Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing (Read 36323 times)
DocM

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing
Reply #30 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 1:42pm

I'll be there Saturday.  Going to meditate somewhere between 9 pm and 1130 eastern standard time. 

If I meet anyone out there, you should know that the secret password is "Rosebud"

I'll set my intent for the next two nights.  The Monroe crystal outside.  Its a date. 

Matthew

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #31 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 1:51pm

Cool Mathew...the more the merrier... Wink

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #32 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 2:21pm

Hey!

Well just thought I'd let ya know this saturday I'm out again lol! I'm leaving my job, last day tommorow yesss! Can't wait but everyones going out on the saturday so will be my chance to see them all and say goodbye so kinda gonan have to miss thisone again....

So I won't be able to try at the same time but will be trying in the days before and after to see what i can get and relate back, even if i don't see you out there i might pick up on something so I'll be sure to try!

Good luck everyone!

Ryan

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #33 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 9:54pm

Hey Ryan, My view is that this meeting saturday is "outside of time", local linear time anyway, and you will still access the gathering by targeting it in the days before and after... I probably won't post my own notes until tues. nite...   Mathew, I am real jazzed you've tossed your hat in the ring and joined us, really does make it merrier.... ( You too Willowheart! I'm glad you're here.)  Alright friends, we'll talk soon, Tim

IP Logged

Lucy

C1
Reply #34 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 9:59pm

I would be curious to know the actual physical size of the crystal in the picture.  It is shown with no humans visible. The other night as I was going to sleep, I decided to practice visualizing the crystal, and when I did practice, my impression was that, in contrast to the picture, there were many "people" milling around. Like a mall or bar. Is this a common meeting place? Then no wonder you need some clues to identify others!

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #35 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 11:50pm

Lucy, it's too bad I don't have a scanner anymore or I could show you all a picture of my Gateway Voyage participants and trainers at the crystal. Offhand, I'd say the crystal is 8 to 10 feet tall and way too big around to put one person's arms.  It's huge. In the picture, the man who gave TMI the crystal is sitting on top of it. Wink

I'm so glad to see so many people participating. And Hannah, so happy to see you here too. Your statement:

Quote:
Then, I tried to go to the Crystal, but even though I could see it (didn't see anyone around it), I kept getting side-tracked ... and saw Alysia and Mairlyn, together, from the back, and they seemed to be gardening, along a weathered fence or barn.
really hit me as I could see it in my mind from your perspective. And yes, I love gardening and getting my hands in the dirt. I don't have any place to garden now but we have houseplants that have thrived because of my love, my naming them, and Miracle Grow. LOL  I also talk to the nature spirits that are tending each plant.

Gardening means growing which we are all doing and that brings to mind harvesting of the crop, flowers, and souls.  Roll Eyes

Much Love, Mairlyn Wink

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #36 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 11:06am

ok, I'm gonna play pretend secretary; heres my list of participants I will be looking for shortly:
1) Shirley  2) Tim F.  3)Hannah  4)Lucy  5) Mair  6)White 'Feather  7) Anna (somebody)  8. Spooky  9)Mike  10) Ryan  11)Carolyn  12)Mathew(Doc) 13)Vicky 14)Irene (black Panther) 15)Blink 16)Ricky  17) Kathy

oh, and Tim might bring a friend. oh, and might see Bruce and Bob Monroe there. lol..depends on their schedule? this is just me talking and imagining. as if u didn't know that? Grin

could be a bigger crowd once u get there..expect the unexpected? Wink I don't want anybody to feel left out so list your name if u want to join in here and give it a go, the only thing you've got to lose is maybe 10 minutes of your time if using the imagination method. don't forget as Bruce recently said in a post, he teaches this stuff to a group in 15 minutes! incredible thought! I totally believe it though! I think one of his classes had a 100% success rate...that's awesome Bruce!
I have a memory like an elephant, so am playing organizer here. Wink Lucy, yea, I'm also trying to get to know everybody to receive that signature been talking about. Anna(somebody) was right on as our newest member, she possess's a jewel of wisdom for us. each one of us is so important equally. so don't be surprised if you get out there and everyone looks like hard to define who they are. I'll try to remember my ridiculous hat Grin 8) Roll Eyes although I'm not sure that's a good way to produce a signature to home in on? maybe Mike, since he's real good at homing in folks, he can guide us a little?  btw; in the next 2 to 4 weeks I am moving out of roswell and packing and flying down the road..so if I don't play secretary during that time and u don't see me much I am with you all still in my spirit and in my mind, but it's up to you to keep this thread alive. had a suggestion after saturday to build a new thread the first one back here with something to report can start it: ...  dont be shy. Kiss  this way these threads don't get too large to read but we keep the game going so others can get in on it. we should end up with 4 separate threads for each exploration the way I'm visualizing it. I should be able to be active here for at least another week before traveling! much love and light...I truley believe I'm in love with all of you! alysia Cheesy
« Last Edit: Oct 1st, 2005 at 9:40am by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #37 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 11:53am

LR, don't forget yours truly here, I gotta try this as I was just there days ago, it seems to be about 10 ft tall, I am 6'3", and I can reach the top, but not around it.
I will try to read some on Bruces #5 for technique before hand to make sure I can perceive whats happening, my biggest problem will be to remember it, I am now stating intent to remember all the details and faces and most of you I know already, If Willowheart can jump, so can I! 8)

Love, Ricardo

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #38 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 12:00pm

This is one not to miss...  I think I saw a few of you flying by yesterday.  Just a glimpse and too fast!  I'll make a point of visualizing myself at the crystal.

me:  45ish has a nice ring to it, likes classical/new age music, very little time for books anymore now that we've got computers, cat lover, city girl who prefers two lane country roads....

love, blink:)

IP Logged

Ricardo

Spiritualist, Astral Traveler

Chattanooga, Tn
Reply #39 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 12:15pm

Blink, I just realized that you are a GIRL! Gollllllieeeee,
dang it, just like me to assume you were a guy, I am
shocked. I know the soul essence anyway, gender is not important to know anyhoo...as LR says, see I got it  right this time LR!

You don't owe me a love song...singing one of LR's songs here, you will know me at the Crystal, I'll be singing....WHOOOOOOOEEEEE.

Love, Ricardo aka Ricky Grin

When you unite with me you are uniting without the ego, because I have renounced the ego in myself and therefore cannot unite with yours. Our union is therefore the way to renounce the ego in you.&&&&THE DISAPPEARANCE OF THE UNIVERSE
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #40 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 12:18pm

ok, thanks Blink and Ricky. adding you to my personal list above! Ricky, you were at the physical location of the crystal 3 days ago? I know u live in Tennessee, maybe I should look at a map..lol...is VA on your border? every since I read that Cayce lived in Virginia I've thought of that state as a meca for new thought, because now we have TMI there. Blink, you must have greatly opened awareness to see us flying by your head, that is exciting..I almost feel like I can have your signature soon. and I'm like you, I'm living in a city, well, only 48,000 people, but I'm country as country can get, like nothing better than to go barefoot and look after farm animals, what not...
see you guys when I see you! love, alysia
ps Ricky...don't think I'll have trouble finding you!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #41 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 12:23pm

wow, Blink is a female! I always saw her as female in my mind..and I was right! (pat self on back) Ricky, you know Ayin on the other board..for the longest time I saw Ayin as a guy...then I found out Ayin was very much a she. I wonder if we need to know this information in order to find each other? well, I don't know. it seems to help me when I visualize being amongst others out there...Ricky if u are going to sing to me out there, make sure that Tim is playing in the same key...har! he's going to play a song he said!

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #42 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 2:32pm

Quote:
This is one not to miss...  I think I saw a few of you flying by yesterday.  Just a glimpse and too fast!  I'll make a point of visualizing myself at the crystal.

me:  45ish has a nice ring to it, likes classical/new age music, very little time for books anymore now that we've got computers, cat lover, city girl who prefers two lane country roads....

love, blink:)

You sure did!!  I saw most of you there Grin

I was going to post this morning, but the site wouldn't open for me.

Started out with a bunch of children..many races and creeds, all happy.  Then, my cell phone rang (playing Swanee River) and startled me back here.

After finally getting back (a coffee cup of mint chocolate chip ice cream later), I found myself at the crystal, along with most of y'all.  Everyone was happy, kind of dancing and running around.  Then..someone else came into the area and put a real damper on things. 

Real negative energy, lots of anger it seems to me.  We all kind of left, a little sad.

Perhaps next time we can overcome the negativity with PUL?  It was so unexpected, I think it took us all by surprise..

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #43 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 2:35pm

I wanted to add..I'm 45ish too Grin  But, y'all can see me in my avatar..although you need to add bangs and of course, no sunglasses at night.. Grin

More like this:
Grin Grin

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #44 - Sep 30th, 2005 at 3:30pm

I must say that Shirley is one colorful gal! are your eyes green also? Cheesy  hey Shirl, u know that negative energy you say? I think that already happened! I think the board is stronger now, that we can recognize negativity...if it shows...truly, I never knew what negativity was exactly...I'm feeling more enlightened these days Grin  I mean in my spirit..if not the rest of me Wink  but, yea, we are children I suppose, everybody is seeing that...so might as well play like children? well, maybe we're ageless? that would be cool! love, and hugs and glad u got back on. oh, do we have to tell how old we are? Lips Sealed  I'm 57 or 58. I forgot.
sometimes I can wheedle out of someone that I look younger 8)

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.