Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Another retrival - please analyze... (Read 10112 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Another retrival - please analyze...
Oct 22nd, 2005 at 7:28pm

Hey! I have just done a couple of retrivals but I want to explain the whole process, see whether this is going right and to see what you can pick up from it, whether it is all made up or whether it is something. This may be long lol...

It started earlier, I got told I was needed again to retieve the kid, (the upset one i saw previously in my room) and that I was to do it during a programme I was about to watch, I said OK i will but forgot  Embarrassed. I came on here and wrote a few things after the programme then sensed this kids presence, I'm at my dads and the computer is against one wall, behinde me to the left is the couch angled, he was standing at the end furthest away from me just looking down again. I remembered i had forgot and after hitting myself over the head (figure of speech lol!) decided to give it a go. I swirled the chair to face the kid and closed my eyes, rested my hands on the arm rests and rested me head back and relaxed. Took a few deep breaths and then i heard a hey, what you doing!? It was a different kid, he was sitting on the couch at the end nearest me. He was relaxed and unaware of the situation.

When i heard him first i heard him in my mind but actually heard his voice, it sounds weird saying that but i'm sure you know what i mean. I said don't worry about me what are you doing here!? He was waiting for his mum to come back from shopping. At this point i was seeing blackness and getting ocasional viewings of the scene, one moment i would see next moment blackness, i was still fully concious but just relaxed, i could still feel my body but it felt weird like when you relax to OBE, that feeling, can't describe it.

Anyway I asked to myself where is she? and saw a picture of a red estate crashed head on into a tree, i knew she had survived and he had died. I approached it carefully but asking him if he knew where he was, he replied in his house. I then got him to question it by saying, what am i doing here then? I got a reply of i dunno, what are you doing in my house!? lol, he was a smart kid and didn't feel afraid to speak his mind. I asked him if he would like to see Uncle then i just said Joe?? He said he couldn't because he had died. But what If you could? Well i can't I'm not dead! (I was trying to tell the kid without being to blunt and upsetting him) I said what if i told you, you were in an accident. What kind of accident? A serious one. Then I'd be dead and I'm not, I'm here! But then why am I, you didn't let me in...oh but, hmmm, am I dead? Your not dead silly, your talking to me right! Yeah.... you have just gone into the next world...you still live on but you have crossed over. (i then explained he could do what he want, he could see his grandad and go visit his mum and that he had to look after her now, he felt grown up by me saying this and felt he had a job which took his mind of the situation and made him happier) wheres my grandad then? right over there i said pointing toward the direction ( i had sensed him there all along in the corner waiting), Grandad! he shouted and they hugged and went.

Now all through this i was aware of my body except when i 'saw'. sometimes i would see what i was doing, (even though i was in the chair I was walking around the room as well as me out there), but these seeings came for a few seconds then i'd go to blackness again, then another seeing and so fourth. In blackness i felt myself sitting on the chair, in the seeings i was preoccupied with the seeing i didnt feel the chair if that makes sense.

I then went to the kid and to keep this short he knew he had died but didn't know where to go. I told him the same, he liked football and i said theres a park with other kids who like playing football and he was happy, i was telling him other stuff as well, he also said if i could help a friend with him, a girl (only friend as they were waiting together to see me??), i said yes of course and he went out of my vision but i heard forget about me i know where to go now!

So i did and concentrated on the girl, she was called cheral and had long blonde hair. She wanted her mummy and daddy as she said,  i leant on one knee in front of her and said she could go see them and once again explained the situation carefully. Suddenly a woman in smart dress (long skirt, shirt and jacket with her hair tied back) came and leant beside me and gave the girl a smile. As soon as she leant down i looked at her and just between me and her had a quick thought conversaton the little girl couldn't hear, i got a visual of this when talking, she said she had lots more work for me to do and she will be contacting me real soon and to carry on) we then focused on the girl again and i said my friend will show you the way. I tried to get a name of this helper?? by saying my friend...and then pausing to see what name came to me but all i got was a smile of her so i carried on saying ...will show you the way lol. She picked up the girl and they walked off, she turned round just as she went to go and told me with thoughts again she will be back soon, i said ok and then came on here to write it up! I felt things happen unexpected, the woman, the two other kids, what they said and i heard the first kid well, the others where just thoughts, i also got visuals and felt presences physically.

In fact just as i was reading over this the second kid was there again waving at me, he has an important message for me, i said hang on i need to read this through but wouldn't go away so i just opened up to him (eyes still open) and heard hey mister! hey! i got a message for you, your ready for your task, they need you now, you will be visited tonight, YOU WILL BE VISITED TONIGHT! he shouted and i actually hearded his voice being raised and was thinking alright got yer! lol. I said thankyou and he said no problem then waved and went. I don't know what this is about...but since its 3am lol i guess he means sunday night, unless i will be visited when i'm awake?? i don't know but interesting!

well i hope this all makes sense and would love to hear what everyones views are on this, i believe it is real now, i don't need proof, just by sensing and things happening unexpectedly espiecally the last message is enough for me. I sensed him there but thought i just retrived him! why do i still feel him near, then when i though this i made contact and he told me the message which surprised me, i didn't even think any of it i just got told it which is making me believe big time after what Vicky said that to make it up we need to think it then act it through (thanx for that Vicky, helped so much) and so has everyone else  Smiley!

actually the woman just came back and said the contact is sunday tonight at 9pm. Did i make this up or is she answering me from what i just wrote??? Confusing, she came from the same place the kid was, i felt her presense when she just gave me this.

Although this is good though, tonight if nothing happens i know this was made up right? and if something does I think I might have my belief system crash on me, well due i think haha! lol. I read Monroe when he visited the place (with the FBI secret base i think) and the pylon in this town at the time he got told but nothing happened, he figure he should have gone astrally. SHould i be awake or at 9pm be relaxed and like phasing i guess??

Sorry for rambling, man i've gone on but just need some questions answered, thanx for listening.

From a very confused chilipepperflea  Grin!

IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Re: Another retrival - please analyze...
Reply #1 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 7:54pm

This is just incredible Ryan!!  We have all been following your progress - you seem to have suddenly just blossomed in front of our eyes.  It is soooo good to follow your progress.  Just realise that we are all right behind you following you with our prayers, thoughts and so much love.  Reading this I feel a lot of love for you!!!  It is fantastic to know that you are getting exactly what you deserve.  You are a shining light for us all!!

Huge amounts of love coming your way - Irene
« Last Edit: Oct 22nd, 2005 at 9:00pm by black_panther »  

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 8:38pm

hi Chilipepperflea how do you "feel" about everything thats been happening?

can compare notes with you. I had a peaceful feeling around doing retrievals, not a feeling of satisfaction but of peace. do you experience this?

whenever I felt a belief system crash, I did not know thats what it was, but the feelings of pure astonishment meant I was in the midst of a crash..and the physical feeling was like my eyes this way Shocked

so just trying to see what your feelings are saying to you.
I like the conversation with the boy about he's not physical anymore, he seemed to catch on really fast! smart kid. seems all as right as rain to me.
you are starting to make me want to do retrievals again...lol....I have been working the mental areas mostly lately. love to you, you are a busy fellow!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #3 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 9:02pm

Hey,

thankyou for the replies Irene and Alysia! I dont think I have had a belief system crash well one, when i read about OBE's, i had a short one, well it was lucid dreaming and I dismissed it but then i had another one, concious exit and that did it for me! I think I'm heading for another one though as I'm started to believe all this contact, i'm starting to see all around me, picking up things now which is just proof, its like I have a wall around me made of tiny little pebbles and each bit of proof i remove a pebble, only a small bit but enough, on the otherside is the otherworld and i get to see a little bit more each time, the wall is my trust and awareness. It feels like i have knocked some of it down at the moment though! I must say without this board i would be nowhere, i love this place and the people!

Never really thought of how i felt during retrivals, i didn't have a a wave of peacefullness come over me no, but i felt relaxed and happy and so i guess pretty peaceful. I have a feeling of working lol its like when I'm doing this i feel relaxed, at ease but also feel concerned and a desire to help them understand, i must make a concious effort to notice my feelings next time...

What are your thoughts on this contact tonight, what state should i be in? Im going to have an open mind and not expect anything since i know it will cause me to doubt big time but i feel if i get nothing i will take a step back big time and just feel like ive just come forward again. Should i be out there? or physically awake? Would love to hear your views on this.

Thankyou for the replies

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #4 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 10:14pm

Ryan, this is incredible. Yes, this is as real as it gets. You were born to do retrievals and right now, to work with children. I think that you should be just as you were when you did these retrievals when the contact comes Sunday night.
You are amazing.    

Namaste`
Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #5 - Oct 22nd, 2005 at 10:25pm

Hey

I just replied Marilyn on Linns board but will over here as well. Thankyou for the advice! I will lay down 5-10 minutes beforehand and relax and use Bruce's energy gathering technique to raise my levels hopefully and then see what comes through. I am really excited but letting that die down so it doesn't get in the way and also i don't raise expectations too much, if anything happens at all. This is such a big test for me, its like a turning point, i'm either going to get that proof and finally believe i feel or i'm going to roll all the way down that hill, and its looking a long way down now lol. Once again thankyou.

Ryan

IP Logged

somebody

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Poland
Reply #6 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 1:58am

wow, that's amaizing Ryan! i see you have a good contact with kids. i can't wait your other experinces!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 11:51am

Hi Ryan,
what an exciting read!
I would suggest an relaxed state, so you will be able to sense "both worlds" when someone wants your attention.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #8 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 2:31pm

Hey everyone,

Well at 8:55am I had laid down and started breathing, i got in a relaxed state and used the energy gathering technique. I was ready about 5 minutes late but decided this would be ok, well hoped!

I sensed her come in at one point, or rather felt I made it up but she came back and knelt beside the bed. I got loads of impressions come through as well, impressions I mean images in my mind, a pregnant lady, an old lady who i felt had past, an older man, suddenly in this imagining I was downstairs in the kitchen and this older man was just standing still in the corner of the room looking. I had a few more images. I pretended a conversation with her, it took over I know something real was coming through but i have forgot! At one point i saw the image and felt the sensation of two people working on my feet/ankles, they had done some healing maybe? they then closed two metal holders like holding my feet down to the bed. I in my mind felt someone rubbing my head.

I then can't explain the next half hour! I know i went somewhere but not sure where, who with and what went on. I am normally really good with remembering so maybe I'm not meant too? But its weird being concious and knowing a gap there. I also returned to my body as a point of conciousness, suddenly i was like above my slowly coming down focusing in here in the physical, once i had focused and back in my thinking was more clearer.

During this i was pretty tired (not much sleep) and also theres noise downstairs but i guess I managed to get round this in the end. I don't feel like something spectacular has happened, im not sure what has to be honest...kind of disaspointing but then all might be revealed soon. I also noticed all in all this took 1 hour and 5 minutes exactly.

Wonder if any this is making sense to someone? Isnt me haha!

Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #9 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 2:50pm

Ryan, I think it's great. It was right on time. You're not giving yourself enough credit. Something happened, that's for sure. And I'm sure it will be made clear to you as time goes on.

A lot of time when I've done retrievals consciously, I've sort of clicked out and don't remember until later and then I can see it all clearly. You're doing GREAT!!!

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

BTW, this whole thread will probably be moved to the Retrieval Forum.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #10 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 3:52pm

You seem to be doing great Ryan, and you are handling it well.  Thanks for always reporting your experiences to us.  Like Irene said, it is great to see your progress and great to help you along as well. 

Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 4:48pm

Hi Ryan,
of course I too don't know what was going on but something was! I must just think about the many pictures you got. I had that too when I met helpers and I interpreted it as short impressions of lifes related to the helpers and/or related to me. Just a possibility.
Well, and I guess you'll see this woman again!?

It's cool Ryan!
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #12 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 5:02pm

Hey,

thank you for all the replies, it really does help to read other peoples views. I'm going to accept it was something even if I don't know what yet! Cheesy

Ryan

IP Logged

B-dawg

Missoula, Montana
Ryan, how did you learn to OBE?
Reply #13 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 5:35pm

How did you learn to OBE?
Meditation, or tapes, or drugs?
I'd like to learn to do this too. I don't know
what I'd do with it, BUT it might be a lot of fun. (I tried to learn to go out-of-body about a year
or so ago by relaxation, but gave up
after a couple weeks... all that would
happen is, I'd fall asleep. Maybe I'm too
old? Also, I'm a guy, I hear this is easier for
women... but you're a guy too, so who
knows?)
Might pot help induce an OBE? I haven't
smoked any for a long time, and that was
back in my "young, dumb, and full of @#^"
days... but I know where I can get some.
Also might alcohol work... or chugging cough
syrup or whatever (yucch... but I've heard some
people say it induces "visions" and such.)
If you like, I'll send you a p.m. and you can
fill me in on the "how-to"...
Thanks,

B-man

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #14 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 6:05pm

If you want I can write a more in depth guide or how to OBE if you like, but for now...

Set the intent/desire to have one. Actually sit down and think I really want to experience this, also think about it as many times as you can throughout the day, even if its like I would do this, or if you see something, like I could fly up there, i dunno just keep it ticking over in your mind.

By doing this you may find when you dream you will become aware and have a lucid dream, my first one didn't last long at all and i didn't believe it at first but i feel once you have had one the rest are easier thereafter, its that first step of experiencing and believing.

Other points are when you try get relly comfatable, make sure you haven't just eaten  but not too hungry, haven't just drunk but not thirsty etc, not too tired. Just the happy medium, you want less distractions as possile as you need to focus your mind.

Next thing to do is to relax, deep slow deep breaths, every noun and again take an extra long deep breath and release, feel the energy from this...your body may feel weird, like you can't move or it may feel heavy or light, try not to think about these sensations too much as the more you do the more distractions and less focusing...

...now you have two choices...either think about nothing, quieten your mind, go with this, like starring into space just dont think or think about one thing. Now i don't know about your interests but I want to go to New Zealand so I day dreamed if you like, imagined going to New Zealand, what i would do over there, but actually imagined it like it was real, like to go to a shop i would walk to the shop and see what i would on the way, not just appear at the shop, When you do this you will get hooked in and forget about your present situation, what you imagine will be real. This can then lead to an OBE.

It takes practise so remember to think about it alot and try for a few weeks and see what you get.

also don't stare at your eyelids trying to see, you don't use physical sight, relax your eyes and see the blackness in your mind, took me a couple of attempts to do that lol!

i wouldnt suggest drugs or drink before doing this. But then i have never tried, whenever i drink i always drink quite a bit and which my lack of sleep i always fall asleep really easy!

see how that goes for a while,

Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.