Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
At the River (Read 5795 times)
blink
Ex Member

At the River
Aug 21st, 2005 at 9:16am

Second retrieval attempt with Bruce Moen's cds.  This one used the cd which led me to the belief system territory.

I was met by a surprisingly majestic figure of a helper.  A very tall and large man with bright flowing hair all the way down his back, just glowing.  I felt rather insignificant, but this figure just exuded majesty and love.  I heard myself saying, well, please help me here, I'm just kind of bumbling along at this, not really sure what I'm doing.

We went to a rather small kitchen table where a black woman was sitting.  She gave me some biscuits which were very good and I told her I'd like my friend to try them.  She seemed to be waiting there for her husband to join her and I seemed to receive the name Melba.  Her wish was to join her family and she appeared lonely sitting there waiting for her husband.  My helper met her with me and we decided to leave.  I followed them through sort of a blank brightness until we reached what appeared to be a crossing of some kind.  There were many many "people" there, a huge throng on the other side of what I assumed was some kind of bridge.  I heard the words, "We will gather at the river..." several times in my head.  It was a happy feeling.

I left with my helper and we were quickly finished.  Participating in this reunion certainly brought a tear to my eye and was unexpected.

Well, it was an uplifting experience. I looked up the words to the song, not being a churchgoer myself:

Shall we gather at the river,
Where bright angel feet have trod,
With its crystal tide forever
Flowing by the throne of God?

Refrain

Yes, we’ll gather at the river,
The beautiful, the beautiful river;
Gather with the saints at the river
That flows by the throne of God.

On the margin of the river,
Washing up its silver spray,
We will talk and worship ever,
All the happy golden day.

Refrain

Ere we reach the shining river,
Lay we every burden down;
Grace our spirits will deliver,
And provide a robe and crown.

Refrain

At the smiling of the river,
Mirror of the Savior’s face,
Saints, whom death will never sever,
Lift their songs of saving grace.

Refrain

Soon we’ll reach the silver river,
Soon our pilgrimage will cease;
Soon our happy hearts will quiver
With the melody of peace.

IP Logged

Mairtreya
Ex Member

Re: At the River
Reply #1 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 10:46am

Beautiful retrieval Blink. Although I'm not a church goer anymore, I grew up in the Lutheran church and played the piano for Sunday School and other church doings and just love some of the old hymns such as the one you mentioned. Sometimes I'll wake up to one being sung, usually In The Garden and Amazing Grace. Wink

With Love, Mairtreya Wink

IP Logged

jkeyes

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Tucson,Az
Reply #2 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 11:25am

Blink,

That was a super retreival, it's funny how it works and did you notice how simple it was to do. Those CD's are sooomthing else!!! I love the way that the woman was met in the afterlife in a place that her belief system created that was in line with her physical life's religious belief.  My 1st retreival had the feel of this retreival and my guide was huge with a sweet face and twinkling eyes.

Keep up the good work,

Love, Jean

IP Logged

spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Reply #3 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 3:46pm

Yes Blink, it's amazing to see Bruce's method working so well with you and many others. I think if one did only one retrieval with this method then one is able to do it whenever wanted. It's like in a Canned Heat song: "Once you get the feeling, I bet you'll never loose it".
I often ask after a retrieval for more information about what has happened to the person, and mostly I get some info. And it helped me to establish places or persons/helpers for quickly go there.
Much adventures over there, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 4:04pm

Thanks all.  I am beginning to understand that retrievals are a real adventure.  There seems to be no inkling of what direction one will take.  I'm grateful to this site for expanding my vision of what is possible and feel that I am beginning to understand what retrievals do feel like.

thank you, blink

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 5:18pm

this retrieval is classical to me Blink and sounds like it went really well for you. I like that you got a name, and the name Melba seems right on.  thought I'd share a similar retrieval by a different method slightly. several years ago someone came to me for help to do a retrieval. a ghost had sat on his bed. I have never had the CD or hemi sync..I just read and think a lot and absorb from others, and desire a lot. so I decided to try to help this person with the ghost on the bed, although I thought it was kind of neat actually to have a ghost, but not everybody has my viewpoint Grin turned out this person was worried because the ghost sat on his wife's side and she was upset and frightened. he was a good man and his first thought was always for his family. so I said ok I would try, but we must agree that it is only an experiment. (one has to make disclaimers wherever u go Grin) I was at the time experimenting with imagination, but for this job I wanted to try a dream method of retrieval, to set an intention and then see what would happen which was working most the time especially if I wanted to know something. it would take sometimes a week to make it work. I think the tapes are better and speedier for growth but I had to be inventive to experiment with no aids to help. i think it helps besides setting an intention to have a bit of sense of adventure as well, as I noticed intention alone was not reliable.
anyway I finally made it to the ghost, to the place where she spent most of her time. Just like your Melba, she was waiting to be reunited with her family in lonely circumstances. I knew I was at the right place because, lol, she wouldn't let me come in the door until I mentioned the person who had sent me and who he was married to, her own grand daughter or niece, I can't remember which. it was such an easy retrieval after getting in the door; we all climbed in a car with some other members of her family, I suppose to go to focus 27, a family reunion was to take place and she was one happy camper on the ride.
she had been thinking for years that family was coming to pick her up, and take her from an area, her former neighborhood which was rampant with crime; that is why anyone knocking on your door aroused suspicion.
as verification it was a real retrieval, I found out later this lady had lived in a rather nasty neighborhood, but since I have always lived in nasty neighborhoods, they all look the same to me and I did not recognize the danger that she was fearing so I tried to kid her a little on the drive Grin she was a nice lady, very prim and innocent and of a race that puts family first and others second. clannish, you might say, but a statement of culture rather than anything else. another verification I made later was her hair. of black and shiny glossy full bodied to the shoulders bob, this the wife verified and this is what my attention fastened on when she opened the door and I think I was supposed to remember the hair. the other verification was that I learned the ghost relative had not returned.
Anyhoo dear Blink, I do believe you did good Grin  I always like to think those retrieved are in a better place and I think if you are with family, that's about the best you can hope for within the astral heavens and certainly the thought of attending to her family made this lady happy. ...

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.