Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Meeting My Guide (Read 9948 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Meeting My Guide
Reply #15 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 7:54am

you are lucky then! I was amazed a little when my grandmother died she began hanging around my mother and beaming like that...just making mom feel good about herself...it was beautiful to watch the relationship between them...it must be a common thing for family members to become as guides or to offer inspiration as we go along in life...love, alysia

I saw nanny smiling like a saint in a dream, but I know she just had an ordinary life, she wasn't a saint in life..she looked so angelic as a spirit..I could only wonder at this....

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

goldyflocks

Afterlife Knowledge Member

england
Reply #16 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 8:20am

Thanks Vicky for sharing with us your amazing encounter, what a brilliant story......... Cheesy

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #17 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 8:23am

see Vicky...I told you your story was classical and beyond value......I don't think you believed me... Wink

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #18 - Oct 3rd, 2005 at 4:18pm

Thank you Alysia, I will never get tired of hearing that, nor will I ever tire of telling my stories!  Thanks to all who liked reading it and who received something from it.  Like MS said, it confirmed something for him.  That is so great. 

And my pathetic balling-in-the-car story--sheesh, at least I can laugh at myself!  Believe me, I am much stronger now. 

So Alysia, I can't wait to one day accomplish writing that book.  Then you can read the whole story.  Yes, there are some things I am saving just for my book.   Grin

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #19 - Dec 21st, 2005 at 9:34pm

found this little gem archived. it's not often we get to see our guides with our physical eye but Vicky did, and btw, she don't lie, she has no reason to make it up. I even met Vicky out there once..she dragged me off to a meeting with her enthusiam; imagine that! I'm usually the one doing the dragging..ha ha!

IP Logged

egdio7

Reply #20 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 2:46am

Thanks for sharing Vicky, awesome.
I have one possible guardian story.  I was driving home one day.  Quit road, speed limit 25, I was doing 45.  Out of no where I get pulled over.  The officer comes to my window, I have no license on me and no seat belt on.  I was coming from the recycle center near my house so I didn't grab my wallet and where I live in CT, they in-force seat belt laws.  He could of nailed me with three fines and a court visit.  To make along story short... The officer tells me he's not going to give me a ticket because of my attitude.  Lol, what? Thats a first!  Then he goes on with a lecture about not warring a seat belt and speed.  Thats the two elements that are fatal when driving.  He says, trust me I know.  OK, makes sense I say to myself.  How simple, wear belt and drive slow and you have little to worry about.  I thank the officer and as he is walking away, I put away my insurance card (i did have that).  I then look up at my rear view mirror and the officer and his car are gone.  Did not hear or see him leave.  Just didn't seem like he had enough time to do that.  Granted, I was rattled by the whole thing.  So its very possible I missed him leaving, I wish I watched him leave more closely.  Anyway, the whole thing was very spooky.  To this day I hear his lecture when I drive now and then.  I have watched my speed ever since.

IP Logged

Jambo

1987, a great year for
the human race.

UK
Reply #21 - Dec 22nd, 2005 at 6:54am

Wow! That is pleasantly refreshing!

I personally havent experienced any experiences such as Vicky's Yet!

But I know loads of close friends and family members who are staunch and absolute skeptics when it comes to the afterlife and "spirits" and then something monumental happens to them such as a life threatening event or danger.

My older brother was knocked down by a car when he was 16 on the way home from his friend's house on a September night.  His injuries were life-threatening and he was in ITU for a month afterwards.  What is strange was that all the docs said it was a miracle that he was not dead as the car which knocked him down was travelling at 30mph! (Tell me thats not divine intervention Grin!)

Before this accident he was a staunch skeptic who openly ridiculed people for believing in ghosts and spirits.  During the accident he experienced in his opinion an OBE combined with an NDE!  He even saw both of our grandparents who told him to go back as it was not his time to go!  He also believes our grandad was watching over him as he was extremely close to him when he was alive.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.