Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
A precog dream? Bruce's nonphys. class (Read 7036 times)
Justin2710
Ex Member

A precog dream? Bruce's nonphys. class
Oct 26th, 2005 at 6:46am

Hi all,

I actually had this dream very shortly before joining this site in late January (had been reading it for much longer).  At first, i thought it had to do with Bruce's site, but in Light of recent events, i'm quite sure it had to do with people connected to Bruce but at another site.  It seems like this dream was precognitive in nature, and things, or at least some probabilities were pre-planned.

Its a bit vague now, but here are the essentials, "I dreamed i was in Bruce's class, and oddly his face kept morphing from Bruce's face to Bob Monroes, and sometimes seemed to be a blend.   I remember knowing that i was getting really good grades, but what confused me was that some that were in the class to, were really spiteful and angry towards me, and i didn't understand why.  I knew they were not getting as good as grades but i didn't see this as reason to dislike me.

Though it upset me a bit in the dream, towards the end, i was comforted by the thought, "hey least i'm getting good grades in Bruce's class!" "

Well, now i'm at the point, where i'm just thinking, we're all in this crazy boat of life together and forgiveness is the key to happiness.....

Much Love and Forgiveness old friends

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Re: A precog dream? Bruce's nonphys. class
Reply #1 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 7:01am

That's right Justin.  All that matters is that each new day we just let yesterday go.  The past is just a memory. Tomorrow is just a dream.

Let's open the present together.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 7:23am

Thanks Blink, i appreciate the positive energy.  Yet my human self is hurt, but this soon to will pass.

With Love.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #3 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 7:38am

I'm going to throw my grades out.  I don't have to show them to anyone do I?

It's just a piece of paper.

In the course of a lifetime, that is.

love, blink Smiley

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 7:53am

Quote:
I'm going to throw my grades out.  I don't have to show them to anyone do I?

It's just a piece of paper.

In the course of a lifetime, that is.

love, blink Smiley

LOL Wink ok i see what you are getting at..  But that really wasn't the point of the dream, and the "grades" were just a symbol that i need to be more complete within self, and with connection to Source, and when this connection is stronger and more consistent no matter what peoples attitude or treatment to me, i will be O.K.  Its the principle that is behind the whole entire life and teachings of Yeshua.   Impersonality and connection to Source.....

When we depend on others for our happiness, we will always be let down, because of ego, but if we depend on God, and our putting forth of God energy, then we eventually will never be let down, right?  

I need to be complete within self, for the things i came to do in the times of crisis, cause i feel there will be very few there for me.  

With Appreciation and Love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:11am

Can we ever be complete within self?  I don't think we are ever complete because we are always growing and changing.

And I think people can be there for us,
but they will also be themselves with us.

I don't really understand impersonality, perhaps.  What does that word mean?

love, blink

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #6 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:20am

Quote:
Can we ever be complete within self?  I don't think we are ever complete because we are always growing and changing.

And I think people can be there for us,
but they will also be themselves with us.

I don't really understand impersonality, perhaps.  What does that word mean?

love, blink

Complete in the sense of no ego.  We never lose our sense of individuality, even when we are completely PUL filled and Source immersed.

Its the ego that needs the support from others, the pats on the back, etc., etc. and their is nothing wrong with this...  Yet at some point, we all must get past this illusionary self, and merge it in with the True Self...

This is what the Ascension, that some many have talked about, is all about.  

Impersonality, is akin to selflessness.  Its caring more about others, than ourselves and in that lies our "salvation"--this is what PUL is, selflessness (though there is individuality) vs. self over others.  This was shown to a very pure degree by the man Yeshua, and his two main prayers in life where, "Not my will be done, but Thy Will Father be done in and through me."

His other constant prayer was simply, "Others Father, always others"

Impersonality is also detachment, and is much like the Buddha's teachings about impermence, and how attachment to the unreal is what causes suffering...  Its so true..  Could both Buddha and Yeshua be wrong...

Tis a hard concept to grasp, and even harder to live it, but it is our True Self and the practice is the the way to True Self.

These are my beliefs, i don't expect anyone to believe them, take what resonates with you.

With Love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:39am

That's much clearer to me, Justin.  Thank you.

I do actually see ego as a strength at times.  It can stir things up but that's not always a bad thing is it?

love, blink

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #8 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 8:51am

I believe it allows us to function in C1 until we are strong enough to merge it with True Self, and then it is Transcended.

When thinking about stuff like this, i always go back to First Cause...  and i slightly disagree with Moen and Monroe's take on this.

I don't think we are here so much for experience/info gathering (that this is part of it) but rather to Co-Create with the Creative Forces in a Like manner.

Through freewill, some of us chose not to, and have gotten ourselves increasingly stuck and immersed in illusion.  Illusion isn't necessary, otherwise it wouldn't be called "illusion".  

If you look at other systems and Beings, like the Arch Angels, or the Light Beings of other systems, they never fell into this but rather chose to keep to the Creators way, and thus they never suffered in the sense that we do.

They are no less than us, and don't have less info or knowledge...they just didn't choose self over God and others.

I believe suffering, and when i say suffering, i might as well say ego, is pretty much only necessary to remind ourselves of what we don't want to be, cause when we truly are our True Selves, there is One Big Constant Orgasm of Love Energy.

Maybe it was helpful for us to appreciate where we came from more, as a contrast?  I dunno, and don't have all the answers...  Lol i'll get back to you in 19 years when i'm 44 and my Fiance/Twin Soul saw me "die".  I might know more then...oops did i flash some paper Grin Wink 8)

Much Love

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 9:00am

Ok, it's a deal, I'd like to know how it all turns out in the

"end"

Smiley

IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 24th, 2005 at 1:08pm

Blink, i'm bumping up this vehemently angry and explosive post for you and others.

Perhaps it should also get erased?

If stuff had stayed in the open and not censored, i was going to keep my big yapper shut about it from then on, but we've opened a can of illusionary worms.

I'm sure the next step is people complaining to Bruce to have me removed...  Lol will just be another lesson in detachment and impersonality again for me.

Well, i had been reading Bruce's site for almost a year before joining because i couldn't join, not having I-net or a computer of my own at the time.  I'm good at being patient...lol usually.

Peace

IP Logged

Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Reply #11 - Nov 26th, 2005 at 7:26pm

Justin, I'm ready this for the first time..sometimes I get out of touch  Tongue

But something keeps popping out at me from the first post:

At first, i thought it had to do with Bruce's site, but in Light of recent events, i'm quite sure it had to do with people connected to Bruce but at another site.

Now, I'm thinking it has something to with something I don't know about, but the words "in Light" and "people connected to Bruce, but at another site" are what struck me..and wouldn't let me pass it by without comment.

Are you aware of the site known as "the LIGHTer side"?  And the people there who connected me here?

Perhaps this has nothing to do with anything..it just is nagging at me..

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #12 - Nov 27th, 2005 at 10:28am

hi Shirley, I didn't know people from the Lighterside directed you here..I just thought you always was here..ha!  I belonged to that site and last I heard from Chris he was taking it down. maybe it's back up, have to go check. just wondering if we're talking about the same site? I see a few boards go down now and then and it bothers me when they do, but it's also good to reflect on how to keep a board alive with new folks coming in is probably the clue to it all. stagnation is so easy if theres not enough energy donated.
Bruces board here is over 10 years old...so he must be doing something right from the onset, like an intention for it. salut Bruce!  could be all such boards like in kind are connected over in the ethers; wouldn't doubt it one bit we are all hob noggin out there at night, while gravity keeps the body prone the mind is weightless. hope to see ya out there again someday, I'm sure I've met you and we broke bread. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Justin2710
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 27th, 2005 at 9:15pm

Shirley wrote, Quote:
Are you aware of the site known as "the LIGHTer side"?  And the people there who connected me here?

Perhaps this has nothing to do with anything..it just is nagging at me..

Hi there Shirley,

No, i don't believe i am aware of it, at least i don't recognize the name.  I haven't been involved with too many forums, a little here, a little there, and i usually move on after awhile.  Lol not by being banned though.

Its just my style, detached, impersonal, and i like variety.  Have changed jobs often for similar reasons.  I usually do try keep in touch with people who i've developed a friend relationship with from these sites/forums, but am not the best email friend in the world.  Am a much better real life C1 friend, and have met up with one long time I-net friend not too long ago, and it was a great experience.

I think i might post a topic on astrology of impersonality indications on the off topic forum...

Namaste all

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.