Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Just a quick one.. (Read 4943 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Just a quick one..
Nov 6th, 2005 at 5:30pm

I'm thinking I may just use this thread to post those oddities I have.

This afternoon, I lay down to take a nap.  Often, that is when I "see" things which are not part of my imagination.  Today was no different.

As I lay there, I saw a candle.  I reached out to light it with one of those long lighters.  After it was lit, I touched the part at the end,where the fire was..with that palm of my hand.

In reality, my hand jerked and still stings a bit..like I HAD touched something hot..

Not sure of any significance..and I've had similar things happen before, where an "occurance" in a dreamstate effected me in the physical..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Just a quick one..
Reply #1 - Nov 6th, 2005 at 8:19pm

maybe you were showing yourself what is real by making the sting on your palm.
I hear and believe on the other side we can create with our minds what is real.
once I felt a paper cut in real time, man it hurt, I just knew it would bleed because it was too painful to not bleed...only it didn't bleed. nothing was there. I had done something weird while I felt the cut I shouted NO! meaning I wanted to take the boo boo back, start over. not feel the pain anymore. I decided that was why it didn't bleed. I thought how weird. did I do that? power of decision? I decided if I stood there too long wondering where the blood was, that maybe I could talk myself out of this little miracle, so I just accepted, yea, I can decide things and sometimes it works! just thought what u did, and what I did seemed similar to show us something.
you gonna go with us PE on the 12th? Grin

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

recoverer

Reply #2 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 11:10am

I recently experienced something that is sort of similar.

I had a dream saturday night, and the palms of my hands were bleeding.  When I woke up,  they continued to sting for a while.

Nothing new I guess, since I've felt pain in the palms of my hands before, while my hand chakras were worked on.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Nov 7th, 2005 at 2:05pm

cool Albert. I had an intense dream once a young boy, like a son to me (I just have daughters) had a hole in his throat where they did an operation. he laid on a hospital bed...recouperating. I screamed and panicked, looking for the button when you call for a doctor or nurse, but there was no button. finally my screaming brought the doc in and he soothed me. just said the boy would not die. he'd just had an operation.

since I couldn't figure out what this dream meant, I assumed my throat chakra was being worked on in the astral. love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #4 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 4:27am

Quote:
maybe you were showing yourself what is real by making the sting on your palm.
I hear and believe on the other side we can create with our minds what is real.
once I felt a paper cut in real time, man it hurt, I just knew it would bleed because it was too painful to not bleed...only it didn't bleed. nothing was there. I had done something weird while I felt the cut I shouted NO! meaning I wanted to take the boo boo back, start over. not feel the pain anymore. I decided that was why it didn't bleed. I thought how weird. did I do that? power of decision? I decided if I stood there too long wondering where the blood was, that maybe I could talk myself out of this little miracle, so I just accepted, yea, I can decide things and sometimes it works! just thought what u did, and what I did seemed similar to show us something.
you gonna go with us PE on the 12th? Grin

Yes!  Assuming my brain doesn't let me forget.  I'm sure my other self will remember though.. Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 1:13pm

ROLF..pull yourself together...tee hee!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 1:38pm

Quote:
since I couldn't figure out what this dream meant, I assumed my throat chakra was being worked on in the astral. love, alysia

Or it could mean that your throat chakra needed opening. Whichever, I'd say it worked for you.  Grin

Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #7 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 3:50pm

right on Mair... Wink I just thought of another dream which has to do with opening up self expression thru the windpipe...I was with a crowd of amatuer musicians..we all wished we could play fine music but we sort of knew we just had to practice together..maybe then we would get better at this..we didn't have a leader to bring us into any kind of harmony; every had something to play..some just a couple of spoons pounded out a rythym, others an instrument maybe, some of us had these little bazookas..we all took turns doing solos, little rifts where everyone was supposed to listen to the one filling in the small silences which occurred in the music we were trying to make (darn! sounds like this board now!) ha ha! anyway when a saw a gap where I couldn't resist tooting me horn..I got stage fright. the first few notes were reaching for heaven and then as the stage fright took over they pettered out and warbled and somebody had to cover for me quickly by doing their solo...a few gaffaws and snickers I heard..lol. I told them carry on, I'm just passing thru.
it's always been hard for me to open up, but easier to open up by writing down words.

love, alysia

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #8 - Dec 3rd, 2005 at 7:41pm

I've decided to stick to one thread for my dreams..maybe  Grin

Last night..I was in a house I was in before.  I love this house!  I'm always remodeling it. Last night, I was arranging bedrooms for everyone.  No one wanted the really big one..so I took it.

This house always needs alot of work..its not in great shape, but is structurally sound.  If I could ever find this house in real life..I'd buy it in a heartbeat!

I know there was more to it..just can't remember right now.. Undecided

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.