Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
holocaust retrieval (Read 8278 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
holocaust retrieval
Aug 29th, 2005 at 1:12pm

Holocaust Resistance Woman

This next one was also done by imagination process. She had been shot in the head during the holocaust. Not every soul who crosses over becomes stuck in the shock of being thrust from the body unexpectedly, but this young lady did, as she had been a very important person in her own mind and believed herself too clever to befall this fate. Death by a bullet was inconceivable to be redundant for a point. Still the inconceivable has opportunity to manifest when we become over confident with constant denial of the impossible. This cannot happen to us. It is as if life itself said to her “because you have ignored this possibility you have therefore called it to yourself for nothing here can be ignored.” Everything happens that can happen in a world where survival was the game; being on one’s toes meant you had to humble yourself that you were like all the others who had already died. You would have to sit around and conceive of all the possibilities for being ever more alert and aware before you could come close to avoiding what you denied. It was possible to be clever here but she had slipped up. She had dark hair and could have been either Jewish or Italian. It really didn’t matter to the nazi soldier who was taking potshots randomly in the streets of Germany near the headquarters the Germans had commandeered, flaunting their flag at the front. She was acting as a double agent, in the employ of the nazi regime during the day, in the night she joined ranks with the underground resistance forces. The nazi’s seemed to trust her deception and she had some pride around this as well. DP said pride goes before a fall, as usual he could preach on just about any subject. On the day of her death she had urgent business as usual; there was perhaps papers to prepare so a certain family could slip out of the country; she would have to steal some passport papers to forge. All her own papers were in order, she did not feel in any danger, she could easily pass for a gentile in looks. She could have been a model as well; she was dam good lookin’. Her mission had fired her with ambition and one-pointedness, she had taken care with her dress and demeanor of respectability, her stride was with confidence, the war had been going badly for her compatriots; she must do her part. A shot found its mark to the forehead and instant death ensued. Life was expendable during this time, it came very cheaply. All she could remember was she was on her way to do this urgent business, people relied on her. She reenacted the death scene, always striving to arrive, never arriving, but she must! She must! Rounding a corner she would receive the bullet again. Disbelieving this could happen to her, of all people, she would again round the same corner. I followed her through this ridiculous movie several times then made my move entering her energy field, floating up next to her ear as a specter might I spoke gently “we must not round this same corner, let us turn around and go the other way, otherwise, it’s true, death could happen to even you.” I sensed her frustration at being waylaid this way as she protested turning back. Just for a moment she considered the possibility of death and her attention was broken from the scene. She was free to move away with a guide’s help. Death could and did happen suddenly to one of the most intelligent, most beautiful and most courageous among us; this is what she had to deal with. Confusion however, would soon be replaced by the loving attentiveness of guides and friends and relatives awaiting her free will choice to turn down another street, now that she had her attention on it, to return to her people and further individuation of her own light and life force. We are never alone, even when we get stuck in disbelief and shocking circumstances.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Re: holocaust retrieval
Reply #1 - Aug 29th, 2005 at 6:19pm

Hi Alysia,
yes, "Impossible. Not me. I'm healthy. This is just a bad dream." I could react like this too when it would hit me suddenly, "in the middle of life". Because I am me and not the others. My lifelong I've heard of the death of others, and never of my death. The own physical death is something new for everyone. That's a lesson to learn. Sometimes I wonder if it's possible to be retrieved from C1, or what we think to be C1...
Just my thoughts. Such retrieval reports have something to say for everyone, maybe for everyone something different, so
thanks Alysia!
bye spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #2 - Aug 29th, 2005 at 8:10pm

hey spooky, I consider C1 just my state of awareness when I am awake as opposed to sleeping and altered states found in meditation and imagination method.

tell me if I'm leaving something out. I never went to TMI.  if I answer your question from my pov that I believe we can retrieve people who are not dead yet, and even that others can retrieve us from C1, even though we are not dead yet (let me check, lol). I have written about this and when it happens to yourself it's very powerful growth surge in spirit but hard to impart in language. love and light to you, alysia Grin

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 4:27am

Hi Alysia,
yes, C1, the waking state, the common reality. It's cool what you're saying, I found it just fascinating to include C1 in the concept of retrieval. It's all possible, isn't it?
bye, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 10:26am

yes it was quite facinating in the year 2003 to retrieve a person who was not dead yet... ???  did not exactly fit my belief systems at the time Shocked Grin
this was my next door neighbor. he had a young boy aspect I retrieved. also I had helped the young boy aspect to become fearful...by the thoughts I had had about the neighbor; so in that sense I did create the boy. I had to go and immediately retrieve the boy for my own growth into this area, to show compassion and be assisting as Kyo calls it. Grin  a guide was involved in the whole thing. amazingly, after the retrieval of this "live" person, some fortunate events happened for him, he was accomplishing of the very item my heart had desired for him to be. so I feel very good I did help him, and very sad I contributed to his fear....

little edit here: I just realized after reading Jeans post below something about how we create each other in our own image...through default...through denial..so as Bruce mentioned doubts create reality as doubts are a form of denial energy..so I edit here to say, to clarify this living retrieval idea...precisely I denied my neighbor was a "real man." I grew angry and impatient with him and justified my position. frankly, he never kept his word, broke his promises to me and acted as if I should accept these broken promises because "life was against his efforts, and everybody was doing it to him. he could not take responsibility upon his own shoulders. therefore in the sub conscious area I created for myself a shivering small boy who wore pj's, within dream state, for he was not a man, nor manly, to my perceptions, for a man would recognize that there was strength within taking responsibility and not to blame others. and so I denied him my visionary capacity and withdrew myself from him by not talking to him. yet another part of me wanted to better his conditions by making him realize his strength was within. I was not the miracle giver I had implied I was. by retrieving the little boy, the fragment of himself I had called for assistance from those more knowledable about what relationships are for, how to get a win-win. when I gave up the idea I could create a miracle for him, is when the retrieval occurred and the guide showed up. lol. the guide was funny. she was appalled at what I had "created." she immediately scooped up my creation in her arms, healing him from fear. if you could have seen how he shivered. Embarrassed  I did this. the power of our thoughts and feelings to affect another was shown to me, for I only wanted to sooth him at once; I had not intended this..but we do create our reality here even in those unintentional ways by what we are thinking of another within anger. would that I could be so gentle with others, as some of these guides are with myself to instruct me in the ways of healing..love, alysia
« Last Edit: Aug 30th, 2005 at 12:32pm by LaffingRain »  

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #5 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 10:38am

Alysia,

This is a jewel of a piece of “fiction”, ha, ha!  You’ll be our editor yet of the vinaigrettes from the after-like explorations us individuals here are doing.  You captured so much in those few words, which I could relate to as the purpose of the board in learning to accept the death situation and move beyond it. I can identify with getting so focused on my task and self-importance that I could miss the obvious.  For me the tale was perfection but I’m biased so I had to put your tale to the test by requesting that my Mac read it, 6:00 am this morning, and it was definitely a take.  For a man, at 77, who vacillates between the denial that he will someday die to acceptance of that fate, you presented the issue in a very non-threatening way plus he understood your role fully.  It made his physical situation a bit more palatable for him in a very gentle way.

On another tack, my guides seem to be working over time with me to keep me here even though I am very tired and I don’t mean physically.  I decided yesterday to take today off and worked it out with G.H. (Good Heart) my immediate boss, the P.C.  He’s one of the reasons that I choose to work at the site from H**l or better known as the one, which the CEO of the agency suggests, should be “torched”.  Anyhow, G.H. is a beautiful soul but he’s “dead meat” in this racket.  He’s from West Africa but he has a full grasp on our American/Western culture including its subtleties plus he has an infectious sense of humor.  And I love the way he handles people who have trouble understanding him because of his accent, very gently. I sometimes question why he is at this site.  Is it for him or us? Probably both but I’m truly grateful to be around such a beautiful light. 

Anyhow, on the way home, on a high-speed desert road, my car begins to shimmy and shake and a loud noise starts clanging towards the back left of the car and bam.  I proceed anyway because part of me is maybe in denial and I’m more annoyed than in the gripes of fear.  You know that feeling where your aware that something is very wrong and that you might have to take action soon but not that one where your on crisis mode and must switch direction immediately because it is felt in your gut and gets the hairs standing up.  Well anyway, I nursed the car to the garage by my home to find that the tire had broken apart.  I wonder what that was all about?  The car’s in repair today while I’m looking forward to a day of puttering, lurking on the board, and maybe taking a walk.  I’m getting back to following my heart and interests a bit more now that I’ve met my goals of getting the degree, working in the field at least a year and earning a living wage thereby gaining confirmation for my sons/myself that I’m not as stupid as they/I was told.  As far as going to college the two most important things I learned were using the pc to talk with you fine folks and to sit on my folded tees while on this board to press them instead of standing at an ironing board.  I invented this last one because of the dang time factor here.   

But the real point of my meanderings in the last two paragraphs is that youjkeyes sometimes get to the space where being here is good because you’re here and have the opportunity to experience joy, joining, learning, and drama.  But so is getting to the space where being there is good because of having the opportunity to experience joy, joining, learning, but not necessarily the heavy emotional drama of being in an earth “movie”.  Either way you win especially if you’re an aware individual who travels freely between the different places while at the same time getting involved with both and addicted to neither.  To paraphrase that great philosopher (Alysia) who once said in an earlier post something like finding joy in the staying and joy in the leaving is a great place to be at for us humans. 

I wanted to post these thoughts before I had to leave so I'm just now reading the not dead yet retreivals. They seem to be the retreivals of fractured off parts of ourselves and others that keep focused energy here as ghosts, not in the traditional sense of ghosts, but more as in a retrieval of aspect of self, for example.  Maybe we retreived fractured off balls of energy that are obsessed with a limiting belief and can't see the trees for the forest, sort of thing???

Anyhow, Gotta’ go-twalk to ya’ later-love and kisses to you both- Jean Kiss Kiss

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 1:10pm

Jean said: It made his physical situation a bit more palatable for him in a very gentle way.
______

this is important for me to hear what u are saying Jean, for I struggle with the written word to realize all the time it's deficiency..so now I can be glad I can become better, to communicate better, this way when I have your support and feedback like this. I can almost feel what your Mac is feeling. with you around him I'm sure there is beauty in your relationship and more to come, as well as freedom.
_____

I sense a high degree of ambiguousity within your relationship with GH. therefore it is going to be one relationship of profound growth for you to my pov. the most difficult relationships are the most gratifying in the end in terms of closure and balance. if u couldn't handle it, you wouldn't be there. I have complete faith in you!
______

your blow out of the tire could be a reflection of the feeling inside you that you are not quite prepared in that you have overlooked the details of the wear and tear which occurs here quite naturally.  therefore u bring to your attention this way a blow out surprise on the highway of life. you are asking yourself to be prepared and look into the future in a practical sense. ha ha! madame Fe Fe has arrived!
______
Jean said:  As far as going to college the two most important things I learned were using the pc to talk with you fine folks and to sit on my folded tees while on this board to press them instead of standing at an ironing board.  I invented this last one because of the dang time factor here.  
______
here I see your mind is way out there. I don't see it as meandering as you do. I see that we commune here. all the time you are thinking of your entire life and it's a stretch. lol.  I would never think of pressing a tee shirt Jean which shows me you are concerned with the way you present yourself. but maybe not! maybe you left your shirts in the washer for two days and the wrinkles were very bad..ha ha! necessitating to sit on them..I laughed outloud to see the image...
_____

Jean said: But the real point of my meanderings in the last two paragraphs is that youLaffingRain sometimes get to the space where being here is good because you’re here and have the opportunity to experience joy, joining, learning, and drama.  But so is getting to the space where being there is good because of having the opportunity to experience joy, joining, learning, but not necessarily the heavy emotional drama of being in an earth “movie”.  Either way you win especially if you’re an aware individual who travels freely between the different places while at the same time getting involved with both and addicted to neither.  To paraphrase that great philosopher (Alysia) who once said in an earlier post something like finding joy in the staying and joy in the leaving is a great place to be at for us humans.  
_____

forgive my analytic nature today Jean..you know I love you. you are talking about balance here above, what we are all striving for, to not be reactive individuals to every little curve that is thrown our way. neither can we be over emotional nor over mental but somewhere in between to express between positive and negative also. and when u express your pleasure to be here, it acts to enhance my own; sorry I seem so stiff today, lol. must be channeling then from another part of me.
______

Jean said:  They seem to be the retreivals of fractured off parts of ourselves and others that keep focused energy here as ghosts, not in the traditional sense of ghosts, but more as in a retrieval of aspect of self, for example.  Maybe we retreived fractured off balls of energy that are obsessed with a limiting belief and can't see the trees for the forest, sort of thing???
______
when I read this above, I went to edit my post about same. thank you, I think I did a good job because you helped.Grin

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 2:33pm

Alysia,

You're right on about everything except my beloved PC.

I sense a high degree of ambiguousity within your relationship with GH. therefore it is going to be one relationship of profound growth for you to my pov. the most difficult relationships are the most gratifying in the end in terms of closure and balance. if u couldn't handle it, you wouldn't be there. I have complete faith in you!

He's not the one who challenges me(he's just plain old love man like my Mac), it's the psychiatrist that fits the description above. He's the main man at my agency, the medical director and head psychiatrist. As I said before, reminds me a bit of #2 son but more rigid in his beliefs in the mechanistic material world and evidently does not know how to apologize for human error. Funny guy-he seems to be afraid of me. Oh well-life goes on and I look forward to a relationship healing there.

I'll post this thought before my pc decides to take a nap break.

Love, Jean

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #8 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 2:59pm

Alysia,

I only press the tees I wear to work because we have to dress "professionally". For me that means wearing all kinds of crazy old things that are comfortable. When I shopped more, I only shopped consignment now the're too far from me and clothes are no longer a priority anyhow.  As far as Mac and I go, I aways tell him that, "It's a good thing I love you, otherwise I'd have to kill you!" we laugh and he reminds me that, "If you only do it my way Jean, we'd have no problem".  We dooo have our problems but love each other very much and are always learning from each other.

The tire exercise for me, although, I think you're right about the wear and tear angle, is more about me listening to something unusual happening, and really fine tuning the listening and trusting what I'm hearing. Friday, I sensed something wrong with the left rear area of the car but ignored it.  Heard it again Monday on the way to work. Since I'm not a mechanic and have to reley on my sense and perception to know when to act on repairs, it's rough going- sometimes. I think it's something like this.  Just as I notice a differece in your responce, it does seem a bit more restrained, but hey, it's ok, I trust you and hope all is well by you-and if you need a hug, consider it given ten fold.  Jean  Kiss

P.S. Why are we getting the red passages? That happen a long time ago on one of my responces. Maybe cause it's an important messege or just merely a glich. Either way I like it especially when it changed from my name to yours when you brought it down as a quote. J

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #9 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 4:24pm

I just copied and I guess the red ink command is buried in there somewhere...if we could only see whats behind this page in all the codes...we would go crazy Shocked

thanks for all your hugs and I will always have this image of Jean sitting on her tee shirts now, as I think it was a great way to save time! love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #10 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 5:58pm

Hi Alysia (and Jean and all),
just a little remark on the little boy (between your neighbour and you) experience: I found there's something in it that widens my view on the nature of retrievals and the afterlife (no, on all), it's about a continuum of reality, that daydreams, dreams and all kinds of imaginations or thoughts are part of reality as well as physical reality and retrievals etc. I know we talked earlier about it, but sometimes I get the real idea later...much more implications, more in touch...it's not "just" thoughts, it's reality...well, I'm processing...
bye spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #11 - Aug 30th, 2005 at 7:03pm

time is speeding up Spooky! Grin Shocked

I hear what you say. is the reason to re-read books that had made an impression on me, as the 2nd time through, is like the first, only better! yes, I was thinking alot about the little boy today myself. it was not a fun time for me back then but so glad to learn something so useful. now I'm very careful what I think in a judgmental way about someone...I'm very careful now, as now I am stronger, I know this, that it is possible to hurt someone when you have strong thoughts and strong feelings, then it's like a boomarang, remember we talked about that? but I think you understand so much..love, alysia Cheesy Wink

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #12 - Aug 31st, 2005 at 4:40pm

Hi Alysia, yes, I remember, thanks!
love, spooky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.