Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Telephone Call (Read 1554 times)
Liba
Ex Member

Telephone Call
Oct 8th, 2005 at 9:31pm

Hi, I'm new to the board. I had a dream last night that really was striking and when I woke up I told my husband (that's Mendel/Michael) about it. What I told him led him to believe I had had a retrieval, maybe my first one?

In my dream I was trying to arrange a meeting of some sort and I was talking on the phone to a woman telling her about all the possiblities of places we could meet at, Indian or Chinese or some other restaurant. She talked a bit in English saying she needed a baby-sitter for her daughter but then started talking in a language that I didn't understand. At the time I thought she was talking to someone else in the room but now it seems like she was probably talking to me. She then mentioned something about a crescent, maybe she needed one to wear around her neck, was what she was saying, and I got the idea that she was Muslim and also had an image of her as somewhat dark skinned, dark hair a roundish face and petite. At first I assumed the language she was speaking was Arabic, but my recollection is that it wasn't guttaral sounding like the Arabic I've heard. I wish I could have remembered some of the words.

[My dream continued where I did meet up with some people, but she didn't seem to be there, instead I saw a tall white man, lightish hair, with a daughter who also wanted to find childcare during the meeting, but wasn't able to since the YMCA-like place we went to was so crowded with people trying to enter, there wasn't room for the child so she came with us. My two brothers and husband joined us and we looked around for a restaurant. We wanted to get into a restaurant but there was a long line of it seemed a lot of teens waiting to get in, so we sat outside on a bench while waiting in line.]

Most striking to me about the dream that made it seem so authentically real, was the language spoken by the woman and the mention of a crescent. I really felt that such things could not just have popped out of my own imagination. When I told Michael about the dream and how I felt about it, he informed me that overnight there had been an earthquake in the India/Pakistan region and many had been killed (he had just read it on the internet). Also, he said that retrievals in dreams often happen via the telephone.

I really feel I had a spiritual experience last night.

I want to also mention another dream I had a few weeks ago. I don't think it was a retrieval but it also struck me as being from someone else not my own brain. I was in someone's kitchen and she was doing the dishes. She started talking to me in a mixture of English and Hebrew, which I understood. I understand and speak Hebrew from my studies and visits to Israel, but I cannot remember last when I had thoughts or dreams in Hebrew. It's been over 10 years since I was in Israel for a long enough time to start thinking in the language. I thought she was my sister-in-law's mother who I have not yet met, but have seen pictures of, although she looked a little different and maybe was an aunt of her's or someone else who was American-born but moved to Israel as a young-adult. Again, it seemed so strange for me to suddenly have a dream with fluent Hebrew in it.

Anyway, thanks for letting me share!

-Suzanne

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.