Copyrighted Logo

css menu by Css3Menu.com

Bruce's 5th book, a Home Study Course, is now available.
Books & Tapes by Bruce Moen
    Bruce's Blog now at http://www.afterlife-knowledge.com/blog....

HomeHelpSearchLoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
ORBS AT POPE's FUNERAL! (Read 14944 times)
Claudio Pisani

Afterlife Knowledge Member

Lauria, Italy
ORBS AT POPE's FUNERAL!
Apr 10th, 2005 at 2:43pm

WOW!!
A friend of mine who's a professional reporter took these terrific pics of Orbs during the funeral!!!

http://www.webalice.it/cipidoc/photo2.htm

Much L,L&S
Claudio 
Shocked

Love,Light & Serenity!&&Claudio
IP Logged

Tayo
Ex Member

Re: ORBS AT POPE's FUNERAL!
Reply #1 - Oct 19th, 2005 at 9:23am

Hello,

I have seen these orbs before in pictures that even I have taken, not at funerals or anything but at electronic music parties. I thought it was moisture or something in the air. I have a few pictures like, what are they??

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #2 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 4:04pm

Quote:
Hello,

I have seen these orbs before in pictures that even I have taken, not at funerals or anything but at electronic music parties. I thought it was moisture or something in the air. I have a few pictures like, what are they??

Dust on the lense/in the air.

IP Logged

kodakball

Toronto, Canada
Reply #3 - Oct 23rd, 2005 at 5:45pm

Hello all

I whipped up this web page quickly to give you an example of dust on the lens or in the air; it is interesting take a look

http://www.tv-radio.info/orbs/

I Embossed these pictures my self, to see if the anomaly occurs take a look for your self.
« Last Edit: Nov 20th, 2005 at 6:35pm by kodakball »  

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #4 - Oct 26th, 2005 at 3:35pm

Yup, it's pretty conclusive, that orbs are mearly dust particals.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #5 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 5:23pm

Quote:
[

in what ways you find it pretty conclusive that  orbs are only dust particals?

i am not familiar with the issue and i would like to hear the both parties.

the other arguments seem to mention about "embossement"(is this the right way of spelling/using this word?)  to show there are difference between mare dust and what they call orbs..since we are just thinking with out left brain..what is your arguement in this case?

It's conclusive, because they are indentical in everyway.

To the eye there identical.
They can be reproduced to exact standards which do not differ to what people think are "spirits".

Embossing, will differ depending on the quality of the photo, whats in the photo. and the lighting in the photo.

It does'nt have anything to do with the orbs being different.

Beyond this, ask yourself, why would a camera only take a picture of a little whiteball?

Why not show a full spirit?

The human eye is far better then a camera when it comes to quality and recognition, so why would'nt our eye see orbs?

You can get the same kind of distortion with your own eye, when your stare at a street lamp, it expands beyond it's real size when looked at with 1 eye, or sometimes even with 2.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #6 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 6:45pm

So then you're saying that the orbs that people see physically are only dust too?  ROFLMAO  Give me a break.  There are people that can hold them in their hands.  They're dust too?

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #7 - Nov 1st, 2005 at 8:04pm

Quote:
So then you're saying that the orbs that people see physically are only dust too?  ROFLMAO  Give me a break.  There are people that can hold them in their hands.  They're dust too?

ROFLMAO, hold them in there hands, thats a good that one.

Theres billions of dust particals in a room odds are you can get an "orb" anywhere you want.

You really need to sit back and smell the coco, marilyn, not everything is spiritual.

Orbs are water/dust not 1 orb picture/video lookings like anything else, but that.

IP Logged

Touching Souls

LOVE IS ALL, SHINE YOUR
LIGHT THAT OTHERS MAY
SEE

Metaline Falls, WA
Reply #8 - Nov 8th, 2005 at 1:33pm

Quote:
You really need to sit back and smell the coco, marilyn, not everything is spiritual.

Must disagree. Everything is spiritual. Perhaps someday you will wake up to that fact.

I AM THAT I AM -- WE ARE ALL ONE -- TOUCHING SOULS
Wink
WWW minniecricket2000  
IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #9 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 3:47pm

Quote:
Must disagree. Everything is spiritual. Perhaps someday you will wake up to that fact.

No evidence = no fact. Theres no good evidence we survive physical death, no one who claims they can visit the "afterlife" can offer any sort of proof. If they could do this, 1 of you would have offered to find my grandmother who recently departed, either your bedrock of "PUL" is a lie, or the claims you have are as i suspect, pure fantasy.

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #10 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 4:13pm

Quote:
since you seem so sure about embossing and no other participant here claimed against you i would accept the embossing as not proof for orbs for now. thank you for that.

if your above question is for me, (i was thinking if that was a tricky question,too but then have chosen to trust you:) )i would personally say i wouldnt expect the spirit to seem to human eye as they really are.
there several reasons  for that. first we dont know what spirits are...we dont know their scientific environment( ehatever that means..Smiley) we dont know what their physical apperance could be..or if they could get physcal? ya? maybe they are just orbs? and nothing else?  just a thought we dont know whats what ..right?
but since we are here and talking about "spirits" i also believe we all are giving considerable chances to the fact that they may exist...right? or we would be in another board discussing euro exchange rates..am i wrong? dont you also think they, i mean, spirits may exist?

second, even if they would wish to seem to our human eyes as they really are, i cant tell if my eye would be capable of seeing them as they are..or my ear would be capable of hearing them as they are..hey maybe a microscobe would work to make my eye to see them as they are? in that way i could see the germs? thats not visible to my eye?  or a radio would make me hear them? as it could transmit the waves in the air as sound?
ok my point is without trying or without listenning to people with open mind i cant know the answers. i cant even get close to answers.if the answers about spirits is not my point of interest then what am i doing here exactly visible to every human eye seeing my posts as i am?

Im a graphic designer, and i have embossed many photo's, and i can tell you, "orbs" and "dust particles" are exactly the same.

I used to think spirits existed. But i have never had any form of contact with the spirit world, i used to believe people on forums like this, and how they visit the "afterlife", but ive come to the conclusion that most of them live in a fantasy land, they concreted this belief in me, after not one of these "PUL" puppy's offered to check to see if my recently passed grandmother was ok.

Unfortunatly, they cannot prove anything. They used the same excuse as religons have for centurys. "You must have faith for it to work". "You must do it yourself". I explained that mankind existed today because of co-operation and the sharing on knowledge, yet still they drone on.

Were as skeptics can be turned by good evidence. Die hard faith fanatics wont be, for once they are drawn in, they cannot except any other reality becuase it scares them.

I would love the security these people have, but i need proof. i cant believe somthing just because someone else says it's possible. But then again if i did'nt demand proof, i would'nt be any better then a nazi.

Another reason why i would'nt believe people who claim to have "obe's" is because they cannot live by there principles. 'PUL' for all, as they say. They cant show any PUL becuase they belive they are naturally superior to everyone else, because not everyone can have "fantasy out of body experiences".

My point about the camera was, The human eye is a far more affective means of vision. It will out perform any modern day camera, so if a camera could catch a spirit, your eye would catch it first.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #11 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 4:47pm

Spitfire,
You said,
"'PUL' for all, as they say. They cant show any PUL becuase they belive they are naturally superior to everyone else, because not everyone can have "fantasy out of body experiences"."

Why do you think people who have had OBEs think they are superior to you? Why does that matter to you? If anything, the people on this board have encouraged you to participate in attempting to learn about and understand the same things they are exploring.

I don't think I'm superior to you or anyone else here.  If anything I think I might be the stupidest person here. But who cares?

If I tried to contact your grandmother what would it prove to you? If anything we would just prove to each other that we can connect on some level in which I could give you information about her.  Would that prove an afterlife to you? Probably not. It seems to be in the heart that our questions originate and in the heart that they are answered, from my experience....

love, blink

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #12 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 5:22pm

Quote:
Spitfire,
You said,
"'PUL' for all, as they say. They cant show any PUL becuase they belive they are naturally superior to everyone else, because not everyone can have "fantasy out of body experiences"."

Why do you think people who have had OBEs think they are superior to you? Why does that matter to you? If anything, the people on this board have encouraged you to participate in attempting to learn about and understand the same things they are exploring.

I don't think I'm superior to you or anyone else here.  If anything I think I might be the stupidest person here. But who cares?

If I tried to contact your grandmother what would it prove to you? If anything we would just prove to each other that we can connect on some level in which I could give you information about her.  Would that prove an afterlife to you? Probably not. It seems to be in the heart that our questions originate and in the heart that they are answered, from my experience....

love, blink

My comment was not really aimed at you blink, because you do tend to live by your principals unlike alot on this board, which i do respect you for.

Since the dawn of time Faith/religon has been used as a source of power. Those higher in the church are ment to be respected because they have a greater knowledge of lifes purpose/will of god etc. i dont believe anyone on this board, is superior to myself, nor do i believe i am superior. I just get the attitude from people that this is what they believe. simply because they are 100% stuck in there beliefs and yet they cant explain anything about why they do believe what they do, and if they truely considered everyone equal, they would listen to reason, which clearly they dont.

If you contacted my grandmother. Lets just say that 1 act would change my entire life. Forever.

If i got 1 peice of exact info which i could equate to her, i would produce enough "PUL" to light a city.

If i could give someone that kind of life changing infomation, then i would do it, because i would consider it the right thing to do. I cannot see why anyone would keep that info to themselves, theres only 1 reason they would.

Because what the claim they can do, they can't.

No doubt, someone will unleash the "You must learn to do it yourself" speech.

We all have things we are good/bad at. If i was better at running then someone else, and running somewhere would change the other guys life forever, i would glady run it.

If people can have obe's to the afterlife. Then they should go there for me, check on my grandma, and change my life forever at the same time. If people who have obe's truely believe in "PUL" they would do this without hesitation.

But it seems most are just filled with false faces, and there beliefs are merely hopes of what they would like to be.

IP Logged

blink
Ex Member

Reply #13 - Nov 17th, 2005 at 6:29pm

Well, Spitfire, you don't have a false face and I appreciate that about you. 

Some people here may have been asked to do that kind of contact before and have found that the results just weren't conclusive enough even if they were good. There are mediums who would be glad to provide that service to you but you would need to seek them out with care. Also, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think your grandma just may be waiting for the right opportunity to show you she's there.  I have received a message once from mine, but I thought for a long time she was gone forever.  It took years for me to get a clear message from her, and when I did I really felt it in a very personal way. But you know, when I thought back on it I remembered that her mother's picture had fallen down the stairs right before I received the call that she died many states away from me.  The cats had jumped and I hadn't thought anything of it, but there was no reason for that to happen.  I am sure the door will open for you if you keep an open mind and keep her in your thoughts with love.

I think most people here are just explorers trudging along right beside you trying to figure this whole thing out. It's actually fun to argue a little on the way sometimes...keeps our wits about us, doesn't it?

love, blink

IP Logged

Spitfire
Ex Member

Reply #14 - Nov 19th, 2005 at 6:53pm

Quote:
Well, Spitfire, you don't have a false face and I appreciate that about you.  

Some people here may have been asked to do that kind of contact before and have found that the results just weren't conclusive enough even if they were good. There are mediums who would be glad to provide that service to you but you would need to seek them out with care. Also, I don't think you give yourself enough credit. I think your grandma just may be waiting for the right opportunity to show you she's there.  I have received a message once from mine, but I thought for a long time she was gone forever.  It took years for me to get a clear message from her, and when I did I really felt it in a very personal way. But you know, when I thought back on it I remembered that her mother's picture had fallen down the stairs right before I received the call that she died many states away from me.  The cats had jumped and I hadn't thought anything of it, but there was no reason for that to happen.  I am sure the door will open for you if you keep an open mind and keep her in your thoughts with love.

I think most people here are just explorers trudging along right beside you trying to figure this whole thing out. It's actually fun to argue a little on the way sometimes...keeps our wits about us, doesn't it?

love, blink

Greetings,
               I dont think 99.9% of mediums are real. I have visited them before, and they just make things up based on your appearance alot of the time.

I would'nt really call a movement of a picture, a good peice of evidence for me. I was thing of somthing only she would know etc, that would clinch it for me.

From the claims people make here, i would have thought it would have been easy for a few people on this forum to find one person. Since people claim they were flying around retriving tsunami victims etc, with elephant like arms.

But since not 1 is willing to put there claims to the test it leads me to think, people dont really have OBE'S but merely vivid dreams.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print

This is a Peer Moderated Forum. You can report Posting Guideline violations.