Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing (Read 36285 times)
Shirley

Afterlife Knowledge Member

San Antonio
Re: PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing
Reply #15 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:51pm

Quote:
hi Shirley..I missed you when u were in Roswell, maybe I wont miss u this time!

I still feel sad that we missed each other..but, we have met "out there" before..and will again, of that I'm sure! Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #16 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 7:29pm

don't feel sad! Cheesy you are living and well in my email address book, I always say hi to you when I go there! ha ha! love and light, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #17 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 5:07am

Alysia, you asked Mairlyn if there is another crystal indoors at TMI. I didn't saw an indoor-crystal when I was at Nancy Penn center, but the interesting thing is before I went physically there I imaginated to be at the crystal at TMI, I had no knowledge about how it looks in C1, I found a huge crystal in a hall, so indoors, at what I thought was TMI there. The institute's building was different than C1 too, much larger.
Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #18 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 9:18am

I think the confusion comes from Bruce's books where he says the crystal is in the dining room. Whenever we have a journey where we meet at the crystal, the one I posted is where everyone meets. But it doesn't really matter. If everyone sets their INTENTION to meet with others at the crystal, they will meet at the crystal no matter where it is, even if it's on the moon.  Get it? LOL

Love, Mairlyn  Grin

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 10:30am

the moon, Mairlyn? you just gave me an idea Grin
love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #20 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 11:00am

White Feather said: So, when are you doing this on Saturday, I'ld love to join if I can.
_____

I haven't set a time for saturday because Ryan's in some other country, lol, I don't do math too well Roll Eyes
everybody is different time zone, but since time is an allusion you set your own time and your thought form will travel to the crystal. anybody ever built a thought form? I have by default. long story. but thoughts/awareness can supercede time/space. sometimes this is called astral travel, sometimes dreaming lucid or dreaming true, sometimes meditating, sometimes you are just sitting there and images begin to roll by your mind...or sound. sometimes it's just black and white and very faint and subtle feelings you pick up. always ask for a guide to be assigned to you. the hardest part of PE or contacting a non/physical person is believing you are actually doing it. the mind keeps saying, nah, you are fooling yourself. Bruce instructs to play along anyway AS IF it were real. if u do this, it causes you to relax the doubt issue. is why I try to make this thread playful and fun...because this is how we as spirits created the entire world of allusion, by having fun; I'm sure God, All That Is, us, we are all that is, we are the collective God, I'm sure God did not grunt as the world was made. so don't be grunting! Cheesy
Once we get to the crystal we can get to know each other there by asking questions of each other. Tim, play me a tune first if you would! I will probably be trying to have some fun with you all in my mind ; at least thats my plan! (also, we each have a "tone", maybe we could hum our "tone" to each other? perhaps someone will come back here and report I am a Bb! ha ha ha!
Spooky, I know, I always seen the crystal in the dining hall, maybe because I read in Bruce's books it was inside; I even seen a little rope around it. seeing something that's not quite how it is in reality never stopped me from exploring further though! also, it seems we can build something in the mind, and since space is an allusion  we can gravitate to the image we made ourself...it's called building a place. as time goes on your place becomes more defined and real to you as you can circumvent doubts that you are indeed more than a body and can expand your awareness outside the body. my affirmation is We are the ones we have been looking for!  (thanks Chris!) bring some love with you, I could use some! (or just bring some fun!)

love, alysia...

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #21 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 5:39pm

Alysia, I'll definitely sing a song, maybe bring a friend... I dreamed last night of a whole bunch of us having just met There as a group. I recognised some of those walking near me; you were one, there were a lot of us...  Hey, far as i'm concerned it's already accomplished that we've all met this coming  sat. night. All I have to do is enjoy us being together over the next bunch of nights... As I fall asleep over the next several nights, I'm going to hold the intention of meeting at the crystal on saturday night, remember that intention if i wake in the middle of the night and fall back asleep, be alert to any dreams... When I have time i'll sit and explore through meditation etc.  This feels fun!  See you There, Tim

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #22 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 6:01pm

there could be tons of us floating around out there, half asleep as described in Bruce's books.
all we got to do is say "clarity now!" gotta try that.
see you there, was just thinking of dancing out there. so glad to see you here Tim. and those dreams we must not discount as I do believe the dreamlandscape does try to send a tranmission of what our greater selves are doing out there. would be fun to bring clarity to it all. love, alysia
« Last Edit: Sep 28th, 2005 at 7:26pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #23 - Sep 28th, 2005 at 9:25pm

Hello, my next two days are all to myself, so I finally will have time to get fully mentally and emotionally prepared.

I do appreciate all the talk that's been going on here, all these ideas are great for me.  This is good stuff. 

Smiley

I'm not good at answering these kinds of things, but will try:

Hobbies--Writing, scrapbooking, (other stuff I just can't think of at the moment).
Books--Dibs, Welcome To The Monkey House, The Old Woman & The Wave
Movies--What Dreams May Come, Donnie Darko, Somewhere In Time, Heaven Can Wait, Shawshank Redemption
Wish--(Still thinking about that one)

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #24 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 12:00am

Okay, I've been reading and lurking and soaking it all up ... and I just had to get registered.  May I come too?  I've not read Bruce's books, I'm not sure just how this all works, but I've been given some very good clues from you folks.  I got the photo of the crystal a few weeks ago from a posting Mairlyn did at the other forum, and besides, I was there with my dog Moses ... even before I met any of you in C1!  (See, at least I now know what C1 stands for)!  

I'd like to try, and I'm pretty sure I'll be there whether I am aware of it or not, if you don't mind a total newbie tagging along!  
Wink

{Yikes!  My head's all squashed!  I'll have to play around with the photo later ... bed time now!}

Okay, I fixed it ... (my head) ... now it's bedtime for real!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #25 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 6:00am

Hi Hannah Willowheart! good to see you get around a bit! looks like your pic got downsized but it's cute!

hee. to me this thread is like a herd of wild horses stampeding the crystal..as you know wild horses are sociable beasts...very glad to have you with us and Moses too..been debating whether to bring my chihuahua but didn't want to stretch credibility more than it might be stretched already! ha ha! however, many of us travel with our pets. they are so much a part of us. by way of introduction to those who want to get a signature on Hannah, Willowheart, she's a great lady from Linn's board and these two boards are related I'll let Hannah tell the story about Mike seeing her with us before she joined in real time. seems it was all set up to happen just like it did. I'm not surprised after seeing the future happen often enough, it no longer drives me crazy. Cheesy
I will probably use the imagination method this time (last time was lucid dream) and looking forward to it. I think I'll write each persons name down and just concentrate on each one for a minute, see if I can pick up information that way...stranger things have happened. talk later, love, alysia

IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #26 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 11:31am

Hi All,

First, the thing about Moses.  I met some of you dear folks when I followed a link that Mairlyn had left somewhere "out there" ... and I liked Linn's  forum so much that I joined right off, August 22nd.  Then I continued to read and read and read the threads (just as I've been doing here), and I came upon a PE that some of you had done last February.  In it was the following, from Mike:
"Another person brought out their big dark brown dog - the name I picked out was something like "Moses."

I sort of went into shock.  My beautiful giant brown Chesapeake Bay Retriever, Moshe, had died August 1st.  And Mike had said "something like Moses"?  Well, my husband and some of my kids had refused to call my Moshe by the name I gave him (he was MY dog so I had named him) so they had always called him Moses!  Moshe is simply the Hebrew for Moses anyway ... and Moshe and I didn't care! 

So, even though I didn't meet any of you in 'real time' until August, even though my precious dog had passed over 3 weeks before I met you ... we had been with a group of you, at the Crystal, in February!

Now!  Last night I thought I'd better practise a bit, and Mairlyn has told me that INTENTION is a key.  So, first I asked to see my guide and asked for a name if that was okay.  I didn't get a name, but I saw a person ... at first everything was like a black & white photograph, and I saw the face; but then I was shown from the waist up, in color ... male essence, slim, white robe-type collarless garment, blue eyes, very long blonde straight hair.  Long like Cher's used to be, only light blonde. 

Then, I tried to go to the Crystal, but even though I could see it (didn't see anyone around it), I kept getting side-tracked ... and saw Alysia and Mairlyn, together, from the back, and they seemed to be gardening, along a weathered fence or barn.

So, I don't exactly know what I'm doing, but I'm convinced that's okay.  I kept in mind the "have fun" advise from Alysia, and felt very confident.  My confidence sort of surprised me!  Any pointers for me folks? 

By the way, I've been reading off and on in here since August too, sometimes feeling sort of overwhelmed by everything, but completely enjoying everyone's openness in sharing.

Love,
Willowheart
   Grin

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #27 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 11:45am

Hey!

Well first of all welcome Willowheart! Haven't spoke much but now your from Linn's forum so would like to welcome you over here like you did me over there which was really nice!

Also....

Hobbies - going out & drinking, friends, bass, afterlife knowledge!, sports, red hot chili peppers and New Zealand!
Books - Bruce Moens, Robert Monroes, any other aftlerlife books and any books on RHCP or NZ really, bet you didn't see that one coming!
Movies - Rush Hour, there are too many and must get round to see What dreams may come.
Wish - Move to new zealand, get better exploring explanding conciousness, spend more times with my cousins, train for a new job in new zealand atm!

As well i was pretty tired one night and i closed my eyes for a little while, and i think i might of slightly phased, well i think it was just more imagining than anything but i was really tired so like pretty much clicked out but anyway i was on steps, it reminded me of like a big staure moment building, like i see in American films for a library, loads of steps going up to the door! And i was there and i was like "come on everyone, over here!" and Vicky and Alysia, and we hugged and i was like wow, (i was making this up imagining in my head) then suddenly everyone came from everywhere, i saw Tim rull jump a wall and run down the steps a bit, Spooky jumped off the top of the building down on the steps which impressed me! Marilyn came up the steps and loads other on this board, sorry for not mentioning everyone, but it was overwhelming and i hadn't planned to imagine that! So we all met up and then i had to go lol so i apologized and said I will see you all later.

It was just a bit of fun and getting in the mood if you like, but surpised how everyone suddenyl came! lol haha

Ryan

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #28 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 12:07pm

I like the confidence feeling you got Hannah, as confidence is hard to come by; you must have earned it somewhere!
I always had a feeling you would do just fine in everything you pursue and that this part of your life is like frosting on the cake so to speak (just a mini reading for you, hee hee!)
I feel also that you have seen Mairlyn and I appropriately, in that ever since Feb I feel I have gotten to know Mairlyn so much better, but most of our meetings have been "out there." the time I saw me and her dancing at the crystal, well, it just stayed in my head like it was a road sign to keep looking at. and this scene was through the imagination method which I have more to learn about. so..seeing us tending to the gardens out there, If I was there in person, for sure I'd have my hands deep in the soil first off! not sure Mair has a green thumb active right now, but she surely does do some wonderful gardening right here on the boards...notice how she is like a gift that keeps giving?

Ryan, I'm so glad you are doing the imagination method as that will act to build a stronger PE later. I do believe when it comes to which came first, the egg or the chicken, the egg of the imagination did come first. we shall count our chickens before they are hatched so to speak! and we are making it fun and why not? is there really any reason to say no, when we could say yes? i realize I pump you all up and I hope I do not error to lay it on so thick..yet I have very good feelings for our success if we  continue to share,ask questions freely, encourage, and give each other what tips we can. also, all those steps, I have seen those steps at the park in focus 27, the bench that sits in front aways back from the steps is what my own imagination did produce, so maybe we have a little hit here? there were tons of these steps, actually, when I was there, I thought they overdid the steps! ha ha! love, and light, and talk later, alysia
Cheesy

IP Logged

Willowheart
Ex Member

Reply #29 - Sep 29th, 2005 at 1:36pm

'Tis true, you, Mair, Kathy, Sydnei, Linn, Carolyn,  the Guys ... etc!  You're ALL the gifts that keep on giving.  Oh, I should know better than to try to name names, 'cause there's always someone I left out.  So, to ALL of you dear folks, who willingly share your lives, your dreams, your adventures, I truly thank you.

Thanks for the welcome Ryan ... your enthusiasm is catching.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.