Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore (Read 38994 times)
chilipepperflea

Red Hot Chili Pepper Fan!

England
Re: Searching for a Partner to explore
Reply #45 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 12:39pm

Ok well i guess i might as well be the first, I'm gonna try and gove you soemthing to identify me by without giving anything about me away you could use as proof.

Well i like to think I'm that wacky new zealand type. i love life, love exporing and open to mostly anything and I am really excited about everything i Love. i play my bass and enjoy having a good  time, having a laugh and mucking about! I guess if you saw me out there you would see a person who is excited, open to everything and wants to learn! he would be crazy and loving and full of fun and excitment and probly won't be able to get over the fact we have all met up and would keep going on about it lol! I love flying, being crazy and can't stay still for one moment, always moving, always people to see, always things to explore, always looking for that next adrenaline excitment boost! haha

Cya out there!!!

Chilipepperflea  Wink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #46 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 12:53pm

Yes agreed here Ryan is like he describes his energy and this is the way I saw him also out there once. that he moved enthusiastically with swiftness and a big smile on his face and the love he has for life shows up in his carriage out there as well as well the enthusiasm he has for out of body experiences. so I have his signature. my energy signature will be like a more composed type of energy, I may just stand in one spot or I may be moving from person to person just playing hostess...something like that. I think that some part of me desired Ryan post on this thread and be a part of this group, as in my obe with him I had sent him a letter that I wanted him here to help us all learn stuff through his experiences. it was like I billed him, and put a return envelope in the bill...lol...instead of responding by mail, he showed up in person in the obe which surprised me, so I am interpreting that Ryan is going to help us a lot to understand just by his sharings, or maybe it's me, that gets so much out of his postings? at any rate, nobody is stopping us from talking, and talking leads to action. I continue to cheerlead here, is all I have to offer. love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #47 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 1:08pm

Hi fellows,
here are my reports about our PE:

Add-on to my post with the restaurant (Sept 23th 8:30-9:20pm MEST):
After the chasing game I want Alysia and Vicky to have a look at a place I've been before. We went there, I call it "The Field". It's a place with no or less form, of intense connectedness and a feeling of expansion. We melted (a prerequisite there) and became part of it which is like to be a sound, an instrument and the player of the instrument at the same time, while one can see in a sort of 3D projection the soundwaves of the whole orchestra in which we were participating.

Sept. 24th, 7:30-8:00pm MEST:
  I sent the parts of me which are in need for it to sleep.
  There was this "highway" which I cared for to connect it to all who want to join this Partnered Exploration experiment.
  Focus 27 park bench. Alysia's hat is rose and/or light blue colored, with a white fluffy feather stuck on it. She gave to me a little white glowing sphere with a chain. I said: "Oh, is it a rote?"  Alysia: "Maybe just for the nice look, but if you see it as a rote, so let it be a rote! Yes, might be this or that in it."  I: "Your book?"  Alysia: "Yeah, this too hee hee!"  I wondered about Vickys appearence, couldn't see clearly...Dark hair? Hair plait? Ryan said: "Hey, feels like family here!" White Feather appeared small and slim to me, with dark long hair and dressed in shining white, she was carefully watching with wide opened eyes.
  We played catch&run and I did my recently new invented trick again, which is to teleport. Trees were included in this game, to hide behind them, to fly on top of them.
  I demonstrated my radiation method which I use in retrievals, so everyone had to pretend to be a retrievee.
  I gave a jewel chain to Ryan.
  An impression of Someone: Round face, Beatles-hair-style.
  A strong energy sensation in my entire body.

Sept. night 24th-25th, 0:45-1:30am MEST:
  No time for relaxing, a strong pull took me into the scene: Children were walking in a line, having fun, obviously playing a game. I asked my guidance: "Am I at the right place here for my planned meeting?" Guidance: "Sure you are. What did you expect?" So I focused back to the children and one after another popped into an adult after I said "Hello". Then we shook hands, from what I noticed, clockwise, so from my point of view beginning with the persons to my left, Vicky (again wondering about her hairstyle, maybe like princess Leya of Star Wars?), White Feather (blond? no, must be dark-haired), Ryan (I asked if he has taken his bassguitar with him so he could maybe play a little?), Someone, then there was space for other people, and to my right Alysia, we did a high jump and she asked "And, did you read my book?"
  I then played a bit on a musical instrument for you to remember it back in C1. Can you guess what it was?
  Then there was a new scene: A person (think it was male) was walking along from my left to my right with a bicycle. He was carrying a rucksack. He let his bicycle stand there and went off to my right side.
  Our Someone became very big, like a house. To keep Someone in fitting in the picture I imaginated a frame around Someone to keep Someone in size. He/she stabilized and there were sparks around him/her.
  Then I spread out some vine and we had a lot of "cheers!".
  What now? There was a kind of break, you know that sort of where all stop talking suddenly and the silence becomes big and uncomfortable. Something had to happen! The scene shifted. We were flying somewhere and landed. There was something in the middle of us. A stake? A pole, with something on it, a roadsign! It was a round sign on that pole, with a picture on it, I tried to read it, I let pop up an extra window in my field of view to examine it better. There was a jumping fish, jumping over water, and at the bottom another fish, under the water-wave, going upwards, while the jumping fish was going to fall downwards again, clockwise. Then the roadsign was jumping upwards and a water fountain was shooting in the air. The jet moved its direction to our group and moved around so everybody got a shower, in my case it was like there was a pane of glass between me and the water, then the water jet turned straight upwards again.
  I said: "Hey people, I think I know what this means, we should go upwards!" We stood around the fountain in a circle, reaching each others hands and we lifted fastly upwards, for a long time it seemed to me. We moved closer together while we went up. Then we stopped. Blackness. I said: "Where are you?" Answer: "Here!", it sounded like coming from the same place like I was. I looked in the inside direction of me. Then I saw a spinning thing which looked like a plate, it was on a socle, I looked at it from above for a quite long time, the nearest description would be: A potter looking on a raw spinning plate on a potter's wheel. I focused again on "looking inside". An immense size and a very concentrated pinpoint at the same time. I registerd puffs at my physical body. When I was going to get back to C1 it came an advice: "Remember to say good-bye to every single person carefully!" So I did, and it was a little chaotic, shake hands over cross, little space. I noticed Alysia changed from my right side to my left. We were positioned circle shaped, we span round, an energy stroke and back I was in C1.

Haven't read the recent posts here, will do it now,
Bye, Spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #48 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 1:08pm

Hey,

Well you have loads to offer Alysia! I hope you relise how much you do on this board, i can see you as a leader here, and i do agree you are here to guide and play hostess with some of us newbies, just like your experience where you were taken to us students in the ball! But don't forget to have some fun if not i will make ya! lol. But your posts here help people so much and they are fun to read as well Smiley

Well i had to come see ya lol even though i didn't expect to see yer there but was a nice surpise and also like when i saw you waving that was really cool and glad i have got to know you and feel i definatly have your identiy tag out there as we have already met! But feel if i was to meet anyone first it would be you and Vicky purly because i have seen you guys and got to know you more so come on people start posting! Lets get to know each other and explore! too excited now lol

Ryan

IP Logged

chilipepperflea

England
Reply #49 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 1:49pm

Wow Spooky these are great encounters. You met some of us!

Just for my own curiousity, how did this happen? was in a projection, or like phasing/day dream? were you fully concious or half concious and everything happened but you were there? Or was it a dream?

Sorry for the basic question just intrigued how other people explore and how this came about as unsure of methods myself.

Can't wait to see if this triggers anyone!

Ryan

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #50 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 4:36pm

Hi Ryan,
 phasing/daydream meets it, or imagination, like establish a start setting and then see how things are running.
 Btw, your description of yourself told me nothing new ha ha! The way you write already expressed to me your way of life. Most funny to me was when you wrote you never can stand still a minute, when I'm reading your posts I always see a guy swinging and shaking as if constantly hearing the chilipeppers!
I'll see if I can convince myself to write a little about myself too.
Bye, Spooky

IP Logged

black_panther

Melbourne
Reply #51 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 4:54pm

I've been lurking here for a while now - this is all sooooo good!!!  I just love reading about PEs. 

Alysia - I have to agree with Ryan - you inspire us all.

Ryan - I agree with Alysia - one can't help but be excited with the enthusiasm you show - we have talked and you have been so inspirational to me.  Age sure doesn't matter in the non-physical.  I told you you were as old as my son, but I still look up to you for guidance and advice.

Spooky - would like to hear more about you - I read all of your posts. 

I have been setting an intent at night to just "see what's happening".  As I'm not so sure of what I am able to do I didn't want to commit to this PE - so just set the intent.  So far I don't remember anything but maybe I was somewhere lurking around watching. 

I hope that this PE experiment really takes off and everyone who is getting anything - PLEASE keep us posted.  Every morning when I turn on my computer I come straight to this post to see what's happened!!

Love - Irene

"Trusting that our lives are divinely guided gives us the courage to surrender our will and have faith that all is happening as it should"&&&&Cheryl Richardson
black+panther  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #52 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 5:26pm

Spooky I have to re-read your exploration as theres so much there to look at! sometimes it takes me a few days to simmer the stew if u know what I mean..the main point/similarity between your PE and mine which occurred on separate days btw, is I flew high, almost like I was showing off how high I could go at the same time I knew there were others chasing me..I just didn't consider at first when I woke up this could be a PE until I read your post that you were flying and being chased also..then I remember letting myself get caught like this was hide and seek game. it's too much coincidence to not consider it was a PE. I just wanted to say mine was nothing spectacular to comment on although there were good feelings! Cheesy and we really can't expect too much of that spectacular thing to happen while we are just beginners, but it was good enough for me to be happy about what we are doing and to keep on.
I'll have lots more comments to make about your journey Spooky tonite or tomorrow if you will let me simmer! Cheesy
Irene, I didn't know u were lurking! this is too cool! Cheesy Irene is Black Panther and we meet on Linn's board, these two boards are very connected btw, as most of us met here first then formed another board..and that's sort of how life is anyway...branches from the same tree idea....so very possible we will see Irene out there too! just no telling what you will see! probably is half the fun not to know, but to discover for ourselves..so lets play it by ear as usual.
I noticed white feather is overwhelmed how much the thread she started has grown! I hope we don't move too fast for you! please don't worry Feather, you must go at your own pace and we will be waiting for you to catch up as u will, because this is basically your idea first. I would never have thought of it, if not for you!
remember, I already know it can be done. I already went through the PE with a partner in Australia, that's why I'm kind of laid back about it all! love, and light, I love our talk! and Ryan, your post today made my day, it was really really nice. It gave you a stronger Ident too!

IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Colorado
Reply #53 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 6:39pm

Ok, first off I just want to understand...are we supposed to be trying all the time and then reporting each day?  I thought we were only trying one day a week and then all comparing notes. 

I already believe this stuff and I don't need proof, although proof is fun.  But it seems that our stories will influence our minds once we go to try for our own experience.  Like, we will have all these stories floating in our minds instead of going in blindly.  I'm not being cynical at all, just wondering.

Hi Irene--you are probably our 10th person that Alysia was expecting?  I'm glad you're here.

Personally, I love the idea of lots of folks on this because we won't know exactly what to expect and we will have lots of opportunity for surprise.

Are we supposed to be giving a description of our personalities?  A little about me, I thought it was funny that two people mentioned me, food, and a restaurant, did you not?  (hard to remember, this thread is so long.  I need to print it out to keep and read over).  Anyway, well I love food and I love to eat.  Thank goodness I have a good metabolism and don't have to worry about weightgain ha ha.  I love to make food for people too.  I've always desired to grow old running a little bed and breakfast up in Maine.  I do all the cooking and it's all my own favorite recipes.  I'm sure I'm already doing just that "out there" somewhere.
Well, don't want to make it too long.  Will save more info for later.

Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #54 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 8:16pm

just for fun: will make some correlation points between my pe and Spooky so others can get a feel for this area and u can decide if just coincidence or shared PE?
___
Spooky's journey:
After the chasing game I want Alysia and Vicky to have a look at a place I've been before.
____
Me: I observed myself being chased within a dream and  later, it was like a fun game to me. after the game a lady I thought might be Vicky and two people who were shorter were with her and they wanted me to come with them. also the place I flew up high into, I knew I'd been there before. a familiar feeling. I too thought, I would like to bring the others here to try their wings.
_____

Spooky continues:
We went there, I call it "The Field". It's a place with no or less form, of intense connectedness and a feeling of expansion.
_____
Me: I too had this feeling of expansiveness and also feels like PUL to me. also I don't call it a field, but it was an expanse of sky with no boundary, this was my field that was familiar, and we had to go through the telephone wires (internet,I guess)
_______
Spooky says:
We melted (a prerequisite there) and became part of it which is like to be a sound, an instrument and the player of the instrument at the same time, while one can see in a sort of 3D projection the soundwaves of the whole orchestra in which we were participating.
_____

Me: my PE didn't get this far yet as Spooky. but I can interpret a little what is said; out there seems subjective environment, like a fishbowl, and we are the fish, ok, a really big fishbowl, more like the ocean! it appears we can create out there. it seems like when two or more people come together, they make a third entity of their joined thoughts and feelings. we set about to create then "our" place, by merging. Spooky calls it a field and is as good as my sky idea, or the park bench in focus 27, or the crystal at TMI (astral counterpart) those things objects, places, are symbology for the real action to take place, so not to worry you don't see the same exact place or object.
______

Spooky:
 I sent the parts of me which are in need for it to sleep.
___
I think Spooky means if it itches, please don't itch, the body interupts sometimes a good meditation unless u tell it to be quiet a moment.
_____
Spooky:
 There was this "highway" which I cared for to connect it to all who want to join this Partnered Exploration experiment.
_____
Me: I did not use a highway, but it's something to think about as it seems here Spooky is setting intention the more strongly so theres no distraction to follow through with intention.
_____
Spooky:   Focus 27 park bench. Alysia's hat is rose and/or light blue colored, with a white fluffy feather stuck on it.
____
Me: I was trying to decide the other day about wearing a yellow ribbon on my hat or not. however a deep burgandy red is my favorite color. light blue color might be a common astral field color, or aura color. I had been thinking how to find White Feather out there and I thought about bringing a white feather and telling her how much I liked the name she picked.
_____
Spooky:
She gave to me a little white glowing sphere with a chain. I said: "Oh, is it a rote?"  Alysia: "Maybe just for the nice look, but if you see it as a rote, so let it be a rote! Yes, might be this or that in it."  I: "Your book?"  Alysia: "Yeah, this too hee hee!"
______
Me: well, this sounds like me, how I would talk as I am always saying whatever you see is true for you. the chain reminds me of links in a chain, how thoughts are connected. when I speak to people of my book, I am saying my book is me and I am my book, same thing, but one is flesh and blood and one is the story of a flesh and blood person on a journey into spirit, then I would laugh because when words fail, you laugh, or I do, that is..so this is very striking to me Spooky!
______
Spooky:
 I wondered about Vickys appearence, couldn't see clearly...Dark hair? Hair plait?
_____
Me:  Vicky has dark red hair, very curly; she has a smile would make a gorilla cry.
_____
Spooky:
Ryan said: "Hey, feels like family here!"
____
Me: Ryan said this sort of once, I think he's right on!
____
Spooky:
White Feather appeared small and slim to me, with dark long hair and dressed in shining white, she was carefully watching with wide opened eyes.
_____
Me: is good u can pick people out to identify. I am learning to do that slowly. in my minds eye I see WF average height and not overweight but since she put her pic up, I already know her hair is dark. she does appear with eyes filled with wonder to me in my mind also. and innocent too. very special to me.
_____
Spooky:   We played catch&run and I did my recently new invented trick again, which is to teleport. Trees were included in this game, to hide behind them, to fly on top of them.I demonstrated my radiation method which I use in retrievals, so everyone had to pretend to be a retrievee.
______
Me: I didn't see you doing this but darn, looks like too much fun for me! wish I had seen it! maybe next time.
____
Spooky:
I gave a jewel chain to Ryan. An impression of Someone: Round face, Beatles-hair-style.A strong energy sensation in my entire body.
____
Me: this might be a lurker here. I'll wait to find out. I did see a haircut like this in my dream the other night, but thought it was mine, yet it was longer than mine and fuller like the Beatles, so don't know what or who was showing me this haircut? and dark hair.
_____
Spooky:
 Sept. night 24th-25th, 0:45-1:30am MEST:
 No time for relaxing, a strong pull took me into the scene: Children were walking in a line, having fun, obviously playing a game. I asked my guidance: "Am I at the right place here for my planned meeting?" Guidance: "Sure you are. What did you expect?" So I focused back to the children and one after another popped into an adult after I said "Hello".
____

Me: it seems we are getting to know each other. what I've been trying to put into this thread is the idea of becoming free spirited children once more to enjoin in play, not work. Spooky's guidance is right on that we don't know what to expect so may as well take the attitude of children. then Spooky goes on to say hello to each one and the adult emerges, so we are growing up together into adults.
_____
Spooky:
Then we shook hands, from what I noticed, clockwise, so from my point of view beginning with the persons to my left, Vicky (again wondering about her hairstyle, maybe like princess Leya of Star Wars?), White Feather (blond? no, must be dark-haired), Ryan (I asked if he has taken his bassguitar with him so he could maybe play a little?), Someone, then there was space for other people, and to my right Alysia, we did a high jump and she asked "And, did you read my book?"
____
Me: shaking hands is like making a deal, or to greet, so sounds good Spooky, I see you are serious! ha ha! we all shall play some music together, yes? yes, of course, I always wonder if you "read" me Spooky, but then I guess you do!
____
Spooky: I then played a bit on a musical instrument for you to remember it back in C1. Can you guess what it was?
_____
Me: yes, I can guess only ha ha! violin, sitar or flute. thats a broad range..ha ha! I must be right on one of them! no?
____
Spooky:
 Then there was a new scene: A person (think it was male) was walking along from my left to my right with a bicycle. He was carrying a rucksack. He let his bicycle stand there and went off to my right side.
____
Me: just guessing this is Mike.
____
Spooky:
 Our Someone became very big, like a house. To keep Someone in fitting in the picture I imaginated a frame around Someone to keep Someone in size. He/she stabilized and there were sparks around him/her.
 Then I spread out some vine and we had a lot of "cheers!".
_____
Me: Someone's name is Anna. maybe this means Anna will become big star we celebrate? cool, can't wait then!
_____
Spooky: What now? There was a kind of break, you know that sort of where all stop talking suddenly and the silence becomes big and uncomfortable.
____
Me: this might mean one of our dry spells. but as long as I'm around..hee...it will never be big and uncomfortable.
_____
Spooky:
Something had to happen! The scene shifted. We were flying somewhere and landed. There was something in the middle of us. A stake? A pole, with something on it, a roadsign! It was a round sign on that pole, with a picture on it, I tried to read it, I let pop up an extra window in my field of view to examine it better. There was a jumping fish, jumping over water, and at the bottom another fish, under the water-wave, going upwards, while the jumping fish was going to fall downwards again, clockwise. Then the roadsign was jumping upwards and a water fountain was shooting in the air. The jet moved its direction to our group and moved around so everybody got a shower, in my case it was like there was a pane of glass between me and the water, then the water jet turned straight upwards again.I said: "Hey people, I think I know what this means, we should go upwards!" We stood around the fountain in a circle, reaching each others hands and we lifted fastly upwards, for a long time it seemed to me. We moved closer together while we went up. Then we stopped. Blackness. I said: "Where are you?" Answer: "Here!", it sounded like coming from the same place like I was. I looked in the inside direction of me. Then I saw a spinning thing which looked like a plate, it was on a socle, I looked at it from above for a quite long time, the nearest description would be: A potter looking on a raw spinning plate on a potter's wheel. I focused again on "looking inside". An immense size and a very concentrated pinpoint at the same time. I registerd puffs at my physical body. When I was going to get back to C1 it came an advice: "Remember to say good-bye to every single person carefully!" So I did, and it was a little chaotic, shake hands over cross, little space. I noticed Alysia changed from my right side to my left. We were positioned circle shaped, we span round, an energy stroke and back I was in C1.
_____
Me: it looks like you took an overview of a time span we will be in, as clockwise motion mentioned twice. we will cycle through the changes, have a lull period and begin again..normal to happen...we may change positions now and again...is important to say hello and goodbye as helps us this way to remember each other. chaotic is normal for beginners too. the potters wheel is interesting...could be we wll be spinning our chakras, made of clay? well, I can interpret anything! just hand it over! ha ha! ok, lets all get on the trampoline, ready?
...  ...  ...   ...  ...  ...  ...  ...  ...  ...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #55 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 8:26pm

Vicky said: Ok, first off I just want to understand...are we supposed to be trying all the time and then reporting each day?  I thought we were only trying one day a week and then all comparing notes.  
_______
once a week is enough for me personally. Spooky does a style where there is like an ongoing style or return to the point where he left off and picks it up from there. evidently he is always out there. theres no hard and fast rules for this type of PE, but fluid. some of us will have more to communicate than others but we will change positions naturally as we go.
yes, I am not looking for verification, but some of us are, as is necessary to have verification at first.
Spooky, why do I always see you as a guy? some people here have called you female polarity. I wish I could settle this so I could find your signature better. I think you are perfectly balanced polarity for some reason. both energies. love, alysia

IP Logged

Carolyn
Ex Member

Reply #56 - Sep 26th, 2005 at 9:16pm

Hi All,

This is a fun thread. I've been popping in now and then, but not enough to keep up. I'm gonna try to follow along, I'm intrigued by PEs, but will just watch and learn (and cheer you on) for now. You guys are great, good energy here, and curiosity and intent flowing.

Love, Carolyn

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #57 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 5:13am

Hi Alysia,
  I cannot tell much of myself but this I can: I'm male, and not gay. Balanced polarity...must be the reason I haven't got a partner! Have to become a macho man?! No, better not Smiley .
  Thanks Alysia for your work here,
  Bye Spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
making a new thread
Reply #58 - Sep 27th, 2005 at 10:36am

Hey everybody...Mike and I decided to make a new thread, this one is too long to read and we have a new exploration session arriving on Saturday, so please start responding over on the new thread to build our intentions and thoughts towards saturday's PE, as we build it in the now moment is how we get there.

Hi Carolyn! waving atcha! Carolyn is great at interpretation of symbols and is my pal over at Linn's board. If she joins us, don't be surprised to see her out there also.

So we have 4 more days to get ready for the exploration. I'm going to post a link next of the TMI crystal if I can find where it's at..get back with you shortly! love, alysia

Hi Spooky. Mike said u were male too. so if two of us say u are, does that make you male? ha ha!
I see an open hearted male which I mean to say you are now both female and male balanced energy. that's quite an accomplishment my pov. macho is out of the question..hee hee!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.