do this--beyond the calling out for help point.   And i know that pain and suffering isn't necessary though sometimes we convince ourselves that it is...

Much Love to you and i hope you heal soon Damla,
  Justin

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 22nd, 2005 at 9:01am

Quote:
Hi,  Smiley

actually we, i mean my neighbour and i, were not very close..i was just angry a little..and terrified i suppose.he had a son he had a father and spring was coming..silly.anways..i never tried to contact him..i just didnt want to..i shouldnt have.. something deep inside tells me not to....about retrievals i have always kept that attitude...something tells me not to try..not yet.. not him.. not this one..etc..i think it is just my fear of getting in trouble with them..as i do with dreams..Smiley
thank you so much & have a nice day Smiley

Hi there Damla,

Thank you for being patient and understanding with me.  I now realize i was quite off in my perceptions...another lesson in not ass-uming stuff.  Sorry about that, i just thought you were hurting....

Create a nice day for yourself too  Smiley

Much appreciation

IP Logged

Ralph Buskey

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Brick Township, NJ
Reply #6 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 6:16am

Hello Justin.
   I too have had some powerful experiences with the sun. One of the best, which was actually more of a daydream, was when I was meditating in a pool last August. After attaining higher plane awareness, the sun blotted out as if in a total solar eclipse. I felt an outpouring of energy which radiated my physical body with enhanced power.
   After breaking meditation, I was able to swim like the best of olympic swimmers without any fatigue. It took hours for the extra energy to subside. I think that being a vegetarian and eating proper food may also have an influence.

It reminds me of the breatharians to which Sergey mentions:
: : : On non-eating:
: : : There are people calling themselves
: : : breatharians. There are supposedly several
: : : hundred of them living on Earth at the present
: : : time. These people do not eat or drink, but
: : : feed on prana alone. In their view, eating
: : : is not necessary, and we eat simply because
: : : we believe we have to (or beacause we got
: : : used to it). Becoming one sounds like a good
: : : idea from the point of view of 'ahimsa'
: : : (or non-killing). As soon as one realizes that
: : : the Universe is conscious, killing/eating
: : : becomes impossible or painful (because one
: : : realizes the suffering one causes to another
: : : being by eating it).
: : : Kind regards,
: : : Sergey

Here is an interesting link to a website that has images suggesting a solid layer on the surface of the sun:
http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/running.htm?

Sincerely,
Ralph

Ralph Buskey Ralph Buskey  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 6:07pm

Quote:
Hello Justin.
  I too have had some powerful experiences with the sun. One of the best, which was actually more of a daydream, was when I was meditating in a pool last August. After attaining higher plane awareness, the sun blotted out as if in a total solar eclipse. I felt an outpouring of energy which radiated my physical body with enhanced power.
  After breaking meditation, I was able to swim like the best of olympic swimmers without any fatigue. It took hours for the extra energy to subside. I think that being a vegetarian and eating proper food may also have an influence.

It reminds me of the breatharians to which Sergey mentions:
: : : On non-eating:
: : : There are people calling themselves
: : : breatharians. There are supposedly several
: : : hundred of them living on Earth at the present
: : : time. These people do not eat or drink, but
: : : feed on prana alone. In their view, eating
: : : is not necessary, and we eat simply because
: : : we believe we have to (or beacause we got
: : : used to it). Becoming one sounds like a good
: : : idea from the point of view of 'ahimsa'
: : : (or non-killing). As soon as one realizes that
: : : the Universe is conscious, killing/eating
: : : becomes impossible or painful (because one
: : : realizes the suffering one causes to another
: : : being by eating it).
: : : Kind regards,
: : : Sergey

Here is an interesting link to a website that has images suggesting a solid layer on the surface of the sun:
http://www.thesurfaceofthesun.com/running.htm?

Sincerely,
Ralph

Hi Ralph,

I must have missed your reply till now, and thanks for relating the above.  Great energy the Sun is eh?  No wonder there have always been "Sun worshippers".   

I've heard of Breatharians, and someday think i will be abe to do that.  I've tried, but realized i'm not ready for that....  LOL when my Fiance and I never get in any disagreements...then i'll know i'm ready!  Wink Grin

I eat very little lately though--about a small (sometimes medium) meal or two in a few days on average, and i seem to have completely lost my sex drive...which for a 25 year old male with a strong, muscular Celtic Scottish body seems a little strange (use to have quite the sex drive), especially since i haven't been too consistent with meditation in the last year or so.

This "shift stuff" is getting rather interesting....

Btw--thanks for the link.

Peace
Ra

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Nov 28th, 2005 at 6:12pm

Quote:
I think that being a vegetarian and eating proper food may also have an influence.

I agree, i've been a vegetarian for a few years now, though once in a great while i will eat fish or eggs (just the yolks)...

Heck, just on the practical side, its cheaper to be a vegetarian for sure!

Have you ever read about the alkaline--acid balance in the body?   Its a great concept and a microcosm of the Yin--Yang polarity.

Basically, our bodies function most strongly and optimally when our body ph is near neutral.  When slightly more alkaline in our eating and living lifestyles, we never get sick, and it helps to slow down aging, etc.

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.