Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Saturday PE's (Read 18469 times)
Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Saturday PE's
Oct 8th, 2005 at 6:01pm

We're all still on for trying tonight right?  A couple more Saturday's was it? 

I'm just surprised no one has had anything to tell the in the past several days, since at first a lot of you had been getting stuff here and there and posting like crazy. 

Or is everyone just waiting to try and/or post until after tonight? 

Well I am still very excited about it, and have been working hard on my mental preparation for it.  I have something special I want to try tonight, so if any results come of it I will be greatly pleased.  I won't say anything yet as part of it is for experiementation sake, (but most of it is because of the best example of PUL I have ever received).

See you guys out there!

Love, Vicky

Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Re: Saturday PE's
Reply #1 - Oct 8th, 2005 at 10:57pm

Well, I tried last night and got nothing at all.  But I think that I'll try again tonight, remembering the no time ~ all time thing.

We have company for the next 2 weeks, arrived from the east coast and got here before midnight, but stayed up and visited for hours.  I got to bed around 4 AM, and by 6 AM I'd had to get up 3 times with the worse "charley horses" in my legs that I've ever experienced! 

So, my physical was not conducive to my psychical (did I spell those right?)

Love,
Willowheart

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #2 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 8:32am

I tried last nigth but fell asleep as usual ! so I got up this AM, ran an errand, then came back and put on a hemisync music tape and just imagined/thougth about being around the crystal and tried to think of speaking to each person I remembered as wanting to be there. I tired to say something unique to each person. And one person "spoke" back! But so far I can't tnink of anything that might have been confirmatory. I guess I'm waiting for the other reports to come in!

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 12:35pm

Hello all, here are my impressions regarding our group PE:

Oct. 7th:

Played on my musical instrument, accompanied by a bass. Thought about if I accompanied myself or if maybe Ryan was so kind?

(With Hemi-Sync Focus 27)
  At the TMI crystal:
  I saw some persons, more like outlined figures in light grey color, I came near to some.
  A woman was angry at me. She shouted: "Who/what do you think you are? You're such puffed up!" I thought: "Hmm, maybe I am, but only a little. I'm not ego-free, but I try to not hurt anyone!" Then a different scene appeared: A young woman or girl, sitting in a doorway reading a book. It seemed to be the doorway of a little house at the country. I thought maybe a scene in the past of the woman who is angry at me? Then the scene faded and there was again the angry woman. Now she was sitting and reading a book and didn't notice me anymore. [Last week I was rejected by a female person. Felt like it was the same woman this time]
  I looked at the crystal and it shifted to a wheel. I looked closer what it is, and it consisted of two discs and between them were boards, like a wheel which is built to be moved by water. Looked like made of wood. I remembered one of us told last week of a windmill and another of water ( I think it was Mendel/Mike, laffingrain/Alysia). (Maybe just a visualized memory; but wheels do regularly pop up in my mind-journeys)
  I asked if I could meet someone who will remember the same things like me so we could get a match back in C1. Then a young woman showed up, she looked like 17 to 25 years old, blond long hair, wearing a white summerdress, model-like kind of looking. She nodded me to a bench. Beside the bench, on the ground, was a frame of rusty metal, looks like something for gardening or farming, a tool for a tractor maybe. She wanted to show something to me, she pulled a rope, but I don't saw what was attached to the rope. She took something and unfolded it like a big sheet of paper, and it became bigger and bigger; then she presented me something like a little basket, and something fell out of it to the ground, I collected it and it were strawberries. I thought: "Is this going to be an Ingmar Bergman movie?!" I gave the strawberries back to her and we ate it. I asked what this is about and she signaled "I just want to share my strawberries with you". I got the names "Giselle" or "Gisela" [but I'm pretty weak in receiving names correctly I suppose].

Oct. 8th:

(With Hemi-Sync Focus 27)

(1) When I was close to the meeting point at the crystal I thought to myself: "Do you have a present to give to the group? Hmm, didn't think about it..." Then I decided not to imagine a solid thing for to give to the group but a feeling which had come just into my mind. I wasn't sure if it's a real good feeling but some may find it at least interesting, I thought. So I tuned into this feeling by some imaginations:
  Evening. It's quiet. Only a little tree whispering maybe, from the forest nearby. A blackbird is singing. The evening sun.
After sunset. A feast outside. It's still quiet, or damped sounds. It's dark but there are lanterns, those made of paper and the light within shines through, colored, but not loud, not glaring, smooth and gentle glowing, but this glowing was somehow intense, attractive. I was always fascinated by this light. Maybe it reminds me of a world I cannot recall fully? Where persons appear like those friendly lights? There are so many lanterns now. So if it were persons? And I too, and connected with them. They are each such fair and friendly. I can visit them, but when I go to them, they are not like a person, but like an environment which matches exactly a yearning of mine, each lantern-person is a special yearning-environment and I can live in it. Could this be?
  I had two short breaks during my above dwelling in that imagination, I asked for a meeting to verificate. The first I met was someone who carried ice-cream. This person doubles the ice-cream into two portions and gave one to me. The second person I saw then was someone who lit a candle or a torch.
  I asked myself if I shouldn't pay more attention to my appearence, in respect of the group. "No, do what you feel good with" I thought and let go of to "be in the right shape" and it felt good to be less controlled, to be a fuzzy foggy grey glowing cloud of light, to be lazy instead of sharp-formed. I thought: "Maybe better think all is in me rather than to think about meeting someone outside of me? Hmm, makes me feel such relaxed".

(2)The way "up" with the HemiSync tape I was in a ship, similar to a Viking's ship, with many others.
  The TMI crystal's shape stayed the same, while it became clear like glass. I went into it. It felt calm and secure. One came into it too (maybe Vicky?) and we were sitting in it. "What now?" The other one asked. I noticed that we were slowly but steady floating upwards, without the feeling to be inside the crystal.
  Then a third one came, I thought could be Ryan, so Ryan had found Vicky here. We pondered what we should choose as a sign to remember in C1. Make music? Hmm, no, we had that. I chose those little firework kind of sticks which looks like fumigating candles, but when you light it, it burns white making sparks, it's used on partys, Newyear's day, concerts etc. (I guess "sparkler" is the correct English word for it) So I had this sparklers and was running around with it showing it. I again thought of the glowing lanterns. Then made a little music again with bass accompany.
  A person catched my attention, thought of Alysia. "Hmm, her hat looks like a typical wizard's hat this time!" I thought. I tried to give some general infos or, better to say, "vibes", about me.
  Then RAMs voice from the HemiSync tape was calling for travel back to C1 through the different focus levels and I had the impression that someone was curious about it and joined me on my way back.

Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 2:38pm

Tried again last night.  Actually got to the Crystal and lay my face against it, with my arms sort of out in a hug.  It felt surprisingly real; cool; nice. 

I sensed others there, but couldn't actually see anyone, there didn't seem to be many.  That was it.  That's all I can recall!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 3:39pm

hello all you people who I fasten my attention on Grin
Vicky, I decided almost unconscously not to be a cheerleader this week, almost like I was wanting to see how many would go ahead and lead us again, or who was remembering, who was trying, either in conversation here or at the crystal within obe, dream or imagination. yes, right we have one more PE planned for next Saturday, and after that only once a month..this way our energy will not cause this board to crash! Grin  but of course it is always up to the individual to ask, or design a PE or share one. we have no cheerleader such as I might have called myself. I am instead like a happy camper! Wink
partially the reason for the empty thread is we were creating too much an energy to produce something, so u can see the wisdom to allow all airheads such as myself I speak...to deflate Grin  this way we can be the more relaxed to enjoy the small things that happen as well. What I also pick up from Spooky is we are creating a group consciousness; an actual entity of our joined energies and intents. more on this later, as we go. Spooky is a poet mind...I much enjoyed sailing my boat on his waters...I would like to be  a poet also. perhaps I am. Irene, or Black Panther, our friend here, she has said I speak in riddle, but she still likes me! ha ha! in a sense we have to read each other within riddle here as it is an abstract type of thinking when we reminese on these journeys. not always do we need verifications aplenty. not if you travel to the heart. also in the heart is verification, for feelings will tell a rote or two. Good to hear from you Lucy and Hannah that you are still in the game. I need to go make a post to tell Spooky something about my feelings concerning his trip this time. I did not make a trip myself as I felt I was still resting up from the last one! Grin  love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 4:24pm

Spooky said:  [Last week I was rejected by a female person. Felt like it was the same woman this time]
_____
Me:
yes, this seem to be the case. I'm sure u understand, that it is easy to arouse egos here and that in these areas of the mind we should not take personally another's opinion of ourselves to let it be hurtful for it can be a state of jealousy, not belonging to you. that this one reads a book...I like that!
______
Me:
Yes, i visualized a moat of water around the crystal once, but was confused what it was for, so I imagined to make a shower with it...whatever. lol.
____

Spooky said:
 I asked if I could meet someone who will remember the same things like me so we could get a match back in C1.
____
Me:
this is a good idea. I should remember that trick!
_____

Spooky said:
Then a young woman showed up, she looked like 17 to 25 years old, blond long hair, wearing a white summerdress, model-like kind of looking. She nodded me to a bench. Beside the bench, on the ground, was a frame of rusty metal, looks like something for gardening or farming, a tool for a tractor maybe. She wanted to show something to me, she pulled a rope, but I don't saw what was attached to the rope. She took something and unfolded it like a big sheet of paper, and it became bigger and bigger; then she presented me something like a little basket, and something fell out of it to the ground, I collected it and it were strawberries. I thought: "Is this going to be an Ingmar Bergman movie?!" I gave the strawberries back to her and we ate it. I asked what this is about and she signaled "I just want to share my strawberries with you".
____

if this is another one who recognizes themself please tell Spooky if it is you: if no one comes forth, I just want to tell Spooky what came to my mind as I read his delightful journey, and I had fun to remember my farm.
I laugh, as it is not that I am with long blonde hair, but once I was: it is not that I am young, but once I was. so we just go with these other things knowing, me or not me, looks do not matter out there; can come dressed as devil or saint as u wish!
I had a farm once where the previous owner had left some rusty farm implements laying about on the grass, two of these items, did not know what to do with these antiques, so decided to make of them lawn ornaments and planted some flowers in them or around them. I grew fond of them. I am rather like a junk collector in a way. on this farm I grew and sold strawberries to the town. I was famous for my jam! I was also called by the name of strawberry rosemary when I was 24.
If there is a Gisela out there please announce yourself!
___
Spooky said:
 (1) When I was close to the meeting point at the crystal I thought to myself: "Do you have a present to give to the group? Hmm, didn't think about it..."
_____
Me:
this is another good idea. we can learn from Spooky, as this becomes like an intention. gifting one another. anybody know what I'm talking about? I think u do. it is a way to express PUL. seems like it always works to express something good out there makes something good to happen.
_______
Spooky said:
A blackbird is singing. The evening sun.
____
Me: lol. heres what I started singing when I read this: a beatles number: "blackbird singing in the dead of night..take these broken wings and learn to fly...all your life..u were only waitin' for this moment to arrive..you were only waiting for this moment to arrive.
_____
Spooky said:
And I too, and connected with them. They are each such fair and friendly. I can visit them, but when I go to them, they are not like a person, but like an environment which matches exactly a yearning of mine, each lantern-person is a special yearning-environment and I can live in it. Could this be?
_____
Me:  this reminds me of the group consciousness, the entity I was talking about above, it's composed of each fair and friendly person here which creates the environment on this forum and out there as well. we all have yearnings to learn; is why we come here. we are actually "alive" and living on this board, and anyone can sense the energy as Spooky is trying to express in words what he feels when he takes a trip.
______
Spooky said:
"Maybe better think all is in me rather than to think about meeting someone outside of me? Hmm, makes me feel such relaxed".
_____
this description what happened to me awhile back. I stopped going "out." as you all had instead come "into" me. it is so very relaxed, like we live in the same house, but it's not crowded living space! just relaxed.
_____

"What now?" The other one asked. I noticed that we were slowly but steady floating upwards, without the feeling to be inside the crystal.
_____
we sail our boats slowly but surely upwards. we soon don't need the crystal to meet within. we evolve anyway without it.
_____

A person catched my attention, thought of Alysia. "Hmm, her hat looks like a typical wizard's hat this time!"
_____

u catch my attention too Spooky! but u always have, the hat? I felt like maybe I was the one running around with the sparkler! ha ha! had no idea people were interested in PE around here!
ok, this was too lovely really. I enjoyed it. hope someone else went. ...

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 4:45pm

How nice to get such a detailed response Alysia! Thank you.
Just a little word-game about the strawberry-"Giselle". Did maybe someone said to you "Geez-sell!" (the strawberries)? Ha ha, well, just a thought. Will be back later.
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 4:57pm

ha, Spooky...that would be stretching it a bit... Wink

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 5:27pm

Hello, nice to see some of us are still at it!   Smiley

Spooky, as usual it is wonderful and lovely to hear your report.  And just as wonderful to read Alysia's take on everything. 

As for me, I am sad to say I promptly fell asleep!  Each time I woke throughout the night I remembered to work on it, but I don't remember anything.  I am going to have to work on this stuff sitting up from now on. 

Love, Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 9:39pm

Willowheart said: "Tried again last night.  Actually got to the Crystal and lay my face against it, with my arms sort of out in a hug.  It felt surprisingly real; cool; nice." 

Yes, Willowheart, doesn't it feel wonderful!  I didn't go this time, but it is so very grounding, so very solid, isn't it?

love, blink

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #11 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 10:14pm

I haven't had a chance to go unless it was during my sleep last night and I don't remember a thing, but rarely do lately.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 10:48pm

I am still in awe.  Of all this, of all of you!  This is good, trust me on that ... I needed very much to "fall into" something wonderful that would inspire me, wake me up, instill that desire in me to go forward again. 

Perhaps I'm finally getting some of that balance that is purported to be some sort of 'sign' of spiritual maturing!  I truly love this planet so very much, and enjoy to the max all the earthy and material things and beings that I'm blessed with here.  But I used to "swing" more ... I'd be so high with the mystical wonders that I had trouble functioning well in my solid role here.  Then after awhile I would turn my attention back to my physical exsistence, and deliberately re-ground myself, and the spiritual wonders would fade some, then I'd find myself longing for them ... 

Now, well, I seem to have both, more of both, all the time, and there really doesn't seem to be such a division as there used to.  It all seems to flow together now. 

Of course, in the last few weeks, I've been reading so much from folks here about levels!  Labeled levels!  Separated areas!  I'm wondering if this will be true, for me.  Of course, to a degree, it will.  But once upon a time (in 1997 in fact), I had the extreme blessing to be in Greece, and on a boat, and heard "the Voice" say ... All is One and One is All.  I knew this was true.  It happened as I saw all the colors in the sea of Beings who had come to me the previous May in a vision.  In my effort to describe them, I call them The Attributes.  I guess that's a whole other story.

Thank you, my delightful 'new' friends.  Thank you for welcoming me and encouraging me.  I deeply appreciate you, All.

Love,
Willowheart

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Oct 9th, 2005 at 11:39pm

Hi Hannah,

I'm so glad you're here. Wink  And I'll be waiting to hear your story of the Attributes.

Back about 30 years ago, maybe 25, when I was deep into reading anything occult, I read about automatic writing. I tried it using circles as was advised and all of a sudden my hand wrote 'All Is One and One is All.'  I was amazed and afraid to try it again. But I know I was on my way, way back then.  I didn't understand it then though.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #14 - Oct 10th, 2005 at 2:42am

Hey everyone!

Well it's great to come back and see all the new adventures! I have just finished reading and they are good. And i hope i was playing bass spooky, if i knew you were playing it probly would be me as i love to play my bass and music Grin, hope it sounded ok!

Being with my cousins (and a have a couple of drinks...lol a couple) i didn't have time or have the sober-ness lol too join you guys as me here but seems i did out there!

Well I am really reall glad this is still going Smiley. Sometimes projects/adventures start off with the energy then they dwindle, this one is still alive and I feel it will be for ages as yet even though it might not seem it after next saturdays PE which i hope to join you guys on my concious level here.

Well just to let you know I am still here with all my energy, bet you didn't need to be told that though!

Cya all soon out there,

Ryan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.