Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Smaller PE groups (Read 31180 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: Smaller PE groups
Reply #15 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 2:55pm

Ok I'm kinda getting so say i go out and we all meet up, when you go to sleep and have a dream you are remembering it? Or am I going away again and trying to understand it too much? lol

I don't know what just happened in the board! And that really gets to me when i lose stuff i typed out and i can't normally be bothered to write it all up again! lol so thankyou for doing so!

I love allsorts of music! Name anything i will most probly try it except heavy thrash where they scream down the mics and boy bands! May sound weird from an 18year old but i love music so much, its to me more than hearing or playing notes, its who we are and soulful and expression about saying what you have to say to the world and as long as it is that it is good music! i did really enjoy yours and specially since it had all those qualities in it! are they available of your website i think i read? Have to look into that! Ive only heard "Who?" atm.

but saying that i love my chilipepper funk from back in the 80's, the uplift mofo party plan album! I just made a song as well! Well a verse while this board was offline, see if i can post it up for you guys to listen, it won't have energy in it tho, its on the computer Sad.

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 3:40pm

Mair, I looked at the posting time and four of us were posting within minutes of one another, must have created a traffic jam! squealing tires, i can see it now!

Right, thinking about Lucy..no I never saw a picture of you and I don't think the fluffy hair is a hit, but thanks for trying to see it as fluffy! could be you have a lot of body in your hair as opposed to say flat against the head? (still trying, ha ha!) are you 5'4 approx? the evenly proportioned? she was cute whoever she was!

right, no time, no space because as every good scientist knows you must have time to have space, or location I should say. maybe David will join us..he knows this dimensional stuff of mind better than me! fer sure!  I think you got it right, a good word Lucy used was place marker. and what else she said rang a bell in me...Anna said the same..we don't know each other "well" enough. so we might...get to know each other better as we go on...I'm already getting more clues about you all...what I think we are doing is an exercise in imagination, which is supposed to yield results eventually..the imagination becomes a door to walk through...not to stay in the doorway exactly..we all seem sometimes to be stuck in the door jamb, about 1,000 people in the door jamb...nice.....still, I'm having fun and I hope it's ok with you all to take some more peeks. maybe it works to let each person pass single file? just by paying attention. I love the hits we have, which are hits we didn't have before. speaking of the roses and Ryan's recent obe.
heres a thought; what would it be like to not have a body? to think yourself up to another? would it be like groping in the dark? might be. we need to feel our way. use feelings more. give gifts when we travel..healing or delivering boost seems to be a favorite pastime out there as a part of the greater universal set up. the only time I've experienced anything phenonmenol in obe or dream, or intentional objective endeavors is when I was either searching for love, giving it, or receiving it from another...so maybe thats why retrievals are a great way to surf out there first.
Lucy, I imaged a forum as a mall before also, complete with an escalator; seems logical as a forum can be selling many ideas as can be seen as storefronts.

Ryan, I see dreams as a way to remember what I'm up to at night, as unlimited mind, while the body sleeps. but I also see dream symbology to convey how I surf concepts, ideas by using objects. I see symbols as just symbols of my real spiritual  activities..I have to break the code by using the interpretor. Its like when Hannah said she gave me an Emerald necklace. each stone has a certain vibration and each color the same..if I want to break the code I would search out books to help me understand what stones are in personal reference in terms of who and what I am. in this way, every dream object has a hidden meaning to discover. so yes, I'd say dreams are the same as obe in that sense, just that the sensations are absent in one and perhaps is a matter of degree of awarenss of participating in such a fluid and creative state. meditate on this one for awhile...it will blow you away "I AM THAT I AM."

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Reply #17 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 5:10pm

Hi everyone,

I don't know where to post anymore!   Smiley  There is so much happening on this board suddenly that it is hard to keep up.  It took me a long time just to catch up on all the new posts that took place today.

I didn't have a good night last night, didn't connect at all.  But I will keep trying. 

I think it is getting overwhelming now with so many people and it is hard to keep up and remember what everyone has to say too.  I'm not complaining, just saying how I feel.  I don't want to miss out on anything someone has posted.  I know there are so many of you that I need to get to know better. 

There is so much I want to respond to, so many individual posts that keep flying by because I'm not here to post immediately.  I guess I will just take my time and respond when I can.  I really do feel bad if I don't respond, I don't want anyone to think I'm not paying attention or not sincere. 

Anyway, thanks for listening.  My family is bugging me to get off the computer for a while, but I will be back later! 

Love to all,
Vicky
Smiley

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #18 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 5:36pm

Hi Vicky, we've sort of solved the problem you're talking about to only do a once a month scheduled PE (excluding the next two Saturday nites, gang?)

then do smaller PE with 2 or 3 people involved, the way you and Ryan did so well!
and also leave it open for discussion whenever...so don't worry! love, alysia

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #19 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 6:36pm

Ok.

I am happy with what I've received so far.  You are right Alysia, that imagination method does prove to work.  I've got some thoughts to add about it but I need to look at my notes, give it some more thinking, and I know there is something there I want to expand on.  Just give me more time to think and get it straight in my head.  I think I'm just too tired tonight.  (We just had a hamster funeral, and more tears, and some good talk about the afterlife.  It was endearing but sad).   Tomorrow I will feel better.

Vicky

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #20 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 6:45pm

Mairlyn & Alysia,

You're right, you have just blown me outta the water again!

I didn't mention Moshe because I didn't see him ... what I also didn't mention is:  When I decided to go to bed early to try the 2nd time, I asked Moshe to join me on this if he wanted too. 

It's a terrible thing to go through, putting down your dog, your friend, your most devoted most loving companion.  If there had been any other option, any at all ... but, there wasn't.  I'm thinking that I may be blocking myself from being able to see him now.  I keep following Linn's (and others) advice to continue telling him how much I love him. 

But, you both saw him.  He's happy, playing with Spirit, I'll bet he just loved that, he loved playing with Fanny, here.  And Alysia, just the way you termed that ...
{  by the way, the first time I went out I saw and petted Hannah's Moshe, and he was cuddled up to her legs, so glad to be with her! was he very protective of you Hannah?  }
He was such a massive Chesapeake, close to 100 pounds, yet with me, I used to tell him he thought he was a cat, by the way he would rub against my legs!  Sometimes he'd nearly knock me over at the kitchen sink, and I'd just sit down on the floor and let him be a lap dog for a bit.  And yes, he was protective of me, to the max.

So, thank you so much for seeing him with me, and for sharing that.  It's been 2 months ... I thought I'd wait much longer ... but I went to an animal shelter today, and will probably be getting a small 8 mo. old male Black Lab.  Somehow I feel that Moshe is behind this!  He'd want me to have the protection that he provided, and he'd want this lovely abandoned fella to have a good home. 

As for these PE's ... I'm excited!  I know I need to relax more, and just let things flow instead of trying so hard.  And at least the night before, during my "practise", I did see the Crystal, and Mairlyn and Spirit!  And the time before that, Mairlyn & Alysia together.  So maybe that's what getting our signatures means ... since I've seen both your pictures, but we've not met in person, but have somehow communicated our I AM essence to each other.  If I can get this much, then surely I'll get more, in time.  (Oh oh, there's that 4 letter 'time' word again! LOL) 

So, I'm delighted to be included with this, and I feel pretty sure we're all going to be surprised with what we pick up, even when we don't think we're getting things that 'count'! 

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #21 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 7:10pm

You're doing great Hannah. And you know, sometimes we remember things later that we didn't at the time too. 

Yes, it sounds like it's time for you to get another dog. Moshe knows best.  Moshe will help with the new pup too.  I know that Teddy is here a lot helping with Spirit.

Much Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 7:34pm

Well Hannah! I'm so glad it seems I got a hit with Moshe..and I do remember thinking, how strange that she leans so closely to Hannah..I wonder how Hannah likes that? (I'm a small critter person)
so now that u told me she was like a cat, it figures! wow! it's really fun to get a hit!
and was wondering Mairlyn if you have a book handy what emeralds mean spiritually? it was intriguing the way we each had our own stone from Hannah...I'll find out someday what it means Cheesy

you are lighting a fire under me once more Hannah! glad u joined us. love, alysia

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #23 - Oct 2nd, 2005 at 10:13pm

I got this from a website on the internet:

Emerald
"The Stone of Successful Love" 
and "The Healer's Stone"
Color:  Green: The color of Healing and Hope.  Made of the base mineral beryl, with minute traces of chromium and vanadium giving this gemstone the "green fire
Metaphysical:
As a POWER STONE it offers physical, emotional and spiritual balance.

Although Emerald is a stone of prosperity and riches, it is not just a materialistic stone.  It also encourages spiritual growth, clear vision, memory, faith, intelligence and communication, inspiration, joy, intuition, clairvoyance, sensuality, love, romance, beauty, harmony, tranquility, serenity, clarity, cleansing, justice, friendship and unity.  It seems that more kinds of physical healing have been ascribed to the emerald than to almost any other stone.

Relationships: Brings security in love. It allows access to the mystery we hold deepest in our hearts, thereby healing and activating our highest hearts desire. Many women over the centuries have chosen this crystal over Diamond as their wedding stone. Emerald's harmonic energies help make your relationship more successful and promotes domestic bliss. This gem can show you a crystal clear solution to a tough problem. Helping couples work through the early stumbling blocks that often kill relationships.

Psychic: A powerful stone of psychic insight, prophecy, and abundance.

Serenity: Emeralds have a tranquilizing affect on the heart and mind, inspiring calm, clear assurance.

Healing: Emerald is best known as a stone of both spiritual love and spiritual healing, and is the stone most frequently recommended for the "wounded healer," healers who take on their clients' issues or who don't focus enough on their own healing.

Creativity: It is also a crystal related to abundance and creativity.

Truth: This is a truth promoting stone, inspiring deep “Heart” knowing from within.

Group Dynamics: Improves group unity.  This gem is especially helpful in large work situations, it promotes harmony within the group and helps them work together for solutions.

Career: Keep an Emerald in your work space. It improves your memory & increases your mental skills. The gem brings greater focus, allowing you to see the best solutions, giving you the tools you need to overcome challenges & motivates you to act.

Heart Chakra: Emerald is excellent for protecting  the heart Chakra. Your Heart Chakra can be opened or activated using an Emerald.

Physical:
Aids healing in the areas of eyesight, upper respiratory tract, liver function, strengthens the immune system & helps you recover from infections (pneumonia); fortifies the heart and detoxifies the blood; anti-inflammatory.  Breathing, heart, lymph nodes, blood, thymus, pancreas, balance blood sugar, childbirth, labor, eyesight. respiratory inflammations, .

Strengthen heart Chakra for abundance, growth, peace, harmony, patience, love, fidelity, monogamy, honesty. Lift depression and insomnia. Excellent general healer.

Professions: All Healing professions, Doctors, Nurses, Ambulance, Counselors, Psychiatrists,

4th Chakra: Heart

Astrological Sign: Stone of Taurus and Gemini.

#2 and #4 vibrations.

Birthstone: May

Archangel Raphael is the Archangel for those in need of healing, wholeness, and unity and he is affiliated with the colors green and deep pink.

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #24 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 2:47am

Mair..what website did you find that on?  I've done a search, but can't find it.  I had one before,but didn't bookmark it.

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 8:17am

wow Mair, that was so cool about the emerald, it all rings perfectly true; isn't it a little amazing that it is associated with the 4rth heart chakra which I worked on opening in this life? and the deep fushia color, a deep pink is mentioned which a guide pointed out to me had developed in another chakra, can't remember which one right now, unless it was the solar plexus. I noticed deep pink and green are colors of archangel Raphael, which I know nothing about these beings..at least not consciously!
so Hannah dear, looks like you have another eye popping hit! love, alysia

and thank you Mairlyn for giving me that information.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #26 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 9:50am

Shirley, it was here:

http://www.gemstonegifts.com/stones/emerald.htm

They don't have opals though and that's what I was given.  Cry

Love, Mairlyn Wink

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #27 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 4:35pm

Well i haven't had much success so far with our experiments and can't get to sleep again! But before i gave up i just imagined meeting up! This is more phasing but i was far too concious and awake in C-1 for this to be phasing but some things did happen unexpected but was fun just imagining, i'm hoping i'll find you all out there one day so just imagining i hope is setting deep intentions!

Anyway I came up to the crystal and looked at it, I'm finally here! I touch it, can't believe it, i look around and notice Alysia, hey over here, i'm here! I also notice Vicky on the other side of the crystal and we hugg and I'm happy we have met and were laughing! Alysia comes up and bites the crystal! lol she says it isn't real and i think that was her proving to me, its over there and she points, i imagine two crystals are on two little hills, one fake and one real so i start to run down the hill to the next one but Alysia flying over head says what are you doing!? Fly! Fly! so i do and we fly and ended up flying round the crystal then suddenly we shoot up together high in the clouds??

Up in the clouds is another crystal...the way i thought of it was the crystal is below but we are now at the conciousness of the crystal (same shape), i seem to know about this and tell Alysia look at that! only touch it with your finger though theres so much energy up here its too much too handel! Alysia touches it and the power is strong and shes filled with energy and is amazed!

As we are floating down she says to make sure i show Vicky as well which i promise and we then we return to the crystal. I fly round and grab Vicky and we start to fly up, she wonders what were doing and i say I have to show her something! We find the Crystals conciousness again and shes amazed and excited as well! I tell her about only touching with 1 finger and she acknowledges, the crystal this time is surrounded by a sphere of energy, we put our heads through and she touches it and can't believe the power coming from this crystals conciousness! We return down to the crystal and start dancing a bit but decide we should have some fun and i say well the only thing i can think of is....and i tag Alysia and shout "your it!" lol

Vicky relising what just happened and me run away and fly and Alysia chases us, i hide behind the crystal but Alysia's too smart and i feel a presence  behind me, and i turn round and Alysia shouts ah-ha think you could hide!? as she tags me lol and then flys away i chase after but then notice Vicky trying to hide in the corner haha! So i fly after her but shes too fast! So i sit on the grass and say I've given up! Vicky and Alysia come to me and ask why then i say haha not really and tag Vicky! Shes annoyed by this (in a good way! lol) and flys after me and rugby tackles me and we fall to the floor, Alysia comes over and we all sit down laughing after the fun we have just had.

We then decided with all this fun we should send out love to everyone and help for the future so we link in a circle (like in sports just before the game) and a giant beam of energy shoots from us up into the air! This stops and I say that i must go and enjoyed my time here and that i must go write it up anyway just to share, Alysia said she'll see me on the board, shes here already and Vicky said the same, i say ok ill see you on there! and turn to leave.

Just before i do i notice a group of people watching what was happenig. This group i know is from the board, i say hello an didn't see them there but had to go. I instantly sit up not shifting any concious at all as i wasn't really anywhere anyway except here on C-1. Just like to share, a few things happened unexpected but was just fun and i hope I've set intentions to meet with you all soon!

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #28 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 4:36pm

Haha i just checked you are both here Smiley!

Ryan

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #29 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 4:41pm

This might not be the best place to put this post, but it might be I don't know.

There are so many of you who I don't talk directly with very much, but I'd just like to say that I appreciate you being here even if I don't directly acknowledge you.  I learn so much from people here, and I don't always remember who I learned what from, so this is just a general THANK YOU to all of you.

There are some specific people like Hannah, who I'd like to tell I appreciate you too, you seem very open minded and loving.  I'm glad I am getting to know you.

And Mairlyn, I haven't told you this, but you always seem to put things into the words that I couldn't, or you explain things in such a way that makes it all clear to me.  Did you know that I sometimes wake in the wee hours feeling like you are talking to me?  I never remember the dream, but I feel like you are imparting knowledge to me--I just need to work on my memory.   Wink

And to others, I will get around to thinking of what I wanted to say, but like I said before, so many people are posting these days it is hard to keep up.  It takes all my energy just to read it all.   Wink

On another note, what I wanted to expand on was how the imagination method can open up awareness.  Using the imagination can get the creative process started, and then with a little trust (and no doubt) that perception can open up even further and that's when unexpected things start to happen.  This is what Bruce's work explains.  I just needed time to sort it out and understand it. 

Then, the only thing I don't know is what causes the next step in pushing it into phasing or OBE.  What is the trigger? 

This is the process that took place for me when I did my first retrieval of the kids starting a fire in a barn.  First I just trusted using my imagination, then unexpected things happened and I trusted and played along, and then I got a full blown color 3D visual and the feeling of being a point of consciousness outside my body. 
I haven't reproduced that experience yet, or any other like it.  I am working on it, but most of my problem is finding a quiet place and time alone.  But I know that it can be done. 

I just wanted to share my breakthrough in understanding how that process works.  Thanks for letting me think out loud here.

Love, Vicky  Cheesy

WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.