Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
a different kind of retrieval (Read 9272 times)
LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
a different kind of retrieval
Aug 18th, 2005 at 9:37am

Retrieval of Foal Done in the Future
Making the Connection With Animal Life

I felt so much honor in this retrieval, it was hard to explain. There was much unconditional love along with an element of surprise and a sense of my capacity to love all life. I had gone to sleep and came to vivid awareness I was standing in the field next to my yard. It's night, which it really was, lending even more realness to the quality of the obe. It's lonely standing in the dark and I don't know why this is, as if an unseen power had plucked me from my bed and placed me there. I hear the rustle of the tall grass..something is approaching me and it's so dark, I'm a little scared but more curious. A young colt eagerly approaches me. it was lost. I can clearly tell it doesn't know where to go or why it could not find it's mother. Now it is happy that it found a person. I realize the lonely feeling I’d had was coming from the colt. Immediately my practical side is talking to me: what in the world will I do with this colt? Obviously it's in my charge now. This colt has found me and any animal which comes to my door automatically claims me as it’s caregiver. I am owned by it in other words because I am love and because it is love also. My practical side disappears as it nods it's head up and down like horses do, expressing affection. it makes a little snorty sound, which amuses me. it's so happy it's not alone anymore. We nuzzle; it is young and playful and full of life, and there is something in me that is also young, lively and full of life. Then I get practical again and ask myself what to do now. I think about how I have an empty horse shed (I did) and wouldn't it be nice if I could find a mare to be surrogate mother? As quickly as I think this, an old mare appears, the answer to my prayers. Then she starts to die as her legs fold under her into a mud puddle. I shout at her that I need her for this babe, she must listen up. she seems to consider this and I nudge the colt over to her, directing his attention to her, and miraculously, he takes the cue from me and runs up to her. He seems to know she is not his birth mother but also senses his own kind. The colt infuses the old mare with it's new life and she regains her feet easily and snorts and whineys. Horse language make me laugh and fills me with love. End of retrieval. Two weeks later in physical time/reality the colt next door gets shot after breaking it's leg because of the negligence of it’s owner to understand the colts energy. I suddenly realize I just did my first future retrieval as the probabilities for this to occur were all set up in the ethers within that two week span. The owner was an impatient and time driven person  and had not taken precautions with the colt. Colts do not like ropes and frisk a lot, perhaps in fear at the restraint; the first time to be tied would not go well, his strength to break loose would be underestimated and the post would fail to hold. They said they couldn't fix the leg.
I think I was prepared here for the event through the retrieval, therefore it was only for me and I wasn't going to be able to stop the event that was set up. On another level the death of the colt changed the lives of the two owners of it as it would work their relationship over. They might even bust up over this as accidents on their farm happened frequently enough, so that now there was a pattern observable. I think it broke their hearts so they had a lot of spiritual soul searching to do. but I knew  the colt was ok, and I felt like I had prepared a place for it through the retrieval as presumptious as that sounds, I got a peaceful feeling about the whole thing. We can meet our animals on the other side for as long as we need them to be there for us, they will be there.
  I could sense that I’d had guidance that night. I considered perhaps I would find a benevolent universe after all. There was no such thing as an accident and if I was vigilant I need not fear the concept of accident. I was honored that this part of life had trusted me to find a place for it, or that it’s guardian spirits had ushered me into the field of dreams that night so that a baby could continue growing into it’s potential. God bless the beasts and the children, they give us something quite undistorted in service to us.

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Vicky
YaBB Administrator

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Colorado
Re: a different kind of retrieval
Reply #1 - Aug 18th, 2005 at 3:49pm

Thanks for this...you are not the only one this happened for.  It was very touching to me.  And I am always so happy to learn a new aspect of retrieval  that helps to expand my awareness a little bit more. This was amazing.  I also liked how you described it, being "plucked" and placed there.  I know that feeling and it is the best way to describe that sensation.
Thanks.
Love,
Vicky

Author of Persephone's Journey (Amazon.com)

http://www.vickyshort.blogspot.com/
WWW 198267046870499  
IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #2 - Aug 18th, 2005 at 4:50pm

Hi Alysia,
that was beautiful. Touched with it while reading I thought the same like what you said at the end of your post: There is something special about animals and children. They can make it easy for us to care and love them, and that's quite a big service they do to us.
And what you told us is a good example what big effects retrievals can have on us. It can lead us to a new world.
Thank you, love, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Aug 19th, 2005 at 4:06pm

Hi Alysia and all,
I'd like to tell you a dream I remembered after reading your colt's retrieval, especially
>>We can meet our animals on the other side for as long as we need them to be there for us, they will be there.<<.
Thanks again, Alysia.

Reunion with my tomcat
I dreamt I was at my parent's home where I grew up. My tomcat came to me. [Actually, this beloved tomcat went away some day about 10 or 15 years ago and never came back again. Thought often about him, sadly.] When I caressed and stroked him, I saw that my hand was full of blood. I looked where it came from and found his left knee was badly wounded, his leg was almost cut off. He tried to put his leg under the knee back to his upper leg with his mouth but it didn't work. I said to my parents or my sister they should call the veterinarian. While waiting, concerned that my tomcat would not loose too much blood, I was concerned also that my tomcat, being very shy with strangers, would become very anxious about the vet and could try to flee from him. Tranquilizers would be good now. The vet came and talked to my mother, I was angry because they were too loud. I stroked my tomcat and hold him down and he stayed calm. The vet came in and said to me: "Okay, there is always a first time. So I'll begin with an old cat." I looked at him, he was young, and what he had said sounded as if he had never before treated medically an animal. So I said: "Well, you know, if you can do it it would be great, but if not, it would be bad, understand?" He: "Oh, in the media they make it all too subtle and delicate, it's not that complicated." He steps to my (still calm) tomcat and treated him, very quickly, the leg was whole again, the wound closed and only a little place without hairs and a little suture was remaining. My tomcat was healed and layed himself down beside me.

When I was awoken from this dream I found it was a special one. I even could easily imagine or "see" my tomcat around me, stroking him gently doing real movements with my hand. I was relieved and glad that he finally came back to me. I had done a lot of retrievals in meditation with humans, but never while sleeping or with animals. This dream seemed to me was a retrieval; anyway, it felt good to me.

Bye, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 19th, 2005 at 6:10pm

that was powerfully heartwarming Spooky. that kitty knows where to find love. love heals. I have so many animal stories too. may have to write about them.
love, alysia

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #5 - Aug 20th, 2005 at 3:01pm

Vicky said:I also liked how you described it, being "plucked" and placed there.  I know that feeling and it is the best way to describe that sensation.
_____

isn't it a strange feeling? one minute everything is familiar, next everything is strange with an eery quiet of alertness coming over you. Bruce always said to zero in on a feeling if u want to explore out there. so I will think about this state of consciousness some more for it was a very high state of being alert, not my usual, ho hum, wonder if anything is good on TV? ha ha.
you know, exploring the afterlife,  before life, whatever, it's so much better than TV, don't know why I don't do it more often! love to you and so glad you gained something to read my story, it's one of my favorites too. alysia...

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 20th, 2005 at 3:16pm

hi Spooky! Grin, you said:And what you told us is a good example what big effects retrievals can have on us. It can lead us to a new world.
_____

yes, like a field of dreams, huh? build it and they will come, was something they said in that good movie with spirits in it. I think about that a lot.
we should try to think about and post our thoughts how retrievals can be so effective, to make us feel like maybe we can make a better world, with less violence and accident in it. I'm ok with the world, if I'm ok with myself though. hee. it's myself I gotta live with, not the world.
I read ACIM which changed my life. one of the affirmations was: "how many saviors does it take to save the world?" so I read on thinking, well, this is gonna be good..right...I was thinking, well, gonna take at least a truckload of saviors fix us up....ACIM said it only takes one..You...get out, I said...I am such powerless bumble fingers in my life...but what it meant is by expressing the love inside of us, thats how the world is saved. so turned out a real simple message, that is hard to hear because I guess, it's just too simple, and you know human nature I suspect wants to make it complicated, maybe that's part of it too.
cheers to you matey sailing out there on the high seas! I can hear your horn tooting in greeting!...

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #7 - Aug 20th, 2005 at 5:16pm

Hi Alysia,
it seems we are good aligned (if that's the right word), last night and today I had an experience which I think could have a relationship to what you said. My experiment to make contact with Maitreya had consequences, because I found myself last night talking with him, and again today in meditation. So this is an excerpt from what happened today:

Maitreya: "I show you what you are able to do. Go to the area where you usually do retrievals and try to get many people out of there at once."
I did, using my "blind-retrieval" method, pretending to catch many people. When I thought I got some, I realized there was actually a group of people with me, about 10 to 20. I said to them: "You want a change, want to get out of here? Now is the time. You can come with me to your home." [It's typical for me that sometimes I act in those nonphysical areas as if I had a lot of knowledge and certainty about what's going on and what to do, strange] So I had to lead them to their new home but where it was? I saw a very weak spark for a short time and wasn't shure where to go to with them. "Don't worry, have trust, just do it" it came into my mind and I went in the direction where that spark had been. We landed on a lawn, a kind of open place in a city. My people I brought with me were looking at each other, as if they had met each other, but a long time ago so that they didn't know where or when, so they only recognized that some faces look somehow familiar. Then they looked around to orientate where they were. There was another group of people from this city to welcome the newbies. I felt reminded of the scene in the book of Gordon Phinn "Eternal Life..." where the recently dead man came to his reception place in the city.
I said to Maitreya: "And you want that I believe I really retrieved that many people in just one moment?"
Maitreya: "Yes. It IS that easy. It IS different than in C1 here. You CAN do things here you wouldn't do in C1."....
...[about if I shouldn't give all I have to the poor] Maitreya: "You are a generalist and a collector-type. Collecting thoughts of different kinds, and material stuff of different kinds. That's why you can't say good bye to what you gathered together, but you may overcome this. So, your rule to help people only when it feels good for you too and not to do something you are not ready for yet is okay. Helping and giving should be done easy. So, see, the people who give all what they have for helping others in free will, they do it in an easy, natural manner. So just do what you feel good with. Wait until it feels easy to do it. Don't act against yourself."

So, what does that all mean? I think
1. I was shown that I am not as weak as I thought and therefore not to worry about to be worthless,
2. It is important what I think about myself,
3. To feel it's okay not to be holy and the relief which follows this feeling is an important thing for being able to do little good things to people next to you.

Doesn't it fit with what you said or am I off-topic:-)?

>>I can hear your horn tooting in greeting!<< And I'm shure you can see me grinning right now!

My most loving tooting grinning greetings, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #8 - Aug 20th, 2005 at 10:05pm

Grin hi Spooky! Grin  I'd say you were right on topic! you make my face stretch too much with a smile! hee. actually I am laughing out loud.
I have copied here your points of reference:
Spooky said:
1. I was shown that I am not as weak as I thought and therefore not to worry about to be worthless,
2. It is important what I think about myself,
3. To feel it's okay not to be holy and the relief which follows this feeling is an important thing for being able to do little good things to people next to you.
________

this too, was/is/has been the summation of my own journey during explorations of the nature we do here.
heres my own words that say what u say:
1) I am more than I thought I was and I am worthy of all good things.
2)I must watch my ego that I would not appear as holier than another, so I can just be myself and thats a relief.
3) I do not have to do good works if I don't want to and yet I can do random acts of kindness if I want to because I have become free to choose.

now a little story like yours 8)
I decided to try NEW. new energy waves or ways. a type of meditation. you lay down. if you get that far, you are doing good. you imagine energy drawn through soles of feet up to head. try to feel it move. you make a circle and pump it up and out. so I was expanding the circle...pretty soon I thought..hmmm. how far can I take this? so here's a little conversation between LR and DP.
LR (laughing rain) can I like, float up to space?
DP (dead preacher) why don't u try?
LR ok. I'm on top of the world. what now?
DP what do you see?
LR it's like green and blue. what do you think?
DP what do u think about the world?
LR there's like a lot of people on it.
DP right. spread your arms around it.
LR you're kidding me again, aren't you?
DP just do it.
LR I feel awfully silly DP. but wait, I think I feel something else!
DP yes?
LR even though I feel sort of clownish, I think I can almost reach around the whole world with my arms from up here...and I actually think I'm enjoying this exercise...
anyway I felt motherly towards the great mother Earth. thats about it. but that night a guide took me out to do a retrieval before I had fallen asleep and it was a doozy! yeeeehaaaaa!
so what we do in our imagination, it can really make a difference within the experiences we have; although it was really hard to imagine hugging the world like that. hee. Grin
toot! toot!  ...

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #9 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 10:30am

Hi Alysia,
seems we're on the same wavelength. Good to hear. Your chit-chat with DP is funny. LR+DP is a special team! The world-hugging reminds me of an TMI exercise. Later at home a light being from F27 ensures me that I REALLY am so big. They do all to make me feel good it seems, but some guys are a little slow... Well, I began doing NEW a few weeks ago and I've come to my knees with the exercises, so I'm looking forward to what's gonna happen!
But, sorry, one thing you must tell me, what's a "doozy"? Can't find in my dictionary. Despite of that we're talking the same language it seems. Makes me glad.
Love, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #10 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 11:53am

doozey= slang for powerful mind boggling, exceptional, surprising or overwhelming adjective.

theres a lot of words I cannot find in the dictionary either and so I find myself sometimes coining my own word, or adding something to the end of a word to convey a concept. then I worry to be understood the concept. is why the editing seems to take a long time on this book Grin
remember your word hogfather or fatherhog? I have added that word to my vocabulary Grin

I would like to know if NEW has helped you. it (the excircise I did that day) has not produced another mystical experience we may call it. however, I got the point to mean there is an energy body within me that is not confined to the space of the fleshly dimension. I drive my body as if  it were a car. it gets me from point A to point B. so that now, mostly due to this exercise perhaps of NEW, I pay more attention to this energy body moving around in my flesh body; I am grounding my spirit this way, into the body, for I am not to fly away just yet Grin  this energy body also holds my emotional nature and is like prana body, which is life force. in another way, there is an affirmation you can do to say "I Am alive." Grin (sometimes we wonder) then u ask this energy body, are u glad? if there is pain you can banish the pain to untangle the energy flow by inquiring of your belief system. if your energy level is ok, then you can say you are glad and everything is working well. so NEW was good for me as I learned to draw the energy up and move it around. was surprised that I could even feel it and that it would respond to my command. so thank you for mentioning it, it brings up a very good topic!...
hope you do well with it. love, alysia

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #11 - Aug 21st, 2005 at 3:11pm

Hi Alysia,
so I learnt a new word too:-) .Until now, I had some energy sensations during the NEW feet exercise, it's varying, sometimes much sometimes less. The first time I did a similar kind of energy work was at a TMI introduction workshop, you know this REBal and energy flow thing. Just the concept and a little imagination seemed to be useful and effective. I often had the feeling of fresh wind coming up from the feet during TMI&Bruce-sort of meditation sessions. I will tell you how it felt for me when I'm completed NEW. Hope I lift off and come back ten times stronger!
Extending my REBal to you, spooky

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.