Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing (Read 36324 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing
Sep 27th, 2005 at 10:47am

Hey everybody...received suggestion to make a new thread, the other getting too long to read comfortably. a new exploration session arriving on Saturday, so please start responding over on the new thread to build our intentions and thoughts towards saturday's PE, as we build it in the now moment is how we get there. just like thats how we build the afterlife, ever notice that?

So we have 4 more days to get ready for the exploration. I'm going to post a link next of the TMI crystal if I can find where it's at..get back with you shortly! found out a picture really helps!
received one more tip from guides; enthusiasm travels the furthest! wow! that means Ryan's gonna get there first within his natural state of enthusiasm...last one in the pool is a ______. fill in the blank...ha ha!

love and light, and KISS! keep it simple silly!

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: PE Open Talk-Experiments-Sharing
Reply #1 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 10:55am

Haha i wish! Well I like this idea and I'm going to keep placing intention and asking for help all the time leading up to this weekend! I hope i can get out there would love to see you all! Ryan

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #2 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 11:05am

Alysia, I can post the TMI crystal if you'd like.

Love, Mairlyn

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #3 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 11:16am

omygod Mairlyn I was sitting here sending u a thought that I wished you would! now here u are offering..synchronicity is happening... ...

IP Logged

somebody

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Poland
Reply #4 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 12:17pm

hello,
I can't wait saturday! but maybe we can make this questionaire before saturaday? this is my proposition of some questions:
-what is your hobby?
-what is your favourite book/film?
-what is your greatest wish?

what do you think about it?

I think questions should be kind that our answers will be different.

have you got other ideas?

Anna

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Reply #5 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 12:30pm

Hey anna!

On the other thread the last few comments or last page anyway i think a few of us tried to give a sense of "us", who we are, our characteristics, what our energy is like!! That way we can search for that energy, for that person? Not sure if this all makes sense! lol worth a look.

Ryan

IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #6 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 1:52pm

I'd like to look for y'all too..its been a while since I attempted this.

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 3:07pm

Hi everyone,
yesterday I followed a signal and met a guy nonphysically. We talked a bit, and we agreed about a special sign to remember it here on C1. Had the impression that it could have been Mendel but am not sure. Does this ring any bells to someone?
Bye Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 4:12pm

« Last Edit: Sep 27th, 2005 at 7:00pm by Touching Souls »  

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #9 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 5:13pm

Holy cow, let's hurry up and get this thread moved to a 2nd page so it's easier to read! 

So wait a sec, are we now going to be looking for this crystal as we go out there to meet?   ??? 

Or is the crystal serving some special other purpose that I failed to pick up on? 

Question--is the Anna on here the same Anna you talked about in your OBE Alysia?  Your sister right? 

Sorry for my slowness, it is hard for me to come home and have to hurry and catch up on all the threads whilst my husband, kids, dogs, and cats all seem to need my attention at the same time. 

Glad to see this thing keeps building!

Cheesy

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:03pm

Hello, all you happy go getters! This person name is Anna Somebody.....I don't have her signature and she's trying to get ours...so I will answer her questions as they mean something to her...
-what is your hobby? Writing, music, watching forensics
-what is your favourite book/film? A Course in Miracles
-what is your greatest wish?  right now, just that everybody can find out this other world we can travel to in our minds, hearts, awareness, or astral body.

love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:15pm

Quote:
I'd like to look for y'all too..its been a while since I attempted this.

hi Shirley..I missed you when u were in Roswell, maybe I wont miss u this time! Cheesy

Spooky, that could be Mike, he has some really good advice now and again for us, as he's done so many retrievals and also met his guides (I think) did this non/physical person say anything else you remember about homing signals? we are struggling right now to ID each other out there. but that's always been a problem whether we work as a group or individually, so everyone hang in, don't get discouraged yet!

Marilyn, does TMI have an indoor crystal? I thought it did, this one is fine, and it's even better than indoors don't u think? I prefer meeting locale outdoors. I wonder how Bob M. found this crystal, it's a real doozy!
Vicky, crystals have some energy resonating factors to enhance your energy. I've never been to TMI where this crystal is located..but maybe Mairlyn can tell us what she felt when she was close to it? (hard to describe a feeling, huh?)
Vicky, yes, we will try this saturday to focus on the crystal and enter the picture or just meditate on it and ask a guide to take u there, once you get there, we can image building the energy around the crystal with our energy. then who knows what messages we will bring back to C1.
love, alysia

IP Logged

Tim Furneaux
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:38pm

Hey everybody, this is a fun thread!  I intend to meet all of you through dreams and other means, at the TMI crystal on saturday. I'm gonna answer some of Anna's questions: music is a big part of my life,  I play acoustic & slide guitar and love playing old timey, blues, jazz, country, folk, irish, gospel music...  Love songwriters like Greg Brown, Dylan, Townes Van Zandt etc.  Have also juggled and done sleight-of-hand since a kid, my interest in those reawakens every once in a while... One of my favorite novels is "Little Big" by John Crowley. It's about a family that lives between Here & There. A book with a structure like a mobius strip that loops back on itself, really original. My favorite non-fiction book is "the precious treasury of the basic space of phemonena" by Longchenpa, a buddhist book I find very rich, gives me shivers...  alright, gotta run!  See you There, Tim

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #13 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:46pm

Alysia, this is the crystal that all the TMI email groups meet in the non-physical.

Bob Monroe didn't get the crystals (there's an even bigger one up at Roberts Mountain Retreat). This one is at the Nancy Penn Center.  The crystals were given to TMI by a man that used to live on The New Land.  He got them in Brazil and moved a whole bunch of them up to his place.  

I'm sorry the picture is so big but I don't know how to make it smaller.
If someone else wants to, be my guest.

Love, Mairlyn

Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Shirley

San Antonio
Reply #14 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 6:50pm

Quote:
-what is your hobby?
-what is your favourite book/film?
-what is your greatest wish?

Hobbies..computing, photography, knitting/hand creating stuff..and lots of reading

I don't have a single favorite book..I read too much for that Cheesy  I read everything, but love science/physics stuff.  Same thing with "film"..science stuff.

Greatest wish?  Peace..

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.