Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
Question about retrieval detail (RESTORED) (Read 6490 times)
spooky2

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Question about retrieval detail (RESTORED)
Aug 17th, 2005 at 1:42pm

Hello again,
this is my last post here before the crash with replies from Alysia:

Pages: 1   Reply  Notify of replies  Send Topic  Print 

Author  Topic: Question about retrieval detail  (Read 40 times)

spooky

Question about retrieval detail
« on: Aug 10th, 2005, 4:34pm »  Quote  Modify  Remove 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there,
recently I dreamt of a house fire and the next day I heard in the news about a house fire with 8 dead people and some heavy wounded. So I took the dream as hint to look after. In this retrieval I did then is a detail: Some of the persons I found were laying there like dead. When I came closer and focused on them, doing my radiation method with the intent to contact them they slowly rose as from a deep fatigue and were then able to be guided away. Normally I met people in their thought form world doing something (and let it be just to sit in a rockin chair) or above their dead bodies worried about what to do now, but only very few laying down like their dead bodies. 
Any explanations for this or just similar experiences?
Thanks,
bye spooky

IP Logged

alysia

Re: Question about retrieval detail
« Reply #1 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 11:31am »  Quote  Modify 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello again Spooky! we have to stop meeting like this!   just joking! you know me a laff a minute!

now onto the serious stuff....u are obviously a retreiver and have been working the area for awhile. we do not always bring back memories of what we are up to but I see you are starting to remember. more memory is shortly to arrive. now, here's my similar retrieval when I was a new kid on the block...still a new kid on the block but learning all the time!

I was out there looking to learn and slipping into what I call now my future currents or in other words I am very nosy and snoop around a lot and a retrieval just fell into my lap when I thought I had somewhere else to go. but I stopped and in front of me was about 3 coffins in a beautiful level, a place like a vacation resort with the palm trees etc. very lovely, not the city. I noticed people in the coffins who were dreaming they were on vacation, only they were asleep, so I gathered from that image that they thought death was a vacation resort but they also thought that death was to sleep in a coffin. so there they were and I became frantic to wake them. I began shouting (lol) and shaking them awake from their grogginess that the shift in consciousness in the world was upon us and they must awaken immediately or they would miss the show and we need their help. I got 2 of them to awaken, but they were disoriented and saying "what happened?" and where are we? one of them reached over to awaken the 3rd, and I saw one put his leg outside the coffin as if to rise. then I saw this caretaker guide walk by. this attendant for the area was watching over these people who thought they were dead so were acting like they were dead.  I told the caretaker to finish waking them up and orient them,  even the caretaker was trying to explain to me that was not part of his job description but I argued my point anyway that I had somewhere I had to go and that it should be his job description to tell a person they are no longer a corpse in a coffin..lol, lol. I really seemed pressed for time here so I was insistant (not like me) that time was of the essence and now he was in charge of taking these to focus 27. last I saw he began conversing with them and they were looking around them, so assume they are retrieved. (at least out of the coffin. lol.
so to me the dead people on the floor you encountered is the same thing and you woke them up so they can continue. greetings and good work! love, alysia 
  IP Logged

www.Laughing-rain.com I dreamed life was joy. I awoke & saw life was service. acting I beheld service is joy. Tagore 

spooky

« Reply #2 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 5:04pm »  Quote  Modify  Remove 

Hi Alysia,
thanks for your post! Funny to hear you telling that nonphysical guy what's his/her job about.
Thinking it over, it seems in my retrieval the location was a thought-form location and the people laying there were a kind of frozen in their shock-thoughts, like "I'm gonna die now, can't move". I've experienced other retrievals of that frozen-last-moment type, for example one deadly wounded who was standing there and didn't move because he was fearing every move would make his wound even worse.
The other type of retrievals whith a dead body and the soul floating nearby can be double-interpreted: It is a thought form environment, containing what the soul has experienced, or it's the actual physical environment, can't distinguish.
Anyway, always nice to meet you in this shared thought-form area. 
Btw, I was also kinda pushed into my first retrieval, though I asked only for having a little look from a distance...
seeya, spooky 
  IP Logged

alysia

« Reply #3 on: Aug 12th, 2005, 6:38pm »  Quote  Modify 

hi there . I think thought forms can possess some sort of conscious I am awareness although we can say a thought form is just nothing really. too many of my explorations I am another person, a belief system that believes itself to be viable. so everything is alive to me. just my viewpoint that I am everything and everything is me.

glad u brought this up; look what I had in my notes:
_____
stuck energy-is inconclusive thought, unconnected from the river of ascension.
_____
so from this, what do u think? from viewpoint that a thought form is energy, and also that you and I are basically energy, maybe our thought forms are like children and should be connected, versus disconnected, so retrievals may be like organization of energy using PUL. I am aware of some shadows that break off and dissolve, like as in leper like forms which hang around someone who drinks a lot, that sort of thing. I think u may be talking about these astral things; however, I believe it is difficult to engage one of these as their attention is with no will present.
if it's not a real person/soul/fragment/whatever I have read they gradually lose awareness until they just float around sort of like altheimers, with loss of memory, like a disintegration process while the higher self is spinning off on another level. not to frighten anyone, it's no different than like taking off some clothes for higher self to spin off an alter ego or disagreeable thought form if it does not serve the purposes where higher self is existing or directed towards.
hmm. sorry to confuse you...back to the book!!!

IP Logged

www.Laughing-rain.com I dreamed life was joy. I awoke & saw life was service. acting I beheld service is joy. Tagore 

spooky

« Reply #4 on: Today at 3:50pm »  Quote  Modify  Remove 

Hi Alysia and the trillion other readers,
one time I brought someone up to Focus 27 (hard work) we lay him in a bed and then he became deformated and sank into the bed and vanished; that's a kind of vanishing of an "old" astral form I think.

A different case was when I was on Focus 21 and then headed down to earth, landed near my home on a street with shops which is a place where drinkers meet regularly. Looked like an every day scene until one of the drinker spoke to me. It turned out that one group of the drinkers were nonphysically there and they knew that, they knew that the people still in physical walking by couldn't perceive them, they get their drinks from a special nonphysical seller and that was normal for them. They just kept doing what they ever did when they were alive, having fun (or what they think to be fun). Weird! So, was this all their thought-form or are they really in a mix of nonphysical-physical?

Yeah, when I try to understand this things, how they work, then always come a million questions up, everytime when this little tricky word "reality" is playing a role in it, you know, what is a thought form etc.
Once my guides tried to teach me something, when I had a stable picture of an area on Focus 21. They switch the light off. On. Off. They said: "Understand, what you've seen here recently is an imagination. It is a kind of reality. Useful and effective for some things to do, but not for every purpose. Sometimes a different imagination is needed. Keep it in your mind."
So, creativity is not a wrong thing up there I think.

More journeys, more insight, more questions. Right?
Bye, spooky 
« Last Edit: Today at 3:52pm by spooky »  IP Logged

« Reply #5 on: Aug 13th, 2005, 5:19pm »  Quote  Modify 

Spooky said: More journeys, more insight, more questions. Right? 

HAR! 

you got it right! imagination is to me, like you said, or like your guides said..a kind of reality. it's like you ask which came first the egg or the chicken? scratch head   maybe someday I will go see if Einstien can increase my IQ if he would be kind. He said that imagination is more important than knowledge. so I go with that. maybe the egg is the imagination and the chicken came after   

Monroe had a hitchhiker curl once. I always think about this...the curl attached itself to him while he was obe. so he said what are you and why are you attached to me? he hears a small voice say can I come along? oh sure, I guess so said Monroe. (need to reread this part) so the point is, they are going along and of a sudden this curl winks out to his surprise. where did it go? we conjecture the curl had automatically gravitated to his level of BST. I consider this to be a retrieval because of the way the curl attached itself, but I do not know why winking out seems to be a part of the afterlife domain. all I can say the rules are different there. I do know that people can be like lights which blink on and off from one reality into another, or from one state of consciousness into another. this story reminds me of your retrieval of the person who vanished. and btw I have never taken anyone to focus 27 myself, but I have visited there in my imagination. so perhaps from what u say it may take extra skill to deliver someone there.
I think you are giving us your interpretation, that u believe he vanished because he was an old astral form, although if you think it is the truth, then we need to explore it some more.
as to the drinkers...I have read about the astral planes in old books, that a counterpart of earth does exist which is a duplicate of the earth, of a more finer substance which is vibrating to a different frequency than the human ear or the human retina can pick up normally. then again, we sometimes do see it and hear it. did u read Max's Hell? it was interesting. it's on this website. Max is still doing what he did on Earth also. I wonder if Max ever got retrieved? 

I think we exist within Mind as mind, that we can create our reality when we are dead or alive by what we have become familiar with like a habit. is a good reason to question when we get habituated too much. right? 

I was thinking about this today. i ws trying to capture my thoughts. ok, now I know what it is..theres this saying called "I AM" consciousness. even a dog is saying I AM. when I talk to a belief system,  it gets it's life from me. so u talk to it like it is a person. it seems all life has a survival instinct built in, even a thought form floating around might have this instinct to survive, to be conscious of itself, to be substantiating itself always.

then I thought about ACIM. how it said "Your creations are holding their hands out to you."
what creations? I can only think my creations are my thoughts, the thoughts I find unacceptable, they still reach towards their creator. so sorry to be so abstract here. here is what else it says: You are a thought of God. so God thought me up? well maybe we think we are more than a thought of God, and God is laughing and saying, my children think they are more than a thought and they are not and yet they can become like me who is able to think "I am that I am."

what I think God is, is All That Is. like the air we breath is God. I do not think any of us are here. I think we stepped into a movie, and like God we can spin off other selves as mini creators. what the retrievers do is organize, to be working within the matrix as conduits, this helps to discharge some of the negativity we create as a whole. so to conclude, even though your retrieval, the guy vanished, you still did good work to organize, bring home, this energy construct, whatever it was. understanding should come later, if you continue what u are accomplishing.
dang it, we just can't get the whole picture yet! but PUL has lots to do with it matey! happy sailing

IP Logged

Hi Alysia and all,
I try to post though the forum is partly shutdown it seems, let's see if it works.

The hitchhiker-curl-story reminds me of a new retrieval method I recently did sometimes. When I want to go up to Focus 27 and don't want to spend much time gazing into Focus 23 to find someone to be helped getting out of the stuck-situation, I just "do it blind": Even when I perceive only a kinda nothing I PRETEND I take someone with me. When I move further, I always notice there is actually someone who is flying together with me and I'm able then to perceive the person clearer. I am flying then over the BST and say to the person: "Wait until you've seen Focus 27" because they always feel attracted to a specific area in the BST. So, if one invites a hitchhiker there seems always one to be there who wants to come along with.

Concerning habits, doing retrievals made me much more sensitive and thoughtful about those behaviour patterns, indeed!

This "I-consciousness" is a really persisting thing, I had some melting-experiences with guide-friends and in an all-is-melting-place. But, there still was an "I-consciousness", the thoughts and perception changes, but the form of consciousness as an "I-am-thinking" -form remained. Well, otherwise I probably wouldn't be able to tell or even to remember.

And yes, I'm working with PUL, but one insight I got is that I need a lot of training on this, unfortunately. Working with it uncovers my faults too. I have to make it stay all day long, this feeling, this energy.

I think the above mentioned retrieval with the vanishing in the end might be of some interest, so I share it here:

RETRIEVAL OF ONE WHO DIDN'T WANT TO BE RETRIEVED
I came to a man (european/caucasian), about 35-50 years old, who was just arising in his bed from sleep. It was in a site within high mountains. He went across his little hut to his kitchen corner to get something to eat. While that happened, I got an impression of his life at that point of time: Everyday was the same like the days before; no one is near and no one will visit him, nothing is of interest for him. He hated his life how it was now, but he wants that anger he had all the time, it had become part of himself so he did not want any change. He was stuck in his private hell. I moved to the middle of the room. He seemed to notice me, but not to see me. I thought of becoming visible for him, then he obviously saw me, shouting astonished: "What the hell are you doing here!?" I: "I have been sent to you by some people to look after you." He didn't believed me. No one would care for him he thought. So he shouted: "Go off here!!" and I found myself outside the hut. After a little while I got myself together and started a second try. I teleported in the middle of the hut again and used my old method: I thought myself to radiate something warm, soothing and loving and it had an effect: He got very sleepy, staggering like drunken with half-closed eyes. Now that he was pretty tame I seized the opportunity and expanded my REBal around him and lifted off with him in F27 direction. At that point I realized that he wanted to see nobody. So I was wondering where he might go to. Anyway we landed in F27 in the healing area with the little wooden houses where I and some helpers put him on a bed because he became totally unconscious. As I looked at him laying on the bed he sank deeper and deeper in the bed getting more and more transparent until he was vanished completely. I didn't like him. I must say that because I REALLY didn't like him; I had this feeling of dislike for a long time after this event; that never happened before.

Bye, and a nice breeze also for you, spooky

"I'm going where the pavement turns to sand"&&Neil Young, "Thrasher"

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Re: Question about retrieval detail (RESTORED)
Reply #1 - Aug 17th, 2005 at 3:27pm

thank u for restoring all that talk we did Spooky. I have not met quite a good retriever as yourself for awhile or maybe it is that u have words for it. I am aware many do retrievals without being aware this is what they have done.

ps. I am so relieved I am back on Bruce's loving board of friends.Grin

Spooky said:And yes, I'm working with PUL, but one insight I got is that I need a lot of training on this, unfortunately. Working with it uncovers my faults too. I have to make it stay all day long, this feeling, this energy.
_________

this has been my experience also, that I am revealed who I am by interaction with another within retrieval area, then I can see what beliefs I am having which may conflict with my experience and I will grow that way. making that energy stay all day is to be centered all day. not like it's a piece of cake Grin yet I find I am more centered for longer periods since I began retrievals consciously back in 2001. when you are able to remain with this energy longer times, then I believe this is you, changing the way you buzz. (frequency, that would be a quickening, or higher vibratory rate of thought/emotion, for as you know, we are energy beings experiencing physicality. I have noticed a simple positive thought even can work to increase my energy/frequency level.
was wondering about the reball thing you mentioned as I remember Bruce talking about it, but I really cannot say I know how to use it.

when u retrieved the angry man I do believe we can pick up residual energy and in that case you can imagine a detox tank on focus 27; just go in there and turn on the transmutation purple ray and all residual energy from him falls away from you. in the old days what happened is a medium would display the illness of the spirit who was coming through or whatever they died of. it is not such a good thing for the medium. by taking some of that anger with you it felt like "you didn't like him." you can also "see it not there." I like this method.
I once retrieved a gruff man by trying to kid around with him. he couldn't take a joke too well Grin Roll Eyes but helpers took over. I think you did really well Spooky. the people here must be enjoying your retrievals as much as I do..of if not, at least they know these things go on. people care about people. that's the simple truth, that's how I see retrievals.
say, I started doing retrievals on people who are not dead yet...have you done this? love, alysia

... Who takes away death's sting deprives life of bitterness
WWW http://www.facebook.com/LaughingRain2  
IP Logged

Mairtreya
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Aug 17th, 2005 at 4:55pm

Yea, good for you Spooky. Thanks for this. Wink

Love, Mairlyn Wink

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #3 - Aug 17th, 2005 at 6:05pm

Hi Alysia aka laffingrain and all you other people returned here,
yeah, also be happy to be here again, can talk now from newbie to newbie Smiley
Positive thoughts are working well, but to get a smile from a stranger is the real good stuff for me. And that's happening more often with positive thoughts (smile and you got smiles back) and some techniques like the REBal, a term invented by R.A. Monroe, in short an energy balloon powered by imagination. In my experience it's an universal tool for protection, communication and energy handling, for example if I'm overloaded I imagine my rebal is getting very big or even infinite to let the energy flow in all directions. For PUL (or what I think it is PUL) it always works best for me when I imagine to let it flow through me. It don't want to be stored somewhere, it wants to flow or radiate, you know that?

About the angry man and to pick up foreign energy, I must always be reminded of the possibilities of F27, simply forget always the easy things. In this particular case of that man I had the suspicion it could be a part of me, makes it double difficult.

You started with retrievals of still living? Interesting, on the first look I wanted to reply "no, I havn't done that yet" BUT, remembering my first retrieval, I did it too it seems. I asked the man I finally retrieved which date we do have now and he gave me a date in the future! I didn't accept that and asked again until the date I got was a past date. Later, at TMI Lifeline I was told that this is kinda normal, because our time isn't the time there. And I had at least one retrieval of a part of myself. And, once I imagined a friend of mine when she was a child and "retrieved" the child to the adult my friend was now, a very emotional thing for me, I told it my friend, but she said what I'd experienced don't fit very well with her past. And there's another thing, I sometimes think about the death of still living relatives, sometimes with scenes, pictures; it's a thing which I don't want to be true, I put it under negative thoughts.

So, I think I have to post another retrieval story the next time, what kind would be most interesting for you?

For now, again like it to be here with you (how fast s.th. becomes habitual...), love, spooky
p.s. had a nice time on your website, Alysia!

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #4 - Aug 18th, 2005 at 9:16am

yes, hee hee, we be newbies now, all crisp and new! ha ha, it is all good. thanks for the rebal description, I think I get an idea. yes I understand radiate, to not withdraw. withdraw is easy for me but now radiate is easier. your suspicion that some retrievals are/could be yourself ..same feelings I got with a lot of retrievals, but would like to say , nah, I'm too smart to have gotten stuck like that...yet seem way too familiar of a person to discount the possibility.
I didn't start with retrieving living people. I actually started with Bruce's books, I mean Monroe's book led me to do the first spontaneous retrieval, then 20 years later read Bruce's books to learn of the imagination method. all my retrievals in the beginning seemed like fabrications of the mind but I am a very dogged person to persist.... Grin and it paid off. so always feel grateful to Bruce, that he wrote his books and of course Monroe. Retrieving the living occurred after I got what I want to say my training in use of imagination. I believed in guides, but could not see them. now startng to sense them around me and sometimes talk to them in obes or even dreams.
I will post one of my favorite retrievals of a colt that I did early on, as animals are part of the afterlife too. I did find your retrieval of the angry man interesting, and that you know your are working with not letting negative energy cling on to you, this means to me you are a self creator within retrieval work, can only turn out good to have compassion but be not affected by negativity. thank you for your comment on my website; my lovely daughter designed it and she made me proud. yes, please post another retrieval, I never can get enough you know! love, alysia
Shocked

IP Logged

spooky2

Reply #5 - Aug 18th, 2005 at 4:45pm

Hello Alysia,
Read Monroe's first book about 20 years ago (time runs...), then Bruce's, then on Gateway Voyage and after that it started with the retrievals. But I didn't know too what it was, fantasy or reality? I re-read the passages concerning doubts in Bruce's first book and found the same things I was experiencing. So I just go on with it. And what you said, imagination-training, it seems it never ends. If I start to imaginate actively then always a story is developing by its own laws, yeah, kinda reality as you know...
Byebye, seeya at your new topic, spooky

IP Logged

LaffingRain

Choose this Day

Arizona
Reply #6 - Aug 18th, 2005 at 6:22pm

the doubts are persistent like Bruce explained, but there is a place where it's "beyond all Doubt" which is a really good title for a book btw.
but it continued for me awhile, now I am beyond all doubt. but actually, I had a head start because I had spoken to spirits early in my life. the doubts were that I could retrieve folks.
I started to observe the game to play along as Bruce says. I talked to my grandmother as a test. when she talked back and told me about a brooch I was supposed to have from her collection and I verified this with mother. so from observing how the imagination is a doorway to get information I went with that. after that I did retrievals in dream state with intention mostly and one consciously. (Cami) most of my other retrievals seemed like parts of myself like we discussed. probably self retrievals are more important than "others" as they make us grow into better people. my pov of course.
my PE partner also helped me, I was talking to her within "imagination" and her phone rang. I jumped about 2 feet off the bed. jarred me so bad I told her lets' not do this anymore! lol.  it's not that I heard it ring, I felt what she was feeling as she pulled away suddenly and said she had to go.
so I'm all for imagination. it works. Grin

IP Logged

jkeyes

Tucson,Az
Reply #7 - Aug 20th, 2005 at 6:57am

Hi guys,

Just want to make sure I can respond to you all. Love being back here.

Jean

IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.