Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Two recent retrievals (Read 2454 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Two recent retrievals
Aug 24th, 2005 at 6:41am

Hello everyone,
below I tell you about my retrievals I did yesterday. The first one might be under the influence of chillipepperflea's recent post, giggling girls, just too charming not to be impressed by it. However, here it is:

A group of girls
When I came to the retrieval area I remembered what I read on the website Kyo talked recently about, from a retriever named Philip Goddard, talking about some changes in the nature of progress of stuck souls. So I did a sort of step back to get an overview of the retrieval zone. I found something like an atmosphere of departure or of new beginning, a fresh breeze and a slow rolling wave.
I flew around a bit and noticed a group of people below me, saying "There! there is one again!" pointing in my direction. A group of girls. I landed there and said "Hi, I guess you want to make a tour, want to move?" They signaled "Yes, sure". They behaved like kids on a school excursion or like going to a summercamp, excited, kidding, in a funny mood. So I imagined I and them to be one group and lifted off with them to fly over the Believe System Territories. They looked around, seemed to be much to see there, and those hitchhikers I carry with me always see more than I on these trips. One or two of them wanted to go there to a specific area, which I think belonged to Focus 26 where I found on earlier journeys some etheric-esoteric places, but I said "Wait until we come to the next area to get the whole picture" and tried to strengthen the holding together of the group. They stayed together and we reached Focus 27. After a little back and forth we settled at the edge of The Park. I gave them a short description that this is an area of freedom and they can do almost everything they want to and ask whatever they want to and that a lot of friendly helpers are around them in this place. One asked: "Can we make trips to the areas we just passed by?" I: "I'm sure you can. You will find people here they can lead you to wherever you wish to go to." She: "And you? You're gonna leave?" I: "Yes, I'm just a...let's say transporter. Can't stay. Got a physical body you know." She: "Oh, what a pity." Then they all came to me giving me kisses, which made me feel like an old school teacher must feel when a little overtaxed by his young crowd. Then they lined up in front of me in the manner of posing for a group photo. Then I said goodbye and left.

The land of her dreams
Because it was an easy and quick one, I decided to go back to the retrieval area to see if there's still something to find for me. After a little waiting I saw from above a bench with two persons sitting on it. It was in a city with some people walking by. After a while my attention was catched by a woman who went by. I observed her from above. She was walking fast and, I knew somehow, she wanted to go home to her appartment. I followed her. She came to an appartment house and climbed up the stairs for a very long time so her appartment seemed to be very high in this building. She came to her appartment, opened the door, went in and I followed. There I could perceive her a little more detailed, her hair style looked like made with a lot of hairspray and the hair color was a bleached to white blond. In whole, she appeared to me as a stylished person. She went into the bathroom and I still followed. I felt uncomfortable because I'm educated to respect that the bathroom is a strictly private zone. But I felt I can't step back or turn around because that would mean to loose her and difficult to find her again, and it seems I had a task here with her. So, she used the lavatory, refreshed herself and went into her living room or bedroom, laid herself down on her bed, put her shoes off and relaxed. This was what she wants the whole day long I felt. She asked herself how she came and why she was in this totally boring stupid place. She started daydreaming about the good old days and the land she would like to be in some uncertain future. I felt now it was my turn. She wouldn't accept it if I had made contact to her when she was in a waking state. Now she was dreaming and I decided to meet her as person in her dream. I concentrated on her dream, tuned in and said hello. After a little wording I was sure I had her attention. I again tuned in her dream of the land she wished to be there, put a kind of consciousness sphere around her body lieing on the bed and intended that she should move into the place of her wishes. The surrounding shifted. We were in a cosy little single house, ground floor, and looking through the window there were fields and trees. She still was lieing on her bed dreaming and I told her: "Now you are in the land of your dreams. You can wake up. She arose and looked around. She was surprised. "I'm still dreaming" she said. I said: "Well, yes and no I'd like to say. This is the land of your dreams and this dream came true." She walked outside viewing the pretty landscape with fields and trees. No other house or people. I: "Here, look!" I put my hand on the green grass, "it's real!". She felt it too. I: "If you want to be alone here you can, as long as you want to. If you feel you need something to eat or drink, have a look inside the refrigerator, but don't care about that, you can live here for quite a long time without it. And if you want to talk to someone, just wish it, or go around and search a little and someone friendly will be there." Of course she listened only half. She went slowly further into the land, looked back to me then ahead again. It was time for me to go but we both lingered a little while. Then she smiled, she lit up, she threw all her clothes away, raised her arms, screamed of joy and ran down the field in the land of her dreams.

bye, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Two recent retrievals
Reply #1 - Aug 24th, 2005 at 12:37pm

very interesting Spooky, you do great work as usual! Grin  love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.